Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

30,000 People Attend Anti-Shia Protest in Karachi

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

  • Veteran Member

This is reported by the Times of India:

KARACHI: KARACHI: Tens of thousands of anti-Shia protesters including demonstrators linked to Sunni extremists rallied in Pakistan on Saturday, in the second day of protests that have sparked fears of sectarian violence.

Vast crowds of men thronged downtown Karachi- Pakistan's largest city and a major business and industrial hub- many of them waving pro-Sunni flags and chanting Sunni-power slogans.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/pakistan/sea-of-people-at-anti-shia-protest-jolts-pakistans-karachi/articleshow/78072275.cms

Also picked up by Egyptian media:

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/9/379844/World/International/AntiShia-protesters-march-for-second-day-in-Karach.aspx

download.jpeg

Edited by Ali_Hussain
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

"If you play with the religious sentiments of the Sunni, we will not tolerate it," Karachi TLP chief Allama Abid Mubara told the rally.

Sunni people could ultimately "get their heads cut off, but can also behead other people," he added.

 

This guy needs to chill^

Why are the Sunnis in Karachi so mad? What's their beef? The Pakistani/Karachi Shias were doing their own thing in the first 10 days Muharram (and still are), and mashaAllah their events were very successful (if you ignore the potential covid risk aspect of them) and attracted huge crowds, especially in Karachi. I remember watching one of their majlises on YouTube and one organizer there was saying there were 250 000 attendees. They got permission to do their programs and everything, and many important political figures were even attending. The shia majalises and Muharram processions there were like the biggest events of the city every day and night.

Why does this all make them feel so uncomfortable? I hate to say it, but I sense jealousy.

As for allegating against us that we "desecrate" their revered personalities, does anyone have any examples or proof? All I've seen is b-es allegations. So many of our top Shia scholars there even address Omar, Abu Bakr, and these likes with "Hazrat" despite the historical atrocities they commited, yet the Sunnis there are still complaining!?

We're not going to change history for them. They can believe in what they want, but the Shias aren't going to start liking those who oppressed the holy household of the Prophet, but sure, we won't insult them when talking about them with sunnis either, and we're not. 

Nobody there is making billboard advertisements, handing out flyers, doing public anouncements, and etc. insulting their loved personalities.

What some shias may possibly do behind closed doors, in their own gatherings or events, or in their own prayers (!!), is between them and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Edited by AStruggler
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

I've been wanting to make a time line of events, i don't know the exact dates but this is what happened of the past month.

1. Punjab State Assembly passes Anti-Shia Book Bill (Requires any book in Punjab that has Hussain or Abu Bakr or whatever to have RA written after it, illegal to write AS)

2. Beginning of Muharrum Some Nuseri Zakir in UK says some critical stuff about Umar, the UK organizer obviously puts it up on YouTube b/c they are flag barriers of Shiaism. Sunnis in Pakistan utilize it for blasphemy against Shias. 

3. Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir trends in 80,000+ on twitter with graffiti phrasing appearing across Karachi. 

3. As Muharrum continues Wahabis across Pakistan start registering Blasphemy cases against Shia. Many over facebook post. 42 Cases in total over the month

4. 10th Muharrum Police Arrest Shia Alim for reading Ziyrate Ashura at the end of 10th Muharrum Juloos in Karachi and Government revokes Licence of TV station. (Sunnis don't like lanat on abu Sufiyan and Muawyia)

5.  More cases against Shias registered, Popular case against 4 year old Shia boy is registered in Sindh Village area (His father had included his name in the paper advertising the "illegal" home majlis)

6. Videos of forced Shia conversions appear online, more cases, Sunnis say they will hold a mass rally for Blasphemy

7. Karachi gets flooded for 1 week, billions in damage. 

8. Sunni rallies in the 100,000s,Lots of "Kafir Kafir Shia Kafir", Siphah-e-Shabah leader Farooqi addresses rally, Another Sunni calls Shia clerics illegitimate children of Muta, other similar things. 

Now what we know what is going on we need to realize what the situation is, assuming the readers live in the west image the university you went to, multiple departments with multiple buildings ect. Now multiply that by 20 and fill it purely with learning Bukhari and Quran. In Karachi there are dozens of MASSIVE Deobandi Maderssa  the size of large american public universities. Many of these maderssa even teach video editing, twitter and even robotics. The 100,000s that showed up this week were people from these Madrassas. 

