Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Forum Administrators
11 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

It would be odd if the virus killed the young and spared the old.

Apparently the Spanish flu worked the other way. Bad for young people and ok for the old.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an “anti-masker” I deliberately do not wear a mask in public, including on public transportation though it is mandatory, and in stores. Although I am politely told to wear a mask I always shake my

Gonna have to disagree with this one, sorry. People being gainfully employed and being able to eat and provide for their families is much more important than communal religious activities. You don't n

I don't know man. For me, it was the opposite case. The first death that personally affected me was of my 25 year old friend who had no pre-existing medical conditions. She got positive for corona and

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

For you religious conspiracy theorists: Maybe God wants to kill the old so that wealth gets transferred to the young

If you want to go deep into religious conspiracies then you have the Jewish tenant of "The older shall serve the younger"

This is seen on a large scale and is derived from several stories, such as Prophet Joseph not being the eldest son, who is traditionally the inheritor of prophethood. But the most "consparitorial" (I made up that word) is the story of Jacob (Israel) and his older twin brother Esau, who came out moments before Jacob, and hence was seen by his father Isaac as the inheritor of his prophethood. Then during his life he supposedly exchanged his inheritance with his younger brother for the sake of a soup. The older was a renowned hunter, while Jacob was a cunning trader and business man. Also apparently at their father's death bed, Jacob put hair on his arm and entered into his fathers presence to receive his father's blessing and spiritual initiation while pretending to be his brother Esau. After this was over Jacob left and Esau came and predictably got very upset at what happened. His father said there was nothing he could do to reverse it, and that he had to from now on serve his younger brother. Apparently their mother was complicit in this plan, because aparently she saw Jacob as more monotheistic. One used to be averted to pagan temples, while Esau used to be attracted to them. Anyway, Jacob still escaped and Esau chased him for revenge, but didn't get him. Those are stories, and I am not 100% sure of their reliability. But let me continue anyway, because that is the story that the average Jewish scholar believes in. So most of them apparently see Esau as the western Christian world, and many prominent zionist and Habad Lubuvich leaders are even talking about Trump being Esau who came back to repent and serve Jacob (the Jews). Anyway, I can go on talking about this, which is very interesting, but nobody is living and creating end-days scenarios more than the Jews today. They are really following their interpretations to the dot, and making sure that it happens. But God has His plan, and honestly I don't agree with many of their interpretations. But I do give them credit for at least outwardly worshipping one God after thousands of years, when other younger religions have lost this focus masha Allah.

• Forum Administrators
41 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Several food companies are mounting plastic shields around their cashiers.

Monday I went to a pharmacy to buy a thermometer and the cashless device to swipe your credit/debit card was located on a table in front of the counter, probably 6 feet away from the cashier. Thermometers were all sold out. I bought batteries for my radio and my computer mouse. Went to a big warehouse store and all the fancy thermometers were sold out. There were several boxes of the cheap thermometer so I bought one for less than US $5. :itsok: 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Thermometers were all sold out.

I've noticed thermometers are sold out, even ones for terrariums and aquariums. I wonder why. The shortages seem rather random. 

• Forum Administrators
2 minutes ago, notme said:

I've noticed thermometers are sold out, even ones for terrariums and aquariums. I wonder why. The shortages seem rather random. 

Panic buying, I presume. On Monday the bread section was sold out except for tortillas and "21 grains and seeds" sliced bread. I already have tortillas in the fridge so I left those on the shelves for other shoppers. I got one loaf of the 21 grains and seeds bread, because I actually like those kind of multi-grain breads. They make excellent toast. 

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Panic buying, I presume.

I hope you guys have been reading my posts over the past several weeks about buying litres of hand gel, kilos of rice and latterly ponchos (which there still seems to be adequate supply).

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

How scholars /doctors prepare passed away people by Covid-19 for Burial 

https://youtu.be/qf4zIU_Ag6E

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

This is why there are conspiracy theories suggesting that Bill Gates, a long time supporter of depopulation, could be behind all this.  

