Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Forum Administrators
15 hours ago, notme said:

IMG-20200418-143152.png

Stay at home, people. If you have to go out, Don't touch your face, stay far from people, and wash your hands. No need to panic, but also no need to be stupid. 

Here's another chart underlining the above point:

Screenshot 2020-04-19 at 11.13.27.png

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m an “anti-masker” I deliberately do not wear a mask in public, including on public transportation though it is mandatory, and in stores. Although I am politely told to wear a mask I always shake my

Gonna have to disagree with this one, sorry. People being gainfully employed and being able to eat and provide for their families is much more important than communal religious activities. You don't n

I don't know man. For me, it was the opposite case. The first death that personally affected me was of my 25 year old friend who had no pre-existing medical conditions. She got positive for corona and

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
On 4/19/2020 at 4:53 AM, BlueInk said:

I think each and every human being, in reality, has infinite potential and has something to offer. Allah values all life.

As far as the constraints of this hellish world we live in, my definition stands.

Cf. Ayats 61:12; 62:10; 42:36

• Moderators

I keep seeing articles about farmers having to dispose of their crops because they can't sell it. I don't understand this. The same number of people are presumably going to need the same amount of food, regardless of whether it comes from a grocery store or a restaurant. Are that many people going hungry, or was there that much waste before? It seems that the world is producing more food than people can eat. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

I keep seeing articles about farmers having to dispose of their crops because they can't sell it. I don't understand this. The same number of people are presumably going to need the same amount of food, regardless of whether it comes from a grocery store or a restaurant. Are that many people going hungry, or was there that much waste before? It seems that the world is producing more food than people can eat. 

l know the dairy farmers are dumping because no one comes to collect milk. Same with flowers and trees. Produce is a mixed picture for now.

• Forum Administrators
32 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l know the dairy farmers are dumping because no one comes to collect milk. 

They said the schools are closed so kids won't need to drink their milk at school. If they can't give the milk to hospitals, why can't they make cheese out of the milk? Or something. This is so sad. 

• Moderators
39 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

They said the schools are closed so kids won't need to drink their milk at school. If they can't give the milk to hospitals, why can't they make cheese out of the milk? Or something. This is so sad. 

Won't the same children drink the same amount of milk at home, given the opportunity? Are they simply going without? 

I agree it's sad. I hate to see food wasted, especially when there are people in the world who need it. 

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Hameedeh said:

Milk can only be sold to the public at large with a license. Usually, only pasturizers have these.

Now a farmer can give it away, which some do,

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Here is a video that I summarized, and below the Video I added a little commentary based on my own personal opinion of the Video:

Date filmed: 25th of March

Vladimir Vasilievich -  Former Colonel of the GRU (Military intelligence officer) - Center for Defence and Strategic Studies of the General Staff of the Armed Forces in Russia, with a PhD in Military Science.

• On a religious level he mentioned that this is a Satanic plot and that it is a result of most people not believing in the existence of God, or the existence of Satan

• Judging from the numbers of people killed by this “Coronavirus Phenomenon” (on the day this was filmed he claimed that 300 had died a day, which is nothing compared to the world population of 7,5 billion, and still less than the common flu and other diseases), he says it’s not a pandemic or epidemic, blaming Zionist and “financial liberal world power” forces being behind this “lie”. That it needs to be considered “a global, strategic special operation”. He calls it a "behind-the-scene command and staff operation exercise" by world powers, for the sake of controlling humanity. 

• The Coronavirus and the financial crisis are directly tied together, and a created excuse to further control humanity more. He summarizes the aims as follows:

1 - Religious - destruction of the people of the earth, and population reduction to less than 1 billion that would faithfully serve the elite, which would be around 100 million people.

2 - Establishment of political control over humanity, stop people’s movement around the world, and curtail political freedoms and rights, which they have been used to, and making people afraid.

3 - Financial deflation of the gigantic financial bubble (1 quadrillion and 200 trillion dollars). This is a result of having a “virtual economy”, instead of a real one. The actual value of things, being much more than what they are sold for, based on the financial “papers” (I didn’t understand this part). The Federal Reserve System supposedly introduced zero percent interest rates on deposits , with other countries introducing negative interest rates, which means that if you deposit a certain amount, it will become less with time, not more as we are accustomed to.

4 - Elimination of Geo-economic competition

• He said that the political freedoms we take for granted have already been removed to a large extent on the attacks of 9/11, that he said was engineered by the same people, and under the pretext of “the war on terror“, which was actually a “declaration of war against humanity”.

• He said that the depopulation and cleansing of territories is still to come.

• His advice in response to the question posed to him on what we can do to prepare, is that we rid ourselves of our "internal parasites that rule over us", before being able to get rid of other parasites.

• He also pointed out that the Chinese figured out that it was artificially produced, as mutations happen by accident, but they somehow proved that there have been 3 strands of RNA added to the Virus, which is likely impossible to happen by accident, or in a natural way. And that it was purposefully spread in Wuhan to begin with, with two different strains. At the same time an even more dangerous strain suddenly emerges in Italy.

• We are served “special political information propaganda” and “pyscho-informative propaganda”, of the “world globalist mass media“ to create this “terror”.

• He claims that China has elements that are pro-American, and money-interested parties that took advantage of the Corona situation for their political and economic gains. But that the President and those close to him “put them in their place”, which immediately solved the virus crisis in China. Then it started in Europe. 

My commentary:

Now we see the virus spread to the United States, and if I am not wrong, they have higher numbers than Russia, as well as European countries. So, one month ago, when this interview took place, this was not the case yet. (That could eliminate #4 of the listed objectives)

But most other things he said could well be true. Especially when talking about having a (satanic) one-world-order, it makes sense that no exceptions would be made for specific countries, if one wants to remove political freedoms and lay the foundation for de-population everywhere. 

I would love to see further evidence concerning the different strains and how they supposedly were edited in the RNA makeup of the virus in unnatural ways. That is the problem with such interviews, that people don't have the chance to bring too much evidence. But what I do like about him, is that he acknowledges that there are good and bad actors in every government (including the "parasites" in his own). Also, talking about "zionism" and satanic plots is ok, but a man from his level should give us more 'meat' I believe. He should give us new information with names and institutions and information that normal civilians don't have. But I guess he's talking on behalf of the Russian Federation, so he can't go too far into conspiracies, and he might be practicing taqya, in order to protect his family.

