Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Endless Genealogies

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Al Salaamu Alaikum,

There is an excerpt in a video that was a real statistical eye opener to me, that showed me how we are probably ALL descended from every son of Adam who walked to earth a millennium ago. Chances are very low that we aren't. This means that we could almost all be having lineages going back to prophet Mohamed, and a much higher likelihood that we are all descended from AT LEAST one of the tribes of the bani Israel.

Some people say that mathematics is the language of God, because it is always honest and correct, so I will let you judge from this amazingly important research this guy did with simple numbers and statistics of genealogy, that anybody can understand.

According to 1 Timothy we have this:

command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith.

.. makes sense. Just because somebody thinks they are Sayid for instance, it does not mean much. 

Watch the part that starts at 1:14 

thanks,

labayka ya Hussein

3 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

Watch the part that starts at 1:14 

I wouldn’t listen to anything from that fanatic Steven Anderson. Not only is he a rabid anti-Semite as his poor excuse for a documentary “Marching to Zion” reveals, he is extremely anti-Muslim, regularly disrespects the Quran and Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم calling him a “false prophet” (God forbid).

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

I wouldn’t listen to anything from that fanatic Steven Anderson. Not only is he a rabid anti-Semite as his poor excuse for a documentary “Marching to Zion” reveals, he is extremely anti-Muslim, regularly disrespects the Quran and Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم calling him a “false prophet” (God forbid).

Imam Ali apparently said: look at what is said and not who is saying it. 

If you watch the relevant 5 minute part of the video and actually listen to what he says, then you can actually think or say (or both) something more constructive. It's all about numbers actually.