Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Prophets(Peace be upon them)

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam everyone. I've read that in the Sunni school of thought, Prophets(Peace be upon them) are not born Prophets(Peace be upon them). They(Peace be Upon them) are miraculously chosen at the time of revelation. So my question is, What is Their(Peace be Upon them) nature before revelation? Are They((Peace be Upon them) ordinary human beings who are just shaking their head at the level of their society? Do They((Peace be Upon them) have any knowledge from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) about matters of both life/unseen? Do They(Peace be Upon them) suddenly get "powered up/charged up" with all their abilities/knowledge the moment They(Peace be Upon them) get picked? How does it work exactly?

In the Shi'a thought, Prophets(Peace be Upon them) always know that They(Peace be Upon them) are Prophets(Peace be Upon them). Revelation is just the permission and signal from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in my eyes to begin the mission. 

• Advanced Member

Also I find it pretty insulting to the dignity of the Prophet(SW) that He(SW) did not know that He(SW) was the Master of all Prophets(Peace be upon them). Also that He(SW) was forcefully hugged by Hazrat Jibrail(عليه السلام) and He(SW) had trouble reading revelation. Then He(SW) fell into a state of confusion, went home and fell sick. Then was taken to some christian monk who confirmed His(SW) Prophethood. What is the origin of this event and belief?

• Advanced Member

This also confuses me as well. Apparently they say, when Jibraeel (عليه السلام) came down with the revelation, Prophet Muhammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was so scared that he wanted to commit suicide, where do they even get this from.

• Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, starlight said:

This is only in Sunni narrations. They downgrade the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to show him as a man who was weak, easily scared, who often relied on help from other human beings and so on.

It's crazy how there are many more incidents where they downgrade him ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) even more.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ShiaofAli12 said:

This also confuses me as well. Apparently they say, when Jibraeel (عليه السلام) came down with the revelation, Prophet Muhammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was so scared that he wanted to commit suicide, where do they even get this from.

1 hour ago, starlight said:

This is only in Sunni narrations. They downgrade the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to show him as a man who was weak, easily scared, who often relied on help from other human beings and so on.

Though these things are in Sunni narrations. The majority of Sunnis believe the former version which is Revelation > Can't read+Squeezing(Seriously? :s) > Home+Sickness > Christian Monk. 

In Pakistan, you have to study Sunni history in school whether you're a Shia or christian. So that's what was taught in those silly course books as well be it the Matric system of the country or the British system of GSCE. You get the same book with the same stuff in it with a special emphasis on the life of the first three caliphs. For Imam Ali(عليه السلام). You just get a shortened version and questions about Him(عليه السلام) never appear on the final exam. One section is translation or explaination of ayah and the second section is How did Umar ibn Al Khattab run his empire, How did Abu Bakr defeat the False Prophets, What are the merits of Abu Bakr/Umar. You also get points deducted if you don't write "RA" in front of any one names. I never wrote RA lol

This was the final exam I got which thankfully had questions about Prophet(SW) : https://pastpapers.papacambridge.com/viewer/caie/cambridge-upper-secondary-gce-international-o-level-islamiyat-2058-2010-jun-2058-s10-qp-1-pdf#pdf

What's question number 4 on that paper? Describe the events relating to the Prophet’s(SW) experiences in caves. 

And they made the question about Sahaba non optional :hahaha:

:dry:

Edited by El Cid
  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, El Cid said:

Salam everyone. I've read that in the Sunni school of thought, Prophets(Peace be upon them) are not born Prophets(Peace be upon them). They(Peace be Upon them) are miraculously chosen at the time of revelation. So my question is, What is Their(Peace be Upon them) nature before revelation? Are They((Peace be Upon them) ordinary human beings who are just shaking their head at the level of their society? Do They((Peace be Upon them) have any knowledge from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) about matters of both life/unseen? Do They(Peace be Upon them) suddenly get "powered up/charged up" with all their abilities/knowledge the moment They(Peace be Upon them) get picked? How does it work exactly?

In the Shi'a thought, Prophets(Peace be Upon them) always know that They(Peace be Upon them) are Prophets(Peace be Upon them). Revelation is just the permission and signal from Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in my eyes to begin the mission. 