The truth is Shias have no power what so ever when compared to the Deobandis in Karachi. Shia Imambargahs are locally funded with little support. Shias prefer giving money for Zuljinahs instead of building institutions. Lots of love for clowns like Zameer Akther. 

Regardless, what I think is being set in motion is aimed at one day being a Holocaust level plan. These Madrassa students are a part of every institution and also part of the military, soon they will have control of the military and nukes. I wish Shias had studied more about the Jewish persecution in Germany because this is exactly where this is heading. Pakistan is headed towards absolute disaster and it cannot be prevented. This ideology of Fundamentalism can only be defeated via force and no one is powerful enough to defeat it. I would not be surprised to see a Jihadi Military dictatorship take form in the coming years. For decades the military believed they were in control of the Jihadis. But I think that is no longer the case. 

Everyone should figure out how to transfer money to their friends and family in Pakistan and begin organizing with local networks. Nothing may happen this year but we are headed towards disaster in the coming years. 

Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. We should be glad we have time to plan and organize. 

 

 

Edited by pakistanyar
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, pakistanyar said:

2. Beginning of Muharrum Some Nuseri Zakir in UK says some critical stuff about Umar, the UK organizer obviously puts it up on YouTube b/c they are flag barriers of Shiaism. Sunnis in Pakistan utilize it for blasphemy against Shias. 

It all started with a Shi’i zakir Hamid Raza Sultani, whose recorded majlis went viral in which he indirectly attacked sayyidina Abi Bakr as-Siddiq رضى الله عنه calling him, God forbid, Arab ka kanjar معاذ الله

نقل کفر کفر نہ باشد

If you’re carefully following development of religious trends in Pakistan, you’ll actually know that Deobandis have taken a backseat in agitation politics, and now its the Barelawis turn with the rise of TLP.

I personally oppose blasphemy laws, having been a victim of them myself quite recently (I was in Adiala Jail for five months accused of 298-C).

Nevertheless, in contrast to most other accusations of blasphemy in Pakistan (against Christians and Ahmadis for example), the accusations against Shi’ah are actually true, because they own such statements of disrespect against our Sahabah رضى الله عنهم

I think the Shi’ah community needs to be mature and realize that Pakistan isn’t Iran, you can’t just start swearing at our Sahabah رضى الله عنهم and then expect there will be no reaction.

Edited by Cherub786
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

I think the Shi’ah community needs to be mature and realize that Pakistan isn’t Iran, you can’t just start swearing at our Sahabah رضى الله عنهم and then expect there will be no reaction.

But the Sahabahs did more than curse each other they stabbed and beheaded each other. So If a Shia makes a supplication for Allah to Curse Yazeed or Muawiyah I don't understand why Sunnis are upset. If anything Allah won't grant my request. Why does the Pakistani government feel the need to be involved? 

 

Edited by pakistanyar
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, pakistanyar said:

But the Sahabahs did more than curse each other they stabbed and beheaded each other. So If a Shia makes a supplication for Allah to Curse Yazeed or Muawiyah I don't understand why Sunnis are upset. If anything Allah won't grant my request. Why does the Pakistani government feel the need to be involved? 

Muawiyah and Yazid fair enough curse away ahaha. But let’s say someone curses your parents or loved ones you will get upset. All the Sunni ask is don’t curse abu Bakr Omar openly or infront of them even if Shia dislike them. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is most just so if you think someone to be enemies of islam Allah will deal with them accordingly. Goes both ways with Sunni/shia

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pakistanyar said:

Why does the Pakistani government feel the need to be involved? 

You may think that Sunnis shouldn’t get upset, but you’re not a Sunni so how can you understand? Pakistan is a Sunni majority country. Whether you agree with Sunni Islam or not is besides the point, the government will naturally cater toward the sensibilities of Sunnis first and foremost because Pakistan is a democracy and Sunnis are in majority. I’m not saying it is right or wrong, I’m saying you have to be mature and practical. If you insist on cursing the Sahabah رضى الله عنهم then be prepared for the consequences too. I’ve been to Adiala Jail, I was housed in the blasphemy section, there are Shi’ah there who have been languishing for years because of some stupid remark they said about Sahaba on Facebook. One of them I know even had his bail application rejected from the Supreme Court itself. Believe me, five months in jail is bad enough, imagine having to spend years upon years in jail because of some remark. And let me tell you, jail for regular prisoners isn’t the same for blasphemy accused. Blasphemy accused are in a jail within a jail. They only have a few hours to come out of the cell and move about in a small area, whereas regular prisoners have vastly more mobility and opportunity to move around the grounds. Is it really worth it for some Facebook or Twitter comment?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
29 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

