Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Veteran Member
12 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Just because Allah has

Be careful with phrasing like this.

Back to the post.  Ayat 7:14  Notice lbIis knows there is a Day when he and the dead are "raised up". The Last Day, our day, is a foregone conclusion.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an “anti-masker” I deliberately do not wear a mask in public, including on public transportation though it is mandatory, and in stores. Although I am politely told to wear a mask I always shake my

Gonna have to disagree with this one, sorry. People being gainfully employed and being able to eat and provide for their families is much more important than communal religious activities. You don't n

I don't know man. For me, it was the opposite case. The first death that personally affected me was of my 25 year old friend who had no pre-existing medical conditions. She got positive for corona and

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

you be careful too ok? I don't understand half of the things you say. And you didn't answer what I told you about. How can there be no victory of Allah, when the Qur'an talks about a Victory of God. If you don't answer straight I won't bother to continue this conversation with you. Maybe we talk two different languages, so there is no point. l

• Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

you be careful too ok? I don't understand half of the things you say. And you didn't answer what I told you about. How can there be no victory of Allah, when the Qur'an talks about a Victory of God. If you don't answer straight I won't bother to continue this conversation with you. Maybe we talk two different languages, so there is no point. l

"Victory" is not the only translation/interpretation of the triliteral root fa-ta-ha in noun form.

What is so difficult to understand.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

"Victory" is not the only translation/interpretation of the triliteral root fa-ta-ha in noun form.

What is so difficult to understand.

I was actually talking about the word Nasr. But Fath also is related. All meanings that are linked to those two words are forms of victory. Qur'an is an Arabic book, so we have to see what resonates with English words.

• Veteran Member
21 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

@hasanhh actually one of God's name is [1]al-Fath .. and he is referred to Nasir .. so what is your point?

1] Ultimate Judge

2] Ayat 48:1  The "victory" was granted to a man . . . a nabi.

• Veteran Member

It looks to me sometime during summer this virus will be overcome completely. Unless it mutates or a war breaks out or something. But my calculations tell me it will be overcome and mankind will be proud of the achievement.

"Now is not the time to panic, doctor. That comes later."

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi Satan not defeated yet because we see spreading sin & disobeying Allah even this hard days but he will defeat after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) & second coming of Jesus for helping & verifying him then we can announce defeating of Satan.

Yes. It does seem that Satan is winning by accusing us in our struggle against sin. But we believe Satan is like a toothless lion with no power any longer to condemn us, because when Jesus died in our place on the cross...

He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. - Colossians 2:15

concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:11

And when Jesus returns...

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.
2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. - Revelation 20:1-3

7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the Earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.
9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the Earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them,
10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false Prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. - Revelation 20:7-10

I enjoy our discussion, Ashvazdanghe.

• Veteran Member
8 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

a closer name of God to this attribute would be al-Hakam

When it comes to judging between people and judging people in judgment day, it's the word Hkm

Bro, visualize this:

1]A mouse is released into a maze. The mouse cannot exit until l open a gate or remove a barrier. Question: How are you "victorious" over the mouse?

2] Another way: To declare a victory by English language definition requires a verb  of competition somewhere in the event's history. So how can anyone or anything "compete" with the God of Noah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

• Advanced Member
27 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Bro, visualize this:

1]A mouse is released into a maze. The mouse cannot exit until l open a gate or remove a barrier. Question: How are you "victorious" over the mouse?

2] Another way: To declare a victory by English language definition requires a verb  of competition somewhere in the event's history. So how can anyone or anything "compete" with the God of Noah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

can you again in the most easy and idiot-proof terms tell me what is your point?

• Veteran Member

As C0VlD-19 casts forth its catastrophes into newly created communicable-disease centers, we are beginning to see different drivers of disaster:

Misuse/misapplication of police powers: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/03/kenya-police-fire-excessive-force-curfew-begins-200328101357933.html     essentially, police attacking crowds

Did not think of what social realignments would(has) rapidly take place:  https://time.com/5812394/India-coronavirus-lockdown-modi/  and https://www.npr.org/2020/03/30/824021963/migrant-workers-in-India-desperate-after-national-shutdown-leaves-them-stranded   ln short: Blind Copying without thinking is like 'hope' --not a strategy.

And infections have not broken out -significantly- in barrios, slums and refugee camps.

• Advanced Member
On 3/31/2020 at 4:15 AM, hasanhh said:

l hope you do not get too confused:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB_37encRCI 

This discussion started with me talking about Victory of Allah (Nasr Allah), and you said there is no Victory of God. Now you are talking about Mice. My God!

