Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Khomeini and Wahdatul Wujood: Where?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Namaz (Salah) & fasting & Zyarah & etc are customs that love & obedience of Allah  makes all of them divine if you do Namaz (Salah) & fasting without love of Allah then these two will be just physical training & healthy diet & if you do Zyarat without knowing place of prophet Muhammad (pbu) and Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) & their right as infallible prophet & Imams then your journey only will be tourism.

Who said you Salah, fasting and ziuarah is customs.

Do you think Islam is man made customs.Nwmw, fasting , charting are divine order's.

Do you what is defnition of custums.

Sorry' what till date I have come know is salat is comprehensive prayer gifted by Allah to holy Prophet.

How you call it custom, it is unfortunate and disgraceful.

Did any imam said salat and fasting is custom.

Did any scholar say salat is custom.

Ok, just tell what Quran says about salat.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is a hadith e qudsi in our books too and I remember this from Sheikh Farroh Sekaleshfar's lecture that Allah the most Glorious says that O ibn Adam when you kill your egoic self for Me then the

Imam Khomeini Ra works indicate that he believed in wahdatul wanood.You can read the Imam Khomeini s commentary on Surratul Hamad where he expresses the view that Indicates Khomeini believes wahdatul

Salam, Certain parts of belief in Sunnism contain the truth and some parts are questionable.  So take the parts that are ok and ignore those that are not ok. Same with Ibn Arabi.  On the iss

  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

If Allah (in his essence) is to be seen physically and through the eyes, then this contradicts Imam Ali’s sayings, as well as the Holy Qur’an:

If it were literally true that Allah is creation, the Qur’an should have said “Don’t worship Jesus, instead worship everything! I am you, you are Allah!”.

Non, said Allah will be seen by eyes.

But it is Heart that sees or perceive that that there is one existence that that Him.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam It doesn't mean that wayfarer was seeing God by his eyes or God was in certain place but it only describes that wayfarer is detached from worldly matters so some veils & Hijabs is removed from his mind vision  so he saw signs of presence of All in whole of world that is like he saw presence of Allah everywhere not in objects & people which fire in story of prophet Musa (عليه السلام) is a sign from great signs of Allah to increase focus & concentration of prophet Musa (عليه السلام)  in a particular holy place but obviously Allah hasn't physical manifestation  in fire or bush or part of holy land becuse he is unlimited so he is not inside or outside of anything but he has full presence in whole of universe but his presence is beyond any description by anyone but sometimes like story of bush fire he creates such great signs from his creations for chosen people to increase their focus about his presence for special occasions like declaring their prophet hood that for prophet Muhammd (pbu) it happened in cave of Heera by descending holy Quran & trustworthy arc angle Jibrael (عليه السلام) that instead of bush fire he talked through arc angle Jibrael (عليه السلام)  that both of bush fire & arc angle Jibrael (عليه السلام) are creation great signs of him not himself at all.

It is your understanding. 

I heared scholar saying Mohamad Hussain Tabatabaie said that salvation means when one see his all actions, attributes and essence is Allahs.

Again Quran says where ever you turn is face of Allah.

Or Allah first and last , hidden and manifest.

Indicating what ever exists is Him.

Imam Ali said I don't see anything but Allah before it, in it and after it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
6 hours ago, islam25 said:

Who said you Salah, fasting and ziuarah is customs.

Do you think Islam is man made customs.Nwmw, fasting , charting are divine order's.

Do you what is defnition of custums.

Sorry' what till date I have come know is salat is comprehensive prayer gifted by Allah to holy Prophet.

How you call it custom, it is unfortunate and disgraceful.

Did any imam said salat and fasting is custom.

Did any scholar say salat is custom.

Ok, just tell what Quran says about salat.

Salam I said that all of these actions without accepting Wilayah will be customs which there is famous tradition from Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام) that he said if someone prays & fasts whole of his life beside Kaaba between Rukn & Maqam but he doesn't believe  to wilayah of Ahlulbat (عليه السلام) [infallible Imams] then whole of his praying & fasting will be void that no deed will accept from him in judgment day that it means any deed of Salah, fasting and ziuarah without accepting Wilayah just will be costums also holy Quran says that every deed of Mushriks is just clapping & making noise because they don't believe to oneness of Allah.

5 hours ago, islam25 said:

It is your understanding. 

I heared scholar saying Mohamad Hussain Tabatabaie said that salvation means when one see his all actions, attributes and essence is Allahs.

Again Quran says where ever you turn is face of Allah.

Or Allah first and last , hidden and manifest.

Indicating what ever exists is Him.

Imam Ali said I don't see anything but Allah before it, in it and after it.

all of them said that you can't see Allah by your eye but we can see him by our hearts (understanding his presence through his signs)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I said that all of these actions without accepting Wilayah will be customs which there is famous tradition from Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام) that he said if someone prays & fasts whole of his life beside Kaaba between Rukn & Maqam but he doesn't believe  to wilayah of Ahlulbat (عليه السلام) [infallible Imams] then whole of his praying & fasting will be void that no deed will accept from him in judgment day that it means any deed of Salah, fasting and ziuarah without accepting Wilayah just will be costums also holy Quran says that every deed of Mushriks is just clapping & making noise because they don't believe to oneness of Allah.

Do I said any against willayah of Imam Ali as, that you had say like that.

It is pillar of Islam believing in willayah of Imam.

The ultimate aim of Salah and fasting is to gain proximity to Allah.

That is detachment from world and eliminate love of wealth, position and status etc. But if one doesnt become sinles and couldnot eliminate the love of word,weath , position , and love and fear of Allah doesn't develop in ones heart.

The such Namaz is void and play.

Edited by islam25
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
19 hours ago, islam25 said:

Do I said any against willayah of Imam Ali as, that you had say like that.

It is pillar of Islam believing in willayah of Imam.

Salam you didn't say anything against Willayah of Imam but you aske a proof from Imams that accepting Wilayah of Imam means loving of Allah & detachment from world as you said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...