Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

9/11 Who was/wasn't dancing?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

from attacking Syria directly

Such attacks are totally justified, as Syria has become a safe haven for a whole range of Iranian backed terrorist actors. But Israel only launches such attacks near its northern border by the Golan. At the same time, Turkey launches similar attacks in Syria where Kurdish Marxist terrorists have found safe haven, and the United States, until recently, was launching attacks on Syria in retaliation for Syria’s use of chemical weapons. Syria is a disaster, and needs regime change quick along with removal of all these foreign, terrorist elements.

Quote

Mosad's motto has been "By way of deception thou shalt do war"

BTW, that’s also a Hadith.

Quote

Regardless, for other viewers, the agenda was to start a new middle east war, taking over 7 countries in 5 years or so, setting the stage for Israel's take over in 2006. Blaming Afghanistan was the simple foot in the door strategy,

surrounding Iran though Iraq and taking out Iran as their final victory

This is beyond ridiculous. You give too little credit to Mossad, CIA, or whoever you want to blame as the alleged mastermind of 9/11. If their agenda was to take out Iran by means of 9/11, they would have blamed it directly on Iran. If they can commit such a massive deception as 9/11 (according to you), then directly blaming Iran for it should be a piece of cake.

The problem is Muslims are steeped in conspiratorial thinking. Such thinking has been taught to Muslims from a very young age, and encouraged by the autocratic states that compose the Muslim world. It is a way for Muslims to blame others for their own failures, to feel good about themselves, etc. The problem is such thinking is dangerous. For instance, Muslims who think the polio vaccine is a conspiracy to sterilize them, the result is children born with polio which could have been prevented. This is why you need to come out of your La La Land and understand the real world for what it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

This is beyond ridiculous. You give too little credit to Mossad, CIA, or whoever you want to blame as the alleged mastermind of 9/11. If their agenda was to take out Iran by means of 9/11, they would have blamed it directly on Iran. If they can commit such a massive deception as 9/11 (according to you), then directly blaming Iran for it should be a piece of cake.

The problem is Muslims are steeped in conspiratorial thinking. Such thinking has been taught to Muslims from a very young age, and encouraged by the autocratic states that compose the Muslim world. It is a way for Muslims to blame others for their own failures, to feel good about themselves, etc. The problem is such thinking is dangerous. For instance, Muslims who think the polio vaccine is a conspiracy to sterilize them, the result is children born with polio which could have been prevented. This is why you need to come out of your La La Land and understand the real world for what it is.

So, at September 11, 3 building fell, free fall style, on their own foot print, by only 2 planes, with molten steel discovered at the base, burning 3 month after the incident. When you don't have an answer and don't have the capacity to respond properly, please refrain from speaking none sense. You're showing your lack of intelligence, arrogance and blind allegiance to the Zionists. The Zionists were indeed responsible for September 11 attacks, as basis of their new middle east agenda. Please respond to this and then we can continue. Then, we can discuss their political goals, strategies and what it would take to achieve it. You're strategy seems to be to the one to post the last response regardless of how ignorant that response is. Your' still a child, a 31 years old child. grow up. Your' not experienced enough to understand real world politics as evident by you dodging the September 11 false flag issue which has set the world in a new direction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

So, at September 11, 3 building fell, free fall style, on their own foot print, by only 2 planes, with molten steel discovered at the base, burning 3 month after the incident. When you don't have an answer and don't have the capacity to respond properly, please refrain from speaking none sense. You're showing your lack of intelligence, arrogance and blind allegiance to the Zionists. The Zionists were indeed responsible for September 11 attacks, as basis of their new middle east agenda. Please respond to this and then we can continue. Then, we can discuss their political goals, strategies and what it would take to achieve it. You're strategy seems to be to the one to post the last response regardless of how ignorant that response is. Your' still a child, a 31 years old child. grow up. Your' not experienced enough to understand real world politics as evident by you dodging the September 11 false flag issue which has set the world in a new direction. 

Let’s say for the sake of argument you are right, 9/11 was a conspiracy. What is the proof the “Zionists” are behind it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Let’s say for the sake of argument you are right, 9/11 was a conspiracy. What is the proof the “Zionists” are behind it?

