Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

"In a way that befits His majesty"

Rate this topic

As I understand, the Mu’tazilah affirm God’s Names but don’t believe in attributes/properties, saying that God’s Essence is synonymous or identical with properties life, power, knowledge, will, etc.

But they do affirm multiplicity of Names, though understand the meaning of those names in a negative sense only al-Qadir (not weak), al-Alim (not ignorant), al-Hayy (not dead), and so on and so forth.

Is this also your position?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nevertheless, he is one of your theologians, considered a member of your sect, a companion of your Imams, and a trustworthy narrator that has been praised. My original point was that the accusation of

Do you believe God is above us, such that if I look towards the sky, God will be there if I keep going up? Also, in a previous discussion you said God's power and knowledge are distinct. Where di

He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is All-Seeing by no visual means. He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is All-Hearing by no hearing means. He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hears what He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) see

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Please confirm this:

Yes, notice, Aquinas says "This would be easy to understand..." meaning according to the view of these who hold we cannot make any positive predications of God, and all of God's attributes are referring to what God causes or what God is not, it would be easy to understand how the different terms we apply to God are not synonymous. 

But in article 2, after mentioning these two views, he refutes them and says:

Therefore we must hold a different doctrine—viz. that these names signify the divine substance, and are predicated substantially of God, although they fall short of a full representation of Him

Just for the sake of clarity, let me explain what is going on.

In article 2, Aquinas mentions how those who hold to a negative theology like Maimonides would explain the different predications we make of God. Maimonides for example would say that God being living and seeing and powerful don't actually signify the divine substance. Rather, they signify what God is not, or what God causes. So God being living for example, according to Maimonides, would just mean something like God is not like inanimate or dead things we see in creatures. And God being good or hearing would be interpreted to mean that God causes goodness and hearing in creatures. 

Aquinas rejects this and says that we can make positive descriptions of God. So now when we come to article 4, Aquinas is saying that for people like Maimonides, it is easy to understand why the different terms applied to God are not synonymous, because they are not even referring to God. But, given that his view was just refuted above, and Aquinas proved that some terms do signify God, are these terms synonymous or not?

• Advanced Member
28 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

As I understand, the Mu’tazilah affirm God’s Names but don’t believe in attributes/properties, saying that God’s Essence is synonymous or identical with properties life, power, knowledge, will, etc.

But they do affirm multiplicity of Names, though understand the meaning of those names in a negative sense only al-Qadir (not weak), al-Alim (not ignorant), al-Hayy (not dead), and so on and so forth.

Is this also your position?

I would disagree that we cannot make any positive affirmation of God. In this regard, I lean more towards Aquinas' position than Maimonides and others.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

It looks like before we fix your concepts of Nubuwah, we will have to fix concepts of Tawheed first

We cannot fix anything brother. They have their own understanding which is based on the explanations given to them by their "stars of guidance" (companions) which is as under:

1. Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) was detained one morning from observing the dawn prayer (in congregation) along with us till the sun had almost appeared on the horizon. He then came out hurriedly and Iqamah for prayer was observed and he conducted it (prayer) in brief form. When he had concluded the prayer by saying As-salamu alaykum wa Rahmatullah, he called out to us saying: Remain in your places as you were. Then turning to us he said: I am going to tell you what detained me from you (on account of which I could not join you in the prayer) in the morning. I got up in the night and performed ablution and observed the prayer as had been ordained for me. I dozed in my prayer till I was overcome by (sleep) and lo, I found myself in the presence of my Lord, the Blessed and the Glorious, in the best FORM. He said: Muhammad! I said: At Thy service, my Lord. He said: What these highest angels contend about? I said: I do not know. He repeated it thrice. He said: Then I SAW Him put HIS PALMS between my shoulder blades till I felt the coldness of HIS FINGERS between the two sides of my chest. Then everything was illuminated for me and I could recognize everything. He said: Muhammad! I said: At Thy service, my Lord. He said: What do these high angels contend about? I said: In regard to expiations. He said: What are these? I said: Going on foot to join congregational prayers, sitting in the mosques after the prayers, performing ablution well despite difficulties. He again said: Then what do they contend? I said: In regard to the ranks. He said: What are these? I said: Providing of food, speaking gently, observing the prayer when the people are asleep. He again said to me: Beg (Your Lord) and say: O Allah, I beg of Thee (power) to do good deeds, and abandon abominable deeds, to love the poor, that Thou forgive me and show mercy to me and when Thou intendst to put people to trial Thou causes me to die unblemished and I beg of Thee Thy love and the love of one who loves Thee and the love for the deed which brings me near to Thy love. Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: It is a truth, so learn it and teach it. Transmitted by Ahmad, Tirmidhi who said: This is a hasan sahih hadith and I asked Muhammad ibn Isma'il about this hadith and he said: It is a sahih hadith. (Tirmidhi, 245)