And I read somewhere you saying that you were not Shia. What are you? And you keep saying Allah of Noah. Are you Noahide or something?

• Veteran Member
52 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

This discussion started with me talking about Victory of Allah (Nasr Allah), and you said there is no Victory of God. Now you are talking about Mice. My God!

And I read somewhere you saying that you were not Shia. What are you? And you keep saying Allah of Noah. Are you Noahide or something?

You and your friends just want to contrive arguments so you can show-off for yourselves.

You have been arguing in English, but the judgment is in Arabic Ayat 13:37

You are wrong.

• Advanced Member
Just now, hasanhh said:

You and your friends just want to contrive arguments so you can show-off for yourselves.

You have been arguing in English, but the judgment is in Arabic Ayat 13:37

You are wrong.

wrong about you being Noahids? Wrong about you saying you were not Shia? Wrong about asking what you were? Wrong about you showing mice in order to prove there is no Victory of God? Which one is it?

• Advanced Member

“We are praying and hoping that the Messiah will arrive before Passover, the time of our redemption. I am sure that the Messiah will come and bring us out as [God] brought us out of Egypt. Soon we will go out in freedom and the Messiah will come and redeem us from all the troubles of the world," Haaretz quoted the Health Minister as saying.

• Advanced Member

According to the Shia Scholar the philosophy of these tribulations are:

"nothing but for people to understand that the management of the world by these corrupt people is impossible"

He is linking this period to a Quranic verse that says:

And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient, 2:155

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Back to the post.  Ayat 7:14  Notice lbIis knows there is a Day when he and the dead are "raised up". The Last Day, our day, is a foregone conclusion.

Salam we Shias belive to Rja’a that will be before judgment day during reappearance of a Imam Mahdi (aj) that is certain day before judgment day.

8 hours ago, MartyS said:

Yes. It does seem that Satan is winning by accusing us in our struggle against sin. But we believe Satan is like a toothless lion with no power any longer to condemn us, because when Jesus died in our place on the cross...

He disarmed the rulers and authorities and put them to open shame, by triumphing over them in him. - Colossians 2:15

concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged. - John 16:11

And when Jesus returns...

1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain.
2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years,
3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while. - Revelation 20:1-3

7 And when the thousand years are ended, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will come out to deceive the nations that are at the four corners of the Earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; their number is like the sand of the sea.
9 And they marched up over the broad plain of the Earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them,
10 and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false Prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. - Revelation 20:7-10

I enjoy our discussion, Ashvazdanghe.

Hi Shaitan does not become neutral until now that based on our belief he is just whispering & tempting people to do evil things but will run always from real battle because he saws things that his followers don’t see anyway his death will be in hand of Imam Mahdi (aj) & Jesus (Prophet Isa (as)).before judgment day in certain day.

• Veteran Member
On 3/31/2020 at 8:36 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam we Shias belive to Rja’a that will be before judgment day during reappearance of a Imam Mahdi (aj) that is certain day before judgment day.

Sunni have the same --if there is only one day left before the Last Day, he-aj will appear.

l tried looking it up. Rja'a l could not find. Any of you Mods have a ref?

• Veteran Member

1]For 16 nights now, Brazilians have been banging out a protest on pots and pans -ldes through 31 March2020- reacting to the gov't's poor/dismissive attitude towards C-19. Currently, Brazil has 202 Deaths and ~5500 active cases 

Graph (needs this mornings snapshot)  and Data: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/ 

2] A 6' social distance is from the 1930s. Experienced researcher, MlT's Bourouiba, says 27 feet/8+meters. And as somewhere above, C-19 "lingers" for hours and is in a structures ventilation/HVAC system.  https://nypost.com/2020/02/31/coronavirus-could-travel-27-feet-stay-in-air-for-hours-mit-researcher/ 

3] Genetic Analysis is woefully behind. Coronaviruses have ~29,000 "building blocks" and there has been little sequencing and tracking of mutations. https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/31/21199782/coronavirus-samples-genetic-analysis-covid-spread-biotech-pandemic 

4] The 1st Death in my locality was reported on the 31st.