Edited by 313 Seeker
my usual post-posting editing. sorry guys!
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

@313 Seeker    l do not agree with your premises, conspiracies and whut-nut, but as to the theme "there are too many people" is something Al Gore was saying after the 2000 election.

This video is purely mainstream articles and actual videos of people speaking. So your bias wont work here!

Here some examples of references in the first 10 mintues or so:

WSJ: The Coronavirus Pandemic Will Forever Alter the World Order

The Guardian: Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

Politico: Meet the world’s most powerful doctor: Bill Gates

And here a sample quote from the Politico article:

“Some billionaires are satisfied with buying themselves an island. Bill Gates got a United Nations health agency in Geneva.

Over the past decade, the world’s richest man has become the World Health Organization’s second biggest donor, second only to the United States and just above the United Kingdom. This largesse gives him outsized influence over its agenda, one that could grow as the U.S. and the U.K. threaten to cut funding if the agency doesn’t make a better investment case.”

Obviously you didn't even watch any of the video, but have to come and judge it without knowledge!

• Advanced Member

I don't know if you guys heard, but a co-discoverer of the AIDS virus, and Nobel Laureate, made the claim that COVID-19 is man-made, because it has DNA sequences of HIV and Malaria in it, which is basically impossible to happy naturally, according to him. 

His name is Luc Montagnier 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

l do not know how familiar you are with Amerikan Evilgelicals, but when they get wind of this they will scream anti-Christ. lt has been a part of their end-of-the-World-the-witchdoctor/santa claus-is-coming rhetoric for a long time.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l do not know how familiar you are with Amerikan Evilgelicals, but when they get wind of this they will scream anti-Christ. lt has been a part of their end-of-the-World-the-witchdoctor/santa claus-is-coming rhetoric for a long time.

Actually both Shia and Sunni Muslims believe in an Antichrist as well.

• Forum Administrators
On 4/18/2020 at 6:22 PM, hasanhh said:

This 2 minute read -in its entiretty- will debunk conspiracy theories: novel viruses lack the evolutionary advantages for survival in natural environments.

https://www.nap.edu/read/5708/chapter/2 

That was interesting. 

On 4/18/2020 at 6:22 PM, hasanhh said:

This prompted me to do an info search.

This 2 minute read -in its entiretty- will debunk conspiracy theories: novel viruses lack the evolutionary advantages for survival in natural environments.

https://www.nap.edu/read/5708/chapter/2 

Thank you for the link. Something in that paper was very interesting (I highlighted it in red below):

"Third, viruses form two groups (those that infect organs at or near a portal of both entry and exit), multiply efficiently, and ultimately are eliminated by the immune response, and those that remain after infection are in a latent state for the life of the host."

This might be the reason elderly people are more likely to have a bad coronavirus infection and possibly die. Older people, some might be smokers or have asthma or emphysema or they might have had one or more of the other viruses that attack the lungs (chickenpox, measles, mumps, rubella, influenza, shingles, rhinovirus, SARS, MERS), and so their immune response is too weak to fight off the covid-19. :cry:

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

l only read the title also, and l know from elsewhere this is correct.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member

Meet the leader of the WHO:

Is W.H.O. Director Tedros a Terrorist? Global Ties to Bill Gates, Clinton Foundation, Dr. Fauci, China and Genocide

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus: is the WHO led by a terrorist?

The go-between of Gates and China engaged in the global leadership battle

by Senta Depuydt
Health Impact News

In a just a few weeks time, the fate of the entire planet seems to have been placed under the command of the World Health Organization and its leader, Tedros Gherbreyesus. But over the last few days his handling of the coronavirus crisis and his relationships with China have put the chairman of the organization under heavy fire, with many calling for his resignation.[1] So who is this man who supposedly has our destiny in his hands? 

Very Distinguished 

Tedros-Fauci.jpg

WHO director Tedros with NIAID director Dr. Anthony Fauci in 2018 signing a memorandum of understanding between NIAID and WHO to enhance future collaborations on research activities conducted in response to emerging infectious disease outbreaks and public health emergencies. Image Source.

During one of the many Covid-19 press conferences at the White House, Dr. Fauci showed all his appreciation for Tedros Ghebreyesus, the new hero:

“Tedros is really an outstanding person. I’ve known him from the time that he was the minister of Health in Ethiopia.  The WHO has done very well under his leadership.”[2]

But after what seemed to have been many ‘blunders’ in the announcements and recommendations of the WHO since the pandemic started, many now see him walking the walk of shame, rather than the walk of fame.

Born on March 3rd, 1965 in Asmara (Ethiopia), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus was elected Director-General of the WHO in 2017.

He is the first African to head the health agency and the first not to be a doctor. He holds a B.Sc. in Biology from the University of Asmara in Eritrea and a PhD in Community Health from the University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom in 2000 and served as Ethiopia’s Health Minister from 2005 to 2012.

From 2009 to 2011, Tedros Ghebreyesus was also the Director of the Global Fund, a program to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, initiated by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, as well as the head of the UNAIDS Program Coordinating Board.

A member of the Board of the GAVI Alliance for Immunization, Tedros Ghebreyesus was further closely associated with the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton AIDS Initiative (CHAI). Smiling and poised, he is portrayed as a humble, compassionate figure, a benefactor to humanity, dedicated to his heavy responsibilities. 

The Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPLF)

It is therefore rather astonishing to discover that Ghebreyesus’ political career began at the politburo of the Tigray People’s Liberation Front (TPFL), a terrorist organization of the Tigray minority ethnic group (6% of the Ethiopian population), listed in the U.S. Homeland Security Global Terrorism Database for a series of kidnappings, bombings and armed robberies.[3]

The United States has classified the TPFL as a Tier III terrorist organization.[4] 

Screen-Shot-2020-04-15-at-1.37.11-PM.png

Global Terrorism Database -. Partial screenshot of TPFL data

In its 1975 manifesto, the TPFL had declared an “eternal war” on neighboring populations, mainly the Amhara and Oromo ethnic groups, representing 30% and 34% of the population.

After several years of guerrilla warfare, the TPFL overthrew the Mengistu regime with the help of another Eritrean liberation movement, and took power in 1991 as a branch of a single Marxist-inspired party, the Ethiopian People’s Democratic Revolutionary Front (EPDRF), which is only democratic in name.

