Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do Shias ever were able to establish their own government.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

We know from history that shias never got chance or if got couldn't run government for pretty long time.Why Shias couldn't maintain and run their government for long time.

Was it because Shias didn't give due importance and seriousness needed for it.

Or for them running a government according to their view's isnot important .

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

We know from history that shias never got chance or if got couldn't run government for pretty long time.Why Shias couldn't maintain and run their government for long time.

Was it because Shias didn't give due importance and seriousness needed for it.

Or for them running a government according to their view's isnot important .

Assalamu Aleikoum, sure - Fatimid Caliphate (early Isma'ili Shia' which was real Shia', they were not Nizari Hashasheens), Idrisid dynasty of Morocco (Zaidi Shia'), Kalbidi dynasty of Sicily (Zaidi Shia'), Buyid dynasty of Persia (Zaidi and later Ithna 'Ashari Shia'), Kukuyid, Sarbarads, Injuids, Safavids (all four from Persia all Shia' Ithna 'Ashari Twelver), Uyunid, Usfurid, Jarwanid and Jabrid dynasties of Bahrain (all Shia' Ithna 'Ashari Twelver), Hamdanids, Uqaylids and Mirdasids (all three of Syria and Jazirah, non-specified Shia'), Ahmadnagar Sultanate and Golconda Sultanate (both in India and unspecified Shia'), Beylik of Erzincan (probably Alevi-Bektashi Twelver), Kilwa Sultanate of East African Coast (unspecified Shia').

I've listed only some, not every dynasty.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, HamidCZ said:

Assalamu Aleikoum, sure - Fatimid Caliphate (early Isma'ili Shia' which was real Shia', they were not Nizari Hashasheens), Idrisid dynasty of Morocco (Zaidi Shia'), Kalbidi dynasty of Sicily (Zaidi Shia'), Buyid dynasty of Persia (Zaidi and later Ithna 'Ashari Shia'), Kukuyid, Sarbarads, Injuids, Safavids (all four from Persia all Shia' Ithna 'Ashari Twelver), Uyunid, Usfurid, Jarwanid and Jabrid dynasties of Bahrain (all Shia' Ithna 'Ashari Twelver), Hamdanids, Uqaylids and Mirdasids (all three of Syria and Jazirah, non-specified Shia'), Ahmadnagar Sultanate and Golconda Sultanate (both in India and unspecified Shia'), Beylik of Erzincan (probably Alevi-Bektashi Twelver), Kilwa Sultanate of East African Coast (unspecified Shia').

I've listed only some, not every dynasty.

I mean Shia Twelver.yes we have Fatmids in Egypt.But we couldn't maintain it for long enough. 

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

I mean Shia Twelver.yes we have Fatmids in Egypt.But we couldn't maintain it for long enough. 

We are currently maintaining Twelver Shia' Islam in former Safavid Empire (Iran, Azerbaijan and Iraq) and in Lebanon and partly in Turkey.

In Azerbaijan is needed to do more openly Shia' festivals, i think that govt will not stop huge crowds of people going for Ashura for example.

We need to straighten Twelver Shia' (i count into it also Alevi-Bektashi) communities in West Africa, Balkans, Turkey, Syria, Dagestan and do more for da'wah in the rest of the World.

Btw we need to help other Shia's too, for example Isma'ili Tayyibi, Sulaymani and various Bohra. For example in Egypt, 2 million of unspecified Isma'ilis are persecuted harshly.