5] "Trump's alarming message portends tragic days ahead"  https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/Trump-coronavirus/index.html   lf mitigation efforts are good, the US death toll over the next two weeks can be limited to 100k-240k.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

1]For 16 nights now, Brazilians have been banging out a protest on pots and pans -ldes through 31 March2020- reacting to the gov't's poor/dismissive attitude towards C-19. Currently, Brazil has 202 Deaths and ~5500 active cases 

Graph (needs this mornings snapshot)  and Data: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/brazil/ 

2] A 6' social distance is from the 1930s. Experienced researcher, MlT's Bourouiba, says 27 feet/8+meters. And as somewhere above, C-19 "lingers" for hours and is in a structures ventilation/HVAC system.  https://nypost.com/2020/02/31/coronavirus-could-travel-27-feet-stay-in-air-for-hours-mit-researcher/ 

3] Genetic Analysis is woefully behind. Coronaviruses have ~29,000 "building blocks" and there has been little sequencing and tracking of mutations. https://www.theverge.com/2020/3/31/21199782/coronavirus-samples-genetic-analysis-covid-spread-biotech-pandemic 

4] The 1st Death in my locality was reported on the 31st.

5] "Trump's alarming message portends tragic days ahead"  https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/politics/Trump-coronavirus/index.html   lf mitigation efforts are good, the US death toll over the next two weeks can be limited to 100k-240k.

I still wonder, with these events, will people of the US finally take vaccination seriously? Even with the flu, having some 30-50 thousand fatalities per year, a lot of people honestly didn't seem to notice, many wouldn't be vaccinated. But here with 100 thousand, people are taking it much more seriously. But really, even 100 thousand, isn't too crazy when the seasonal flu might kill some 70,000 in a single year. 

I think that people have always held...contradictory views or standards. And I understand that coronavirus has a higher fatality rate, but I continue to ask myself why nobody really bothered with the flu vaccine when >100,000 people die from the flu every few years.

• Veteran Member

Brazil  A "Perfect Storm"?

Three major disease outbreaks at the same time: C0VlD-19, Seasonal lnfluenza;  Dengue

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-brazil-is-headed-toward-a-perfect-storm/a-52983547

And of course, what is their President's biggest concern?  The press releases.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

They have changed the color scale again. They do it when the numbers get too big for the previous color scale to be meaningful. I hope this is the last time they have to change it until it is time to scale back to lower numbers. I hope, but I don't expect.

Screenshot_20200402-145700.thumb.png.0b7deab12eec98cc74063c3d8803af49.png

Edited by notme
  • Veteran Member
11 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Brazil  A "Perfect Storm"?

Three major disease outbreaks at the same time: C0VlD-19, Seasonal lnfluenza;  Dengue

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-brazil-is-headed-toward-a-perfect-storm/a-52983547

And of course, what is their President's biggest concern?  The press releases.

Add a 4th:  TB according to an interview with Rio's mayor on DeutscheWelle within the last hour.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

Can the United States decline peacefully?

News   /   Interviews   /   Viewpoint

Can the United States decline peacefully?

Tuesday, 31 March 2020 6:31 PM  [ Last Update: Wednesday, 01 April 2020 3:32 AM ]

A view of the Capitol's Rotunda is seen reflected in an ambulance as negotiations on a COVID-19 economic bailout continue on Capitol Hill on March 24, 2020, in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

By Kevin Barrett

Professor Atta-ur-Rahman from Pakistan recently argued in an interview that the coronavirus pandemic may have originated as a US bioweapon. He's not just any doctor, but he's the chairman of (Pakistani Prime Minister) Imran Khan's National Task Force on Science and Technology. And Pakistan's former UN Ambassador Abdullah Hussain Haroon said the same thing.

This is very interesting. The US, of course, has been very close to Pakistan in the past. And today Pakistan is trying to balance between the US and China. Hearing this kind of statement from high level people in Pakistan is a wakeup call that the world needs to take this seriously.

I think that the context is such that anybody who's seriously paying attention to contemporary history has to admit that from the circumstantial evidence alone, it seems very likely that we should see this as a deliberate US biological attack on China, and perhaps on Iran—or perhaps the Israelis did that.

The reason for this is that the US has entered into a period of great power competition with a rising China, not just a rising China that with a very rapidly rising China.

If we listen to serious geostrategic analysts, people like John Mearsheimer—a very brilliant man who tries to tell the truth as he sees it, as we all know from his analysis with with Walt on the Israel lobby here in the United States.

