Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Moderators

Alhumdollilah Pakistani shias have handled it well so far. The wahabbis were hoping for a reaction so they could start a full on Saudi backed sectarian war. We have practising shia politicians who are close to IK and I think just letting this pass is the best thing. 

Don't take me wrong but I am not feeling bad for the people who have been killed or who will be killed in the coming days. What better way to leave this dunya than be killed for the love of Ahlulbayt(عليه السلام). May Allah give Sabr to their families and all the other shias too. 

While we should be vigilant about what the enemies are upto, it shouldn't affect us or our day to day lives. Our primary duties - obeying and worshipping Allah, loving Ahlulbayt, learning about religion and developing a relationship with Quran, remain the same regardless of the circumstances around us.

Edited by starlight
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. They don't like the anti-Marwan etc. explicit lanats OR 2. They've finally figured out the alleged indirect references to the first three What happens when they figure out the Qur'an

A Shia shopkeeper, Abbas Zamin gunned down today in Kohat.  

This is an on-going issue. Shia book store owners have been arrested before for keeping Ziarat-e-Ashura books. May Allah protect them all. 

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, Abu Hadi said:

Thank you for clarifying that. What I was trying to say is that Brothers and Sisters in Pakistan should not rely on IK or any of these other politicians to solve these issues. They have shown over and over again that they either don't do anything or make it worse. The politicians are not there to solve problems of the society, they are there to line their own pockets. How many times do we need to be shown this. The way forward relies upon two things. First is being respectful of our Sunni Brothers and Sisters by having a respectful dialogue with them.

I agree 100%.

On 9/13/2020 at 7:48 AM, Abu Hadi said:

IMHO, if I lived in Pakistan, I wouldn't recite ZIyarat Ashura in public. I would recite it, but in my house, or in a small group. Not reciting it in public doesn't make it any less real and reciting it in public is not wajib. Even reciting it is not wajib, but mustahab, but I am not asking anyone not to recite it, and there are many benefits of reciting it, as has been narrated by most of our Imams((عليه السلام)). But it is not 'more mustahab to recite it in pubic if that recitation would cause problems for the society, as it obviously is in Pakistan at the moment. 

I agree with the dialogue part but Ziarat Ashura is public should not be compromised because it is ziarat today, it will be something else tomorrow. Their goal is to limit azadari to our homes only at best. In the absence of all else, lets draw the line right here.

Also, this is a "revenge for the murder of Caliph Uthman" type ruse. They will pick on whatever to achieve their agenda.

• Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 8:54 AM, Guest Stupendous said:

Thankyou Big buddy this is what I am saying you haven’t ANYONE who can debate........Facebook is not for debating, apart from our ulema in Pakistan here in UK Adnan Rashid a layman speaker on speakers corner had challenged Nakhshawani a shia scholar to which the latter never replied because he knows the outcome.

Muawiya radhiyallahun can be debated and has been debated to death it’s not my problem that you can’t deal with a major imam handing up divine leadership to someone whom you disregard and whom others mazallah call kafir.

You are full of sarcasm and cheap shots, STEP 1 follow the ahlubaith, they were never sarcastic or acted smart.

Infact on this site alone one brother cherub786 has got you on Ashura............I don’t need to say no more.

how was I sarcastic to you? Little buddy...chota bhai - is that better?

The link I sent you was a sunni maulvi saying Yazeed needs to be protected to save Muawiya. You said it was not happening.

I find it funny that you think the much respected Cherry has me on Ashura. He is unable to answer the simple question of what the Jews were doing when the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) arrived in Medina. I think i have been waiting for 2 weeks. I provided 5+ narrations telling him what they were doing. Perhaps you can answer for him.

P.S.I am no aalim. I really admire Br. Adnan Rashid's knowledge and patience. I can't speak for SAN but I would be happy to chat with him on ShiaChat.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Yes we didn’t miss the part where Iran was WAITING for an answer from Hindu zealot modhi whom the Americans told NOT TO!! (Chabahar/oil) hence Iran had to go to China instead because indians hadn’t the courage to spend more money. Iran had no choice it now wants to join the belt and road initiative. LOL.Where as before it sided with Hindi India even against Muslim Pakistan. 

