Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[TRASH PIT]Muslims Have Low IQ

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

Ah yes, IQ tests definitely don't have major flaws to them, including issues with cultural compatibility... Also, let's just go ahead and conflate intelligence with IQ... now that's tuff.

Edit: OP's post is the definition of appeal to authority.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy
  • Veteran Member

First, Syed can only marry Syed as a religious ruling is a COMPLETE lie. I have asked Cherry repeatedly to stop the lying but it doesn't seem to be working.

Cherry - I have been very nice to you but unless the lies stop, ShiaMan will turn into ShiaHulk and you won't like ShiaHulk. And the mods will step in and then I will hulk out on them too so I will ask one more time - STOP THE LYING.

Now, Muslims countries have low IQ because of intermarriage. That's your hypothesis. Now you have to prove that intermarriage causes this. For example, all the countries below are non-Muslim and have a lower IQ than Pakistan:

Dominican Republic
Peru
Colombia
India
Panama
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Ivory Coast
South Africa
Cameroon
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Eritrea
Guinea-Bissau
East Timor
Gabon
Sao Tome and Principe
Equatorial Guinea

If you say they inter-marry as well, then clearly this is a broader problem than Muslims and/or Syeds.

If you say there are other factors, then why didnt you introduce them in the initial post?

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

When it comes to religious discourse, it’s not surprising why so many Muslims blindly follow the ignorant Mullas and believe every ridiculous story they hear. Let me just give you an example, “when a single hair from the head of sayyida Fatimah سلام الله عليها was exposed from under her dupatta, the sun itself went dark” or something like that. A man my age literally told me that with a straight face, matter of factly.

Another factor of low IQ in Muslim countries is the sunni religious ruling of adults drinking breast milk. There is a study that adults drinking breast milk lowers their IQ to that of infants and a prime example of that is this thread.

8 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

It is your hatred of Shias and our Imams because of which now you suffer backwardness. It is your innovations.

So do the Shi’ah hate their own Imams too? After all, Shi’ah are even more backwards than the Sunnis. According to you, the cause of backwardness is hatred of Imams, so Shi’ites must hate their Imams with a burning rage!:hahaha:

3 hours ago, AStruggler said:

I am not wrong. As per twelver fiqh, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a marriage between Sayyid and a Non-Sayyid.

I have never ever heard of any shia faqih ruling it impermissible. It's perfectly mubah. 

It's a cultural issue man. It is indeed nice to marry a Sayyid, but some people seem to unfortunately care more about a potential spouse being Sayyid than being a practicing Muslim. Unfortunately ignorance is just widespread and culture has become more important than deen to some. 

You are trying to hide the reality that the Twelver Shi’ah scholars and maraaje disagree on this issue. There are indeed recognized Shi’ite scholars who say it is haram for a sayyid to marry a non-sayyid:

And most if not all of those who say it is allowed add the caveat that it is preferable for sayyids to marry within their caste. Shahenshah “Chamcha” Naqvi for example says such a marriage is allowed in extreme circumstances when a sayyid girl can’t find a suitor and her age is advancing @ShiaMan14 @notme

• Development Team
4 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Shahenshah “Chamcha” Naqvi for example says such a marriage is allowed in extreme circumstances when a sayyid girl can’t find a suitor and her age is advancing

After the thing you wrote in quotes, it's clear that you belong to the same terrorist group who took out anti-shia rally few days ago. 

There's no reason mods should not take any action. 

1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

After the thing you wrote in quotes, it's clear that you belong to the same terrorist group who took out anti-shia rally few days ago. 

Which terrorist group is that?

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

These are typical Pakistani faces. They happen to be the Pakistani guys involved in the sex grooming scandal in the UK. If these guys don’t look inbred something must be wrong with my eyes.

You are saying that Pakistanis typically look inbred? Why did you choose to show a picture of pedophiles? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

First, Syed can only marry Syed as a religious ruling is a COMPLETE lie. I have asked Cherry repeatedly to stop the lying but it doesn't seem to be working.

Cherry - I have been very nice to you but unless the lies stop, ShiaMan will turn into ShiaHulk and you won't like ShiaHulk. And the mods will step in and then I will hulk out on them too so I will ask one more time - STOP THE LYING.

Are you accusing Allamah Ali Nasir Hussaini Talhara of being a liar too?