2. Abdullāh Ibn Mas’ūd said, “A Jewish Rabbi came to Allah’s Messenger and said, ‘O Muhammad, we learn that Allah will place all the Heavens on a Finger, the earths on a finger, the trees on a Finger, the water on a Finger, the soil on a Finger and the rest of the creation on a Finger. Then He will say, ‘I am the King.’ So the Prophet (ﷺ) laughed till his pre-molar teeth became visible in affirmation of the truthfulness of the speech of the Rabbi. Then the Prophet (ﷺ) recited, ‘They made not a just estimate of Allah as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection, the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Exalted is He, free of all imperfections, High above all that they associate as partners with Him.’ (Surah Az-Zumar: 67)” (Reported by Al-Bukhārī no. 4711, Muslim no. 2786).

3. Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: There was an argument between Adam and Moses. Moses said to Adam: You are our father. You did us harm and caused us to get out of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are Moses. Allah selected you (for direct conversation with you) and WROTE with HIS OWN HAND the Book (Torah) for you. Despite this you blame me for an act which Allah had ordained for me forty years before He created me. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: This is how Adam came the better of Moses and Adam came the better of Moses. (Muslim, 33.6409)

And based on this hadith some goes to the extent to say this:

"Allah wrote the Torah for Moses with His hand while leaning back on a rock, on tablets of pearl, and the screech of the quill could be heard. There was no veil between Him and him"

4. Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: Muslim ibn Yasar al-Juhani said: When Umar ibn al-Khattab was asked about the verse "When your Lord took their offspring from the backs of the children of Adam" - al-Qa'nabi recited the verse--he said: I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say when he was questioned about it: Allah created Adam, then passed HIS RIGHT HAND over his back, and brought forth from it his offspring, saying: I have these for Paradise and these will do the deeds of those who go to Paradise. He then passed HIS HAND over his back and brought forth from it his offspring, saying: I have created these for Hell, and they will do the deeds of those who go to Hell. A man asked: What is the good of doing anything, Apostle of Allah? The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: When Allah creates a servant for Paradise, He employs him in doing the deeds of those who will go to Paradise, so that his final action before death is one of the deeds of those who go to Paradise, for which He will bring him into Paradise. But when He creates a servant for Hell, He employs him in doing the deeds of those who will go to Hell, so that his final action before death is one of the deeds of those who go to Hell, for which He will bring him into Hell. (Abi Dawud, 41.4686)

Much more can be shared from sah sattah but i think the above shared should be sufficient to understand what has been said in the beginning of this post.

• Advanced Member
22 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Let me ask you a question: Does God hear and see?

Here we go again with your rubbish arguments. The fact that your God has a hand and a feet and a face and a leg shows how limited that God is & not unique He is. The place that ur God dwells in is much greater than ur God since it can contain ur God. Furthermore ur God is not different to humans and animals, he has a leg and animals and humans have one, he has a face and animals and humans have one, he has a hand so do animals and humans have one.... they are alike.  “Hand” “eyes”  “Face” are all metaphors not to be taken literally.  

• Advanced Member

@Cherub786 are you of the view that God Almighty is not omnipresent? I am asking this question because of the following statement given to me by a Sunni:

We, as "ahl as sunna wal jama'a" interpret things as they're with out detour,or to give personal interpretations , not go astray by denying what Allah has confirmed having members (but no one can say how they're ,in reference to the verse 4 Surat 112).

It is for this reason that we "ahl as sunna wal jama'a" have always said that the one who says Allah ( جل جلاله ) is Omnipresent is a lost one,and in the same case becomes an astray.

َAllah ( جل جلاله ) says in the Quran : ( 67:16 ) Do you feel secure that He who [holds authority] in the heaven would not cause the earth to swallow you and suddenly it would sway?

In the heaven?

Yes Allah ( جل جلاله ) is in the heaven,above His throne,dominating all His creatures.

• Advanced Member

@Cool 

not even jews believe in that nonsense.

2 chronicles 2:5 

“And who can gather up strength to build Him a House, for the heavens and the heavens of the heavens cannot contain Him, and who am I that I should build Him a House, only to burn incense before Him.”

2 Chronicles 6:18

“But will God indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You; much less this House that I have built.”