You May have missed that news because Persians were giving bayah to China who has millions of Muslims in concentration camps.

I mean the only shia state that Shias bang on about how it fights Zionism and imperialism will trade and befriend kafirs like China and India who have anti Muslim pogroms.

Such simplicity honestly is easily countered......we don’t listen to fairytales and blindly start believing that’s your job and to be honest you are GOOD.

wow, so much anger at such a young age. Iran is bad for making deals with China even though Pakistan is basically becoming a Chinese province.

Iran looks out for Oran first and then Muslims.

Saudi just looks out for Saudi+UAE+Bahrain giving bayah to Israel is a bigger problem.

Turkey+Iran+Pakistan+Malaysia are working as a new Muslim World Order. The protests in Pakistan are against this - definitely not to protect the honor of the sahaba.

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, starlight said:

Alhumdollilah Pakistani shias have handled it well so far. The wahabbis were hoping for a reaction so they could start a full on Saudi backed sectarian war. We have practising shia politicians who are close to IK and I think just letting this pass is the best thing. 

Don't take me wrong but I am not feeling bad for the people who have been killed or who will be killed in the coming days. What better way to leave this dunya than be killed for the love of Ahlulbayt(عليه السلام). May Allah give Sabr to their families and all the other shias too. 

While we should be vigilant about what the enemies are upto, it shouldn't affect us or our day to day lives. Our primary duties - obeying and worshipping Allah, loving Ahlulbayt, learning about religion and developing a relationship with Quran, remain the same regardless of the circumstances around us.

100%.

The response from our ulema and IK lack of response is the perfect answer.

If IK says anything that resembles favoring these takfiris, it will give them the green light to kill shias.

If IK says anything neutral or pro-shia, they will turn this into an anti-government protest.

Let's take Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as an example. Before Jamal, he allowed the speeches and active campaigning against him. Only when they started killing and looting around Basra did Imam Ali (عليه السلام) take action.

So the best course for now is silence.

• Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 10:39 AM, ShiaMan14 said:

I agree 100%.

I agree with the dialogue part but Ziarat Ashura is public should not be compromised because it is ziarat today, it will be something else tomorrow. Their goal is to limit azadari to our homes only at best. In the absence of all else, lets draw the line right here.

Also, this is a "revenge for the murder of Caliph Uthman" type ruse. They will pick on whatever to achieve their agenda.

I always say that we should on these matters seek guidance from Najaf and Qum. That is where our authority resides and the limits and otherwise of the practice. 

• Advanced Member
On 9/13/2020 at 9:36 AM, Cool said:

مگر جو دشمنی اور بغض اہلیبیت پر پیدا ہوا ہو اسکا حسب اور نسب دونوں ہی آلودہ ہو جاتے ہیں۔

Just want to add evidence of this statement as referred in Sunni books:

Ibne Abbas narrates from Holy Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a.)that he ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a.) addressed Hazrat Ali ((عليه السلام).) – No one from Arab will hate you except that he is illegitimate by birth and no Ansar will hate you except that he is a Jew and none from other people will hate you except a wretched (Shaqi).

(Manaqeb-e-Khwarazmi, pg. 323, HN 330)

http://alkausarmagazine.blogspot.com/2013/09/characteristics-of-enemies-of-imam-ali.html?m=1

It is likewise self-evident that anyone who is an opponent of Allah, His Messenger and Ahlul Bayt cannot be among the true servants of the Merciful One, nor can he be among the followers of the Sunnah except when such a “Sunnah” is meant to be the “sunnah” of the devil. As for the Sunnah of the Merciful One, it is loving Allah and His Messenger and Ahlul Bayt, following them and following in their footsteps. The most Exalted One has said,

“Say: I do not ask you for any reward for it except to love my near relatives” (Holy Qur'an, 42:23).

So how can one compare Mu`awiyah with Ali, or the “imams” of misguidance with the Imams of guidance?

https://www.al-islam.org/shiah-are-real-ahlul-sunnah-muhammad-al-tijani-al-samawi/enmity-ahlul-sunnah-towards-ahlul-bayt

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Lol what a load of crap!