2 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Now, Muslims countries have low IQ because of intermarriage. That's your hypothesis. Now you have to prove that intermarriage causes this. For example, all the countries below are non-Muslim and have a lower IQ than Pakistan:

If you say there are other factors, then why didnt you introduce them in the initial post?

This is what I said in the OP:

I believe one significant factor that explains this sad reality is cousin marriage.

That implies I consider there to be at least two or more factors which explain the lower average IQ in the Muslim world compared to the West and East Asia.

Now you are asking me to prove that cousin marriage reduces IQ. Several studies have been done on this, I can quote some if you wish but you can search yourself (Google is a good place to start). They establish quite solidly that cousin marriage does indeed retard IQ, and has other damaging effects too, like birth defects and significant mental retardation, etc.

Edited by Cherub786
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Someone addressing from your favorite terrorist group

Which terrorist group does Allamah Sayyid Shah Abd ul-Haq Qadiri belong to?

According to me, and the international community at large, Iran, Quds Force, Hizbullah, IRGC, Houthis, Islamic Jihad, Badr Organization, Kataib Hizbullah, Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq are terrorist groups.

Edited by Cherub786
  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

IQ tests definitely don't have major flaws to them, including issues with cultural compatibility

During WW1, the so-called intellectual elites were appalled that most soldiers in the USArmy had an lQ of a 12-year-old from such testing.

• Veteran Member
34 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Well sadly because those pedophiles happen to be Pakistanis.

That's not a good answer. You did not choose to demonstrate what pedophiles look like; you chose to demonstrate what Pakistanis typically look like by showing a picture of pedophiles. Are you suggesting that Pakistanis typically look like pedophiles? You could have chosen any other group of Pakistanis.

Now let's test your IQ.

• Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

You are trying to hide the reality that the Twelver Shi’ah scholars and maraaje disagree on this issue. There are indeed recognized Shi’ite scholars who say it is haram for a sayyid to marry a non-sayyid:

And most if not all of those who say it is allowed add the caveat that it is preferable for sayyids to marry within their caste. Shahenshah “Chamcha” Naqvi for example says such a marriage is allowed in extreme circumstances when a sayyid girl can’t find a suitor and her age is advancing @ShiaMan14 @notme

What's pathetic is you're pulling up random internet clips of paki zakirs from the corners and villages of Pakistan to represent Shi'i scholarship. I have no clue who this individual in the video is and I'm sure most shias don't either (with all due respect).

Our religious authorities are mainly based in Qom (Iran), Najaf (Iraq), and even a bit in Lebanon. Below is a list of some of the top living Shia marjas/scholars/faqihs in the world today, who shias do taqlid of, and I have never heard of any of them having an issue with Sayyid-Non-Sayyid marriages. Go ahead and refer to their official websites if you want:

Ayatollah al Sistani, Ayatollah Shaykh Wahid Khorasani, Ayatollah Shaykh al Ishaq al Fayyadh, Ayatollah Bashir al Najafi, Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi, Ayatollah Al Saeed al Hakim, and Ayatollah al Khamenei. There are more, but these are probably the most famous ones. 

As for Molana Shahenshah Naqvi, he himself calls himself a student of knowledge. He's no marja or faqih to pass any fatwas. He does tabligh work and maybe tadrees, I dont know, but he's no official religious authority. And I highly doubt he said that. 

If you want to learn more about us please refer to: https://www.al-islam.org

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

Let's agree on one thing. Even the most basic shia 'scholar' is more learned than the most advanced mufti-e-azam of the Summi world. But this guy is a nobody, just an orator. I havent listened to the video but this guy is no 'recognized' scholar.

Even there was such a ruling in Shia islam, I would stand by it.

1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being Imam Hussain's "chamcha". Better to be Imam Hussain's chamcha than Yazid's puppies such as Notfi Muneeb and Notfi Sucki Uthmani.

1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

The only thing Mods need to do is stand by and let me run free. 

37 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Are you accusing Allamah Ali Nasir Hussaini Talhara of being a liar too?

If you are refering to the video, then yes.

37 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

This is what I said in the OP:

That implies I consider there to be at least two or more factors which explain the lower average IQ in the Muslim world compared to the West and East Asia.

Now you are asking me to prove that cousin marriage reduces IQ. Several studies have been done on this, I can quote some if you wish but you can search yourself (Google is a good place to start). They establish quite solidly that cousin marriage does indeed retard IQ, and has other damaging effects too, like birth defects and significant mental retardation, etc.

Based on this credible theory, I can respectfully deduce that your parents were siblings...strictly scientific based deduction of course.