My take on this is, What difference does all this make?  Whatever happens happens by the will of God, whether through the Government, or through Gates, or through whatever means, all is willed by God.  And so, trying to make our minds understand Who caused this is futile.  All we need to do is face, accept and submit to the will of God.  This is so that if and when we die, we die as submitters to Him, as martyrs.  Of course, we do our best, but we leave the rest to God..

Well said. I suppose I was trying to ease my conscience for not exposing this inhumane practice by the World Health Organization a decade ago. Thank you for bringing this global pandemic into correct perspective. God bless you.

• Forum Administrators

Some people will go into meltdown over this and immediately think that it was deliberate:

Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/26/gordon-brown-calls-for-global-government-to-tackle-coronavirus

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

So apparently the WHO is run by an Ethiopian guy who was health minister before and was accused of covering up Ebola spread. Also WHO was supposedly founded by Rothschild and Rockefeller foundation.

During the drills that happened before the outbreak simulating exactly what is happening, they also simulated how to deal with "anti-vaxxers". From what I've read Facebook and YouTube already block any of their content and now use AI to do so while saying that they expect the AI to take down things by accident that are unrelated as well.

The talk is of a new world order economy with cash less society much like the one predicted by biblical scholars that is beyond orwelian, and a close down of all non-humungous businesses that are being driven to bankruptcy as we speak.

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

Some people will go into meltdown over this and immediately think that it was deliberate:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/26/gordon-brown-calls-for-global-government-to-tackle-coronavirus

If I had written anything about this here a day ago, you'd have the usual suspects screaming "conspiracy theory", as if that is something sinful to mention, because people have been programmed to think so.

• Forum Administrators

The global anti-vaccination movement could cause a resurgence of the deadly coronavirus outbreak and others like it in the years to come, experts have warned. 

Laboratories around the world are rushing to create a vaccine that will stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Scientists anticipate it will take more than a year to discover and test such a drug. 

But public health officials say the growth of the so-called “anti-vax” movement across the world may mean that its usefulness is limited.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-vaccine-anti-vaxxer-Donald-Trump-a9426151.html

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

What happens in terms of creating wars is a mind-manipulation technique called "Problem-Reaction-Solution"... and it works like this: Let's say you want to centralize power into fewer and fewer hands through the UN or NATO.

If you did that openly and said,

"This is what we want to do", there'd be a reaction against that.

People would say,

"Hey, this is a fascist state you want to create. Were not having this."

But through this technique of Problem-Reaction-Solution, you can actually manipulate people to demand you do what you want to do anyway.

So it works like this: First of all you create the problem, but you get someone else to be blamed for it. You then report that problem through the media in the way you want it reported - because the media is owned by the same people who own the banks, etc.

You get the public to react to your problem by saying,

"Something must be done; this can't go on; what are THEY going to do about it?".

And at that point, THEY, who have covertly created the problem and blamed someone else, who gleaned that reaction of "Do Something", then offer the solution to the problems they have created.

So if you take the world wars for example - after the first world war, which the financial centers of London and Wall Street, etc, funded all sides, power on this planet was in fewer hands than ever before (via the League of Nations). After the second world war, it was even fewer hands on the wheels of power.

And as a result of the second world war, we had the creation of the United Nations and NATO; and we had this great centralization of global power.

-David Icke

source

The above can be perfectly applied to how this virus is used to create a world where we are controlled and dominated in every way, including through biometrics and biological manipulation, forced vaccination, personal tracking, population control, removal of private enterprises, restructured economy, mass surveillance, less liberties, controlling the minds of people, etc etc. Of course the intentions aren't very Islamic.

Edited by 313 Seeker
just added more info
  • Forum Administrators
On 3/26/2020 at 3:30 AM, 313 Seeker said:

If I had written anything about this here a day ago, you'd have the usual suspects screaming "conspiracy theory",

Because your immediate assumption (without any proof) is that a global government is a bad thing.

