Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Struggle to establish Islamic government

Rate this topic

• Development Team
9 hours ago, layman said:

I don't understand your 3rd point. 

If in some xyz country, an Islamic leader is voted to power and rule according to law of land honestly and God-fearing, then there's no issue. He can later bring good things from Islam. However, to suggest that you establish Islamic government in a non-muslim country, say: US or France, then that is not possible. The point is if you are living peacefully and able to practice your religion then one should not rebel. 

10 hours ago, layman said:

As for 2nd point, since you say no Imam asked us to strive for establishing any government, then may I am ask you to provide a hadith for that.

I'm sorry brother but it should be the one who claims something give proof. Our brother in OP has consistently claimed and encouraged something for which he failed to provide single proof. If you agree with him then I will ask you same question, 'Did any of our Imam asked us to strive for an Islamic government?'. Please provide hadith if you have any, it will be learning for all of us. 

Rest of the the analogies doesn't make up anything. In simple words, going to moon or travelling in a car doesn't involve Islam but establishing Islamic government has Islam at its central entity. Therefore we need hadith for the later. 

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe I can perfectly follow Islam even in non-muslim country. 

There's a saying " think of Allah before, and after the action". If we are living in a country where we are able to live peacefully, and practice our religious beliefs freely why create an uprise wher

Alright then. Start a fund raiser then send me the money, I will send you a shipment of water guns, paint sprays to draw graffiti and slogans on city walls, as well as gas masks when the police uses t

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

If in some xyz country, an Islamic leader is voted to power and rule according to law of land honestly and God-fearing, then there's no issue. He can later bring good things from Islam. However, to suggest that you establish Islamic government in a non-muslim country, say: US or France, then that is not possible. The point is if you are living peacefully and able to practice your religion then one should not rebel. 

It may not be possible now but likely possible in the future, wallahualam.  Societies are evolving.  Who might have believe that secular Iran became Islamic Republic.  Communist is already out. Slavery came and now is out.

I am ok with you that we should not rebel if we can practice our religion peacefully.  

The issue is that our religion is against those who make destruction on the earth.  The US is making destruction to all other countries that oppose her domination, because she is ruled by interest of those who are running big business and hoarding wealth.  Killings and destruction to others are norm in the US international policies.

If we can make the US as champion of justice would be nice and that is aligned with Islam.  The amount of wheat produced in Midwest US alone for one season is enough to feed the whole world, but farmers would rather burn it in order to ensure maximum profits.  Islam wants all the wealth from earth is made available to world population.  No one is starved to death.

Who knows that in  decades to come, citizens of the US (Americans) might change for a better because globalization and interdependent between countries of the world.  The knowledge level and awareness among the people of the world is increasing. 

But  those who run the US government now feel that they cannot loss control of the public mindset in order to ensure world domination. That is the reason that US controlled corporate media is brainwashing the public and to ensure control of people minds.  Ecamples...Bombed iraq because of weapons of mass destruction!!  We know that was no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.  But the US managed to get the way  with it using controlled media.  Sept 11 (9/11) or collapse of world trades Centre was another example.

Let the Americans able to see the beauty of Islam and they can decide for their future.  But we know now that those who run the US behind the scene will not allow it.  They want to portray Islam as "life style of terrorist".  The US needs hard lesson that will reset their existing system.  And I believe Islam can offer solutions to all. It is a Deen that approved by Allahbswt.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

I'm sorry brother but it should be the one who claims something give proof. Our brother in OP has consistently claimed and encouraged something for which he failed to provide single proof. If you agree with him then I will ask you same question, 'Did any of our Imam asked us to strive for an Islamic government?'. Please provide hadith if you have any, it will be learning for all of us. 

Rest of the the analogies doesn't make up anything. In simple words, going to moon or travelling in a car doesn't involve Islam but establishing Islamic government has Islam at its central entity. Therefore we need hadith for the later. 

I believe Islam is the way life of how we should lead our life.  It covers every aspect of life.

In Islam we have hadiths and sirat from our Prophets and Imams.  The ways they behaved and the reasons for their actions.

Not everything in Islam are in written in hadiths.  Majorities of islamic understanding come from full analysis and deep study.  Prophet has said.."Those who know his self know his Rabb."  We have to study the self.

If we live by hadiths alone, we may be in the loss.  That is why Rasulullah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said "hold on to Qur'an and Ahlulbayt".  Ahlulbayt doesn't mean written hadiths.  Even Quran is not just written texts.  When Muawiya raised the copy of Qur'an on spear, Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said Qur'an is with him.  Only fools such Khawarij believed that Qur'an was on the spear that Muawiya raised.

The actions taken by Imams should also be source of our Islamic understanding.

When Imam didn't opposed his election for the Khalifah is a sign that the style of governing is acceptable.

I believe that social system such as establishing a government to centralize efforts, wealth and resources, management, protection ...fall under TECHNOLOGY and human innovation for their social needs.  It is purely worldly system.  

We created and design a sword to cut.  Religion tell us that the sword shall not be used to kill innocent humans but can be use as self defense.  The sword is a technology (same as government).

Government is only a tool or mean. It is a innovative technology. Islam can use this great tool if it is handled correctly.  

Abu Bakr, Omar and Othman did not use the tool (government) correctly.  But Imam Ali (عليه السلام) did use it correctly.  Yazid (la) misuse the tool against Islam, and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) went against yazid.

That was the reason (my opinion) that there was no hadith to establish Government and no hadith against it.  Only hadiths are to denouce mungkar (be unjust, lies, killing...) and promoting maaruf.

Therefore, humans must come out with innovative technology and system to promote maaruf and denouce mungkar.  Such as banking systems, aviation systems, media system, agriculture systems...and most importantly..system to bring people together with banking, transportation, media, agriculture...under one administration...that is called Government.  And make this government system to put Islamic principles as the core values. ...denounce destruction...promote maaruf and nahi ala mungkar...bring Peace and Salam to all.  That is Islam.

[Shakir 7:55] Call on your Lord humbly and secretly; surely He does not love those who exceed the limits.
[Shakir 7:56] And do not make mischief in the earth after its reformation, and call on Him fearing and hoping; surely the mercy of Allah is nigh to those who do good (to others).

• Advanced Member
On 10/14/2020 at 12:50 AM, The Green Knight said:

In that case, why haven't you lot started already? Please go ahead. Strive for establishing an Islamic gov in UK. Perhaps if you even steal a few votes from the only recurring far right party's gov it will be like a hot day in heaven.

I am not in the UK but people can start with dawah then slowly people become more convinced, if you do it quickly that's like eating a cake in one day, you will get sick, this kind of stuff takes A LOT OF time especially when the majority of people view islam as this weird middle eastern religion.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, HusseinAbbas said:

I am not in the UK but people can start with dawah then slowly people become more convinced, if you do it quickly that's like eating a cake in one day, you will get sick, this kind of stuff takes A LOT OF time especially when the majority of people view islam as this weird middle eastern religion.

Salam,

Just like early history of Islam when the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) started to introduce the religion through reliable and trustworthy behaviors.  Introduce Islam as the solution to their future needs.

• Veteran Member

As if all this stuff, preaching and establishing islamic gov was so practical or efficient. When was the last time these things worked efficiently enough the way you expect them to. Just pointing out the obvious.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

As if all this stuff, preaching and establishing islamic gov was so practical or efficient. When was the last time these things worked efficiently enough the way you expect them to. Just pointing out the obvious.

That were we all failed. Unfortunately our love for World and wealth prevented us from what was our duty .Still it is good initiative if we will convince this and understand it's importance.