Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Scholars/Allama who get involved with divorce matters?

Rate this topic

Guest Alia

Salam,

Does anyone know of any such Allama/Moulana that gets involved with divorce situations. I am currently married but my husband has filed for divorce, I am trying my best to save this marriage as theres a lot of misunderstandings/ miscommunications and he is just not willing to communicate with family or I. I have tried to contact his family, even spoke to his mother but she said the decision is his and cannot help. I contacted the resident moulana where he specifically lives (san jose) but he was unable to help because I think he's just very busy and doesn't have the persuading personality. It would be helpful if they are from America, but due to COVID everything is happening over the phone anyways. I have spoken to his lawyer and she did convey my message but that didn't work as everything is a bit messy. I was hoping to have someone speak to him on the Islamic level.

I cannot go to him directly as he lives with his brother and his brother has already threatened me from coming close to them. So thats not an option.

Any help would be appreciated!