If you insist on cursing the Sahabah رضى الله عنهم then be prepared for the consequences

Sahaba? What does one do if they insist that Umar bin Saad is a Sahabi? There was an case registered this year against someone who had cursed Umar bin Saad! Now Hinda  is going to be a Sahabiyyah probably and Yazid is going to be a (رضي الله عنه). I am shocked,they have actually protested against cursing Yazid. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, starlight said:

Sahaba? What does one do if they insist that Umar bin Saad is a Sahabi? There was an case registered this year against someone who had cursed Umar bin Saad! Now Hinda  is going to be a Sahabiyyah probably and Yazid is going to be a (رضي الله عنه). I am shocked,they have actually protested against cursing Yazid. 

You’re talking about an isolated incident which will probably be thrown out by the courts, if it already hasn’t.

Also, why is it necessary to make Islam all about cursing people, right or wrong? What will non-Muslims think that these Muslims all they do day and night is curse people, their religion is all about hate and violence? So my recommendation for Shi’ah is to promote love of Ahl al-Bayt in Pakistan and take the path of caution, being conscious that they are a minority in a country that is increasingly becoming conservative in some ways while more liberal in others.

Edited by Cherub786
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

Of course as a Shia I find this rally stupid.

But also I dont know why Shia in Pakistan want to cry out of oppression yet continue giving others a reason to lash back at them. 
Yes these bias governments or people have oppressed us for years. But cursing wont set us free either. Only Unity fulfils what the Prophet wanted. 

Did Imam Ali fight back or curse them when they attacked Sayeda Fatimas house or did he do what was best for the Ummah?

image.jpeg.da2ed49bc765219d2c99c3fd2566ac35.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
5 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

You’re talking about an isolated incident which will probably be thrown out by the courts, if it already hasn’t.

If this is what you believe then you probably shouldn't be giving opinions because you are not aware of the ground reality. 

This didn't begin with cursing the Caliphs, it was over Ziyarat e Ashura and Mu'awiya cursing so don't known what you are basing your argument upon. Carry on if you like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, starlight said:

This didn't begin with cursing the Caliphs, it was over Ziyarat e Ashura and Mu'awiya cursing so don't known what you are basing your argument upon. Carry on if you like. 

Wrong, it started with the actions of Hamid Sultani months ago, before Muharram. He was arrested, and I believe managed to get out on bail if I’m not mistaken. Major Sunni Barelawi Ulama reacted strongly to his remarks, including Mufti Hanif Qureshi, who was a Covid patient at the time and in quarantine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

As far as Umar and Abu Baker go, I think the Sunnis are justified for their anger(I condemn all sorts of violence against Shias or Sunnis), I think holding peaceful protests is the way to go if I were a Sunni, but Muawiya? Seriously? Your defending the same guy who used to curse Imam Ali(عليه السلام) on the Mimber! And that's in Sunni books as well! If anybody should be held accountable for cursing the Sahaba it should be Muawiya lol!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

You may think that Sunnis shouldn’t get upset, but you’re not a Sunni so how can you understand? Pakistan is a Sunni majority country. Whether you agree with Sunni Islam or not is besides the point, the government will naturally cater toward the sensibilities of Sunnis first and foremost because Pakistan is a democracy and Sunnis are in majority. I’m not saying it is right or wrong, I’m saying you have to be mature and practical. If you insist on cursing the Sahabah رضى الله عنهم then be prepared for the consequences too. I’ve been to Adiala Jail, I was housed in the blasphemy section, there are Shi’ah there who have been languishing for years because of some stupid remark they said about Sahaba on Facebook. One of them I know even had his bail application rejected from the Supreme Court itself. Believe me, five months in jail is bad enough, imagine having to spend years upon years in jail because of some remark. And let me tell you, jail for regular prisoners isn’t the same for blasphemy accused. Blasphemy accused are in a jail within a jail. They only have a few hours to come out of the cell and move about in a small area, whereas regular prisoners have vastly more mobility and opportunity to move around the grounds. Is it really worth it for some Facebook or Twitter comment?

