Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Low testosterone man

Rate this topic

Guest Salam

Salam,

im in my early 20s who has a mature head. I have one issue and that is I’m a coward. Always have been, whenever people used to talk bad about me I never used to reply and just used to attack them due to my size. Now I’m normal sized and the option of attack isn’t wise anymore so I back down. I feel like an absolute coward not taking control or being in control, not facing up to challenges etc rtc. It might be a genetic disposition from my mother but I’m not to sure. 

As a man how am I going to get my wife to follow the Islamic principles if I can’t get her to agree to wearing hijab because I dont have the willpower to argue etc etc.

If someone wrongs me I’m just going to be resentful and cry tears of anger. I sound like a joke but it’s true. I never fit in with guys but I couldn’t take jokes but I hated talking to females as I found they gave me a headache. Which is why I don’t start a business because I can’t guarantee hiring employees

If I’m honest I don’t really feel attraction to females, yes I know it can be seen from a pious viewpoint but we must also remember that I am actually lacking natural masculine traits, I don’t look at women and think I’d like to be with her (which is good) but at the same time I have no actual desire for female companionship.

I exercise I eat okay I sleep okay but I always feel like low, like I’ve got a faulty brain and as an a new adult I feel like an outsider.Anyone else can relate?

• Basic Members

About being attacked or control or challenges - what are you talking about? Physically Fights, Arguments with friends etc 

Are you married? if no then know this 1. you cannot force her to wear or follow Islamic principles 2. if Don't get your hopes up that one day she will be convinced to wear hijab, what happens if that day never comes? So if hijab important to you, find one with hijab. Find out how sensitive she is a well. Don't rush into having a kid.

I think some of us have been through the experience of trying to fit it with guys or whoever, in the end, I realise it wasn't worth it and just made a fool of meself.  e

About female, well how the hell we men suppose to meet or find a muslim female to get know another? where? how da the hell we suppose to approach them? Sometimes I feel like there is gender war between muslim men and women. 

I think its lack of friendship with female that doesn't make you feel attracted to women because as i mentioned before as muslim men how meant to approach or find a muslim female, almost impossible. 

I've gone through similar experience as you did. you're not the only one and won't be the only one. Its okay - When you feeling down, chat to me or in here or something to cheer you up. This is world is hard :'( place to be in.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Guest Salam said:

Salam,

im in my early 20s who has a mature head. I have one issue and that is I’m a coward. Always have been, whenever people used to talk bad about me I never used to reply and just used to attack them due to my size. Now I’m normal sized and the option of attack isn’t wise anymore so I back down. I feel like an absolute coward not taking control or being in control, not facing up to challenges etc rtc. It might be a genetic disposition from my mother but I’m not to sure. 

As a man how am I going to get my wife to follow the Islamic principles if I can’t get her to agree to wearing hijab because I dont have the willpower to argue etc etc.

If someone wrongs me I’m just going to be resentful and cry tears of anger. I sound like a joke but it’s true. I never fit in with guys but I couldn’t take jokes but I hated talking to females as I found they gave me a headache. Which is why I don’t start a business because I can’t guarantee hiring employees

If I’m honest I don’t really feel attraction to females, yes I know it can be seen from a pious viewpoint but we must also remember that I am actually lacking natural masculine traits, I don’t look at women and think I’d like to be with her (which is good) but at the same time I have no actual desire for female companionship.

I exercise I eat okay I sleep okay but I always feel like low, like I’ve got a faulty brain and as an a new adult I feel like an outsider.Anyone else can relate?

Wow this was so me ahahahah. 
girls did my head in they are so annoying and still are but trust me brother I thought the same “she must wear hijab” she must cook she must do this do that. Let me tell you when I got married she put in so much effort for someone who never cooked and has not failed me once. Regarding hijab she has been very keen to put it and has all the gear ready as she is soon going to put it on not for me but for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Also always complement them saying she loooks so cute in her prayer clothes and this will motivate them. Trust me I went through what you did and I just turned 23. If the low testosterone is very bad and changing diet/sleep patterns/exercise doesn’t work I’m sure there’s some test boosters you can fake to help. As much as it annoys me but I’m that type of person who says sorry even when not in the wrong just so I can avoid anything and just move on. Try be like this just nice and most things that people tell you make sure it goes out the other ear especially if it can anger you or annoy you.