Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Are services like ShiaMatch and ShiaCafe actually very active and successful?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Bismillah i Rahman i Raheem

Assalaam o 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah i Wa Barakaatuh

So I have been starting to frequent this forum more than I did a few years ago, and I have always seen an ad for ShiaMatch. I'm genuinely curious, I'm aware the service claims to be successful, but is it even that active and is it really successful in recent terms? Also I recently came across a service called ShiaCafe through Twitter follow recommendations after I followed an account related to Shi'as. Is that also even active and successful in recent times? I'm curious since for some reason I doubt either of these services are that active and recently successful at the back of my head.

JazakAllah

Wa 'Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullah i Wa Barakaatuh

• Basic Members

Its very hard to tell whether their active or not. I really feel for those who use it, I really do. I feel like its give them false hope. Plus, the website creaters/developer don't seem to make any upate to tell people whether its working or whether they considering deleting. its like been created and just left there. I think if its not active, they should be deleted. the website developers should look at and get feedback from members.

• Advanced Member
On 10/9/2020 at 1:32 AM, MuhammadAqdas110 said:

Bismillah i Rahman i Raheem

Assalaam o 'Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah i Wa Barakaatuh

So I have been starting to frequent this forum more than I did a few years ago, and I have always seen an ad for ShiaMatch. I'm genuinely curious, I'm aware the service claims to be successful, but is it even that active and is it really successful in recent terms? Also I recently came across a service called ShiaCafe through Twitter follow recommendations after I followed an account related to Shi'as. Is that also even active and successful in recent times? I'm curious since for some reason I doubt either of these services are that active and recently successful at the back of my head.

JazakAllah

Wa 'Alaikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullah i Wa Barakaatuh

Salam brother.

I wrote a topic about Shiamatch and matrimony site with details. I think you should read it before venturing into this realm. It's the sixth post in this topic:

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
3 hours ago, El Cid said:

Salam brother.

I wrote a topic about Shiamatch and matrimony site with details. I think you should read it before venturing into this realm. It's the sixth post in this topic:

Wasalam. JazakAllah I'll go through it.