Human Rights Organizations repeated alarms

Amnesty International denounced its political violence for decades.[5]

A report published in an international law journal[6] claimed that in spite of efforts to disguise its dictatorship, the TPFL was actually “abusing the notions of self-determination and democracy to plunder Ethiopia.

This was also the alarm raised by a document of the Oakland Institute which estimated that the $3.5 billion aid funds received by Ethiopia, (60% of the national budget), were mainly used for political repression.[7]

This was again confirmed by Human Rights Watch (HWR), who accused the European Parliament in 2016 of overlooking the numerous violations committed by the Ethiopian regime it was funding.[8] 

HWR claimed that under the leadership of the EPRDF, the government had diverted funds from international aid programs, using them as political weapons to control the population, punish dissent and repress its opponents. Programs for food aid, agriculture, micro-credit or healthcare exclusively benefited certain ethnic groups, while others had been systematically deprived of them.

Genocide accusations

Perhaps one could give Tedros Ghebreyesus the benefit of the doubt, imagining him as a noble reformer who, having strayed at the beginning, would have turned into a devoted humanitarian bringing his light into the darkness of a bad regime. 

That illusion quickly fades away when one discovers the damning dossier presented by the Amhara Professional Union (APU), accusing him of having carried out a real genocidal policy as Ethiopia’s Minister of Health.[9]

Indeed, the Amhara ethnic group lost more than 2.5 million people between the 1997 and 2007 censuses. While the other major ethnic groups grew by a yearly average of 2.6%, the Amharas had a slower population increase, with only 1.9%.

They did not benefit from the same health services and were not allocated equal resources as the dominating Tigray population, except for one program, a contraceptive campaign for which the Amhara appeared to have been on top of the list. The Tigray population had 5 times better health coverage in terms of infrastructure and number of healthcare providers. 

In contrast, the Amhara population had a much higher use of injectable contraceptives, such as Dep-Provera (19% Tigray, 29% Amhara) while overall receiving less information about family planning and contraceptive methods (Tigray received 2 to 3 times more information on TV, Radio and Print).

Depo-Provera is a highly controversial product that received a black box warning[10, 11] in the U.S. for an increased incidence of osteoporosis and higher risk of breast cancer.

But it has also been associated with a rise in AIDS cases and difficulties to regain fertility after prolonged use, two conditions that also seemed prevailing among the Amhara population. The APU accused the Ethiopian government of racial discrimination by pushing the use of Depo onto their woman without their informed consent.[12] 

According to another report “Depo-Provera Deadly Reproductive Violence Against Woman,“[13] family planning promoting this drug in Africa engages in de facto discrimination policies, making false claims about the product’s effects and failing to inform women about its harms and side-effects. 

Such products have been restricted or even banned in Europe and the U.S., but they are still included in family planning of the WHO, and programs such as FP2020, supported and led by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

This led to heavy criticism[14] from health groups and human rights advocates.

Perhaps the Trump administration also took some of these arguments into account when it announced it would stop financing the U.N. Population Fund and policies that perform or provide information on abortion.

Bill Gates said he was ‘deeply troubled’ by the announced U.S. cuts, but at the international summit on family planning that was held in London later in 2017, the U.K., the IMF, World Bank and international NGO’s committed to a new funding for a total of $2,5 billion.

Tedros Ghebreyesus, who attended the meeting as the new leader of the WHO, promised to “personally champion the issue of sexual and reproductive rights as a top priority,“[15] hereby reaffirming his personal interest and involvement in birth control policies… and their dubious consequences.

Anything but cholera

But Tedros Ghebreyesus is also known for covering up of several cholera outbreaks in Ethiopia (2006, 2009, 2011), by relabeling them “Acute Watery Diarrhea” (AWD).[16]

The report of a WHO field expert on the 2006 outbreak, however, certified that Vibrio cholerae had indeed been identified as the causal agent.[17]

Tedros preferred not to damage the image of his party and his country. By refusing to declare the outbreak, he deprived these populations of the basic help they needed, such as re-hydration measures and sanitation of water.

The same scenario was repeated in 2009 and 2011, even under his WHO leadership, when he ignored a massive outbreak in Sudan, Ethiopia’s conflicting neighbor, according to an open letter signed by a team of U.S. doctors and Genocide Watch.[18]

Chairman of the Global Fund, making money

The Global Fund is a partnership led by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria. In July 2009, Tedros was elected Board Chair of the Fund for a two-year term. In a profile published in April 2010, The Lancet reported that he was “a household name at the Global Fund Secretariat” and that his achievements led to name Ethiopia as an exemplary high-performing country. 

A surprising conclusion, when one finds out that during his leadership, the use of international aid funds he supervised was very questionable.

In 2012, an audit[19] of the Global Fund looked at the expenses of the aids, tuberculosis and malaria program in several African countries, including Ethiopia who had received $1.3 billion in grants.

Inspector General John Parson who was in charge of the audit, revealed a flagrant lack of transparency, numerous shortcomings in the accounting and management of the funds, to the point of suggesting a minimum payback of $7 millions to the organization.

Above all, the investigation also showed a huge discrepancy between the results presented and the reality observed in Ethiopia during the field visits.

For example, 77% of the medical centers built did not have drinking water and 32% did not have sanitary facilities. Only 14% had a microscope or a delivery table, and only 12% had a pharmacy.

The report should have led to a series of measures ensuring more transparency and efficacy in the management of the program, but instead the Inspector General and his findings were dismissed.

Obviously, good relationships with African governments leaders had a far greater importance.

Bloody Minister of Foreign Affairs

Then in 2012, at the end of his term in the Health Department, Tedros Ghebreyesus was appointed head of Foreign Affairs (from 2012 to 2016), a further confirmation that he had always remained at the heart of the Party’s decisions, and was still serving its goals with dubious methods.

For example, in 2013, when Saudi Arabia chose to send back immigrants from different nations, the only country that took no steps to repatriate its nationals was Ethiopia.

This inaction, for which he was responsible, led to violence against Ethiopians by the Saudis.[20]

In 2014, Tedros, the former TPLF terrorist, also organized the kidnapping, extradition and condemnation of several dissident leaders and hundreds of asylum seekers in Yemen, with the complicity of the Yemeni government.[21] 

WHO election backed by Gates and China

tedros-xi.png

Image from The Epoch Times.