NO it’s NOT funded by anyone (stop fooling people and spreading rumours), the only reason we Sunnis are angry not because of juloos or Matam

So about not being funded...

IMG-20200913-WA0018.jpg.f9dd1849466a35a3d67ee96cf0a0ea78.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0016.jpg.3e673e2367ed2076c22bafcec16f37ac.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0017.jpg.6815607436e891f7114032b5e43bc8af.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0020.jpg.3a67a475a6d5644646d3bef82f986e27.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0015.jpg.430e60432257e75b27768ce464e19ba1.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0021.jpg.97a5f598e9e26f0311841454ab59eb81.jpg

IMG-20200913-WA0024.jpg.4dd6323452fb587b3a1f3ca4bdb483ee.jpg

I have more pics if it helps...

9 hours ago, starlight said:

Alhumdollilah Pakistani shias have handled it well so far. The wahabbis were hoping for a reaction so they could start a full on Saudi backed sectarian war.

The Azmate Sahabah conference was actually organized and led by Barelawis. They used to be the natural political allies of Shi’ah in Pakistan, but have now turned on their former allies because of all this recent blasphemy against the Sahabah and Khulafa ar-Rashidin رضى الله عنهم

The sectarian divide between Sunnis and Shi’ah has never been as pronounced before as it is today in Pakistan, I would say, mostly due to the remarks of Shi’ah zakirin. Before the advent of social media, what the zakirs said had limited exposure to the wider public.

Edited by Cherub786
11 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I think most people and religions prefer shias because we don't go around suicide bombing others??? That is just a fact, no offense meant.

Suicide bombing has also been associated with self-professed Shi’ite militant and terrorist groups too, who were actually the pioneers of this tactic.

The mainstream Sunni Ulama have always maintained that suicide is haram, and even more so as a means to kill innocent people. It is therefore not correct to identify the suicide bombers as “Sunni” but as Kharijites who follow a different madhhab than Sunni Islam.

But the reason Hindus prefer Shi’ah over Sunni has nothing to do with suicide bombing, after all, when was the last time Hindus were killed in a suicide bombing?

Rather, Hindus see more familiarity in Shi’ite rituals and processions, like venerating the horse Zuljinnah.

• Veteran Member
14 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Suicide bombing has also been associated with self-professed Shi’ite militant and terrorist groups too, who were actually the pioneers of this tactic.

The mainstream Sunni Ulama have always maintained that suicide is haram, and even more so as a means to kill innocent people. It is therefore not correct to identify the suicide bombers as “Sunni” but as Kharijites who follow a different madhhab than Sunni Islam.

But the reason Hindus prefer Shi’ah over Sunni has nothing to do with suicide bombing, after all, when was the last time Hindus were killed in a suicide bombing?

Rather, Hindus see more familiarity in Shi’ite rituals and processions, like venerating the horse Zuljinnah.

[Edited Out]e suicide bombing has always been against military targets, not civilians.

To confirm, ISIS, Al-Qaida, etc are kharjites, correct? If you accept as such, I will recant my statement about sunni suicode bombing.

You are putting the cart before the horse. Hindus love Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and so they venerate shia rituals. There are lots of hindu poets who have written extensively about Imam Hussain. For example, "kaffir houn lekin katil-e-Shabbir toh nahi houn..."

2 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

[Edited Out]e suicide bombing has always been against military targets, not civilians.

To confirm, ISIS, Al-Qaida, etc are kharjites, correct? If you accept as such, I will recant my statement about sunni suicode bombing.

Correct, they are Kharijites, in some instances even worse than the historic Kharijites.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

The sectarian divide between Sunnis and Shi’ah has never been as pronounced before as it is today in Pakistan, I would say, mostly due to the remarks of Shi’ah zakirin

Nothing compared to what it was in Jamal and Siffeen. 

But here is just one incident to remind you. There are countless others 

The Therhi Massacre was a mass genocide that occurred on 6 June 1963 in Thehri, Sindh, Pakistan. 118 Shia Muslims were killed. Although it was not the first incident of violence against the Shia Muslims of Pakistan, this attack is considered to be the first major massacre of civilians in the Sindh.