Other people would assess it on its merits. Personally I would take note of the fact that human development has tended towards larger governance structures rather than smaller ones as we have developed.

A global government of some description is an inevitability.

• Advanced Member
On 3/26/2020 at 5:52 AM, Haji 2003 said:

Because your immediate assumption (without any proof) is that a global government is a bad thing.

Other people would assess it on its merits. Personally I would take note of the fact that human development has tended towards larger governance structures rather than smaller ones as we have developed.

A global government of some description is an inevitability.

Actually my assumption isn't what you think it is. Isn't the Islamic endgame also one world order? But the conspiracy theory bashers still don't like anything like that being mentioned. Also, we can see from modern and recent history that the ones who are at the helm are "bad". They definitely aren't a flag of guidance, truth, justice and Islam.

• Advanced Member

Ivanka Trump talking of a Brave New World 

The very famous book title "A Brave New World" is based on a Shakespearean quote, where he ironically said:

O wonder!
How many goodly creatures are there here!
How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world,
That has such people in't.

— William Shakespeare, The Tempest, Act V, Scene I, ll. 203–206[6]

Shakespeare's use of the phrase is intended ironically, because the speaker's innocence means she fails to recognise the evil nature of the island's visitors.[7]

I think most people know what this book is about

• Advanced Member

@Haji 2003 do you need evidence to show that the people in charge of the current world government - sometimes referred to as deep state /elites - are bad? Just tell me what angle you want, and I can show you how they are not in line with what Imam Ali would advocate. It's quite easy to do.

Let me help you ..

World Economy

World Media

World Corporations

World (non)Ethical movements

etc.

take a pick or chose any other one not mentioned above

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Let's look at the "New World Order" economy of the past ..

We have something called a Bar Code that pretty much all products of Earth have. So they chose to make a Bar Code in Christian country, and it must have a constant numbering, which is like the skeleton of all bar codes on Earth. What number do they chose? You guess it .. 666

hqdefault.jpg.794374d3d8800acde79e56c08014a665.jpg

Please check the nearest product to you and you will see these three bars that are used for every bar code.

So for a Christian country to implement the exact code that is prophesied for the AntiChrist in the Bible, what does that tell you? @Haji 2003

Revelation 13:18 [Full Chapter]

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

could it be that what their trying to do is have a cashless society as prophesied in the Bible and ..

Revelation 13:16-17 King James Version (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Could that mark be a number in an RFID or something?

Let's see ..

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

hmmm .

Why You’re Probably Getting a Microchip Implant Someday

... and now!

Going Cashless for Coronavirus

But remember that the bible also predicts that people who accept this mark on their hands or forehead will be doomed. So let us hope that no matter the cost, we don't accept it, if they try to force it on us. We have to resist it.

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Please check the nearest product to you and you will see these three bars that are used for every bar code.

So for a Christian country to implement the exact code that is prophesied for the AntiChrist in the Bible, what does that tell you? @Haji 2003

Can you please explain how two bars equals 6?

• Advanced Member
46 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Can you please explain how two bars equals 6?

After you asked this question I went and fact checked as I did before, but this time God made me see that this information is wrong. It seems that the two-lines-being-six story is wrong! I apologize (to everyone), and thank you for leading me to this self correction.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

After you asked this question I went and fact checked as I did before, but this time God made me see that this information is wrong. It seems that the two-lines-being-six story is wrong! I apologize (to everyone), and thank you for leading me to this self correction.

There are some websites which give very long explanations about how these bars equal 666. The problem is their justifications are far-fetched to say the least. 

