Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Veteran Member
On 4/7/2021 at 3:09 PM, Son of Placid said:

New York and California were the hardest hit.

Here is a follow-up article, evidently written to 'correct' the above article. Supposedly, the original article was only about 'new infections'.

lMH0: the original article was to make California/Newsom and New York/Cuomo look better.

https://news.yahoo.com/california-has-americas-best-covid-numbers-michigan-has-the-worst-which-way-is-the-us-heading-122629141.html 

According to worldometers.info, as of yesterday, the 7th:

US 317,717,404 Cases (+80,161 NEW Cases) 573,856 Deaths (+1,009)

California 3,690,538 Cases (+2,566 New Cases) 60,127 Deaths (+143)

New York 1,976,935 Cases (+8,823 New Cases) 51,177 Deaths (+57)

#13 Ranked Michigan 804,031 Cases (+8,539 New Cases) 17,450 Deaths (+77)

#2 Ranked Texas 2,823,439 Cases (+4,437 New Cases) 49,236 Deaths (+98)

Several other states have death rates exceeding 2,000/1 million or 1-in-500 population.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's hard to grasp the big picture without being some form of conspiracy theorist. It's much easier to be accused of it.  The first time I was accused was for saying the 3M N95 everyone was scrambli

I’m an “anti-masker” I deliberately do not wear a mask in public, including on public transportation though it is mandatory, and in stores. Although I am politely told to wear a mask I always shake my

The BBC is reporting that C-l9 deaths have topped 3m. Yesterday, the WHO said we are approaching the highest infection rate ever. Today, l went out this Saturday morning and you'd could beli

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

?  1 in 3  ?  Have a negative 'mental' effect?

After reviewing 230,000 electronic healthcare records:

https://news.yahoo.com/one-three-covid-19-survivors-142733627.html

Study results for 14 brain or mental health disorders.

Edited by hasanhh
Study results; clarification lead
  • Veteran Member

The BBC is reporting that C-l9 deaths have topped 3m.

Yesterday, the WHO said we are approaching the highest infection rate ever.

Today, l went out this Saturday morning and you'd could believe it was Chris!mas shopping season, there are so many people out and about. l went past a glassed-in restaurant and it was pack, with a couple of people outside waiting to go in. Nobody had a mask on that l could see.

Maybe, people are viewing the vaccines as a panacea, rather than an interim measure.

To me, all this does not look good, lMH0. 

• Veteran Member
On 4/14/2021 at 6:07 AM, hasanhh said:

Budesonide

https://www.dw.com/en/asthma-drug-brings-hope-for-covid-19-treatment/a-57174301 

Deep research is still needed, as seen from article.

I wish I had kept the links. Budesonide was what Taiwan was using to keep their death toll down.

• Forum Administrators

This is in the context of Britain following the Israel lead in terms of opening up and why doing so may be flawed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 4/28/2021 at 1:31 AM, Haji 2003 said:

This is in the context of Britain following the Israel lead in terms of opening up and why doing so may be flawed.

I saw a report that 60% of Israelis who have now contracted the virus have been vaccinated.

• Forum Administrators
On 5/11/2021 at 1:40 AM, Son of Placid said:

I saw a report that 60% of Israelis who have now contracted the virus have been vaccinated.

The vaccination does not stop you from contracting the virus! But as a supporter of vaccines, I feel they are still valuable based on the following:

E1K1tltX0AEcSJP?format=jpg&name=medium

• Veteran Member
7 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

The vaccination does not stop you from contracting the virus!

In proper context, that is exactly what a vaccine is supposed to do. Who to believe?

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/297051

After a presentation, the authors discussed their data analysis, the validations carried out, limitations, and above all, their conclusions that they compare with data received via a Health Ministry Freedom of Information Act request.

Their findings are:

• There is a mismatch between the data published by the authorities and the reality on the ground.
  • They have three sources of information, besides the emails and adverse event reports they receive through the Internet. These three sources are Israeli news site Ynet, the Israeli Health Ministry database, and the U.S. federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database.
  • In January 2021, there were 3,000 records of vaccine adverse events, including 2,900 for mRNA vaccines.
  • Compared to other years, mortality is 40 times higher.
  • On February 11, a Ynet article presented data related to vaccination. The authors of the Nakim article claim to have debunked this analysis based on data published by Ynet itself: “We took the data by looking at mortality during the vaccination period, which spans 5 weeks. By analyzing these data, we arrived at startling figures that attribute significant mortality to the vaccine."
  • The authors say “vaccinations have caused more deaths than the coronavirus would have caused during the same period."
  • Haim Yativ and Dr. Seligmann declare that for them, "this is a new Holocaust," in face of Israeli authority pressure to vaccinate citizens.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators
On 3/26/2020 at 10:52 AM, Haji 2003 said:

A global government of some description is an inevitability.

We're inching our way there.

Global corporations can take advantage of tax rates being set by countries independently of each other.

The only response that countries have and effectively the people living in them have, is to collude in taxation. Otherwise the rich and powerful will take advantage of them.

We've seen the same issues around a global response to climate change.

The G7 advanced economies have struck what they have termed a “historic agreement” on taxing multinationals in a bid to create unstoppable momentum for a global deal. A communique issued on Saturday showed that the US, Japan, Germany, France, UK, Italy and Canada had found enough compromise both to stop companies shifting profits to low tax jurisdictions and ensure the largest multinationals pay more tax where they operate.

https://www.ft.com/content/a308bbff-5926-47a1-9202-6263e667511e

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

A global government is going to be an oppressive disaster that is most likely going to denigrate and seek to destroy traditional religion. You can already see it starting with how hard the idea of "progressive Islam" is being pushed among the youth.