On the day of Ashura on 3 June 1963, Shias of Thehri village attempted to carry a Taziya. When this news reached the nearby Wahabi madrassa of Khairpur, students of Madrassa went to Thehri and burned both Taziya and Imambargah. Many people were burnt alive and others were butchered with meat cleavers. 

The press did not cover the incidents properly, as the identity of both the perpetrators and the victims was concealed.On 16 June, six Deobandi organisations arranged a public meeting in Lahore, where they blamed the victims for the violence. In July, a commission was appointed to investigate the riots. Its report was published in December of that year, but it did not name any individuals or organisations. Nobody was punished.

Want to see pictures?

8 minutes ago, starlight said:

Nothing compared to what it was in Jamal and Siffeen. 

But here is just one incident to remind you. There are countless others 

The Therhi Massacre was a mass genocide that occurred on 6 June 1963 in Thehri, Sindh, Pakistan. 118 Shia Muslims were killed. Although it was not the first incident of violence against the Shia Muslims of Pakistan, this attack is considered to be the first major massacre of civilians in the Sindh.

On the day of Ashura on 3 June 1963, Shias of Thehri village attempted to carry a Taziya. When this news reached the nearby Wahabi madrassa of Khairpur, students of Madrassa went to Thehri and burned both Taziya and Imambargah. Many people were burnt alive and others were butchered with meat cleavers. 

The press did not cover the incidents properly, as the identity of both the perpetrators and the victims was concealed.On 16 June, six Deobandi organisations arranged a public meeting in Lahore, where they blamed the victims for the violence. In July, a commission was appointed to investigate the riots. Its report was published in December of that year, but it did not name any individuals or organisations. Nobody was punished.

Want to see pictures?

How can this be objectively verified (pictures hardly tell the full story), when by your own admission, the official investigations conclude otherwise?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

How can this be objectively verified (pictures hardly tell the full story), when by your own admission, the official investigations conclude otherwise?

Oh I wasn't even going to try to prove it too.What I said about the pictures wasn't to prove anything. You can continue to believe whatever you wish.

Guest Stupendous
On 9/13/2020 at 10:46 AM, ShiaMan14 said:

how was I sarcastic to you? Little buddy...chota bhai - is that better?

The link I sent you was a sunni maulvi saying Yazeed needs to be protected to save Muawiya. You said it was not happening.

I find it funny that you think the much respected Cherry has me on Ashura. He is unable to answer the simple question of what the Jews were doing when the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) arrived in Medina. I think i have been waiting for 2 weeks. I provided 5+ narrations telling him what they were doing. Perhaps you can answer for him.

P.S.I am no aalim. I really admire Br. Adnan Rashid's knowledge and patience. I can't speak for SAN but I would be happy to chat with him on ShiaChat.

How do you know I am your little bhai? I could be older than you.......sarcastic as well as condescending.

You post 1 link that too on Facebook about a mullah defending yazeed? Is that a debate? Or is that about someone’s character? No wonder brother cherub786 is much wiser and answers with sense and logic without the need to sound sarcastic or condescending.

just like you don’t know which day they arrived in Madina.

Lol he ain’t coming to sc and you know it, infact  you even acknowledged your not an alim, you are probably on the level of Mo deen your only shia speaker on speakers corner representing shia.

wherever there is sunna NO ahlu tashayyu are seen, speakers corner is a good live example for that, all the shias did was come in as a group causing friction with Sunnis until the Sunnis like bro Adnan and a few others dealt with them and they never returned but started doing YouTube videos from home instead.

Hence I say or us Sunni say how come the great SAN hasn’t replied to Adnan???

Guest Stupendous
16 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

wow, so much anger at such a young age. Iran is bad for making deals with China even though Pakistan is basically becoming a Chinese province.

Iran looks out for Oran first and then Muslims.

Saudi just looks out for Saudi+UAE+Bahrain giving bayah to Israel is a bigger problem.

Turkey+Iran+Pakistan+Malaysia are working as a new Muslim World Order. The protests in Pakistan are against this - definitely not to protect the honor of the sahaba.

Oh it’s anger if I reply back to you in the same way you respond??

