Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Wahhabi scholar: Hindus easy to manipulate, threaten, convert

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

In the video, the Maulana not only mocks Hindu traditions to brandish Islam as a far more superior religion but also claims that Hindus need to be converted to Islam, bcause if they dont become Muslims, they will burn in hell. He projects the act of coversions as a kindness being offered to the Hindus. ...

Flaunting to be the ‘master of conversion’, Siddiqui explains how it is easy to fool and mass-convert Hindus to Islam because Hindus are intrinsically good and loving people, who treat even enemies with love. He brags how he exploits this vulnerability to convert them. ...

Mocking Hindus for using the ‘Swargiya’ before the names of dead people, he says that ignorant and foolish Hindus keep believing that they go to heaven, where they only burn in hell, because they are not Muslims.

What is dangerous is that this fanatical (Saudi-sponsored – ed.) Maulana is a Council member of the Zakat Foundation, which helps Muslims to get recruited in government services. Recently it announced that 27 candidates it had supported had been selected for the civil services.

The Maulana goes on to explains how logic does not work in converting people to Islam. They have to be either lured by the narrative of attaining Jannat or terrorising them by speaking about the hardships faced in Hell. The Maulana brags how he has used this method to create so many Da’is, who in turn convert other Hindus. For the uninitiated, Da’i is someone who engages in da’wah, the act of inviting people to Islam. ...

The Shariah Council member of Zakat Foundation explains how the goodness of Hindus can be exploited to easily convert them all.

Source

• Development Team

Just fyi opindia is pro-bjp. However, I have heard this story before and this kind of statements can be expected from both sunni & wahabis. 

For starters, this old man doesn't understand that converting someone to Islam by terrorizing & luring does not mean anything. It has to be through logic and rationale. 

Secondly, he's furthering the BJP/RSS narrative of 'Hindu khatre me hai' (Hindus are in danger). 

Thirdly, without passport of Wilayat-e-Ali (عليه السلام), no one is going to heaven. So, uncle should not jump on Hindus are going to hell. 

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
29 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Just fyi opindia is pro-bjp. However, I have heard this story before and this kind of statements can be expected from both sunni & wahabis. 

For starters, this old man doesn't understand that converting someone to Islam by terrorizing & luring does not mean anything. It has to be through logic and rationale. 

Secondly, he's furthering the BJP/RSS narrative of 'Hindu khatre me hai' (Hindus are in danger). 

Thirdly, without passport of Wilayat-e-Ali (عليه السلام), no one is going to heaven. So, uncle should not jump on Hindus are going to hell. 

More importantly, inculpable ignorants will not be in hellfire.

• Development Team
9 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

More importantly, inculpable ignorants will not be in hellfire.

Inculpable ignorant, children, imbeciles, etc. They are called as Mustadhafeen and they will have another examination in Aa'raaf on the day of Judgement. They're not included in what I wrote.