If we agree that 9/11 was an inside job, then we have to look at who had the means to:

- Plant the bombs in the 3 buildings undetected 

- The know how to plan the bombs in manner to cause demolition style collapse without fail. Credible reports indicate mini nukes could have been used at the base of the buildings, as the crates left were beyond just using conventional explosives (nanothermites)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/25/the-secret-history-of-9-11/

- Attempts were made by Israeli mosad agents for additional bombings on September 11, including George Washington Bridge bombing, flooding of Holland Tunnels. 

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

Quote

The real purpose of the 9/11 attack was much more than taking down the World Trade Center. Imagine New York City, the WTC “evaporated,” the George Washington Bridge sitting in the Hudson, the Lincoln and Holland Tunnels flooded, hundreds drowned and the city entirely cut off and in full panic mode while police and fire radios were jammed https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/25/the-secret-history-of-9-11/

    - Not the first time Israelis have attempting false flag against Americans. https://www.globalresearch.ca/uss-liberty-revisited/5680251

- Remove the evidence, wreckage, molten steel, as quickly as possible to China 

- Control the mass media ( All major news ) to push the 9/11 terrorist narrative and continue that for 19 years and counting. Meaning the same people are still in power.

- Control mass media to blame the muslims for 19+ years

- To provide mass coverup for any real investigations into the events for 19 years and counting, with influence on multiple US presidents, judges, to prevent such investigations (911 commission)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/9-11-commission-report-is-a-lie/2511

- Who demonstrated prior knowledge and financially benefited from the staged events. $5 billion were paid out on insurance of twin towers to Zionists business man Larry Silverstein. 

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/01/07/larrys/

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/05/28/israels-role-in-9-11/

- Who benefited from shift in clash of civilizations and war on Islam? Changing the perception of Islam as a religion of terror. 

- Who benefited from 19+ years of US involvement in the middle east fighting the anti Zionist Shia resistance axis? With initial goal of conquering 7 countries in 5 years as part of reshaping the middle east.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166  

In other words, the attack and coverup went all the way to the highest levels of government in the US, with a uniform effort across multiple administrations, mass media, court systems, intelligence networks, etc... In other words, a higher power at work here, all encompassing and able to control all aspects of the united states for the benefit of Zionists. Zionists defined as those pushing the pro Israel, anti Islam agenda. Once the event had occurred, then the next steps of the agenda was put into place, reshaping the middle east.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

If we agree that 9/11 was an inside job, then we have to look at who had the means to:

- Plant the bombs in the 3 buildings undetected 

- The know how to plan the bombs in manner to cause demolition style collapse without fail. Credible reports indicate mini nukes could have been used at the base of the buildings, as the crates left were beyond just using conventional explosives (nanothermites)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/25/the-secret-history-of-9-11/

- Attempts were made by Israeli mosad agents for additional bombings on September 11, including George Washington Bridge bombing, flooding of Holland Tunnels. 

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

    - Not the first time Israelis have attempting false flag against Americans. https://www.globalresearch.ca/uss-liberty-revisited/5680251

- Remove the evidence, wreckage, molten steel, as quickly as possible to China 

- Control the mass media ( All major news ) to push the 9/11 terrorist narrative and continue that for 19 years and counting. Meaning the same people are still in power.

- Control mass media to blame the muslims for 19+ years

- To provide mass coverup for any real investigations into the events for 19 years and counting, with influence on multiple US presidents, judges, to prevent such investigations (911 commission)

https://www.globalresearch.ca/9-11-commission-report-is-a-lie/2511

- Who demonstrated prior knowledge and financially benefited from the staged events. $5 billion were paid out on insurance of twin towers to Zionists business man Larry Silverstein. 

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/01/07/larrys/

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/05/28/israels-role-in-9-11/

- Who benefited from shift in clash of civilizations and war on Islam? Changing the perception of Islam as a religion of terror. 

- Who benefited from 19+ years of US involvement in the middle east fighting the anti Zionist Shia resistance axis? With initial goal of conquering 7 countries in 5 years as part of reshaping the middle east.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5-years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166  

In other words, the attack and coverup went all the way to the highest levels of government in the US, with a uniform effort across multiple administrations, mass media, court systems, intelligence networks, etc... In other words, a higher power at work here, all encompassing and able to control all aspects of the united states for the benefit of Zionists. Zionists defined as those pushing the pro Israel, anti Islam agenda. Once the event had occurred, then the next steps of the agenda was put into place, reshaping the middle east.

