Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an “anti-masker” I deliberately do not wear a mask in public, including on public transportation though it is mandatory, and in stores. Although I am politely told to wear a mask I always shake my

Gonna have to disagree with this one, sorry. People being gainfully employed and being able to eat and provide for their families is much more important than communal religious activities. You don't n

I don't know man. For me, it was the opposite case. The first death that personally affected me was of my 25 year old friend who had no pre-existing medical conditions. She got positive for corona and

Posted Images

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)

Tearful Nurse Blows Whistle on New York Hospitals ‘Murdering’ COVID Patients With ‘Complete Medical Mismanagement’

A Nevada nurse who travelled to New York to help treat COVID-19 patients has posted a tearful Facebook Live video claiming that patients are not dying from the virus, but are being “murdered” by “gross negligence and complete medical mismanagement.”

Nicole Sirotek, a nurse from Elko, Nevada, was assigned to two different hospitals in New York City.

“I am literally telling you that they are murdering these people,” Sirotek says in the terrifying video.

The video begins with Sirotek explaining that every time she attempts to advocate on behalf of one of her patients, management takes them away and reassigns her to another unit. She said that this happened at both of the hospitals she has worked at in the city. “I legitimately don’t even know what to do anymore. Even advocacy groups don’t give a sh-t about these people,” she said. “Black lives don’t matter here.”

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Video: Turbulent situation in Britain due to coronavirus
May 4, 2020 - 5:56 PM News Code : 1033458 Source : ABNA24Link: 
http://abna.cc/9gp9
AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Due the outbreak of coronavirus in the UK, the British government is in a lot of trouble. Corona virus patients over 65 years of age are excluded from treatment and corona victims’ body bags were scarce. One out of three doctors suffers from a lack of equipment and corona victims are buried in mass graves. These are just some of the problems that the British government facing toward coronavirus.

https://en.abna24.com/news//video-turbulent-situation-in-britain-due-to-coronavirus_1033458.html

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, hasanhh said:

^^^^ @313 Seeker  that video is unavailable.

So what did it say?

There is a Tom and Jerry game going on. This Must-See video is available here for now (alhamdulilah) ..

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/ixYeaux359dV/?fbclid=IwAR0BsA_nFJYw_bebF52Pi7H55dB2w3DgsY99GutoSZukuTXMdy-h7v0Ttqs

For those who didn't you know or forgot you can Google for Youtube to Mp3 or Youtube to Mp4 and put the link, it will give you the option to download.

But for some videos it is not possible and some sites will say: it is not allowed, or something like that. Youtube is behind that. But one way to solve that is to use a screen recorded play the video record the screen and sound. 
If you don't have enough room on your pc to save these and/or in your OneDrive / Dropbox (or such services), then perhaps you can use your mails service. Make a new mail send the mail to your self put in the subject, send the video as a attachment.  Now you have it stored in your mail.

• Veteran Member
31 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is really a good editorial cartoon. Thanx.

Trivia: Did you know editorial cartoons were invented in the US ?

14 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Trivia: Did you know editorial cartoons were invented in the US ?

Salam , I didn't know thank you for your Trivia.

• Veteran Member

On a sadder note:

DeutscheWelle is reporting that German protesters are accusing healthcare workers of "exaggerating" the threat posed by C-19 "for their own benefit".

Sadly, it is worse in Mexico, nurses attacked and apparently also murdered:

https://tounesnanews.com/2020/05/09/three-nurses-murdered-in-mexico-as-coronavirus-reaches-peak-transmission/ 

Imam Khamenei: US, Europe failed in fight against Corona at three areas

In his statements, Imam Khamenei compared the behavior of people and officials in Iran with those in Western countries in the fight against the Coronavirus. He believes the three areas of being capable of managing, social philosophy and ethics to be three areas in which the U.S. and Europe failed in the battle against the Coronavirus.
The following is the excerpt of the statements his eminence made at this meeting:

"My purpose for this meeting was to, first of all, thank those active in fighting Corona, those who are working day and night. Secondly, I would like to thank God, the Exalted, due to the great success of the Iranian nation and the officials in combating this disease."

"I give my condolences to all those who have lost their dear ones due to Corona anywhere in the world. We pray for all those afflicted by this disease and ask God to grant elevated ranks to the health professionals who were martyred fighting this virus."