However even if the bars did equal 666 it doesn't justify the belief in a mass-controlling NWO because:

1, It may be a simple coincidence. If you can find 666 in a majority of similar patterns or codes (QR codes, encryption algorithms, phone numbers etc) then you have an argument worthy of consideration, but if 666 is only in a minority of patterns then it's wrong to derive any meaning from it. Most people who prescribe to such beliefs find a pattern in a few things and ignore the fact that the pattern does not exist elsewhere. Numerologists do this type of thing all the time.

To be clearer: If 666 was in barcodes but 345 was in QR codes and 786 was in some WiFi ISO standards then you would have no right to only use the bar codes as justification for your claim.

2, It could be a joke. Someone thought it was funny to put 666 in the barcode.

3, Even it was done with evil intent, it does not mean the NWO control our lives. Some evil people putting 666 in barcodes doesn't mean they have the power that some people think they do.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Muhammed Ali

Well, people are just comparing this with what is written in the bible about a time coming when one will only be able to trade with the mark and that this mark will be put on peoples hands and heads. It also says that this mark is 666. 

Whether they will put RIFD with a hidden 666 in people or make any other kind of trading 'mark' is just a detail. But the bigger picture is definitely pointing towards an antichrist system. The proof for this is that the most powerful lobbies and controllers are working towards a "zionist" plan. Zionism is all about the emergence of a Messiah, which is predicted in all 3 Abrahamic religions. And we also have prophesied that there will be the anti Messiah. Judging from their criminal actions and deception, we can be sure that they are actually preparing for the antichrist. Also, the antichrist will most likely emergy before the real Christ, just like the Sufiani will emerge before the Mahdi. So for us Muslims this issue is of vital importance. The Neo Con Evangelical Zionist Christians & Jewish zionists & Zionist Arabs alliance is definitely not something that Jesus or Mahdi would approve of in my opinion. Even if the bar code used turns out not to be clear proof of that.

Edited by 313 Seeker
I think my English just deteriorated
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Whether they will put RIFD with a hidden 666 in people or make any other kind of trading 'mark' is just a detail. But the bigger picture is definitely pointing towards an antichrist system. 

The little details do make a difference. Many worldviews are composed of an accumulation of flawed supporting points. If all or many of those supporting points are flawed, then the whole worldview is in trouble.

Even many atheists will agree with you that there are some people working towards a religiously prophesied system. One they will disagree with you about is the actual power and influence of these people.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

One they will disagree with you about is the actual power and influence of these people.

Well I'm sure there are people of all walks who believe all kinds of things. But few can deny the power the Zionist lobby has and the control they have on the political, economic, and corporate systems. It is especially visible in the West, and then most Eastern countries are subservient to the West. Anyway I'm sure you've heard it all, read it all, seen it all, so regardless of what proof I bring you to show the power of those who want their Moshiakh, including most secret societies, I don't think it will even make a dent in your beliefs.

I see the only openly anti Zionist political force on Earth is the Islamic revolution, initiated by ayatulah Khomenei. No other movement openly supports militarily and verbally straight out. Subhan Allah. I think those people will get rewarded real well inshallah.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Let's look at the "New World Order" economy of the past ..

We have something called a Bar Code that pretty much all products of Earth have. So they chose to make a Bar Code in Christian country, and it must have a constant numbering, which is like the skeleton of all bar codes on Earth. What number do they chose? You guess it .. 666

could it be that what their trying to do is have a cashless society as prophesied in the Bible and ..

Could that mark be a number in an RFID or something?

Let's see ..

If conspiracy theorists spent even half of their efforts critiquing their own ideas, they wouldn't exist.

But rather 100% of their energy is spent forwarding ideas, without really performing an internal critique or a critique of self.

And this whole 666 thing, is an example. Wherever this information came from, you should simply throw the source out.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, iCenozoic said:

If conspiracy theorists spent even half of their efforts critiquing their own ideas, they wouldn't exist.

But rather 100% of their energy is spent forwarding ideas, without really performing an internal critique or a critique of self.

And this whole 666 thing, is an example. Wherever this information came from, you should simply throw the source out.

