Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]A Deobandi site says people are leaving shia islam even some shiachat mods!!!!

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I don't think anyone here is trying to make fun of you. @Ibn Al-Shahidis trying to say that there is a lot of fake news out there and that people post misleading information. Do be careful when searching the web, there is a lot fake stuff. I understand you're trying to get clarification, that's okay but do be careful. Only take information for trusted sources, the link you posted doesn't seem reliable.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Cool. There’s a website that says an old lady was abducted by aliens in minnesota 

So that is where my crazy sister went. Thanks.

l'II get out my old telegraph key, point my telescope's eyepiece upward, put a connected light bulb at the objective lens, and send her a message.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

No one is making fun of you. If they were laughing, it is about the nonsense claims they always make about Shias.

The laughing reaction set the tone for him. I think it should be removed because it gets used so often to laugh at people instead of with them. Not that I'm saying this particular reaction was laughing at him, but it's easy to take the wrong way.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

The laughing reaction set the tone for him. I think it should be removed because it gets used so often to laugh at people instead of with them. Not that I'm saying this particular reaction was laughing at him, but it's easy to take the wrong way.

If a person abuse emojis wrongly, he/she will surely get restricted to use them. This happened to @Cherub786

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Abu Nur said:

No. Using them wrongly probably will be restricted to use them at all. 

l'II think about this, but offhand l view this a subjective.

l also think that a couple of available emojis are inappropriate.

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

The laughing one?

These two:

:missing:   l guess because l do not understand it.

:tongueangry: Growing up in the 50s, this is a 'never do'.

We also use to have another laughing option, not quite as strong as :hahaha:.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member

While we're talking about websites. Does anyone know about twelver shia . net forums? It's kind of like the Dollar store version of Shiachat. Is it really a Shi'a forum is my question lol. They post so much Anti-Shia things that I am beginning to think it's just some Anti-shia Salafi forum called twelvershia in an ironic way.

Edited by El Cid
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, MaisumAli said:

Lol they named it that on purpose to deceive ppl, it was started by some guy named Farid I think, and is now run by The Sunni defense

Yeah I figured that was the case lol All they do is write how everything in Shia-ism is fake from our supplications to our beliefs. It's kinda sad seeing people dedicate their entire lives to hatred.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, El Cid said:

Yeah I figured that was the case lol All they do is write how everything in Shia-ism is fake from our supplications to our beliefs. It's kinda sad seeing people dedicate their entire lives to hatred.

Yeah, it's also kinda sad that Twelver Shia was the only name that came to mind

And yes, it is quite sad, but sites like these make my faith in Shiaism stronger

• Advanced Member
Just now, MaisumAli said:

Yeah, it's also kinda sad that Twelver Shia was the only name that came to mind

And yes, it is quite sad, but sites like these make my faith in Shiaism stronger

They even have a gofund me which is also the saddest read ever LOL

"Thus we created "The Sunni Defense" YouTube channel, consisting of a team of passionate volunteers dedicated to pleasing Allah by educating Muslims to deal with these doubts, calling Shias to the Islam preached by the Prophet ﷺ and practiced by his family, and defending the sanctity of the Sahaba."

Seems they are more concerned about defending the Sahaba than anything else.

"we have received messages from both Sunnis and Shias who have woken up to the heresy that Twelver Shiism is after watching our content. " -> These are the same people who use bot youtube accounts with messages like these spammed: Oh I was a Shia! Now I'm a Sunni! Umar Ibn Al Khattab changed my life! OMG"

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-quotthe-sunni-defensequot-channel

though it's scary they raised 7.5k from people they themselves are deceiving lol

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
1 hour ago, MaisumAli said:

They could possibly be funded by foreign countries like Saudia

But which Shias and which Shia Mods left? What proof do they have?

They claim some people went back to salafi or sunni, and that a couple shiacahat mods(i dont recall their screen names on here!)

but they claim they have left shia and the shia chat mods left at being dissallusioned with shiachat, and some are ,non memebers of the website 12er.

• Advanced Member
34 minutes ago, Lion of Shia said:

They claim some people went back to salafi or sunni, and that a couple shiacahat mods(i dont recall their screen names on here!)

but they claim they have left shia and the shia chat mods left at being dissallusioned with shiachat, and some are ,non memebers of the website 12er.

Anybody can write anything. Just stop worrying about it. It's nothing but trash.

I can start up a blog on tumblr right now and write "Lion of Shia from Shaichat has left SC and joined ummah.org. Now he's their salafi puppet."

So what the difference does it make? Calm down and get over it.

• Advanced Member
39 minutes ago, Lion of Shia said:

Umm... To be honest, I would rather believe the pastor at my local church rather than the charlatans on that site

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, MaisumAli said:

Umm... To be honest, I would rather believe the pastor at my local church rather than the charlatans on that site

Good then stop asking and making yourself look foolish. It doesn't concern you either way.