Salam, 

Many of our scholars are on the same page that openly insulting the companions of the prophets, and wives of the prophets is highly haram . 

Scholars such as Ayotullah Sistani, Ayotullah Shirazi, and Ayotullah Khameni. 

By the way, keep the same energy when our Sunni brothers are calling us kafir, target killings, kicking our turbahs in the kaaba, and mocking our beliefs. 

WS

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, MaisumAli said:

As far as Umar and Abu Baker go, I think the Sunnis are justified for their anger(I condemn all sorts of violence against Shias or Sunnis), I think holding peaceful protests is the way to go if I were a Sunni, but Muawiya? Seriously? Your defending the same guy who used to curse Imam Ali(عليه السلام) on the Mimber! And that's in Sunni books as well! If anybody should be held accountable for cursing the Sahaba it should be Muawiya lol!

they've released several music videos of people just singing " ameeer Muawiyah zindabad" stuff like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, pakistanyar said:

they've released several music videos of people just singing " ameeer Muawiyah zindabad" stuff like that. 

Yes I know! Stuff like Mamu Jaan Muawiya

 

But I think that's just out of their sheer ignorance

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

Does this happen? I’ve never been to Saudi Arabia, or done Umrah or Hajj yet.

Salam, 

Yes, the various police officers posted in the Kabah can be quite hostile when they come across us Shia. Sometimes they'll ask you to put away the turbah, or in some cases kick it . One of my friends wore a turbah necklace which went undetected with these religious police. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pscholigical Warfare
Quote

Shia Imambargahs are locally funded with little support. Shias prefer giving money for Zuljinahs instead of building institutions.

Azadari is an Institution which transcendence boarder and internal country politics. Shia need to understand this fact. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 hours ago, pakistanyar said:

they've released several music videos of people just singing " ameeer Muawiyah zindabad" stuff like that. 

 

4 hours ago, MaisumAli said:

Yes I know! Stuff like Mamu Jaan Muawiya

 

But I think that's just out of their sheer ignorance

I bet they were dancing like this :clap::clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bad apple
13 minutes ago, Northwest said:

I’m neither for nor against the Shia, but I think this quietist approach has emboldened the Wahhabi–Salafi. Shias’ refraining from openly cursing the Sahabah and the Four Caliphs has been correctly interpreted as a sign of weakness and only encouraged the Wahhabi–Salafi to make up even more excuses for large-scale genocidal activity. As was the case with Jews in the midst of Christendom, persecution was about who you were, not what you did. Hence the blood libel was deliberately made up to justify the genocide of the European Jews and their relocation to Palestine for Zionist purposes, to be eventually converted to Christianity by the sword via Armageddon. The policy of “unity” has always proven a disaster for vulnerable minorities. The dominant group(s) will always find a reason to persecute and exterminate the minority by any and all means, including cunning and sly as well as overt and blatant measures.

Cursing insulting definitely is a NO!

If you are SO right then DEBATE!!!

Over a millennia later you shias still cannot debate instead like to curse and abuse.

What you have to realise is NOT everyone likes being cursed wrong or right and there will be retaliation for curse/abuse, where as if you came with intelligence and made your point about why you believe sahaba ra are wrong without cursing then we are happy with that.

Dont think for a minute when shias don’t curse they are considered weak by wahabi/salafi, far from it, but when you DO curse then it’s not just wahabies no more it’s ALL of ahlu sunnah too whom you are provoking.

Think my brothers every action will lead to a reaction.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
29 minutes ago, Guest Bad apple said:

...

“Bad apple”? Interesting moniker...

I’m not even Shia, technically speaking, but my point still stands. Ruling groups will always find excuses to exterminate minorities. They will always find excuses to do so. As a famous revolutionary once said, “power grows out of the barrel of a gun,” not reason or truth. Reality could be entirely at variance with the dominant narrative and be persecuted by the ruling elite(s) for millennia. The ruling class is always indifferent to the fact(s), regardless of time, circumstance, religion, etc. Humans tend to be emotional and bloodthirsty, especially when in a position of power. Facts are immaterial. This is why I find enforced, state-level secularism, however flawed, to be the “least bad option” when dealing with the Hobbesian reality of human nature and history. A secular but pluralistic regime protects the vulnerable minorities from the bloodthirsty majorities, and vice versa.