One wonders how such a man could have become Director General of the WHO. No doubt the work carried out by the American communication agency Mercury Public Affairs (specializing in political campaigns) in preparing the presentation of his candidacy was effective, both in terms of watering down his sulphurous image and in pushing him as ‘the voice of developing countries.

However, some representatives of the WHO member states did not buy it.

When the candidates were interviewed before the votes, the Brazilian Ambassador asked Tedros how he intended to “represent the voice of developing countries by proposing a program that was much more aligned with the priorities of the countries of the North,” hereby referring to his approach of health through security (pandemic preparedness), and to treating ‘equality’ in terms of “coverage” (vaccines), rather than in the development of universal health systems (for example medical infrastructure and training or access to water).

He also remarked that Tedros had not proposed anything concrete in terms of sustainable development for vulnerable countries.[22]  

In fact, this “northern agenda” was very much aligned with the priorities of the Global Health Security Agenda, promoted by WHO’s four main funders and influencers: the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (14%), the United States (24%), the U.K. (11%) and GAVI, the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization which was again mainly funded by Gates (17%), the U.S. (11%) and the U.K. (31%).

Clearly, the influence Bill Gates exerts on the WHO cannot be understated, as we are reminded by an article in the mainstream journal Politico published a few weeks before the vote “Meet the World’s Most Powerful Doctor: Bill Gates“[23] stating

“Some billionaires are satisfied with buying themselves an island. Bill Gates got a UN agency in Geneva.”

Insiders said he is treated like a head of state, not only at the WHO, but also at the G20 summit, and has an outsized influence over the agenda of the organization. 

While the World Health Assembly was in session, the Trump administration unveiled its proposed budget which would cut the annual global health budget by 26%, defunding health programs favored by Gates and the Obama administration, such as HIV/malaria/tuberculosis of the Global Fund and family planning.

Needless to say, Tedros was Bill Gates’ favorite candidate, given their strong ties in the Global Fund and Family Planning policies.

But Tedros’ election at the WHO in May 2017, was also backed by China. As part of the Ethiopian government, he already had built a long-time collaboration with Beijing.

To start with, the TPLF is a Marxist-inspired movement that engages in the same kind of authoritarian politics.

But also, China has made huge investments in Ethiopia. The Chinese have developed nearly 70% of the Ethiopian infrastructure and are financing the construction of the headquarters of the future African Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.

For its part, Ethiopia occupies a strategic position, as it is the gateway to the African continent, when coming from the East. 

No wonder that in March 2017, two months ahead of the WHO election, Ghebreyesus was invited to deliver a keynote speech at the Beijing University. 

Screen-Shot-2020-04-15-at-1.38.04-PM.png

Mr. Tedros Ghebreyesus at the Beijing University Public Policy Forum International, March 2017

Interestingly Bill Gates took part in same event, with a talk on “Looking to the Future: Innovation, Philanthropy and Global Leadership“[24] in which he summarized his partnerships with the Chinese government in four essential areas: health, agriculture, computer technologies and even nuclear energy. Here are a few eye-opening quotes, showing that Gates clearly invests in China as the world new leader: 

“China is primed to step up as a global leader.

It’s great to see China stepping up to fill the leadership vacuum. It is uniquely well-equipped to do so. No other country has accomplished what China has achieved in the last few decades (…) at a scale and speed unprecedented in human history.

And by encouraging investment through innovative financing mechanisms like the China-Africa Development Fund, China is strengthening not only Africa’s economic capacity, but also, over time, markets for Chinese goods.

China has a great opportunity to be a global leader in health innovation. With its rich pool of talented scientists and its capacity to develop new drugs and vaccines, China was a clear choice for us to locate a new Global Health Drug Discovery Institute. This institute—a collaboration between our foundation, the Beijing Municipal Government, and Tsinghua University—will help speed the discovery and development of new lifesaving medicines.

A lot of the most successful entrepreneurs, like Jack Ma, Pony Ma, Charles Chen Yidan and Niu Gensheng, have helped create the world’s second largest pool of individual wealth. And now they’re taking steps to get involved and give back…”

But Gates is obviously not the only ally of China. Its ties with a large part of the western globalist elite deserves a closer investigation.

Looking at the board members[25] of the Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management, hosted by Wang Qishan the vice-president of the Republic of China, we find individuals such as Henry Paulson, CEO of Goldman Sachs, Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan Chase, Corbat from Citigroup, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Laurence Fink, and the CEOs of Dell, McKinsey, IBM, Walmart, General Motors, BlackRock, Tata and many others.

What are they really doing on the board of a Chinese University? Doesn’t it rather look like a global strategic board?

The role of Tedros in the Coronavirus pandemic

These connections do explain why the WHO management of the Covid-19 crisis has largely been influenced by Beijing and why Tedros openly praised the Chinese government after his meeting with Xi Jinping.

“We appreciate the seriousness of China’s response to this epidemic, especially the strength of its leadership[26] and the transparency they demonstrated.”[27]

or

“China exemplifies new standards in epidemic preparedness and response.”[28]

He further called the draconian quarantine measures taken by the Beijing government “heroic,“[29] while paradoxically insisting on keeping air traffic with China open.

On Feb. 3, Tedros rebuked the U.S. and other countries that had closed off their borders when it became clear that the communist nation wasn’t containing the virus’ spread.

“There is no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. We call on all countries to implement decisions that are evidence-based and consistent, he said.

Although most airlines quickly suspended their flights, Ethiopian Airlines is one of the few that maintained connections with China throughout the crisis.[30]

The Forum on China-Africa Cooperation reported a phone call[31] between Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed Ali and Xi Jinping confirming once again the close ties between the two countries.

“This phone call as well as the two letters of sympathies from the Prime Minister attest to the profound friendship and mutual support between China and Ethiopia as comprehensive strategic cooperative partners. Ethiopia has followed WHO recommendations and kept its normal ties and exchanges with China. China appreciates such expression of confidence.”

Control over Africa’s health and economy is obviously an important stake in the management of the coronavirus epidemic. Just a few days ago, the Trump administration warned over Chinese spying in the future African Center for Disease Control facility, saying it would stop funding if Beijing goes on with building its headquarter in Ethiopia.

The Financial Times[32] quoted an official of the U.S. administration,

“It’s a threat to Africa. Africa has vast amounts of genomic data and the Chinese want to build the CDC to eventually steal the data from all the other centres,” referring to five regional Africa CDC hubs, “they handle high-risk viruses, health crises, research and data collection.”