Do you believe that Nabi Ibrahim (a) always knew that he was a prophet? How do you interpret him pondering over who or what his Lord is? 

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Do you believe that Nabi Ibrahim (a) always knew that he was a prophet? How do you interpret him pondering who or what his Lord is? 

I'll have to look into His(عليه السلام) life in more detail to answer that question But the belief of Prophets(عليه السلام) knowing whom they are is a theme in Shi'a religion. In our resources, Prophet Muhammad(SW) knew He(SW) was a Prophet(SW):

The period of waiting had come to a close. His forty years of life had varied experiences, and from the world's point of view, he had developed a maturity of mind and judgement, although in reality he was the embodiment of perfection from the very beginning. He has said: "I was a prophet when Adam was between water and clay." His heart was overflowing with profound compassion for mankind and a pressing urge to eradicate wrong beliefs, social evils, cruelty and injustice. The moment had arrived when he was to be allowed to declare his prophethood. One day, when he was in the cave of Hira, Jibril (Gabriel) came to him and conveyed to him the following message of Allah:

Read in the name of thy Lord Who created, created man from a clot (of congealed blood): Read and thy Lord is most Bountiful, no taught with the pen, taught man that which he knew not. (Qur'an, 96:1-5)

These were the first ayats to be revealed, and the date was the 27th of Rajab, 40th year of elephant (610 C.E.).

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Do you believe that Nabi Ibrahim (a) always knew that he was a prophet? How do you interpret him pondering over who or what his Lord is? 

And we can see from the words of the hadith that revelation is just permission like I said. The Prophet(SW) waited patiently for 40 years for his turn to start preaching. In the mean time, He(SW) built up a reputation for himself as the most honest and fair person in Arabia. He(SW) was quite liked and respected before his Prophethood(SW) by the Pagans.

Edited by El Cid
  • Veteran Member
45 minutes ago, El Cid said:

And we can see from the words of the hadith that revelation is just permission like I said. The Prophet(SW) waited patiently for 40 years for his turn to start preaching. In the mean time, He(SW) built up a reputation for himself as the most honest and fair person in Arabia. He(SW) was quite liked and respected before his Prophethood(SW) by the Pagans.

That doesn't really explain how Ibrahim (a) could think the moon or the sun was his Lord.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

That doesn't really explain how Ibrahim (a) could think the moon or the sun was his Lord.

:salam:

Some suggest that him pondering about cosmic elements was actually a mockery of those who claimed several gods. Hence him repeating the same mistake on purpose to point out their shortcomings, and finally concluding by addressing them as wicked people. 

IMO it's more about nabi Musa (عليه السلام) who is indeed described in Qur'an as a person with a more troubled life prior to revelation and who seems to find Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in mysterious/mystical ways. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

And how can the one who says this:

إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ

[Shakir 6:74] Surely I see you and your people in manifest error.

about the idols made by his uncle or worshipped by his community, could even think Sun & Moon as his Lord? 

How can a person who belongs to "Shajratan Taiyyebatan" can even think like that? 

And why God is never presenting this matter in the way you are thinking?

وَكَذَٰلِكَ نُرِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ {75}

[Shakir 6:75] And thus did We show Ibrahim the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and that he might be of those who are sure.

What "Malakoot" actually God showed Him? After which he mentioned his disliking for الْآفِلِينَ, 

فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَأَىٰ كَوْكَبًا ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا رَبِّي ۖ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَا أُحِبُّ الْآفِلِينَ {76}

[Shakir 6:76] So when the night over-shadowed him, he saw a star; said he: Is this my Lord? So when it set, he said: I do not love the setting ones.

And lastly his statement:

فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِنْ لَمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لَأَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ

(So when it set, he said: If my Lord had not guided me I should certainly be of the erring people.)

Is clearly showing that he already received the guidance. 

It is ridiculous to think that the showing of Malakoot to Ibrahim (عليه السلام) means his looking at Star or Moon. 

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, realizm said:

Some suggest that him pondering about cosmic elements was actually a mockery of those who claimed several gods. Hence him repeating the same mistake on purpose to point out their shortcomings, and finally concluding by addressing them as wicked people. 