Deuteronomy 4:12

“The Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of the words, but saw no form, just a voice.”

Exodus 20:1-4

“1God spoke all these words, to respond:

2"I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3You shall have no other gods upon My Face.

4You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.”

Malachi 3:6  “For I the Lord do not change.”

Isaiah 40:25, 40:18, 45:6, 46:5, 46:9, Exodus 8:10. 

Numbers 23:19  “God is not a man, that he should lie, not a Son of Man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”

1 Chronicles 17:20 “O Lord, there is none like You, and there is no god beside You according to all that we have heard with our ears.”

“You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth” -2Kings 19:15

“You are great, O Lord God; for there is non like You, Nor there is any God beside You” -2 Samuel 7:22

• Advanced Member

This video clarified to me that salafi kind of thinking.

Before that video, I used to listen to salafi majalis and whenever they said nonsense like this, I just shrugged it off as they don't mean it litterally, but turns out they do.

Even after this video the sunni defence force tried to "refute" this video by posting more random narrations from the shia and when they did find sound narrations they interpreted it with their litteralistic world view:hahaha:.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, THREE1THREE said:

I am just trying to understand their argument. At one hand they're saying:

1 hour ago, Cool said:

We, as "ahl as sunna wal jama'a" interpret things as they're with out detour,or to give personal interpretations , not go astray by denying what Allah has confirmed

Yet we see them denying "nehno aqrabo ilayhi" and "wa huwa ma'akum" and "fa anni qareeb".

They believe God is sitting on the throne and therfore is not omnipresent, yet in Quran we see "فَأَيْنَمَا تُوَلُّواْ فَثَمَّ وَجْهُ اللّهِ" and 

اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ 

Edited by Cool
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, THREE1THREE said:

@Cool 

“And who can gather up strength to build Him a House, for the heavens and the heavens of the heavens cannot contain Him, and who am I that I should build Him a House, only to burn incense before Him.”

“But will God indeed dwell with man on the earth? Behold the heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain You; much less this House that I have built.”

Deuteronomy 4:12

“The Lord spoke to you out of the midst of the fire; you heard the sound of the words, but saw no form, just a voice.”

Exodus 20:1-4

“1God spoke all these words, to respond:

2"I am the Lord, your God, Who took you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3You shall have no other gods upon My Face.

4You shall not make for yourself a graven image or any likeness which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.”

Malachi 3:6  “For I the Lord do not change.”

Isaiah 40:25, 40:18, 45:6, 46:5, 46:9, Exodus 8:10. 

Numbers 23:19  “God is not a man, that he should lie, not a Son of Man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?”

1 Chronicles 17:20 “O Lord, there is none like You, and there is no god beside You according to all that we have heard with our ears.”

“You are the God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth” -2Kings 19:15

“You are great, O Lord God; for there is non like You, Nor there is any God beside You” -2 Samuel 7:22

The majority of sunnis also dont beleive in this stuff, only a few from certain madhabs and the salafis and wahabbis ofcourse.

The only thing im aware of that mainstream sunnis beleive in that we reject is that they say they will see Allah(stw) face on yawm al qiyamah.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

The only thing im aware of that mainstream sunnis beleive in that we reject is that they say they will see Allah(stw) face on yawm al qiyamah.

Then that makes them out of the folds of islam since they give Allah a form. In the school of Ahlulbayt It is well known that anyone who attributes parts to Allah is a kaffir. Now you do the math.... 

• Moderators

This one needs an explanation. Because they have a hadith that they are going to see God by their own eyes. Explanation is needed, because it cannot contradict with statement of None Is Like Him.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

This one needs an explanation. Because they have a hadith that they are going to see God by their own eyes. Explanation is needed, because it cannot contradict with statement of None Is Like Him.

They defently need to explain what they mean because it is something that I always found odd since they reject the nonsense from the salafi side.

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Hold on, can you come back to my original question: “Does God hear and see?”

First you said “No!”

Are you modifying your answer now? What is your latest answer to this simple question?

Still "NO".

Allah's description of Himself in the Quran is to explain to us; it does not mean He has the 5 senses. 

You are creating Allah in your own image by giving him eyes, ears, etc.

Allah simply knows.

• Veteran Member
15 hours ago, Cool said:

We cannot fix anything brother. They have their own understanding which is based on the explanations given to them by their "stars of guidance" (companions) which is as under:

That is a fact.

16 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

We believe the same thing, that Allah cannot be contained by anything. This is mentioned in one of our most classical and widely accepted manuals of creed, Aqidah at-Tahawiyah: “Nor is He contained by the six directions as all created things are.”