Washington said the U.S. had invested $900m to support health in Africa over the last 15 years, and had given the African CDC $14m in its first year of operation, in 2017.

But the Chinese already went ahead and put $200m in the construction of the ‘bugged’ African Union’s Conference Center which currently houses the African CDC secretariat. It seems China and the U.S. had found a cooperation agreement on the issue under the Obama administration, but it could not last for long under the Trump presidency.  

We could also wonder what role the WHO and China are really playing in the Italian crisis

At the beginning of the epidemic, Ghebreyesus called on the Italians “not to stigmatize the Chinese” by insisting that the time was “not for judgment, but for solidarity.

The valuable recommendations of the WHO director thus barred the Italian government from confining people returning from China.

Worse still, the Mayor of the city of Florence, which has an important number of Chinese immigrants, was encouraged to launch a national campaign inviting his fellow citizens to “hug a Chinese in the street!“[33]

But such a complacency towards China is also due to the fact that last year the Salvini government was the first G7 country to sign an economic partnership with China in the Belt and Road project, that would give them direct access to the Mediterranean.

Now that Salvini’s party left the government last fall, the outbreak of the coronavirus crisis probably urged the new majority to reassess its ties with Beijing.

Italy then suddenly became the first Western government to stop its flights from China. But the country might pay the price of its infidelity as it currently stands very isolated.

European partners refused to come to the rescue and China is trying to maintain its hold by sending medical help and experts to solve the crisis, planning to help reconstruction after the country collapses.

In the meantime, the WHO which has its European headquarters in Venice, one of the main affected areas, has delegated one of its main experts to take control of the pandemic response. 

But the number of death cases in Italy is still soaring and is by far exceeding other countries, while no convincing scientific explanation has been offered, even if factors such as an older population and a lack of intensive care units have aggravated the situation and if case reporting is biased.

Last month, Russia sent out a whole team of experts and military doctors to help northern Italy deal with the crisis, but the team will certainly put their efforts into investigating what is truly going on. 

In any case, it is now obvious that the WHO and its leaders have a pandemic response agenda that has more to do with global government and world leadership than health.

Bill Gates seems to be leading the initiative with the CEPI fund to hasten the production of vaccines.

He is pushing his global governance agenda with his army of devoted health experts, such as the members of the Coronavirus Response Task Force, Fauci and Birx, who are long-time close partners of the Global Fund AIDS campaign.

And with their Beijing ties, it is no wonder that Fauci refused to answer the press who asked his opinion on Tedros praising China.[34]

The chairman of the World Health Organization is serving Africa on a silver plate to the new leaders of a corporate – communist inspired – global government. 

Tedros, you are unmasked.

About the Author

Senta Depuydt is a Belgian freelance journalist with a degree in communications. In 2016, she organized the first European Congress on biomedical treatments in Paris and has hosted debates on the biology of autism and vaccine safety in many French-speaking countries. She arranged for premieres of “Vaxxed” in Brussels, Paris and Cannes and an event at UNESCO. She is a board member of the French League for Free Choice in Vaccination and in the European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance. She works with health freedom organizations across Europe.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/is-w-h-o-director-tedros-a-terrorist-global-ties-to-bill-gates-clinton-foundation-dr-fauci-china-and-genocide/

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I agree with this man who is not against Vaccination in principle, but he is against the way vaccines are being produced without being tested, and forced upon people without any legal liability. You can't sue them. And all companies that produce these vaccines have a criminal track record of killing 100s of thousands of in the US alone. So people are expected to trust them with Vaccines, after they have lied, even when legally they can't be sued with anything concerning vaccines.

Check out these laws:

(a)General rule

Except as provided in subsections (b), (c), and (e) State law shall apply to a civil action brought for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death.

(b)Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
(1)
No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
(2)For purposes of paragraph (1), a vaccine shall be presumed to be accompanied by proper directions and warnings if the vaccine manufacturer shows that it complied in all material respects with all requirements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act [21 U.S.C. 301 et seq.] and section 262 of this title (including regulations issued under such provisions) applicable to the vaccine and related to vaccine-related injury or death for which the civil action was brought unless the plaintiff shows—
(A)
that the manufacturer engaged in the conduct set forth in subparagraph (A) or (B) of section 300aa–23(d)(2) of this title, or
(B)
by clear and convincing evidence that the manufacturer failed to exercise due care notwithstanding its compliance with such Act and section (and regulations issued under such provisions).
(c)Direct warnings

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party’s legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.

(d)Construction

The standards of responsibility prescribed by this section are not to be construed as authorizing a person who brought a civil action for damages against a vaccine manufacturer for a vaccine-related injury or death in which damages were denied or which was dismissed with prejudice to bring a new civil action against such manufacturer for such injury or death.

(e)Preemption

No State may establish or enforce a law which prohibits an individual from bringing a civil action against a vaccine manufacturer for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death if such civil action is not barred by this part.

(July 1, 1944, ch. 373, title XXI, § 2122, as added Pub. L. 99–660, title III, § 311(a), Nov. 14, 1986, 100 Stat. 3773; amended Pub. L. 100–203, title IV, § 4302(b)(1), Dec. 22, 1987, 101 Stat. 1330–221.)

He is asking for vaccine safety study, and proof that children who take vaccines are healthier than children who don't. He demands that all vaccines be taken through health safety checks.

I agree that such studies and tests should have their results open to the public, if they expect the public to trust them.

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

:cry: What is wrong with some people?

60 decomposing bodies found in U-Haul trucks outside the Checkley Funeral Home in Brooklyn, NY.

According to this date's [30Apr] Daily Mail TV the unrefrigerated trucks had "a 100 bodies" and more inside the funeral home; that people in the neighborhood had "complained" about "the smell of death"; and the funeral home was cited for "failing to control odor". From the Web:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8275287/Daughter-demands-know-happened-mom-funeral-home-bodies-trucks.html 

OPINE: How about "abuse of a corpse" as a criminal charge.

• Advanced Member

Interesting article:

The History of the Pharma Cartel

Published by  Dr. Rath Health Foundation at  May 10, 2007

1911, May 15

The Supreme Court of the U.S. finds John Rockefeller and his Trust guilty of corruption, illegal business practices and racketeering. As a result of this decision, the entire Rockefeller Standard Oil-Trust, the world’s largest corporation of its time, was sentenced to be dismantled. But Rockefeller was already above the Supreme Court and did not care about this decision.

