Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

is it true shias will divide in to 13 sects and all but one goes to hell?

• Advanced Member

When I read about Waqifism all those years ago on shiachat when XYZ started practicing it And then when I read about the hardships Imam Ali Reza(عليه السلام) had to face to convince people of His((عليه السلام)) Imamat. 

Waqifism annoyed me to the core that day. As do all these deviant sects which aren't Twelver. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Zxqn said:

how does someone identify what shia sect they belong to? i dont even know what i am

It depends on what your belief system is.

The mainstream REAL Shia sect is called Twelver Shiaism where we believe in Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Prophet(SW) and 12 Imams(Peace be upon them.)

Other sects such as Waqifism I mentioned above believe in 7 Imams(Peace be upon them). 

The rest have even more weird beliefs like some practice ghulat and call Imam Ali(عليه السلام) God or something.

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, El Cid said:

It depends on what your belief system is.

The mainstream REAL Shia sect is called Twelver Shiaism where we believe in Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Prophet(SW) and 12 Imams(Peace be upon them.)

Other sects such as Waqifism I mentioned above believe in 7 Imams(Peace be upon them). 

The rest have even more weird beliefs like some practice ghulat and call Imam Ali(عليه السلام) God or something.

I see, then im Twelver, I was confused when i saw dozens of names ahhah