In October 2014, just about six years to the day before the US military sports team came to Wuhan, China, perhaps bringing that virus and while at the same time an exercise was being run, “Event 201”, mimicking exactly what would happen in the case of this kind of pandemic, John Mearsheimer published an article called, Can China Rise Peacefully? His answer was no.

maxresdefault.jpg John Mearsheimer is an American political scientist and international relations scholar.

And he argued that the United States is going to take extraordinary measures to kill Chinese economic growth, which has been averaging 10% since 1980, and which is still up at 7%, putting China on a course to grossly eclipse the United States in economic, technological and military power within a decade or two at the very most.

Mearsheimer says the United States will undoubtedly do what it takes to stop this no matter what.

Here's a quote from his article. He said, “All of this tells us the United States has a profound interest in seeing Chinese economic growth slowed considerably in the years ahead. That outcome might not be good for American prosperity, much less for global prosperity, but it would be good for American security, which is what matters most.”

So that prediction was that the US would be willing to kill not only the global economy, but the American economy as well in order to stop this precipitous Chinese ascendance in the world .That's what's happened obviously.

If China's growing at over 7% and the US is growing at a couple of percent at most, that differential leads to quick Chinese dominance of its region and then the world, whereas if the whole world's growth is killed, and China's dives down to a percent or two, and even if the US growth goes a little bit negative, this change doesn't happen; the US maintains its current global military supremacy, or so it may think.

So clearly, from the historical background and the context everybody in the world who knows anything about history needs to be talking about this as a US bioweapon attack on China just like the Chinese are talking about it, just like the Iranian government's talking about it, just like the Russian government's talking about it, and now just like the top people in Pakistan are talking about it.

Kevin Barrett is an American author, journalist and radio host with a Ph.D. in Islamic and Arabic Studies. He recorded this article for Press TV website.

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Why is there a shortage of US medical manufacturing capability?

Part of the reason is one effect of Obuma Care, a 2.3% Tax on medical equipment manufactures' sales.

Some companies, especially small ones and start-ups, ceased to to operate resulting in ~28,000 job losses.

This has since been repealed, but no manufacturing to speak of came back.

An earlier bi-partisan comment is here:  https://taxfoundation.org/medical-device-tax-repeal/ 

More info can be found here:  https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/04/02/does-anyone-remember-the-obamacare-medical-device-tax/    in blue color

Edited by hasanhh
color blue
Guest NoWhereToHide

Public service my friend. I want you to stay healthy.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/04/02/ground-control-planet-lockdown-only-test/

The powers that be, taking their cue from the tried and tested, decades-old CIA playbook, of course are breathlessly calling it a “conspiracy theory”. Yet what vast swathes of global public opinion observe is a – dangerous – virus being used as cover for the advent of a new, digital financial system, complete with a forced vaccine cum nanochip creating a full, individual, digital identity.

The most plausible scenario for our immediate future reads like clusters of smart cities linked by AI, with people monitored full time and duly micro-chipped doing what they need with a unified digital currency, in an atmosphere of Bentham’s and Foucault’s Panopticum on overdrive.

So if this is really our future, the existing world-system has to go. This is a test, this is only a test.

• Forum Administrators

As of March 2019, 20% of the more than 1.2 million staff employed by the health service were BAME, compared with 14% of the general population of England and Wales (based on the last census).

The proportion increases to 44% when it comes to medical staff. The latest figures show that 43% of senior NHS doctors and 47% of junior doctors were BAME as of March last year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/03/uk-doctors-coronavirus-deaths-highlight-crucial-role-bame-medics

BAME= black, Asian and minority ethnic people.

• Forum Administrators

The first story is BBC coverage Covid deaths in the UK. The emphasis is on downplaying the numbers, note the references to 'slowdown' in the growth and also how the record high number of deaths is 'below expectations'. 

The interest fact is that the UK figures only represent deaths in hospitals. There are people dying in nursing homes, but they are not included, nor are people who have died at home. So the UK figures are an underestimate.

But the BBC does not report this.

The second report is from the BBC coverage of the situation in Iran. The second line questions the official figures and says that they are an underestimate.

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 15.55.03.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52163523

Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 15.57.15.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-52118809

• Veteran Member
On 4/1/2020 at 4:48 AM, hasanhh said:

Not know by me until this AM from local TV:  FB monitors and deletes Brazil's President's mis-info posts:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/30/facebook-removes-bolsonaro-video/

I looked over some other news from this past week and the consensus is that Brazil will be an "outlier". ln otherwords, a bigger catastrophic area than the rest of the World.

• Haji 2003 changed the title to COVlD-19 Big Picture