Edited by Northwest
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
52 minutes ago, Northwest said:

I’m neither for nor against the Shia, but I think this quietist approach has emboldened the Wahhabi–Salafi. Shias’ refraining from openly cursing the Sahabah and the Four Caliphs has been correctly interpreted as a sign of weakness and only encouraged the Wahhabi–Salafi to make up even more excuses for large-scale genocidal activity. As was the case with Jews in the midst of Christendom, persecution was about who you were, not what you did. Hence the blood libel was deliberately made up to justify the genocide of the European Jews and their relocation to Palestine for Zionist purposes, to be eventually converted to Christianity by the sword via Armageddon. The policy of “unity” has always proven a disaster for vulnerable minorities. The dominant group(s) will always find a reason to persecute and exterminate the minority by any and all means, including cunning and sly as well as overt and blatant measures.

This was an interesting perspective, thanks for sharing. 

Also, just to clarify for you, the Shia's do not curse the fourth caliph, Imam Ali ibn Abu Talib.  We believe he was actually meant to be the first caliph and the rightful successor of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (s), however the caliphate was usurped by others...

Edited by AStruggler
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
6 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Does this happen? I’ve never been to Saudi Arabia, or done Umrah or Hajj yet.

Oh a lot worse happens...

Also, we are even stopped from visiting the graves of 4 of our holy Imams as they've blocked the area...It's also believe that Lady Fatima (s) is buried there too.

There used to be a very beautiful building over the graves but the wahhabis demolished it (people are protesting even today to get it rebuilt), along with many other important and also historic sites.

https://images.app.goo.gl/tim1FY4rmqKopzr68

Edited by AStruggler
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

My Nana(maternal grandfather) was there for Hajj. A guard came and asked him are you Shia. When he replied yes, the guard spat on his face.

And let's not forget Zakaria al-Jaber.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

These are the wives of Rasoulallah. So what about the companions.

They will introduce new sop's for discussing them. 

Quote

وَلَقَدْ كَانُوا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ مِنْ قَبْلُ لَا يُوَلُّونَ الْأَدْبَارَ ۚ وَكَانَ عَهْدُ اللَّهِ مَسْئُولًا {15}

[Shakir 33:15] And certainly they had made a covenant with Allah before, that they would not turn (their) backs; and Allah's covenant shall be inquired of.

Many (رضي الله عنه) pledged allegiance that they will not race from the battle field but they did left the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) & their brothers (رضي الله عنه). 

While discussing the martyrdom of Ammar bin Yasir (رضي الله عنه), it would be required to add (رضي الله عنه) with the name of his killer.

Perhaps discussing the disputed history itself becomes banned in light of these words from a well know scholar:

Quote

Ibn Taymiyyah  said: “The methodology of Ahlus-Sunnah is to abstain from indulging in debates over the disputes which occurred between the Companions  as their virtues were confirmed to us and it is an obligation to be an ally to them and to love them. They might have a sound reason for what they had done which is not known to us. Also, it might be a sin from which they had repented and it might have been forgiven. 

The way of abstaining is that neither we discuss or debate over disputed issues nor we let you discuss & debate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Lets face it - these are political rallies and not religious ones. Its being done to destabilize the government - there is nothing more to it.

They were able to organize such a large rally/protest in a matter of days. Nothing happens this quickly in Pakistan. This was planned well before the start of Muharram.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
23 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