IMO it's more about nabi Musa (عليه السلام) who is indeed described in Qur'an as a person with a more troubled life prior to revelation and who seems to find Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in mysterious/mystical ways. 

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

The issue with that is that there is no indication in the Qur'an that there is anyone present other than himself. Obviously through his 'isma he was gifted with guidance so he was able to identify the true Lord and avoid shirk (the hadith says his pondering over the sun and moon should be understood as 'Is this my Lord!? (How could this be my Lord?) - but the idea that he always new that he was a prophet just seems a little far fetched. As you point out the story of Musa (a) and Harun (a) is also problematic for people who hold this belief.

Edited by Ali_Hussain
  • Veteran Member
22 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

:furious:  Re-read Ayat 6:75

ADDED: @realizm

2nd ADDED: @Cool l posted before l read down far enough to yours. So l duplicated you.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, El Cid said:

How so?

Based on his reactions to certain things, like when Allah first turned his staff into a snake and he was afraid. 

Just generally, he doesn't seem like he always knew that he was a prophet - although I would imagine that people would argue that his mother may have informed him.

My issue is that if no one said that 'our belief is that the prophets knew they were prophets from day one and were just waiting to be told to announce it' you would not get that from the clear text of the Qur'an without reading it into it. Except in a clear cut case like with 'Isa (a).

• Veteran Member

Allah first turned his staff into a snake and he was afraid. 

I heard he was afraid that people won’t accept the miracle but he wasn’t scared normally.. but I’m not sure.

• Advanced Member

Based on his reactions to certain things, like when Allah first turned his staff into a snake and he was afraid. 

Just generally, he doesn't seem like he always knew that he was a prophet - although I would imagine that people would argue that his mother may have informed him.

My issue is that if no one said that 'our belief is that the prophets knew they were prophets from day one and were just waiting to be told to announce it' you would not get that from the clear text of the Qur'an without reading it into it. Except in a clear cut case like with 'Isa (a).

His(عليه السلام) reactions? Seriously? That doesn't really sound like any proof which is conclusive enough to determine whether or not He(عليه السلام) knew He(عليه السلام) was a Prophet or not. 

Although you may have confusions about past Prophets(Peace be upon them). There is no confusion on Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) knowing His(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) destiny as He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) announced about his Prophethood existing before the time of Adam(عليه السلام)

• Advanced Member

Except in a clear cut case like with 'Isa (a).

فَنَادَتْهُ الْمَلآئِكَةُ وَهُوَ قَائِمٌ يُصَلِّي فِي الْمِحْرَابِ أَنَّ اللّهَ يُبَشِّرُكَ بِيَحْيَـى مُصَدِّقًا بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنَ اللّهِ وَسَيِّدًا وَحَصُورًا وَنَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصَّالِحِينَ

3:39

2 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

although I would imagine that people would argue that his mother may have informed him.

The events from his birth to his "kalam" with Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), it should be clear to every reader of Qur'an that Musa (عليه السلام) indeed was a choosen one & a Prophet since birth. 

قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي اصْطَفَيْتُكَ عَلَى النَّاسِ بِرِسَالَاتِي وَبِكَلَامِي فَخُذْ مَا آتَيْتُكَ وَكُنْ مِنَ الشَّاكِرِينَ 

7:144

The verses of Sura e TaHa are very interesting:

أَنِ اقْذِفِيهِ فِي التَّابُوتِ فَاقْذِفِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ فَلْيُلْقِهِ الْيَمُّ بِالسَّاحِلِ يَأْخُذْهُ عَدُوٌّ لِي وَعَدُوٌّ لَهُ ۚ وَأَلْقَيْتُ عَلَيْكَ مَحَبَّةً مِنِّي وَلِتُصْنَعَ عَلَىٰ عَيْنِي

إِذْ تَمْشِي أُخْتُكَ فَتَقُولُ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ مَنْ يَكْفُلُهُ ۖ فَرَجَعْنَاكَ إِلَىٰ أُمِّكَ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلَا تَحْزَنَ ۚ وَقَتَلْتَ نَفْسًا فَنَجَّيْنَاكَ مِنَ الْغَمِّ وَفَتَنَّاكَ فُتُونًا ۚ فَلَبِثْتَ سِنِينَ فِي أَهْلِ مَدْيَنَ ثُمَّ جِئْتَ عَلَىٰ قَدَرٍ يَا مُوسَىٰ 

20:39-40

Specifically the phrase ثُمَّ جِئْتَ عَلَىٰ قَدَرٍ يَا مُوسَىٰ (then you came as ordained, O Musa!)