In order to disperse public and political pressure on him and other robber-barons, Rockefeller uses a trick called “philanthropy”, whereby the illegal gains from his robber-practices in the oil business are used to launch the Rockefeller Foundation. This tax haven was used to strategically take over the health care sector in the U.S..

The Rockefeller Foundation was the front organization for a new global business venture of Rockefeller and his accomplices. This new venture was called the pharmaceutical investment business. Donations from the Rockefeller Foundation went only to medical schools and hospitals. These institutions had become missionaries of a new breed of companies: the manufacturers of patented, synthetic drugs.

This was also the time when the first vitamins were discovered. It soon became clear however that these natural molecules had live-saving health benefits and that they were able to prevent many chronic health conditions. The first books appeared with research, subsequently abandoned, about the health benefits of vitamins. These newly discovered molecules had only one disadvantage: they were non-patentable.

Thus, in its first years of existence, the pharmaceutical investment business already faced a mortal threat: vitamins and other micronutrients promoted as public health programs would prohibit the development of any sizable investment business based on patented drugs. The elimination of this unwanted competition from natural micronutrients therefore became a question of life and death for the pharmaceutical business.

The Rockefeller Foundation uses the Spanish flu epidemic – and the media (that it already controlled by this time) – to start a witch-hunt on all forms of medicine that were not covered by its patents.

Within the next 15 years, all medical schools in the U.S., most hospitals and the American Medical Association all essentially became pawns on the chessboard of Rockefeller’s strategy to subjugate the entire health care sector under the monopoly of his pharmaceutical investment business.

Disguised as a “Mother Theresa”, the Rockefeller Foundation was also used to conquer foreign countries and entire continents for the pharmaceutical investment business – just as Rockefeller himself had done a few decades previously with his petrochemical investment business.

On the other side of the Atlantic, in Germany, the first chemical / pharmaceutical cartel is founded in order to compete with Rockefeller’s quest for control of the global drug market. Lead by the German multinationals Bayer, BASF and Hoechst, the I.G. Farben cartel was founded with a total number of employees surpassing 80,000. The race for global control was on.

1929, November 29

The Rockefeller cartel (U.S.A.) and the I.G. Farben cartel (Germany) decided to divide the entire globe into interest spheres – the very same crime Rockefeller had been sentenced for 18 years earlier, when his trust had divided up the U.S. into “interest zones”.

1932 / 33

The I.G. Farben cartel, equally insatiable, decides no longer to be bound by the 1929 constraints. They support an uprising German politician, who promises I.G. Farben to militarily conquer the world for them. With millions of dollars in election campaign donations, this politician seized power in Germany, turned the German democracy into a dictatorship and kept his promise to launch his conquest war, a war that soon became known as WWII.

In each and every country Hitler’s wehrmacht invaded, the first act was to rob the chemical, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries and assign them – free of charge – to the I.G. Farben empire.

1942 – 45

In order to cement its global leadership with patented drugs, the I.G. Farben cartel tests its patented pharmaceutical substances on concentration camp inmates in Auschwitz, Dachau and many other sites. The fees for conducting these inhumane studies were transferred directly from the bank accounts of Bayer, Hoechst and BASF to the bank accounts of the SS, who operated the concentration camps.

I.G. Farben’s plan to take control of the global oil and drug markets has failed. The U.S. and the other allied forces won WWII. Nevertheless, many U.S. and allied soldiers had lost their lives during the conflict, and the allies’ reward was little compared to the rewards of others. The corporate shares of the losers, I.G. Farben, went to the Rockefeller trust (U.S.A.) and Rothschild / J.P. Morgan (U.K.).

In the Nuremberg war crimes tribunal, 24 managers from Bayer, BASF, Hoechst and other executives of the I.G. Farben cartel were tried for crimes against humanity. These crimes included: leading wars of aggression, instituting slavery and committing mass murder. In his final pleading, U.S.-Chief Prosecutor Telford Taylor summarized the crimes committed by these corporate criminals with the following words: “Without I.G. Farben, the second World War would not have been possible”.

Amazingly, the real culprits for the death of 60 Million people in World War II – the I.G. Farben executives – received the mildest verdicts. Even those executives directly responsible for the crimes in I.G. Auschwitz only received a maximum of twelve years in jail. Surprised? You shouldn’t be.

By 1944 Nelson Rockefeller had already entered the executive branch of the U.S. government. He started off as Under-Secretary of State and ended up a few years later as Special Adviser of President Truman for Special Affairs. In other words, at critical junctures of the 20th century, the Rockefeller interests took direct charge. They decided the post war shape of the world and the distribution of its wealth.

As such, under the influence of the U.S. State Department, the verdicts in Nuremberg against the I.G. Farben managers can easily be explained. In return for taking over the corporate shares of I.G. Farben, and thereby global control of the oil and drug business, Nelson Rockefeller made sure that the real culprits of World War II were not hanged. In fact, and as we shall see, they were needed.

The Federal Republic of Germany was founded. This was the first time in history that the constitution and society of an industrialized nation could be planned and modeled as a fortress of the pharmaceutical investment business – a transatlantic outpost of the Rockefeller interests.

Within only a few years, the I.G. Farben managers sentenced in Nuremberg were released from jail and put back into their previous positions as stakeholders of the Rockefeller interests. Fritz Ter Meer, for example, sentenced to twelve years in jail for his crimes in Auschwitz, was back as chairman of the board of Germany’s largest pharmaceutical multinational, Bayer, by 1963!

1945 – 49

The role of the Rockefeller brothers was not limited to their taking over the global monopolies of the oil and drug businesses. They also needed to create the political framework for these businesses to thrive. Under their influence, therefore, the United Nations was founded in 1945, in San Francisco. To seize political control of the post war world, three countries – leading drug export nations – had all the say, and 200 other nations were rendered mere spectators.

Founded as organizations to allegedly serve the wellbeing of the people of the world, the UN’s subsidiary organizations, such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and World Trade Organization (WTO), soon turned out to be nothing more than the political arms of the global oil and drug interests.