 

The mini nukes argument has tainted the picture of 9/11 investigation, be carefull, here is a video made by ryan Dawson for example where he addresses this half way in his video, the rest of his video is basically him sharing what he found and what he thinks about 9/11, he even advertises his 5 hours movie where he says he talks about israeli and saudi involvment in 9/11: 

 

Now as for the george washington bridge bomb truck that is defently a fact and the 2 guys inside of the truck were israelis from what I saw.

But this is is just the surface there is a huge amount of detail on this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

In other words, the attack and coverup went all the way to the highest levels of government in the US, with a uniform effort across multiple administrations, mass media, court systems, intelligence networks, etc... In other words, a higher power at work here, all encompassing and able to control all aspects of the united states for the benefit of Zionists. Zionists defined as those pushing the pro Israel, anti Islam agenda. Once the event had occurred, then the next steps of the agenda was put into place, reshaping the middle east.

Look how vague and ambiguous this is. Not a single name of any individual involved in this conspiracy, no concrete evidence, nothing but conjecture. Just the amount of logical fallacies is astounding.

I was in grade 7 when 9/11 happened, I still remember how I was in math class when I first heard the news.

I also remember seeing footage when I returned home from school of Palestinians, especially Palestinian children, dancing on the street and celebrating 9/11. By your reasoning, the Palestinians must have been responsible for 9/11 as they obviously considered it good for them.

 

 

Edited by Cherub786
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member

The "dancing palestinians" video had defently more to it then what is shown, the video has defently been manipulated and no context was even given but people beleive these palestinians are celebrating 9/11 so much for being truthfull, when you make a claim that these palestinians were dancing for 9/11 you need to prove it with coherent evidence, not some vague video of palestinians dancing.

Also it does not help when the lady in the video later said they was disgusted by the terrorist attacks that happened in washington and newyork.

http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/index.php/911-a-false-flag-operations/the-911-event/86-the-truth-behind-the-celebrating-palestinians

The article also notes an intresting remark on how it's funny how the plastinians dancing gets shown immediatly and they make it seem like palestinians are evil but when it comes to the dancing israelis, it took them months to publish the stories and they tried to excuse it as "immaturity" and they did not even show the pictures developped by the FBI especially the one of them burning a lighter with the twin tower smoldering in the backround.

 

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

The "dancing palestinians" video had defently more to it then what is shown, the wholw thing smells shady.

The article you posted only argues that the media had an agenda in broadcasting the Palestinians dancing in jubilation over 9/11, it does not deny the fact that they were actually celebrating because of 9/11, and that’s the point.

The reason I brought it up is because you and others claim the Zionists must be behind 9/11 because Netanyahu and Jews might have said 9/11 benefited them (although that doesn’t mean they are in favor of 9/11). I responded by showing that the same can be said of the Palestinians. If 9/11 didn’t have anything to do with Palestinians or their interests, why were they celebrating it so publicly and audaciously on the streets? By your twisted logic the Palestinians must have been the true perpetrators of 9/11. Notice in that video not a single Palestinian can be seen saying this is wrong and condemning the heartless celebration of one of the worst terrorist attacks in history in which thousands of innocents were killed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

The article you posted only argues that the media had an agenda in broadcasting the Palestinians dancing in jubilation over 9/11, it does not deny the fact that they were actually celebrating because of 9/11, and that’s the point.

 

Thats a lie, he clearly doubts and denies the story and litterally asks what the context for the video is, you dont ask what the context of a video is if you "dont deny the fact that they were celebrating because of 9/11" it is clear the article doubts the original story and asks the reader to ask for the context:

"Why the need to run over to Palestinian areas and start to video tape? What is the reaction of Palestinians when camera crews come and people come handing out candy? Almost universally on U.S. networks, anchors presented the footage as if it were representative of all Palestinians, additionally failing to note any context to the images. Who was doing what in the video and why does this get so much play and a video that Israelis took of themselves right here in the metro area gets no play in the days and weeks after 9/11."