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

It pains me to say this, but there is definitely some truth to the idea that Muslims are intellectually inferior, on average, to Europeans and East Asians.

I was in Pakistan recently

Brother Cherub is nothing but a student of brother Tawhidi. Everything is right with him and everything is wrong with other people.

"Everyone is misguided on this forum, Only I'm correct."

"In Pakistan, Everyone is a inbred troll except me with my beautiful Elizabeth Taylor eyes."

"Muslims have Low IQ except me, Look I'm smart."

He said in one topic that he's here to convince people of Orthodox Sunni-ism yet conveniently disappears in topics or doesn't reply/acknowledge to certain posts.

His topics recently have been nothing but pessimistic garbage where he just wakes up everyday, thinks of something negative to talk about or critique. Like this one.

I wouldn't be surprised if this topic is just revenge on Pakistani people for calling you a "Gali Mahaly Ki Aurat" and laughing at you and your foolish thoughts.

13 minutes ago, AStruggler said:

What's pathetic is you're pulling up random internet clips of paki zakirs from the corners and villages of Pakistan to represent Shi'i scholarship. I have no clue who this individual in the video is and I'm sure most shias don't either (with all due respect).

I wander how “Allamah” saheb made it to Imambargah Dua-e-Zehra SA Northhampton, UK, being nothing but a “paki zakir from a corner and village of Pakistan”

Look, this is the internal dispute within your own maslak. I’m really not that interested in it. My original point was that there is a considerable heavy amount of inbreeding among the Shi’ah community of India and Pakistan in particular, and Muslims of that part of the world in general. The Sadat caste largely marry within their caste. Many of them do this on the basis of their religious persuasion.

My argument is that this kind of inbreeding and cousin marriage generation after generation is resulting in IQ retardation and other genetic problems.

So whether it is haram, makruh or mubah for a sayyid to marry a non-sayyid according to your maslak isn't really the point. The point is that the Shi'ah community of India/Pakistan have a strong tendency toward inbreeding, and there does seem to be a strong religious factor involved in that.

And I highly doubt he said that. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-IW1ypOk40

• Veteran Member
16 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

I wander how “Allamah” saheb made it to Imambargah Dua-e-Zehra SA Northhampton, UK, being nothing but a “paki zakir from a corner and village of Pakistan”

Look, this is the internal dispute within your own maslak. I’m really not that interested in it. My original point was that there is a considerable heavy amount of inbreeding among the Shi’ah community of India and Pakistan in particular, and Muslims of that part of the world in general. The Sadat caste largely marry within their caste. Many of them do this on the basis of their religious persuasion.

My argument is that this kind of inbreeding and cousin marriage generation after generation is resulting in IQ retardation and other genetic problems.

So whether it is haram, makruh or mubah for a sayyid to marry a non-sayyid according to your maslak isn't really the point. The point is that the Shi'ah community of India/Pakistan have a strong tendency toward inbreeding, and there does seem to be a strong religious factor involved in that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-IW1ypOk40

So the 20 million shias in Pakistan are bringing down the IQ of the whole country. I contended again that its the adult,sunni breast-feeding phenomena that is the leading cause of low IQ among Muslims across the world.

• Advanced Member

6 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I’m really not that interested in it.

You were making claims regarding the rulings of the Jaffari fiqh, which you don't even ascribe to, so regardless of your interests, you needed to be corrected. 

The Sadat caste largely marry within their caste. Many of them do this on the basis of their religious persuasion.

Finally, a bit more of a fair statement.

Okay. But just know their religious stances may not necessarily be the objectively correct religious stances. 

Yeah I understand your point. However we need to keep in mind there are many other problems affecting those countries. But this problem should be addressed by means of education imo.

Also, you keep acting like the Shia are the main contributors to this supposed excess cousin marriage problem in the Muslim world leading to low IQ, but don't forget that the Sunnis greatly outnumber the Shia. Whatever images/labels/identities the Muslims have in the world, the Sunnis likely have a greater influence in forming them. Moreover, even in terms of proportions/percentages, you have no evidence that more Shias in the Shia population enter cousin marriages compared to Sunnis in the Sunni population.

As for the Molana Shahensha video, he never said it was haram. He was just encouraging Sayyid girls to first look for Sayyid guys for marriage and that's totally understandable too as lineages continue through the son. And one's fellow Sayyid cousins aren't the only Sayyids out there.