2 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

قَالَ خُذْهَا وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَىٰ {21}

[Shakir 20:21] He said: Take hold of it and fear not; We will restore it to its former state:

Surprisingly, he should have felt fear when he heard the voice of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), a tree speaking or voice coming from fire, that should be sufficient to scare any common man but Musa (عليه السلام) obeyed all the commands given by that voice and confidently responded to the questions asked:

وَمَا تِلْكَ بِيَمِينِكَ يَا مُوسَىٰ {17}

[Shakir 20:17] And what is this in your right hand, O Musa!

The answer given by Musa (عليه السلام), perhaps contain the reason of his fear:

قَالَ هِيَ عَصَايَ أَتَوَكَّأُ عَلَيْهَا وَأَهُشُّ بِهَا عَلَىٰ غَنَمِي وَلِيَ فِيهَا مَآرِبُ أُخْرَىٰ {18}

[Shakir 20:18] He said: This is my staff: I recline on it and I beat the leaves with it to make them fall upon my sheep, and I have other uses for it.

The statement of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) further support this idea that the fear of Musa (عليه السلام) was related to his staff, which was of his multiple uses. God removed his fear by saying don't worry, "We will restore it to its former state" سَنُعِيدُهَا سِيرَتَهَا الْأُولَىٰ.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, realizm said:

Being chosen since birth is one thing, being aware of it is another. 

Alaikas-Salam Brother!

If you are saying this with reference to the case of Prophet Musa (عليه السلام), I would say that he was indeed aware of his status. His acceptance of divine command by refusing to suck from any other except her mother is the strongest evidence.

وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ نَاصِحُونَ

28:12

If you hold the view that it was a "jabr" (compulsion) from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on him otherwise he would have sucked the milk of any woman, then let me know. We would discuss it accordingly. 

Furthermore, sufficient are the verses of Chapter 28, I would suggest you to recite this chapter today and ponder over its verses. 

Wassalam!

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Cool said:

Alaikas-Salam Brother!

If you are saying this with reference to the case of Prophet Musa (عليه السلام), I would say that he was indeed aware of his status. His acceptance of divine command by refusing to suck from any other except her mother is the strongest evidence.

وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ نَاصِحُونَ

28:12

If you hold the view that it was a "jabr" (compulsion) from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on him otherwise he would have sucked the milk of any woman, then let me know. We would discuss it accordingly. 

Furthermore, sufficient are the verses of Chapter 28, I would suggest you to recite this chapter today and ponder over its verses. 

Wassalam!

It can also be inspiration (awhaa) where Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make it disliking. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is with them to guide them to such a characteristics that they become best representives and guidence of Allah in Earth when before and after their prophetood mission starts. 

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

This is not something that it is agreed upon all scholars and some accept it and others have different viewpoint. Same goes with infallibility. Same goes with the Knowledge. 

Explain this then: 

He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has said: "I was a prophet when Adam was between water and clay." 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Explain this then: 

He(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) has said: "I was a prophet when Adam was between water and clay." 

I don't know how should I explain it to you. Let assume that they are born prophet, did their prophethood started from when they were born thus they were constantly a Prophet with mission to guide people to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) way or it just started from particular time that have clearly mentioned in Quran as example of Prophet Muhammad (saws)?

Edited by Abu Nur
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

I don't know how should I explain it to you. Let assume that they are born prophet, did their prophethood started from when they were born thus they were constantly a Prophet with mission to guide people to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) way or it just started from particular time that have clearly mentioned in Quran as example of Prophet Muhammad (saws)?

The Prophethood was always there. Revelation is the permission of beginning the mission.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, El Cid said:

The Prophethood was always there. Revelation is the permission of beginning the mission.

By that, you mean they are prophet with such attributes, but when their mission start then they will guide people to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) way and teach the sharia etc?