Any Muslim and human with 1% intelligence will know this world is full of conspiracies.

My primary source is the Qur'an, and I'll never throw that source out God willing

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

Any Muslim and human with 1% intelligence will know this world is full of conspiracies.

My primary source is the Qur'an, and I'll never throw that source out God willing

Clearly the Qur'an wasn't the source of the 666 statement, this is the subject of my post.

And just because people are aware that conspiracies exist, this doesn't mean that they are somehow immune to be manipulated by them, which is why it's important for conspiracy theorists to investigate their own claims rather than simply peddling them out without care. But this would defeat the deceptive methods of the theorists of course, and thus they wouldn't exist.

Edited by iCenozoic
Guest Covid33Monad!

Covid is just an excuse for data collection and power grabbing. Everything has to come under the umbrella of the minority. The concept follows that of the Pharohs.

Research 1930 Depression.

Interesting Data and opinions from professionals.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/swiss-doctor-covid-19/5707642

Those who are wondering where Trump got the idea to use Chloroquine

Professor Didier Raoult

https://thesaker.is/interview-with-professor-didier-raoult-in-the-parisien-newspaper-22-march-2020/

Guest fear!Monad

while concentrating on the countries that are on lockdown, consider which and why certain countries are not.

in Europe Sweden, being one of them.

Plenty of free time to read and gather evidence.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

Clearly the Qur'an wasn't the source of the 666 statement, this is the subject of my post.

Actually that is from the Gospels, which the Qur'an orders me to respect, so actually it can be seen as Qur'an to me,

All conspiracies happening today are written in the Qur'an in quite amazing detail.

important for conspiracy theorists to investigate their own claims rather than simply peddling them out without care

I can say the same about you, before rejecting conspiracy theories, you might actually want to investigate and bring proofs, instead of blindly rejecting, just because it's a "conspiracy theory".

deceptive methods of the theorists

what about the deception methods of those who defend the conspiracies? And try their best to cover them up? You can't hide them from God and those who are chosen to see them. And for your info: People who consciously do so will end up in hell! Why? Because they are covering up for criminals, which makes them complicit! And if you don't believe in hell, then you will believe in it soon. Trust me! And you will remember my words in sha Allah!

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Forum Administrators
On 3/26/2020 at 7:57 PM, iCenozoic said:

And just because people are aware that conspiracies exist,

There is also another perspective, and one which I think has some merit, which is that these conspiracies take peoples' attention away from more valid, scientific, evidence-based concerns.

So let's take a practical example. Bill Gates comes in the firing line a lot from the CTs.

But historically he is on record as saying that a pandemic is a more likely source of global death than say nuclear war.

At a practical level what that tells me is that at the hint of a virus being identified we should be very careful in terms of isolating the region, issues around transport and so on. Testing, isolating, health etc protocols should all have been worked out years ago, but they are being made up on the fly in the face of Covid-19.

From previous coronaviruses we know what effective protective measures are and yet we are losing hundreds of doctors because they don't have enough protective kit, which costs only a few dollars. Having emergency supplies of these for the next pandemic is not rocket science or budget breaking. 

In sum I think we are in trouble not because people like Bill Gates have too much power, but because we don't pay enough attention to what he has to say. Although I do agree the dude should have paid more tax.

• Forum Administrators

Another counter narrative:

But a decade on, the lessons of history appear to have been forgotten. The coronavirus origin story, which is like something from a Hollywood movie, and the fact that it is somewhat more dangerous than swine flu, along with social media information saturation have combined to make a perfect storm of overreaction that will plunge the world into a second Great Depression.

https://www.rt.com/uk/484319-coronavirus-swine-flu-hysteria-redux/

Surprisingly this is dated 28th March, I would have thought that by now the figures emerging from other European countries show that Covid-19 is not the false alarm that H1N1 turned out to be.

• Haji 2003 changed the title to COVlD-19 Big Picture