"The occurrence of an incident like the Corona outbreak has led to certain behaviors, which have been seen in some countries where people are rushing to stores and panic shopping. Such behavior is not seen in Iran at all and our people have truly shone with their calmness.".......https://en.abna24.com/news//imam-khamenei-us-europe-failed-in-fight-against-corona-at-three-areas_1035501.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//imam-khamenei-us-europe-failed-in-fight-against-corona-at-three-areas_1035501.html

Posted (edited)

Trump Culpable in Deaths of Americans: Chomsky

In an interview with The Guardian, the radical intellectual argued the US president was stabbing average Americans in the back while pretending to be the country’s saviour during the worst health crisis in at least a century.

He said Trump, who will seek re-election later this year, had cut government funding for healthcare and research into infectious disease for the benefit of wealthy corporations.

“That’s something that Trump has been doing every year of his term, cutting it back more. So [his plan is] let’s continue to cut it back, let’s continue to make sure that the population is as vulnerable as we can make it, that it can suffer as much as possible, but will of course increase profits for his primary constituents in wealth and corporate power,” Chomsky added.

Chomsky also stated that the president had abandoned his duties by forcing individual state governors to take responsibility for combating the virus, noting, “It’s a great strategy for killing a lot of people and improving his electoral politics.”
Asked to clarify if he viewed Trump as culpable in the deaths of Americans, he stressed, ......https://en.abna24.com/news//trump-culpable-in-deaths-of-americans-chomsky_1035798.html

Comparing the threats from rightwing populism to the rise of Nazism in 1928 when he was born, Chomsky said two approaches were being promoted in the response to COVID-19.

He added, “One is let’s take the savage, Reagan, Thatcher approach and make it worse. That’s one way. The other way is to try to dismantle the structures, the institutional structures that have been created; that have led to very ugly consequences for much of the population of much of the world, [and] are the source of this pandemic. To dismantle them and move on to a better world.”

“It’s not easy. There are forces fighting back. The International is going to be facing similar attacks. To overcome them, it depends on the peasants with the pitchforks,” he noted.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member

2nd Q  2020 another 305 million job losses are expected -from C0VlD-19

prompt from a BBC report

A short general brief:  https://www.unescap.org/resources/how-covid-19-changing-world-statistical-perspective 

BBC:  https://www.bbc.com/news/business-52474849  of 29April2020

19May20 report:  https://www.ipsnews.net/2020/05/striking-core-covid-19-employment-crisis/ 

• Advanced Member

Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself. When the antigens appear on the outside of your cells, your immune system attacks them—and learns how to defeat future intruders in the process. You essentially turn your body into its own vaccine manufacturing unit.

https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

IMO, if scientist can identify covid-19’s antigen, identifying it’s antibody is a walk in a park I guess. So instead of producing antigen, let the RNA vaccine instructs the body cell  to produces antibody itself, thus turning our bodies into an enhanced antibody manufacturing unit.

This way, those with impaired immune system can benefit from it.

• Advanced Member

Even though drug/vaccine is not yet available, all is not lost yet.

The therapy involves taking antibodies from the plasma of a person who has recovered from COVID-19 and transfusing those antibodies into an active coronavirus patient to help the immune system fight the infection.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/05/28/india-first-to-find-effective-treatment-for-covid-19/

stay safe.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

This is being done in Germany also.

No big deal, right? That’s also my first impression. China is the first to use it, if memory serves me right.

The difference is, "transfusing those antibodies into an active coronavirus patient" while the "rest" is reinfused back into the donor’s body.

“After that, red blood cells, platelets and other components of blood were reinfused in her body. This is a highly complicated method but the process is quite similar to blood donation,” the official said.

Whatever it is, it really doesn't matter as long as it benefits the patients.

Guest Guest

Japan is home to the largest city in the world, and subways are a way of life in Tokyo. Yet at 7 deaths per 1 million people, Japan’s death rate is 43 times lower, per capita, than that of the U.S. Tokyo had just 292 deaths, 1/56 of the total dead in New York City, even though the Tokyo metropolitan area is much larger than that of New York City. Now, Japan is one of the first countries to declare victory and lift its state of emergency.

So, what’s the secret?

