Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Do non-muslims keep accumulating sin?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

For example, we have to recite the “seegha” before marriage but non-muslims don’t recite it. Christians eat pork and drink alcohol (even in church), and so on and so forth. They don’t think they’re accumulating sin.

• 313_Waiter changed the title to Do non-muslims keep accumulating sin?
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Salam , it mentioned in old testament that they must not drink Alcohol & eat pork but under Pauline distortion of original Christianity they do these sin but still a very small minority between them are following original orders of not drinking of Alcohol & not eating pork but they don't exceed from few individual or small families.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , it mentioned in old testament that they must not drink Alcohol & eat pork but under Pauline distortion of original Christianity they do these sin but still a very small minority between them are following original orders of not drinking of Alcohol & not eating pork but they don't exceed from few individual or small families.

@Ashvazdanghe

Do you know why Christians, in general, have such visceral hatred for the Jewish mitzvot, which are quite similar to Islamic rulings, e.g., on diet? Many Christians regurgitate a lot of hatred toward the Talmud, Torah, and shariat. What I don’t understand is why this hatred is so visceral as to result in Crusades and so forth. Sure, the Trinitarian Christians blamed “the Jews” for supposedly killing Jesus, but a lot of other religions had their sages and prophets killed, yet did not condemn, much less seek to destroy, an entire people for the actions of some of its members. Prior to the rise of Christianity as a state religion, a lot of pagans, especially ethicists and philosophers, practiced many of the same basic values as orthodox Jews and Muslims, while even those that didn’t were relatively tolerant and pluralistic, so long as religion did not threaten the ruling ideology and structure of Hellenistic society, including the Roman Imperial state. Once the Trinitarian Christians took over they basically destroyed all learning and culture and killed anyone they disagreed with, and continue to do so through ongoing and never-ending Western wars of aggression against the entire world, yet for some reason the Qur’ān seems to praise Christians more than Jews, saying that at least some of their monks and priests are not arrogant (Surah 5:82). The “priests and monks” were presumably Trinitarian Christians, since the earliest Christians were monotheistic followers of Jesus who did not have priests or monks. The Christians I have personally encountered in the West have all been extremely arrogant, so why does this ayat praise them instead of the Jews, since historically Jews and Muslims, at least religious ones, got along better with each other than they did with Christians?

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Northwest said:

@Ashvazdanghe

Do you know why Christians, in general, have such visceral hatred for the Jewish mitzvot, which are quite similar to Islamic rulings, e.g., on diet? Many Christians regurgitate a lot of hatred toward the Talmud, Torah, and shariat. What I don’t understand is why this hatred is so visceral as to result in Crusades and so forth. Sure, the Trinitarian Christians blamed “the Jews” for supposedly killing Jesus, but a lot of other religions had their sages and prophets killed, yet did not condemn, much less seek to destroy, an entire people for the actions of some of its members. Prior to the rise of Christianity as a state religion, a lot of pagans, especially ethicists and philosophers, practiced many of the same basic values as orthodox Jews and Muslims, while even those that didn’t were relatively tolerant and pluralistic, so long as religion did not threaten the ruling ideology and structure of Hellenistic society, including the Roman Imperial state. Once the Trinitarian Christians took over they basically destroyed all learning and culture and killed anyone they disagreed with, and continue to do so through ongoing and never-ending Western wars of aggression against the entire world, yet for some reason the Qur’ān seems to praise Christians more than Jews, saying that at least some of their monks and priests are not arrogant (Surah 5:82). The “priests and monks” were presumably Trinitarian Christians, since the earliest Christians were monotheistic followers of Jesus who did not have priests or monks. The Christians I have personally encountered in the West have all been extremely arrogant, so why does this ayat praise them instead of the Jews, since historically Jews and Muslims, at least religious ones, got along better with each other than they did with Christians?

Dear Anonymous,

Let me cut the Gordian knot in a way that will make sense to you: The Wars in Vietnam were religious wars. They pitted two great religions (depending on how you view Buddhism) against each other with Roman Catholicism serving as the instrument of infiltration, deracination, weakening of national resistance and most important – the puppet master behind the French and then American criminal crusades.

Do you disagree? Please put a name to the words and show me where I’m wrong.