these are political rallies and not religious ones

@ShiaMan14

I respectfully disagree. Historically, religion and politics have always been intertwined, the latter being intrinsic to the former. Islam(-ism), in its many forms and expressions, is no exception. These Wahhabi–Salafi (Deobandi) groups are linked to supranational, globalist, criminal infrastructures that transcend state boundaries and thus were able to rapidly organise religiously driven protests: the culmination of long-term planning. Only a catalyst, a pretext, was needed to bring the operation into activation. The protests, unlike (some) anti-Jewish pogroms, are religiously driven because the militants cannot claim that Shias are acting as economic oppressors of poor Sunnis (the crypto-Zionist, Sunni, Punjabi feudalists are the true oppressors of lower-class Pakistanis). The leaders and organisers of these protests know themselves that “Shia crimes” are only excuses and pretexts for state-sponsored genocide, with the collusion of not just pro-Western, Wahhabi–Salafi, pro-Zionist ISI and military factions, but also other “deep-state” actors with similarly deep links to the West, including the Hindutva/RSS/BJP milieu in India, which shares the same NATO, Zionist, and Saudi patrons as the Pakistani Punjabi elite. The Anglo-Saxon Imperium created all these royal dynasties, feudalist cliques, and secret Masonic societies in South-Central Asia and globally. As much as Imran Khan might want to go against the Establishment, he has little or no room to manoeuvre either at home or abroad, given the dominant role of the West’s IMF and World Bank. (Incidentally, India faces the same issue, albeit to a lesser degree than Pakistan.) Most of the corrupt elites in South-Central Asia are gleefully setting the conditions for a massive nuclear conflagration between India and Pakistan, centred in Afghanistan and Kashmir, that mutually destroys all neighbouring states and Eurasian powers such as Iran, Russia, and China. These Westernised elites, so-called compradors, have their private bunkers, advanced spacecraft, and offshore (extraterrestrial) havens, so they don’t care about the fate of Earthlings.

Illustration of the Masonic, Zionist, New-Age, Satanist, “Christian” conspiracy (cf. Max Müller):

 

Edited by Northwest
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
6 hours ago, Northwest said:

@ShiaMan14

I respectfully disagree. Historically, religion and politics have always been intertwined, the latter being intrinsic to the former. Islam(-ism), in its many forms and expressions, is no exception. These Wahhabi–Salafi (Deobandi) groups are linked to supranational, globalist, criminal infrastructures that transcend state boundaries and thus were able to rapidly organise religiously driven protests: the culmination of long-term planning. Only a catalyst, a pretext, was needed to bring the operation into activation. The protests, unlike (some) anti-Jewish pogroms, are religiously driven because the militants cannot claim that Shias are acting as economic oppressors of poor Sunnis (the crypto-Zionist, Sunni, Punjabi feudalists are the true oppressors of lower-class Pakistanis). The leaders and organisers of these protests know themselves that “Shia crimes” are only excuses and pretexts for state-sponsored genocide, with the collusion of not just pro-Western, Wahhabi–Salafi, pro-Zionist ISI and military factions, but also other “deep-state” actors with similarly deep links to the West, including the Hindutva/RSS/BJP milieu in India, which shares the same NATO, Zionist, and Saudi patrons as the Pakistani Punjabi elite. The Anglo-Saxon Imperium created all these royal dynasties, feudalist cliques, and secret Masonic societies in South-Central Asia and globally. As much as Imran Khan might want to go against the Establishment, he has little or no room to manoeuvre either at home or abroad, given the dominant role of the West’s IMF and World Bank. (Incidentally, India faces the same issue, albeit to a lesser degree than Pakistan.) Most of the corrupt elites in South-Central Asia are gleefully setting the conditions for a massive nuclear conflagration between India and Pakistan, centred in Afghanistan and Kashmir, that mutually destroys all neighbouring states and Eurasian powers such as Iran, Russia, and China. These Westernised elites, so-called compradors, have their private bunkers, advanced spacecraft, and offshore (extraterrestrial) havens, so they don’t care about the fate of Earthlings.

I agree with you completely. "Religion" is simply a catalyst to further the political agenda. That's why I said this is politics, not religion.

They organized too quickly for this to be anything but a well-thought out campaign.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 6:18 AM, Cherub786 said:

It all started with a Shi’i zakir Hamid Raza Sultani, whose recorded majlis went viral in which he indirectly attacked sayyidina Abi Bakr as-Siddiq رضى الله عنه calling him, God forbid, Arab ka kanjar معاذ الله

I think the Shi’ah community needs to be mature and realize that Pakistan isn’t Iran, you can’t just start swearing at our Sahabah رضى الله عنهم and then expect there will be no reaction.

Justifying violence and hate speech by saying “this isn’t Iran”. How Sunnis in Pakistan are acting is the definition of immaturity. Rather than calling for debates and discussions they threat. That is NOT a civil method. This is animalistic behavior at best. Muhammad صلَّ الله عليه واله وسلم was slandered by many people yet he did not call for their killing or cause violence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...