Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Looking for Imam Sajjad(AS) Hadith.

Rate this topic

Guest Knoweldgeseeker

Guest Knoweldgeseeker

Salam everyone.

I once read on the forum that once a man who had participated in the battle of Karbala against Imam Hussain(عليه السلام) came to Imam Sajjad(عليه السلام) asking for His forgiveness. The Imam(عليه السلام) instructed him to read a dua/supplication. Does anyone know what supplication it was or have this hadith?

Any help would be great.

Wasalam.

Guest Demon King
2 hours ago, Guest Knoweldgeseeker said:

Salam everyone.

I once read on the forum that once a man who had participated in the battle of Karbala against Imam Hussain(عليه السلام) came to Imam Sajjad(عليه السلام) asking for His forgiveness. The Imam(عليه السلام) instructed him to read a dua/supplication. Does anyone know what supplication it was or have this hadith?

Any help would be great.

Wasalam.

Walekum As-Salaam !!

That narration is about Salat Al-Ghufayla but however that narration is disputed.

Ma'Salaam

Guest KnowledgeSeeker

Thank you for replying brother and your answer. Since we were on the topic of dua. Are there any duas our Imams[AS] told us to recite for grave sins forgiveness?

Wasalam

Guest Demon King

Brother Salaat Al-Ghufayla is a very powerful source for seeking forgiveness from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). However there are plenty of supplications such as Dua-e-Mujeer, Yastasheer, Sanamy Quraysh as well as Whispered Prayers from Sahifa Sajjadiyyah etc.

You can find all these collection of Duas in an Application called Divine Pearls available for Android & Ios.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Guest KnowledgeSeeker said:

Thank you for replying brother and your answer. Since we were on the topic of dua. Are there any duas our Imams[AS] told us to recite for grave sins forgiveness?

Wasalam

Use this link to Sahifa-e-Sajadiya.

Its a treasure trove of duas from Imam Sajjad (عليه السلام).

Guest KnowledgeSeeker

Thank you for replying my brothers and sisters. InshAllah I am successful in these supplications. 

On a side note. I'd hate to waste precious bandwidth space so I'll ask it here. I keep reading in certain Hadith to dissolve a Surah in water. Exactly how does one do that ?

Edited by Hameedeh
Request to edit was done.