"It becomes crucial to our search for the truth when we learn that the video was actually staged and that the handful of Palestinians (mostly children) were posed in reaction to the video crews presence and enjoyed the sweets that were handed out to them."

Also the fact that the article points out that the woman said she abhors what happened in newyork and washington is yet again the article saying it denies and doubts that they celebrated because of 9/11.

Quote

 

The reason I brought it up is because you and others claim the Zionists must be behind 9/11 because Netanyahu and Jews might have said 9/11 benefited them (although that doesn’t mean they are in favor of 9/11).

You are twisting my words, what I did was post a guys video talking about israeli and saudi involvment in 9/11 and then I talked about the george washington bridge israeli drivers that had a van full of explosives as something that I saw and read about and then I said that there was more to it about israeli and saudi involvement and this is just the surface.

Then in another post, I said that natenyahoo claimed that it was beneficial for israel and I said (im paraphrasing)"do what you want with this info", I did not make a claim here, but you say I did which is a clear lie.

Also, in my other claim, I said that I found it intresting that the dancing palestinian story gets reported immediatly, but the dancing israelis story is reported months later and the way which the israelis are shown in the media vs the palestinians when it came to both of them dancing was also intresting and it showed to me a clear bias in the media coverage.

 

But even for arguments sake, I could honestly care less if the dancing palestinian story was true, one of my points was mentionning the irony of the reporting that was done on both stories.

Quote

Notice in that video not a single Palestinian can be seen saying this is wrong

Ok? the article never claimed she said it was wrong in the video, that is just a strawman argument from your part. I am assuming you are talking about the woman in the video as she is the only one discussed as having said this was wrong after she probably realised that people thought she celebrated this. Also again these palestinians were celebrating god knows what, if I was celebrating something 9/11 would be the last thing on my mind.

Now as for you, you did not prove this video and the pictures were of palestinians dancing to 9/11, all you did was call it a "fact".

All I see from you is strawmen and just lies, again and again when I argue with you, which shows to me dishonesty, if I sound harsh I am sorry, but from now on I will block because I am really wasting my time when I could be having more meaningfull discussions, it saddens me that people like this exist, I really wish you better.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Look how vague and ambiguous this is. Not a single name of any individual involved in this conspiracy, no concrete evidence, nothing but conjecture. Just the amount of logical fallacies is astounding.

I was in grade 7 when 9/11 happened, I still remember how I was in math class when I first heard the news.

I also remember seeing footage when I returned home from school of Palestinians, especially Palestinian children, dancing on the street and celebrating 9/11. By your reasoning, the Palestinians must have been responsible for 9/11 as they obviously considered it good for them.

 

The video you posted has a date of July 30, 2015. It was not uploaded to youtube on September 11, 2001. This could be a celebration for a football game.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
35 minutes ago, Guest guEst said:

The video you posted has a date of July 30, 2015. It was not uploaded to youtube on September 11, 2001. This could be a celebration for a football game.  

This was a reupload of the raw footage that some of the western medias in 2001 used to claim the video was palestinians dancing to 9/11, without giving any context to the video whatsoever.

This video was defently uploaded in 2001 9/11 but as I said the media gave no context about this, as a matter of fact from what I remeber, the video tape was edited and these peple were told they would get food and the kids would get candy if they celebrated and put on an act, a huge amount of people who have claimed to have watched the FULL video said they saw the news reporters do this or something of a similar sorts and mind you these people are diffirent accounts, you can find them in youtube comments and articles about this but you have to dig really deep to find it as the internet and youtube only shows the official reporting from western media.

BUT, this is what I heard, my argument is that there is no context to this video and it is hypocritical from people who pretend to be evidence based to accept a video because reuters, cnn and fox said so, it's honestly hypocritical and pathetic.

Mind you the majority of people who beleive this are the same people who ask context when a video of police brutality is shown, its funny.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

YouTube has pretty much suppressed it, but those who follow the story know all about the dancing Israelis.