Based on everything we’ve been conditioned to believe, we would have to conclude that Japan must have locked down people in their rooms with tape on their mouths and contact-traced every time someone went to the bathroom, right?

In fact, officials did none of that. They did not mandate draconian shutdowns, did not destroy their economy, and didn’t even engage in mass testing the way South Korea did but were just as successful in keeping the fatalities down. Thus, lockdowns are irrelevant to any mitigation.

What did they do? It’s hard to say which ingredient helped more than others, but in general they focused like a laser beam on one simple policy that is responsible for most of the spread – avoiding mass gatherings that function as super-spreaders. And they did so early. Most Western countries acted too late, and when they acted, they engaged in gratuitous fascism to the point of arresting a single man surfing alone in the water. Instead of all that, Japan immediately avoided super-spreading events.

Perhaps the Japanese were alerted earlier than others to deal with this in a commonsense way by their experience with the infected Diamond Princess ship, already quarantined at the port of Yokohama in early February. They were alerted to the potential danger of the viral spread, but at the same time, they were also able to see that the virus was not highly deadly except to those with pre-existing conditions, per the experience of those onboard the ship.

https://www.conservativereview.com/news/horowitz-lockdowns-review-bad-stopping-virus-good-tyranny/

• Advanced Member

Sometimes, it amazes me whenever I come to think about:

[correct me if i’m wrong]

To a shia, the event of saqifa was a conspiracy to usurp Imam Ali’s right to caliphate.

To a sunni, the event of saqifa was a highlight that the ummah didn’t like even half-a-day to be left without a leader.

Now, will a muslim of today just throw away shia’s claim as a conspiracy theory from the persians to destroy islam from within?

Obviously if he/she is serious about finding the truth, the least that can be done is to examine both sides of the argument and follow the best of it.

It seems to me, today, everything that doesn’t suit our belief system, it’s a conspiracy theory.

A case in point: The origin of SARS-Cov-2: Natural or Lab?

One side claims SARS-Cov-2 is a mutating virus from nature.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

"If someone were seeking to engineer a new coronavirus as a pathogen, they would have constructed it from the backbone of a virus known to cause illness," according to a statement from Scripps.

Where did the virus come from? The research group came up with two possible scenarios for the origin of SARS-CoV-2 in humans. One scenario follows the origin stories for a few other recent coronaviruses that have wreaked havoc in human populations. In that scenario, we contracted the

virus directly from an animal — civets in the case of SARS and camels in the case of Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS). In the case of SARS-CoV-2, the researchers suggest that animal was a bat, which transmitted the virus to another intermediate animal (possibly a pangolin, some scientists have said) that brought the virus to humans.

No mention about gain-of-function being done in Wuhan Institute of Virology.

(note: no mention of gain-of-function research being done in Wuhan Institute of Virology)

The opposing side says it’s possible that SAR-Cov-2 originate from lab

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/on-the-possible-origins-of-coronavirus-part-1/

Gain-of-function research involves enhancing the “host range, virulence, or transmissibility of a pathogen” for the purposes of developing treatments, vaccines, or in some cases, bioweapons. This, of course, opens a Pandora’s box of practical, policy, and ethical questions.

which narrative is more palatable?

I come from an area with code RED with respect to Covid-19. Friday prayes in mosque is put on hold for over 2 months already. I know the hardship but I ain’t complaining.

Whether you believe the virus originated from a lab or otherwise, it’s your choice and it’s arrogance on my part to pass judgment on you.

Back to the topic, i guess nobody can deny that 7 billion covid19 vaccine shots will bring tons of money to the vaccine manufacturers.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Will you rather slowly choke to death or pay for a treatment?

When this mRNA vaccine is available (which will turn my body into an antigen manufacturing unit), and I pay for the treatment, it’s still dependent on my inborn immune system to produce the appropriate antibody.

At this moment, I believe my immune system is still working properly, Insya Allah. So the payment is not a waste of money. Of course, I believe there will be a sort of “booster” for those with weakened inborn immune system.

Have you not smelled a rat yet?

Well, personally i’ve not but ChildrenHealthDefence had.