• Veteran Member

When Allah intended to create the creatures, He first created the "Noor" (Light) of Muhammad. Al-Qastalani (in Al Mawahibu'l-Ladunniyah, vol. 1, pp. 5, 9, 10) has quoted the Prophet's traditions to this effect as transmitted through Jabir ibn 'Abdullah al-Ansari and 'Ali ((عليه السلام).). The well-known historian al-Mas'udi (in his Maruju 'dh-dhahab)quotes a lengthy tradition from 'Ali ((عليه السلام).) to the effect that when Allah created, first of all, the Light of Muhammad, He said to it: "You are My chosen one and the Trustee of My Light and Guidance.

It is because of you that I am going to create the earth and the skies, lay down reward and punishment, and bring into being the Garden and the Fire." Then the tradition goes on to speak about the Family of the Prophet, about creation of the angels, of the souls, of the world, of the covenant taken from the souls which combined the belief in the One God with acceptance of Muhammad's Prophethood.

This is why Ibn 'Abbas narrates saying that the Prophet said: "I was Prophet when Adam was between soul and body (i.e. when Adam's creation was in its preliminary stages)" (at-Tabarani, Al-Mu'jjam al-Kabir; Al Khasa'is al-Kubra, vol.1, p.4).

https://www.al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/creation

Edited by power
  • Veteran Member
14 hours ago, El Cid said:

ln Sunni mosque, it was said that Muhammad -(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. said he -(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. never thought of prophethood, but he -(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. did think some unusual things happened in his --(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. life before lqra . . .

That's all l remember.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

By that, you mean they are prophet with such attributes, but when their mission start then they will guide people to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) way and teach the sharia etc?

Yes, that's what I mean. Prophets(Peace be upon them) are always Prophets and they have holy attributes. They are aware of their mission and Prophethood.

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gives them permission via revelation to begin their preaching of religion and guide people. Why Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) delays permission for a number of years or gives it right away as in the case of Hazrat Isa(Peace be upon him) is known to His Majesty(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) only. We can only speculate that it might have something to do with setting the variables of good timing correct or anything else but in the end we can't be certain rather than an educated guess. Though we can say that sometimes certain knowledge is revealed to Prophets(Peace be upon them) steadily rather than wholly as we've seen multiple instances of Prophets(Peace be upon them) getting corrected by Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in certain matters.

• Advanced Member
On 10/19/2020 at 5:58 AM, Abu Nur said:

It can also be inspiration (awhaa) where Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) make it disliking

Sense of awareness makes the difference. It would be considered "jabr" for the one who is unaware, it would be count as an act of submission for the one who is aware. 

So what you think his refusal to suck milk from anyone else was? A "jabr e mashiyat" or an act of submission to divine will? 

• Advanced Member
On 10/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, El Cid said:

It doesn't take a prophet to have "karamat", to have "hidden knowledge of certain things" and to be ma'soom (protected).  But it does take a prophet to FUNCTION as a prophet!  

What does it mean to be a prophet?  What does it mean to know that you are a prophet?  Are these just factual pieces of info?  Of course not.

What it means to truly and non-factually know you are a prophet is to actually BE a prophet by actually functioning as a prophet!      

On 10/14/2020 at 7:15 PM, El Cid said:

A prophet is not merely a receiver of revelation.  

Guest Al thaqalayn

Blessed be my brethren who are seeking the truth my Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) shower His mercy upon you and protect you  i love you 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

It doesn't take a prophet to have "karamat", to have "hidden knowledge of certain things" and to be ma'soom (protected).  But it does take a prophet to FUNCTION as a prophet!  

What does it mean to be a prophet?  What does it mean to know that you are a prophet?  Are these just factual pieces of info?  Of course not.

What it means to truly and non-factually know you are a prophet is to actually BE a prophet by actually functioning as a prophet!      

A prophet is not merely a receiver of revelation.  

With due respect. I think you should keep out of this discussion and this subsection. It's a matter of faith which should be discussed amongst the believers. Not outside entities with invalid opinions based on their own unlimited misguidance. 

9 hours ago, Guest Al thaqalayn said:

Blessed be my brethren who are seeking the truth my Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) shower His mercy upon you and protect you  i love you 

Ameen. Moving on.

Edited by El Cid