Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What do you think of Obama?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I've heard he was way to aggressive in the middle east killing many civilians but I can't find any information about specific events. If you don't/didn't support his regime what did he do to cause you to feel that way.

• Advanced Member

He dropped bomb on a Hospital (Kunduz) killing kids and doctors, then proceeded to botch investigation. Started Yemen genocide where he has bombed a wedding and restaurant etc. 

He dropped 26k bombs in 2016 alone and 90% casualties where civilians. 

He just talked well tbh. 

1 hour ago, musa shakr said:

I've heard he was way to aggressive in the middle east killing many civilians but I can't find any information about specific events. If you don't/didn't support his regime what did he do to cause you to feel that way.

He was very weak on foreign policy. His greatest accomplishment in my mind is the liberation of Libya from Gaddafi, which was made possible by the no fly zone and material support to the rebels. But the credit actually goes to Dave Cameron, British PM at the time, who had to persuade the Americans an intervention in Libya was necessary.

But he utterly failed in his Syria policy, and allowed Russia to come in and take over that country. He utterly failed to contain Iran, instead adapted a policy of appeasing them with that ridiculous JCPOA which thankfully Trump cancelled. He failed to go after Daesh. Trump had to clean up that mess too.

He wasn’t aggressive enough in the trade war on China, unlike Trump.

So one word: IMPOTENT

Edited by Cherub786