You are the one who is angry with people defending sahaba slyly turning it around to mean defending yazeed, just look at your post.

I mentioned Iran in the same breath you mention Saudi Arabia etc both are the same if Saudis send people to Pakistan do does Iran, hence I said we can turn it on YOU.

Iran looks out for Iran and that’s it!!

uighur what muslims are they looking out for?

KASHMIR (my home) what did they do to India? It was IK and Pakistan who raise this issue up on international stage.

Talk about being delusional.

Lol giving bayah to a non Muslim they must take that from your books where (you believe) the same with Hassan and Muawiya ra.

sarcasm with bayah lol.

Lol again delusional if Iran made a public statement and saying what the low life Zakir’s say against sahaba ra then watch how Pakistan and Turkey DEFEND sahaba ra, you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you believe it’s a protest against the new Muslim order.

Oh my it’s a conspiracy now.

No wonder bro cherub786 is much more articulate than you.

Guest Stupendous
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Yazeedis have come in open. 

Seriously?

This is a reaction to shia Zakir’s actions, these lot are just as bad as the Zakir’s who curse the sahaba ra.

Every ACTION has an equal and opposite reaction I’m amazed you can’t see that.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Seriously?

This is a reaction to shia Zakir’s actions, these lot are just as bad as the Zakir’s who curse the sahaba ra.

Great! So this means the more Shias curse Muawiya, the more the other lot with praise killers of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام)?    BINGO! 

• Development Team
3 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Seriously?

Tomorrow this nasibis will scream Jai shri Ram. 

Stupendous: This is reaction to shia Zakir’s cursing. 

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Barelawis

1. What's the difference between Barelwis, Deobandis, Wahabis, and Salafis? 

2. Is there any special name for Sunnis who are not any of the above? 

3. What special title do those few Sunnis who are anti-Muawiya and Yazid go by? These Sunnis claim to and apparently express a lot of love for the ahlul bayth (عليه السلام). I also noticed these Sunnis are really pro-unity and also condemn the killers of Imam Hussain (a). 

• Advanced Member

Actually the son of Umar al-Khattab pledged allegiance to Yazid. Not only he pledged allegiance but commanded his family to obey Yazid and if anyone go against him he will cut ties with him. 

Our inspiration bearer brother accepts Abdullah ibn Umar as his Imam. So it is obligatory on him to follow his Imam. 

Edited by Cool
32 minutes ago, AStruggler said:

1. What's the difference between Barelwis, Deobandis, Wahabis, and Salafis? 

2. Is there any special name for Sunnis who are not any of the above? 

3. What special title do those few Sunnis who are anti-Muawiya and Yazid go by? These Sunnis claim to and apparently express a lot of love for the ahlul bayth (عليه السلام). I also noticed these Sunnis are really pro-unity and also condemn the killers of Imam Hussain (a). 

1. Barelawis are attributed to Ahmad Rida Khan of Bareli, they consider him the Mujaddid of the 14th century hijri. They are Hanafi Maturidis, and believe the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is Nur Mujassim (created from light, didn’t have a shadow), Alim al-Ghaib (has knowledge of the unseen), Hadir Nadir (all actions are present to him and he witnesses everything), Mukhtar Kull (has absolute free choice over everything). They venerate tombs of Prophets and saints, and hold istighatha, isti’ana, istimdad, tawassul through the deceased Prophets and Saints to be valid.

2. Deobandis are attributed to Ulama of Deoband, notably Muhammad Qasim of Nanawta, Rashid Ahmad of Gangoh, and Ashraf Ali Thanawi. They are Hanafi Maturidis. They believe the Prophets are alive in their graves, and that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم hears directly from his grave. They believe Allah is omnipresent. They believe the Nubuwwah of Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم is bil-dhat (Essential), and the Nubuwwah of all other Prophets is bil-ard (Accidental), meaning they have acquired Nubuwwah from the faid or masdar of the Prophet’s Nubuwwah. Tablighi Jama’at is considered the missionary wing of Deobandi sect.

3. Wahhabism is not an independent sect but a descriptive term to describe all those Muslims, regardless of school of law or theology, who condemn tomb veneration and calling upon the deceased Prophets and saints for help (istighatha, isti’ana, istimdad). In Pakistan, Wahhabi is usually the term to describe Hanafi Mamatis and Ahle Hadith.

