Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Overly emotional

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, ShiaofAli12 said:

Salams,

I was just wondering, does anyone else get overly emotional after watching a movie. I get so attached or feel so bad when someone dies and this drags on for the longest time. Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?

Yeah I can relate to this lol I know it's slightly embarrassing but this is just a measure of our empathy. When we're watching something where we get attached to the characters being portrayed. And if something happens to them, then ofcourse we're going to be emotional as you've had an attachment with them in the brief period you were watching them. The same thing happens to me in video-games. Well a lot honestly lol. Some examples: When Zack died in the Crisis Core. When Joel's daughter died in Last of us Part 1 and that giraffe scene though his daughter's death made me really emotional because for a brief moments you were in a simulation where you were a parent and you gotta get your child to safety. When Ghost was shot and betrayed by Shepherd in Call of duty. When desmond said goodbye to his father in Assassin's creed 3 and when we watched Ezio's family die in Assassin's creed 2. Just some examples lol I could go on and on and we'd be here a while.