On behalf of the Rockefeller interests, the government of the pharmaceutical banana republic Germany spearheaded one of the most infamous efforts ever made within the United Nations. Under the pretense of consumer protection, it launched a four-decade-long crusade to outlaw vitamin therapies and other natural, non-patentable health approaches in all member countries of the United Nations. The goal was to simply ban any and all competition for the multi-billion dollar business with patented drugs. The plan was simple: copy for the entire world what had already been accomplished in America in the 1920s – a monopoly on health care for the investment business with patented drugs.

Since the marketplace for the pharmaceutical investment business depends upon the continued existence of diseases, the drugs it developed were not intended to prevent, cure or eradicate disease. Thus, the goal of the global strategy was to monopolize health for billions of people, with pills that nearly cover symptoms but hardly ever address the root cause of disease. The deprivation of billions of people from having access to life saving information about the health benefits of natural health approaches, whilst at the same time establishing a monopoly with largely ineffective and frequently toxic patented drugs, caused disease and death in genocidal proportions.

This epidemic of unnecessary disability and death by the pharmaceutical business with disease is unparalleled in history.

Linus Pauling and other eminent scientists deserve credit for having kept open the door of knowledge about the health benefits of vitamins and other effective natural health approaches. If it were not for them we would already be living in a health prison today, guarded by the gatekeepers of the pharmaceutical business with disease in medicine, politics and the media.

Linus Pauling should also be credited for having identified the significance of Dr. Rath’s early research in vitamins and cardiovascular disease, and for having invited Dr. Rath to join him during his last years to continue his life’s work.

1990 – 92

These years will go down in history as the beginning of the end of the pharmaceutical business with disease. In a series of scientific publications, in some of which Dr. Rath invited Linus Pauling to join him as co-author, Dr. Rath identified micronutrient deficiency as the primary cause of diseases. These diseases include heart attacks, high blood pressure, diabetic circulatory problems, cancer and even immune deficiency diseases, including AIDS.

Like a Sherlock Holmes of science, Dr. Rath traced the real cause of these diseases, and found that they had been deliberately nebulized or even hidden away from millions of people for one purpose only: to feed the insatiable greed of the pharmaceutical business with disease.

source 

• Advanced Member

I think we need to take a step back and look at the good news regarding this virus

I have looked extensively at studies and data in the US and elsewhere: CDC info, WHO, state health departments, and independent research. These are some of the findings:

1. Multiple studies have been done to determine the number of people exposed to the virus in a given area, judging by the antibodies they carry. There has been some debate about the accuracy of these tests, nevertheless, a common pattern can be seen

https://time.com/5826686/coronavirus-antibody-tests-new-york/

The NY they concluded that 14% of people statewide were likely exposed to the virus and 21% were exposed in NYC. Studies done in California and Washington yielded similar results. If one looks at the rough numbers (population of NYC 8,000,000 x .21 =1,680,000. Deaths from COVID at 14000 / 1,680,000) we get a .0083 fatality rate.

NOT 3, 4, or 7%

Another study estimated that at least 4% of the population of Los Angeles was exposed to the virus (https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020/04/20/usc-study-estimates-over-4-percent-of-angelenos-have-contracted-coronavirus/). There have been around 2000 deaths in California from the illness, and if we say, conservatively, that 2% of the state population of 39 million has been exposed (it is probably much, much higher than that), it means that we have 7.8 million cases and a .0002 fatality rate.

And deaths are declining. California saw a 33% drop in virus deaths on April 22

2. Now let's look at the demographics in terms of the virus. Using the State of Massachusetts data (https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-dashboard-april-30-2020/download) we see the following:

average age of person hospitalized from COVID-19 = 69

average age of death from COVID-19 = 82

75% of deaths are in people aged 70 and older, and only one death was in a person under the age of 39

98.2% of people who died had other, underlying health conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Many were obese

these numbers are consistent with what we have seen from Chinese and Italian studies, and in other US states.

3. Hospitals in the US were NOT overrun with COVID-19 cases, save for a couple in NYC that became very busy and hectic, but not enough to offload patients to the medical ship that was parked in the harbor (it was barely used). Officials in the US failed to take into account the fact that the US has 3 times the number of critical care beds than Italy and a much younger population. In addition to this, the US can greatly expand its medical resources quickly, and did. Contrast that with Iran, which is dealing with crippling sanctions, and lack of medical personnel and supplies, etc.

---

So what does this all mean? I means that in terms of raw math, real research, and historical outcomes, politicians and some medical advisors were WILDLY off in their estimates of the impact of COVID-19 (some were saying over 2 million would die in 5 months in the US, when we have had 50,000 die), and the duration of the outbreak (many said the curve would continue rising into late Summer --it hasn't).

The narrative that was pushed by some medical experts and politicians about hundreds of thousands of young people dying from this illness has been proven to be categorically false and intellectually dishonest. COVID-19 poses less of a risk to people under the age of 50 than regular influenza. Every significant study has proven that. 

There is no proof that general lockdowns work in a meaningful way to lessen the impact of the virus. Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Sweden never locked down their economies, and they have fared better than the US. Toyko has 1/10th the number of deaths than NYC, and they never locked down.

The fact is this: COVID-19 poses a specific risk to the following demographic: people over the age of 65 with serious, underlying health conditions. Many of these people are obese (thus the elevated numbers in the US vs. Japan), male, and minorities seem to be hit especially hard.

The virus does not pose any additional risk for the general population than regular influenza (less in fact),and those who are turning it into a crisis have a vested political and ideological agenda. Stop believing the distortions and outright lies regarding this illness, and simply look at the statistics, studies, and outcomes.

• Advanced Member

"Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza"

Anthony Fauci is co-author of this following piece:

Covid-19 — Navigating the Uncharted

List of authors.

• Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., 
  • H. Clifford Lane, M.D., 
  • and Robert R. Redfield, M.D.

The latest threat to global health is the ongoing outbreak of the respiratory disease that was recently given the name Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19). Covid-19 was recognized in December 2019.1 It was rapidly shown to be caused by a novel coronavirus that is structurally related to the virus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). As in two preceding instances of emergence of coronavirus disease in the past 18 years2 — SARS (2002 and 2003) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) (2012 to the present) — the Covid-19 outbreak has posed critical challenges for the public health, research, and medical communities.

