Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

US threatening to leave US embassy in Iraq if rocket attacks don't stop

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Veteran Member

Another Winning-Washington-Wonder.

 

 

:cry: "All the maimed, head-cracked and dead . . . About two trillion dollars spent and another trillion plus in future medical care (the estimate) . . . on a dumpster of Cheney-New American Century lies and fantasies so they can then "turn right" into lRl."

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Trump:

1.  We are leaving Syria, in reality we are moving the troops to steal Syrian oil.

2.  We are leaving JCPOA, in reality we want to exert disabling sanctions to Iranian economics and punish Iranians.

3.  We are leaving Iraq, in reality Trump has something to do to punish Iranian Military Might soon.

Trump and Zionist state are thinking that by taming Iranian Military Might, the ME will be under the US control.  More money from the Arab Stooges to US economy (to support the rich and US businesses).

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Iraqi people, both Sunni and Shi’ah, are sick of Iranian meddling in their country. Look how so many Iraqi Shi’ites actually celebrated when the war criminal and terrorist Qasim Soleimani was taken out by the honorable Americans.

Iran is a totally discredited state. The entire Middle East has woken up to the Iranian threat. People in Lebanon openly put ropes around the neck of effigies of Hasan Nasrullah, something unthinkable only months ago.

An Iraqi politician I respect is Muqtada al-Sadr. The Sadrists are reasonable people. I don’t agree with everything they advocate, especially their hard anti-American stance, but at least they are balanced in being equally if not more anti-Iran.

Kick out Iran from Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Exterminate Iranian backed terrorists in Palestine and Yemen too. Then you will have real peace in the Middle East, I guarantee you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
Quote

US threatining to leave US embassy in Iraq if rocket attacks dont stop

Why not just end their military occupation of the country and get lost, as the locals desire?

Ungrateful natives fed up of democracy, freedom and decades of western tender care and blessings looks like.

 

6 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Why not just end their military occupation of the country and get lost, as the locals desire?

Ungrateful natives fed up of democracy, freedom and decades of western tender care and blessings looks like.

Alas the utopia of liberty and freedom is being rejected. Iraq is not thankful to have had their country and nation freed from the grip of undemocracy. How unfathomably insane.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Haji 2003 changed the title to US threatening to leave US embassy in Iraq if rocket attacks don't stop
  • Forum Administrators
8 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

The Iraqi people, both Sunni and Shi’ah, are sick of Iranian meddling in their country. Look how so many Iraqi Shi’ites actually celebrated when the war criminal and terrorist Qasim Soleimani was taken out by the honorable Americans.

Let's just revisit some facts.

  1. Iraq was ruled by a Sunni and Sunnis were in charge. The U.S. invasion was supported by Sunni countries and not Iran.
  2. Whatever the level of Iranian involvement in Iraq, after ISIS managed to take over large swathes of the country there was a real risk of the state collapsing. For whatever reason the Iraqi Shias and Americans did not have the assets on the ground to challenge ISIS.
  3. It was Iranian leadership and resources that kicked out ISIS.
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Let's just revisit some facts.

  1. Iraq was ruled by a Sunni and Sunnis were in charge. The U.S. invasion was supported by Sunni countries and not Iran.
  2. Whatever the level of Iranian involvement in Iraq, after ISIS managed to take over large swathes of the country there was a real risk of the state collapsing. For whatever reason the Iraqi Shias and Americans did not have the assets on the ground to challenge ISIS.
  3. It was Iranian leadership and resources that kicked out ISIS.

1. True

2. Not true. ISIS was effectively challenged and defeated by an American aerial bombing campaign in tandem with Kurdish fighters on the ground.

3. Iran deserves some but minimal credit for fighting ISIS. The Iranian backed militias did more damage than good, as they indiscriminately targeted Sunnis, assuming they were all working with ISIS. The US and the Kurds did not behave like that, which is why they were more effective and deserve the lion's share of the credit for defeating ISIS.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Forum Administrators
11 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

2. Not true. ISIS was effectively challenged and defeated by an American aerial bombing campaign in tandem with Kurdish fighters on the ground.

This would appear to be the first time in modern combat where a ground force has been completely subdued by aerial efforts. It just does not happen I am afraid. And the big clue to the problem with the second bit of your sentence is that the Kurds operate in Kurdistan and not the rest of Iraq.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...