Source

For example, in the US evangelicals—some of whom I knew personally—are indistinguishable from Wahhabi–Salafi, “Jewish”-Zionist, and Hindutva fascists. On 9/11 many of these evangelicals were cheering the attacks as part of a “divine plan” and celebrated “God’s judgment” on a “wicked” America. Yet these evangelicals claim to be patriots: patriots who want the world’s populations to be destroyed in Armageddon, and who are willing to go to any ends to bring about just this outcome, up to and including active orchestration of false-flag terrorism, GLADIO-type operations, Pentagon/CIA/MI6/Mossad + Saudi/Turkish/Pakistani terror ops, Illuminati projects such as 9/11, Oklahoma City (Murrah Federal Building) ‘95, Mumbai ‘08, et al. Like other fascists they adhere to an internally inconsistent ideology and are strangely fanatical in spite of incoherence. They work with other fascists to divide and rule the world, hence the reason why they work alongside and with Wahhabi–Salafi, “Jewish”-Zionist, Hindu, (Neo)Nazi, and other fascists, who in fact are all Freemasons working for the Vatican financial monopoly.

Edit: Moderators, please feel free to move my digressions over into a separate topic if they are straying too far from the OT.

Edited by Northwest
19 hours ago, Northwest said:

ayat praise them instead of the Jews, since historically Jews and Muslims, at least religious ones, got along better with each other than they did with Christians?

hi because holy Quran says that " because they are not arrogant" "because they are not proud "  http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.pickthall/5:82 which Jews are religious but majority of them are enemies real believers to Allah/God that it said about them that: " Thou wilt find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to those who believe (to be) the Jews and the idolaters. " but although  christians criticized  for believing  to trinity but they will accept  truth but Jews will never accept truth because of their pride as they think that they are chosen people so they think that they have higher position than real believers same as Satan that his worship made him proud & arrogant  so he didn't  prostrate  to prophet  Adam (عليه السلام) when Allah/God ordered it.

• Veteran Member
On 10/18/2020 at 8:44 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Walaykum Salam so they will get sin for things mentioned in their own bibles?

• Advanced Member
On 10/18/2020 at 1:49 AM, 313_Waiter said:

For example, we have to recite the “seegha” before marriage but non-muslims don’t recite it. Christians eat pork and drink alcohol (even in church), and so on and so forth. They don’t think they’re accumulating sin.

[ALLAH’S Quran – 99:7-8 - Munshey] “Then, whoever did (even) an atom´s worth of good, shall see it, And whoever commits an atom´s worth of evil, shall see it.” -> No one only does harm in this world. Everyone will get a reward for any good they have done. 

Though as for Judgement, That only belongs to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

He also narrates from Imām Muhammad Ibn `Alī al-Bāqir (عليه السلام) that he said, “There was a believer who lived in the land of an oppressive king. That oppressor threatened the believer, and thus, the believer fled to a non-Islāmic land, arriving at the place of a polytheist man. The polytheist sat him beside himself and hosted him well. As soon as the polytheist man died, God addressed him, ‘I swear by My Honour and Glory that if there were a place in Heaven for a polytheist, I would put you in that place; but O’ fire, make him fear, but don’t harm him.’”

the Prophet Muhammad (S) said with regard to several people who lived in the Age of Ignorance: “I saw in Hell the possessor of the tunic and the possessor of the cane who would drive the pilgrims, and also the woman who had a cat which she had tied up and which she would neither feed nor set free so it could find its own food. And I entered Heaven and I saw there the man who saved a dog from thirst and gave it water."

Some sins are universal No-No's like Murder, Adultery, Gambling, Theft, Dishonoring family, Coveting. Basically the 10 commandments. Even Hinduism says things like these about the aforementioned issues:

"13 Play not with dice: no, cultivate thy corn-land. Enjoy the gain, and deem that wealth sufficient. There are thy cattle there thy wife, O gambler. So this good Savitar himself hath told me." - Rigveda Mandala 10, Sukta 34.

"A man should not think incontinently of another's wife, much less address her to that end; for such a man will be reborn in a future life as a creeping insect. He who commits adultery is punished both here and hereafter; for his days in this world are cut short, and when dead he falls into hell." - Vishnu Purana 3.11

7 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Walaykum Salam so they will get sin for things mentioned in their own bibles?

Salam according to their teachings it's a sin but in other hand they believe it's an abandoned rule also they say that Jesus will forgive these sins anyway I don't judge them because Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) allowed to a convert from Christianity to Islam for remsining his parents until they didn't drink Alcohol & eat pork that because of his good behavior after converting his mother accepted Islam too.

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

remsining his parents

correction remaining with his parents.