In their Journal article, Li and colleagues3 provide a detailed clinical and epidemiologic description of the first 425 cases reported in the epicenter of the outbreak: the city of Wuhan in Hubei province, China. Although this information is critical in informing the appropriate response to this outbreak, as the authors point out, the study faces the limitation associated with reporting in real time the evolution of an emerging pathogen in its earliest stages. Nonetheless, a degree of clarity is emerging from this report. The median age of the patients was 59 years, with higher morbidity and mortality among the elderly and among those with coexisting conditions (similar to the situation with influenza); 56% of the patients were male. Of note, there were no cases in children younger than 15 years of age. Either children are less likely to become infected, which would have important epidemiologic implications, or their symptoms were so mild that their infection escaped detection, which has implications for the size of the denominator of total community infections.

On the basis of a case definition requiring a diagnosis of pneumonia, the currently reported case fatality rate is approximately 2%.4 In another article in the Journal, Guan et al.5 report mortality of 1.4% among 1099 patients with laboratory-confirmed Covid-19; these patients had a wide spectrum of disease severity. If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2

The efficiency of transmission for any respiratory virus has important implications for containment and mitigation strategies. The current study indicates an estimated basic reproduction number (R0) of 2.2, which means that, on average, each infected person spreads the infection to an additional two persons. As the authors note, until this number falls below 1.0, it is likely that the outbreak will continue to spread. Recent reports of high titers of virus in the oropharynx early in the course of disease arouse concern about increased infectivity during the period of minimal symptoms.6,7

China, the United States, and several other countries have instituted temporary restrictions on travel with an eye toward slowing the spread of this new disease within China and throughout the rest of the world. The United States has seen a dramatic reduction in the number of travelers from China, especially from Hubei province. At least on a temporary basis, such restrictions may have helped slow the spread of the virus: whereas 78,191 laboratory-confirmed cases had been identified in China as of February 26, 2020, a total of 2918 cases had been confirmed in 37 other countries or territories.4 As of February 26, 2020, there had been 14 cases detected in the United States involving travel to China or close contacts with travelers, 3 cases among U.S. citizens repatriated from China, and 42 cases among U.S. passengers repatriated from a cruise ship where the infection had spread.8 However, given the efficiency of transmission as indicated in the current report, we should be prepared for Covid-19 to gain a foothold throughout the world, including in the United States. Community spread in the United States could require a shift from containment to mitigation strategies such as social distancing in order to reduce transmission. Such strategies could include isolating ill persons (including voluntary isolation at home), school closures, and telecommuting where possible.9

A robust research effort is currently under way to develop a vaccine against Covid-19.10 We anticipate that the first candidates will enter phase 1 trials by early spring. Therapy currently consists of supportive care while a variety of investigational approaches are being explored.11 Among these are the antiviral medication lopinavir–ritonavir, interferon-1β, the RNA polymerase inhibitor remdesivir, chloroquine, and a variety of traditional Chinese medicine products.11 Once available, intravenous hyperimmune globulin from recovered persons and monoclonal antibodies may be attractive candidates to study in early intervention. Critical to moving the field forward, even in the context of an outbreak, is ensuring that investigational products are evaluated in scientifically and ethically sound studies.12

Every outbreak provides an opportunity to gain important information, some of which is associated with a limited window of opportunity. For example, Li et al. report a mean interval of 9.1 to 12.5 days between the onset of illness and hospitalization. This finding of a delay in the progression to serious disease may be telling us something important about the pathogenesis of this new virus and may provide a unique window of opportunity for intervention. Achieving a better understanding of the pathogenesis of this disease will be invaluable in navigating our responses in this uncharted arena. Furthermore, genomic studies could delineate host factors that predispose persons to acquisition of infection and disease progression.

The Covid-19 outbreak is a stark reminder of the ongoing challenge of emerging and reemerging infectious pathogens and the need for constant surveillance, prompt diagnosis, and robust research to understand the basic biology of new organisms and our susceptibilities to them, as well as to develop effective countermeasures.

source

• Advanced Member

The Washington Times (LINK): Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

The new coronavirus is real.

The response to the coronavirus is hyped. And in time, this hype will be revealed as politically hoaxed.

In fact, COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world’s biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally inflated and outright deceptively flawed responses to a health matter in American history, one that was carried largely on the lips of medical professionals who have no business running a national economy or government.

The facts are this: COVID-19 is a real disease that sickens some, proves fatal to others, mostly the elderly — and does nothing to the vast majority.

That’s it.

• Veteran Member

^^^^^ @313 Seeker  lf you take what Dr. Fauci said about 6+ weeks ago, that the death rate will be 1% --10X+ more than 'regular' flu-- that is still 3.2 million deaths and a crashing of our healthcare system. This later point l finally heard on TV this past weekend.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

^^^^^ @313 Seeker  lf you take what Dr. Fauci said about 6+ weeks ago, that the death rate will be 1% --10X+ more than 'regular' flu-- that is still 3.2 million deaths and a crashing of our healthcare system. This later point l finally heard on TV this past weekend.

So this means that mainstream is becoming conspiracy theory. Nice! It's time for everyone to blow the whistle. Or could it be trumpet? :braveheart:

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Advanced Member

Indepentent (LINK): Ineffective flu vaccine added to 50,000 extra deaths last winter, ONS says

The flu vaccine’s failure to protect against some of the key strains of the infection contributed to more than 50,000 “extra” deaths in England and Wales last winter, according to data from the Office of National Statistics.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

So this means that mainstream is becoming conspiracy theory. Nice! It's time for everyone to blow the whistle. Or could it be trumpet? :braveheart:

No.

To use a phrase l just heard, "cliff case", the condition where the medical community can no longer treat additional patients, to forestall this from happening lockdowns were instituted.

As l wrote on S.C somewhere, the professional considered opinion is: there will be no vaccine. Maybe more effective treatments, but no vaccine.

As in this reporting, https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/government-coronavirus-response-updates-fauci-warns-congress-worse/story dated 11March2020, 1% is Fauci's opinion of the death rate. The same day as America got its 31st death. We are now, 7 weeks later, 2200+ times that number.

Now consider this:  Trump goes on national TV, says 1% or 3.2 million of US will die and the likelyhood of a vaccine is nil. What do you think would have happened? 

The media's alleged  'conspiratorial restraint' here is no different than on 9/11 when pictures of jumping bodies after impact were withheeld from broadcast --so as not to over excite a shocked public.

Link:  the atricle title:  "Government coronavirus response: Trump prepared to use the 'full power' of government" by Libby Cathey 11March2020 

Edited by hasanhh
link
  • Haji 2003 changed the title to COVlD-19 Big Picture