Untitled.png.457372c94c1aed69cf1a1687e4967ed4.png

16 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

The Face of God [Panim or Paneh]

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live [Exodus 33:20, 23]

The Eyes of God [Ayin]

The eyes of YHVH thy God are always upon it [Deuteronomy 11:12]

The Hand of God [Yad]

The hand of YHVH [Exodus 9:3]

The Finger of God [Etsba]

Written with the finger of God [Exodus 31:18]

The Feet of God [Regel]

And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. [Exodus 24:10]

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Cherub786 said:

We believe the same thing, that Allah cannot be contained by anything. This is mentioned in one of our most classical and widely accepted manuals of creed, Aqidah at-Tahawiyah: “Nor is He contained by the six directions as all created things are.”

Ur God is contained somewhere since he has a face and hands and legs and arms in other words he is like humans and animals which have these kind of features.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Cherub786 said:

The Face of God [Panim or Paneh]

And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live [Exodus 33:20, 23]

The Eyes of God [Ayin]

The eyes of YHVH thy God are always upon it [Deuteronomy 11:12]

The Hand of God [Yad]

The hand of YHVH [Exodus 9:3]

The Finger of God [Etsba]

Written with the finger of God [Exodus 31:18]

The Feet of God [Regel]

And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. [Exodus 24:10]

it can easily get a orthadox Jew that would refute most of these.  As for the parts of where it says God is being seen these passages are corrupted as they contradict other passages in the Torah. 

4 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Still "NO".

And yet to the exact same question, your friend @Follower of Ahlulbayt answered:

Yes

I think you two should duke it out first and I’ll observe from the sidelines for a while.

P.S. If God doesn’t hear or see, is he deaf and blind (God forbid)?

Oh, and one more question, does God speak? Or is He mute (God forbid)?

Edited by Cherub786
  • Veteran Member
38 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

And yet to the exact same question, your friend @Follower of Ahlulbayt answered:

I think you two should duke it out first and I’ll observe from the sidelines for a while.

P.S. If God doesn’t hear or see, is he deaf and blind (God forbid)?

Oh, and one more question, does God speak? Or is He mute (God forbid)?

I don't need to duke it out with anyone. I know where @Follower of Ahlulbayt is coming from.

Once again, your fundamentals of Tawheed are incorrect so you see Allah as having eyes or blind, having ears or deaf, having a tongue or mute. Why haven't you asked about Allah having a nose? Also, does Allah touch?

Essentially, you are asking if Allah has 5 senses or not, correct?

P.S. Please confirm you dont believe Allah begets and that Jesus is his literal son.

Edited by ShiaMan14
10 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I don't need to duke it out with anyone. I know where @Follower of Ahlulbayt is coming from.

He says yes and you’re saying no, but you’re both correct?

Once again, your fundamentals of Tawheed are incorrect so you see Allah as having eyes or blind, having ears or deaf, having a tongue or mute.

As usual you are presenting straw mans for the purpose of dodging and escaping.

I never asked about eyes, ears or tongue. My question is very specific: “Does God see and hear?”

Blindness is the opposite of sight, and deafness is the opposite of hearing. If you negate sight and hearing for God Almighty, it means you believe He is blind and deaf. Likewise, if you negate the property of speech for God, the only conclusion that can be drawn is you believe He is mute. Therefore, the “god” you worship is

صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌ

Deaf, dumb and blind

Just like the idols of the idol worshipers

Edited by Cherub786
  • Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Does God see and hear?

He hears and sees without any organs. U believe God has “unique” organs. 

God speaks by creating sound waves or coveys His message through other means. 

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

We believe the same thing, that Allah cannot be contained by anything.

Except the Arsh, as you have mentioned in your web page "literally sitting on it".

From Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah from the Prophet , who said: ‘I have been given permission to speak about one of the angels of Allah who carry the Throne. The distance between his ear-lobes and his shoulders is equivalent to a seven-hundred-year journey.’" (Sunan Abee Daawood, Kitaab al-Sunnah, Baab fi’l-Jahamiyyah)

By the way, is He Omnipresent?

Just now, Cool said:

:) You mean His knowledge in omnipresent but He Himself not? 

We don’t use the word “omnipresent” in relation to God, we say He has knowledge of everything, that His sight encompasses all things, and that He has power over all things. He Himself is not omnipresent, and to believe He is omnipresent is a disgusting heresy.

• Veteran Member
34 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

He says yes and you’re saying no, but you’re both correct?

As usual you are presenting straw mans for the purpose of dodging and escaping.