They defently suppressed it, I remeber hundreds of videos especially in 2014 and 2015 where these videos were exposing a lot of what happened in 9/11, syria, iraq, lybia and who really funded isis, are now unfindable, especially this documentary detailing the origins of isis which was extreemly viewed and is now unfindable even when I put the title exactly how it is and I dug everywhere for it. The documentary was so good it detailed exactly who gave weapons to who, how terrorists in syria had weapons from lybia shipped to them as an example or the interactions between the us and the dirty secrets between the us and the free syrian army.

Another person who I saw censored is the owner of the video whom i just posted(ryan dawson) has been censored so much by youtube, facebook, patrion, discord,vimeo that he moved to alternative websites such as entropy, bichute and brand new tube, when he was censored it was mainly because of "anti semetism" even thought he keeps emphasising that normal jews are not to be blamed for problems and the ones to be blamed are the ones who do not represent judaism.

 

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
17 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

They defently suppressed it, I remeber hundreds of videos especially in 2014 and 2015 where these videos were exposing a lot of what happened in 9/11, syria, iraq, lybia and who really funded isis, are now unfindable, especially this documentary detailing the origins of isis which was extreemly viewed and is now unfindable even when I put the title exactly how it is and I dug everywhere for it. The documentary was so good it detailed exactly who gave weapons to who, how terrorists in syria had weapons from lybia shipped to them as an example or the interactions between the us and the dirty secrets between the us and the free syrian army.

Another person who I saw censored is the owner of the video whom i just posted(ryan dawson) has been censored so much by youtube, facebook, patrion, discord,vimeo that he moved to alternative websites such as entropy, bichute and brand new tube, when he was censored it was mainly because of "anti semetism" even thought he keeps emphasising that normal jews are not to be blamed for problems and the ones to be blamed are the ones who do not represent judaism.

 

I respect Ryan Dawson, I follow him on YouTube, he has some interesting stuff on a variety of issues.

I like James Corbett as well, he makes very professional videos.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I respect Ryan Dawson, I follow him on YouTube, he has some interesting stuff on a variety of issues.

I like James Corbett as well, he makes very professional videos.

 

his channel seems familliar I must have forgotten him.

EDIT: I remeber him now, I watched this very video too, his points were similar to that of Ryan.

 

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team
23 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

The know how to plan the bombs in manner to cause demolition style collapse without fail. Credible reports indicate mini nukes could have been used at the base of the buildings, as the crates left were beyond just using conventional explosives (nanothermites)

If this is true, there should be higher than normal levels of radiation. So far, nobody has mentioned Ground Zero as being particularly radioactive in the 19 years since 9/11.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If this is true, there should be higher than normal levels of radiation. So far, nobody has mentioned Ground Zero as being particularly radioactive in the 19 years since 9/11.

The mini nukes and energy weapons and all these crazy conspiracy theories have made people not question the story because they don't want to be associated with these crazy claims, the fact you put this simple argument too should be enough to discredit these nonsense claims, there are much more credible evidence of 9/11 being an inside job but some charlatans choose to spew nonsense as a distraction, it feels as if they were paid to do this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

If this is true, there should be higher than normal levels of radiation. So far, nobody has mentioned Ground Zero as being particularly radioactive in the 19 years since 9/11.

This is one theory that is held by researchers at https://www.veteranstoday.com/. Their claim lies in the evolution of mini nukes, 10s of kilotons as oppose to 100s of thousands, with minimal radiation waste. This claim might have seemed odd at the time, but according to their research, mini nukes have been used multiple times since, in Iraq, Syria, Yemen. (https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/03/11/neo-yemen-practical-nuclear-survival/)

Quote

Their article on radiation waste from tactical nukes https://www.veteranstoday.com/2017/04/13/trump-uses-nukes-vt-teams-rush-to-site-of-nuclear-bunker-buster-in-afghanistan/

 "Our nuclear technology has allowed tactical nuclear weapons to become not only so commonly used but they are now being used in place of conventional weapons because new tactical nukes leave no residual radiation that can be detected by conventional Geiger counters."

 

Quote

veterans today research on mini nukes in sept 11. including an image of crater in granite bed rocks.  https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/09/25/the-secret-history-of-9-11/ 

"When their report was not made public, the team released the highly classified photographs showing the huge nuclear crater with melted swirls of granite bedrock. The first nuclear explosion turned the Nevada desert to glass. Jet fuel cannot do this, neither can nanothermite."

