Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who wishes to be contributer, user and editor of a wiki?

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Assalamu alaikum,

My name is Alex Abood and I'm 21 years old Sunni Muslim, and my origins is Romanian-Arab.

I have across to a awesome wiki namely islamwiki.org and it was founded years ago but still it has 8 articles. And I would need hundreds of Shias who would wish to be user, contributer and editor of that wiki. Because, the purpose of it is to make this wiki a true Islamic wiki, and hence, we can write articles things about Shia Islam, Sunni Islam etc... and we can also help and support one another on wiki. We have a section called counter argument, and we can refute and debunk all anti-islamic websites. And also, the purpose of it, is to show to non-Muslims the what it truly represent each branch of Islam. Also, we have a section called talk: user where we can discuss what project we can make and what articles we can make. 

We can have a pretty good time doing things together. And we need to do in such that this wiki will start to get more views to the extend where a Muslim organization would want to support it. 

Who's in?

P.S. I believe that this time, we really need to unite and stop being so divided. We can be like USA, but this time it is United Branches of Islam(UBI). And I simply cannot let the non-Muslims to have the chance to give discredit to Islam and Prophet Muhammad. I want to give to enemies of Islam, no chance of bashing it and to give discredit to it.