Not sure if this is good or bad.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/a-timeline-pandemic-and-erosion-of-freedoms-have-been-decades-in-the-making/

From the moment of “COVID-19’s” naming—and particularly since the imposition of unprecedented restrictions on “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”—some people have smelled a rat. And with each passing week, the smell becomes worse. A growing chorus of ordinary citizens and world-renowned medical and scientific experts is raising questions about matters ranging from the coronavirus’s origins to the rationale for continued lockdowns (see here, here and here).

The mainstream media have shown themselves only too ready to lob ad hominem attacks against any and all such non-conformists. However, one does not have to be insensitive to the illness and deaths associated with COVID-19 to recognize that powerful agendas are riding on the coattails of SARS-CoV-2.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Full Measure with Sharyl Atkinson, 31May2020 [At this time not on the Net.]

Interviewed: Steven Hatfill, MD now at George Washington University --cleared in the Ames strain of anthrax 2001 investigation-- and his book Three Seconds to Midnight. ADDED: Published November 2019

The professional community is "worried" about a 20% mortality rate pandemic.

The C-19 pandemic is "our last warning" of what is to come.

"We are living under population densities that are unnatural. ...This is a great global experiment that we're part of."

Up to the mid-2000s, the US has spent $70-$80 Billion on "pandemic prepardness", Dr. Hatfill estimates up to $120 Billion. He rhetorically answered a question about the money with, "Where did it go?" 

One small part of these expenditures was the USArmy's "Aero-Medical lsolation Team" which was "decommissioned" in 2010, which was to evacuate medically isolated US citizens in plastic containers and fly them to Fort Dietrick.

On the US CDC website there is the 2005 Pandemic lnfluenza Plan. "lt envisions the states taking the lead supported by the US gov't."

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member
16 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

From the moment of “COVID-19’s” naming—and particularly since the imposition of unprecedented restrictions on “life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”— . . .

The name SARS-CoV-2 was announced on 11Feb20 by the lnternat'I Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses, because it is genetically related to SARS.

The same day, 11Feb20, WHO announced the official name C0VlD-19 in accordance as per the lnternat'l Classification of Diseases following guidelines established by the World Organization for Animal Health(OlE) and the Food and Agriculture of the UN (FAO).

There are two names because these are "genetically different".

You can get more info by searching "How did covid-19 get its name?"

• Advanced Member
On 5/31/2020 at 9:26 PM, hasanhh said:

There are two names because these are "genetically different".

yeah, some times, people use them interchangeably.

Some say SARS-Cov-2 refers to the name of the virus while Covid-19 refers to disease it causes.

Whatever it is, i won't be surprised if there will be SARS-Cov-3, SARS-Cov4 and so on with their associated diseases covid-20, covid-21 and so on, in future.

• Advanced Member

India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Singapore and a few other countries has less than 10 deaths/million population. This translated into less than 0.001% fatality rate. What is the fatality rate for seasonal flu?

So, very contagious, yes. But not that fatal (at least true in the countries mentioned above). Why then so much fear/panic is being generated?

This begs the question: Is this a matter of who’s wearing a tinfoil hat or who’s more gullible to whatever narratives being fed on?

So do take all the necessary precautions to minimize the risk of being infected or infecting others if we’re one of those asymptomatic cases.

Being stressful is not to our advantage.

Stay safe.

What? Wait!

• Doesn’t the vaccine industry call the IgG a “protective antibody”?

• Isn’t this the marker of immunity they assess after you’ve had an infection with measles or chickenpox or mumps to determine if you are immune to future infections?

• Isn’t this the marker of induced immunity they are trying to achieve by administering a vaccine?

If the FDA does not know if an IgG antibody to SARS-CoV-2 after recovering from the infection is protective against a future infection, then they certainly don’t know if an antibody caused by a vaccine will prevent infection either.

Doesn’t this completely eliminate the theory that antibodies afford protection and antibodies from vaccines are necessary to keep you from getting sick?

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/child-health-topics/health-freedom/covid19-testing-what-are-we-doing-what-does-it-mean/

Guest Guest

1. “We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false,” former CIA director William Casey is reported to have said in a February, 1981 meeting with President Reagan.

2. There won’t be much confusion and differing if only we refer this covid-19 news to ulil-amri. And we won’t be facing the risk of following shaitan.

What do you think: any truth in the above 2 statements?

• Haji 2003 changed the title to COVlD-19 Big Picture