 

Quote

In this article, they use diagrams to demonstrate how mini nukes were used to take down the buildings https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/11/27/nuclear-history-iaea-confirms-israels-continual-use-of-nukes-against-syria-and-the-us/

Nevertheless, there are other theories, among them, use of thermite https://citizenfor911truth.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/adam_taylor_what_is_nanothermite1.pdf. However, we may not know for sure the exact methodology until those responsible are persecuted. What we do know is that it was definitely a false flag (evident by molten steel), inside job operation, involving the highest levels of the government, mass media, intelligence agencies... as the lie has been protected since its occurrence. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
24 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

The mini nukes and energy weapons and all these crazy conspiracy theories have made people not question the story because they don't want to be associated with these crazy claims, the fact you put this simple argument too should be enough to discredit these nonsense claims, there are much more credible evidence of 9/11 being an inside job but some charlatans choose to spew nonsense as a distraction, it feels as if they were paid to do this.

That may very well be true. It could also be that they deliberately used unconventional means so that the general public would have a hard time believing what really happened, and allowing the perpetrators to dismiss other means (conventional) as they would not be able to explain all that occurred.  

Our goal shouldn't be to prove what exactly happened though (we may never know for sure), it should be to prove that it was a false flag attack to incite the Zionist anti islamic agendas. There are plenty of evidence for that, to the point that it's an open and shut case. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

This is a funny video of his

I was going to share this video with you:hahaha:, I completly lost this video and searched it for years, the video was defnetly deleted by youtube because the original video was very viewed, this video contains only 44k views.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

That may very well be true. It could also be that they deliberately used unconventional means so that the general public would have a hard time believing what really happened, and allowing the perpetrators to dismiss other means (conventional) as they would not be able to explain all that occurred.  

Our goal shouldn't be to prove what exactly happened though (we may never know for sure), it should be to prove that it was a false flag attack to incite the Zionist anti islamic agendas. There are plenty of evidence for that, to the point that it's an open and shut case. 

The video of ryan dawson I shared did exactly what you wanted, the video is titled "9/11 for grownups" he basically emphesises that we should look into the "who" and not really the "what".

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 9/8/2020 at 11:18 PM, HusseinAbbas said:

The "dancing palestinians" video had defently more to it then what is shown, the video has defently been manipulated

Almost, but no. lncorrect.

At the time, there were other news outlets present when the children were 'dancing'. The adults around them stood and watched. Then the other news outlets learned the children were given candy to act that way. After the footage was broadcast with the lie that it was people celebrating, the other news outlets went public with their inside stories to the hoax.

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Almost, but no. lncorrect.

At the time, there were other news outlets present when the children were 'dancing'. The adults around them stood and watched. Then the other news outlets learned the children were given candy to act that way. After the footage was broadcast with the lie that it was people celebrating, the other news outlets went public with their inside stories to the hoax.

From what I heard, some journalists recorded the entire thing including the candy giving part and then some (dont know who) decided to edit/manipulate that part out of the footage and give the "explosive footage" as they said and then reuters and fox and cnn reports their fake story.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

candy giving part

Did these alleged agent provocateurs distribute candy to the adults celebrating too? What about the motorists driving by and honking their horns? And what about the sweets shop where Palestinian owner or staff came out to distribute sweets?

My fellow Muslims make up the darnest and most amusing conspiracy theories.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Did these alleged agent provocateurs distribute candy to the adults celebrating too? What about the motorists driving by and honking their horns? And what about the sweets shop where Palestinian owner or staff came out to distribute sweets?

My fellow Muslims make up the darnest and most amusing conspiracy theories.

Indeed they do, just like the conspiracy theories of 911 attacks being inside job. Silly muslims. You'e been exposed as being nothing but a Zionist Shill, desperate for a win. How sad. 

Anyways, there is no indication that i was related to 911 attacks itself. The Woman celebrating also stated it was because of something else. Same with other people honking.

Regardless, this is no equivalent to the Israelies dancing, as they were witnessed filming, dancing, and staking out the place a day before. Not to mention the other Israelis caught trying to bomb the George Washington Br

 

Edited by Shiawarrior313
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...