Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Possession by a Jinn - Possessed by a Jinn - from Shia' viewpoint

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Assalamu aleikoum, ya 'Ali madad!

I know that according to Twelver Shia' (Ithna 'Ashariyah) there is nothing like a Jinn possession of a person, but i want to know what is view of a Jinn possession in other Shia' denominations or sects.

If anything, i want here some debate about this topic.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
1 hour ago, HamidCZ said:

Assalamu aleikoum, ya 'Ali madad!

I know that according to Twelver Shia' (Ithna 'Ashariyah) there is nothing like a Jinn possession of a person, but i want to know what is view of a Jinn possession in other Shia' denominations or sects.

If anything, i want here some debate about this topic.

I was wondering the same thing too! I wondered about that because i have shir isssues.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Lion of Shia said:

I was wondering the same thing too! I wondered about that because i have shir isssues.

You too have such issues? I even spoke with him (the Jinn), that´s weird i know.

• Basic Members

I have been suffering from this lately. Very badly that I cannot even share it here properly.

I live alone in a studio apartment and for months I have had a feeling that this apartment is possessed with some demonic power. I then felt like someone has casted a witchcraft on me and there is some reason behind it as well.

I live in a country which has  a long rooted history of paganism and witchcraft and without knowing many people practice demonic rituals but these are even common in muslim countries too.  I can share some advice if it helps anyone then remember me in your prayers:

1) Remain clean as much as you can. It is the most hardest thing to implement but once you do you will see the difference. If your wudu breaks do it again. Eat pure halal food which is very essential guys.

2) Pray. Try to pray 5 times a day and ask Allah to protect you. Seek Refuge from Allah.

3) Try to recite Ziyarat e Ashura or Ziyarat e Ale Yasin. Recite it in your house or find it from YT and play it and pray along with it. Do it once or twice a week. If you do it daily that would be perfect.

4) Pray for other mumineen and for especially those who are dead. Remember all the ullema and Ayatollahs.

5) recite 4 Qul and ayatul Kursi. Make it your habit. 

6) Recite tasbih e Sayyida Zahra (s.a) 

7) most important!!!! Seek closeness with imam e al Asr(ajtf). Brothers and sisters I can't emphasis on this. Talk to imam and tell your problems to him but do something for him more than you seek. Spread his message and make your character the way he wants you to be. 

believe that Allah has never abandoned you. He know we are weak and sinful but his mercy is there too. 

A small gift try to listen as much you can:

• Veteran Member

Agreed with the above by vigilant. A few more points:

- Keep a rooster and chicken as pets if you can. Its screeching annoys them.

- Pigeon flight noise annoys them so keep them.

- Do not build / Live in places with ceilings higher than 12 feet.

- Do not let there be music or any sinful activity at the place.

- Burn incense or use non-alcoholic herbal fragrance and keep the place clean and pure.

- Wear a silver ring with your choice of stone or just the ring.

The above points are in addition to and meant for believers who practice and stay pure. May or may not work for others to mitigate their influence / proximity.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 10/18/2020 at 9:00 PM, vigilant said:

I have been suffering from this lately. Very badly that I cannot even share it here properly.

I live alone in a studio apartment and for months I have had a feeling that this apartment is possessed with some demonic power. I then felt like someone has casted a witchcraft on me and there is some reason behind it as well.

I live in a country which has  a long rooted history of paganism and witchcraft and without knowing many people practice demonic rituals but these are even common in muslim countries too.  I can share some advice if it helps anyone then remember me in your prayers:

1) Remain clean as much as you can. It is the most hardest thing to implement but once you do you will see the difference. If your wudu breaks do it again. Eat pure halal food which is very essential guys.

2) Pray. Try to pray 5 times a day and ask Allah to protect you. Seek Refuge from Allah.

3) Try to recite Ziyarat e Ashura or Ziyarat e Ale Yasin. Recite it in your house or find it from YT and play it and pray along with it. Do it once or twice a week. If you do it daily that would be perfect.

4) Pray for other mumineen and for especially those who are dead. Remember all the ullema and Ayatollahs.

5) recite 4 Qul and ayatul Kursi. Make it your habit. 

6) Recite tasbih e Sayyida Zahra (s.a) 

7) most important!!!! Seek closeness with imam e al Asr(ajtf). Brothers and sisters I can't emphasis on this. Talk to imam and tell your problems to him but do something for him more than you seek. Spread his message and make your character the way he wants you to be. 

believe that Allah has never abandoned you. He know we are weak and sinful but his mercy is there too. 

A small gift try to listen as much you can:

i suffer have the same problems, im not joking!!