I never asked about eyes, ears or tongue. My question is very specific: “Does God see and hear?”

Blindness is the opposite of sight, and deafness is the opposite of hearing. If you negate sight and hearing for God Almighty, it means you believe He is blind and deaf. Likewise, if you negate the property of speech for God, the only conclusion that can be drawn is you believe He is mute. Therefore, the “god” you worship is

@Follower of Ahlulbayt and I have the exact same understanding. That explanation was spot on.

Our answers seem different to you because of your limited understanding of Tawheed. He is explaining the correct understanding whereas I am explaining at your level of (lack of) understanding.

39 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

صُمٌّۢ بُكْمٌ عُمْىٌ

Deaf, dumb and blind

Just like the idols of the idol worshipers

this is the exact lack of understanding I am writing about.

You are the one arguing in favor of Allah having 5 senses and now you are unable to compute how He doesnt need to see nor hear nor speak so in your mind now God is deaf, blind, mute.

Allah is above 5 sense. Allah knows.

Newsflash: Allah is not Zeus.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

to believe He is omnipresent is a disgusting heresy.

Why a vast majority of Sunni's disagree with you on that?

3 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

You tell me

Well, I believe He is omnipresent.

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ

50:16

1 minute ago, ShiaMan14 said:

He doesnt need to see nor hear nor speak

Okay, so you deny God speaks.

When Allah condemns the Israelites for having worshiped the golden calf, why did He say:

اَلَمۡ یَرَوۡا اَنَّہٗ لَا یُکَلِّمُہُمۡ

Did they not see that it spoke not to them

(7:148)

Why did Allah criticize them for worshiping a “god” that can’t speak, but according to you, God isn’t suppose to speak, as speech is a defect and “anthropomorphic” quality not befitting for God?

Next question; When father Abraham عليه السلام broke the idols, leaving the largest one untouched, and they asked him what happened, why did he say to them:

کَبِیۡرُہُمۡ ہٰذَا فَسۡـَٔلُوۡہُمۡ اِنۡ کَانُوۡا یَنۡطِقُوۡنَ

Here is their chief (idol). But ask them if they can speak

(21:63)

And consider their their answer:

ثُمَّ نُکِسُوۡا عَلٰی رُءُوۡسِہِمۡ ۚ لَقَدۡ عَلِمۡتَ مَا ہٰۤؤُلَآءِ یَنۡطِقُوۡنَ

And their heads were made to hang low for shame and they said, ‘Certainly thou knowest well that these do not speak.’

(21:65)

Why were they ashamed their gods can’t speak? According to you, they should be proud, because according to you speech isn’t a worthy attribute of God, it is a defect and “anthropomorphic”.

Finally, let me ask you, why did Abraham say to them when they told him their “gods” can’t speak:

قَالَ اَفَتَعۡبُدُوۡنَ مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ مَا لَا یَنۡفَعُکُمۡ شَیۡئًا وَّ لَا یَضُرُّکُمۡ

He said, ‘Do you then worship instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?

اُفٍّ لَّکُمۡ وَ لِمَا تَعۡبُدُوۡنَ مِنۡ دُوۡنِ اللّٰہِ ؕ اَفَلَا تَعۡقِلُوۡنَ

Fie on you and on that which you worship instead of Allah! Will you not then understand?’

(21:66-67)

So according to Abraham, if a god can’t speak he’s not worthy of being worshiped.

The imaginary god you worship who can’t speak is like these idols that are condemned in the Quran precisely because they are unable to speak.

13 minutes ago, Cool said:

Why a vast majority of Sunni's disagree with you on that?

Well, I believe He is omnipresent.

وَلَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ وَنَعْلَمُ مَا تُوَسْوِسُ بِهِ نَفْسُهُ وَنَحْنُ أَقْرَبُ إِلَيْهِ مِنْ حَبْلِ الْوَرِيدِ

50:16

By omnipresent, do you mean God is present everywhere, in every place and in everything, with His Person?

And is that the belief of majority of Sunnis (I assure you it’s not). But before we discuss Sunnis, let’s discuss what you believe. Is God everywhere in His Person?

2 minutes ago, Cool said:

@ShiaMan14 is not denying that Allah is Al-Sami, Al-Baseer. He believes that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not "mohtaj" of ears & eyes for listening & watching. He is not "mohtaj" of organs to speak. 

Let him speak for himself. He clearly and emphatically denied, twice, that God hears and sees. He is now also denying that God speaks.

I never asked him about eyes and ears, I asked him quite simply “Does God see and hear?” and he answered “no!” with an exclamation mark, twice.