4. Salafis (usually called Ahle Hadith in Pakistan) are a sect who ascribe themselves to the creed, jurisprudence and methodology of the Salaf. They mostly reject taqlid. They are divided into various tendencies, from Madkhali (quietist), modernist associated with Muhammad Abduh and Rashid Rida, and Jihadist. They are largely opposed to Sufism and certain Sufi practices they regard as innovation.

5. Jama’ate Islami, founded by Abul Ala Mawdudi, is a political orientation of Muslims. In Pakistan, they are usually Hanafis, and their aim is to create a revolutionary Islamic state. They believe the objective of all the Prophets was to establish a state. They are active in electoral politics and call for Islamic ecumenism, and pan-Islamic ideas, and particularly stress political causes of Muslims like liberation of Kashmir, Palestine, etc. They also call for full implementation of the Shari’ah. They are somewhat close to the Muslim Brotherhood (Ikhwanis) ideologically.

6. Panjpiris or Mamatis, an offshoot of Deobandis who believe the deceased cannot hear, and that the reward and punishment of grave refers to a parallel grave of barzakh. They are strongly opposed to tomb veneration and calling upon the deceased Prophets and Saints for help. They are Hanafis and tend to be Maturidis in creed.

I consider myself a Sunni Muslim, but do not fall neatly in any of the above categories, although I am closest to #6 the Mamatis. I am a Hanafi but not a Maturidi (closer to Hanbali creed in theology), and I’m not a Deobandi nor do I regard the Ulama of Deoband, unlike most Panjpiris.

There are many other smaller groups of self-professed Sunnis in Pakistan, but these five or six are the main branches, and those smaller groups are usually offshoots of one of these main branches.

As for your last question, there are a tendency of some Sunnis, largely Barelawi, known as Tafdilis. They do not curse Mu’awiya, but may be mildly critical of him. They tend to favor unity with the Shi’ah but not always. Most Sunnis condemn Yazid, others are silent regarding him, and very few praise him.

Edited by Cherub786
  • Development Team
43 minutes ago, Cool said:

Actually the son of Umar al-Khattab pledged allegiance to Yazid. Not only he pledged allegiance but commanded his family to obey Yazid and if anyone go against him he will cut ties with him. 

Our inspiration bearer brother accepts Abdullah ibn Umar as his Imam. So it is obligatory on him to follow his Imam. 

Just like one sunni Imam said if we want to defend Mu'awiyah, we have to defend Yazid. Similarly, if you want to defend Umar, you have to defend Abdullah ibn Umar and his actions and since he gave allegiance to Yazid, you have to defend Yazid. 

Edited by Sirius_Bright
Dominoes falling
Guest Molana Laddan Marhoom

Analysis of the current sectarian situation in Pakistan (Sep. 2020)

Rise and Fall of Oil prices have mostly been directly correlated with the Shia killings in Pakistan. 

Its different this time, the source of money is less petro and more the bankers’ mafia. 

Consider two dimensions of this: 

One, Pakistan has lately been under immense pressure to join the Saudi led block of Zio Sunnis. Paki establishment would have happily swallowed it, they have been since last 40 years. But in the process they also became used to of their Chinese masters. That, added with Paks deep state’s obsession with anything India (this time around, getting in Saudi block meant accepting Indian domination over Asia), the establishment resisted. 

In response, ZioArabs attempted to play their trump card. Pakistani Salafis in their love of ZioArabja are going out of their way in changing the fundamental religious mindset of Pakistani sunnis. Although news to many, most of Sunni ME, some parts of North Africa, and most of East Asia already is of this mindset. There weren’t many Shias there so there was no one to give the alternate narrative to Sunnis, so the Wahabis project went in smoothly. 

In Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India, the Wahabist project banged its head against the Shia wall. With all three of these countries having minority but very vocal Shia populations (thanks to the azadari practices of these Shias), the cult of Muawiah and Yazeed couldn’t hide its face.

Hence here, whenever Sunnis come to their cyclical senses, the anti-Muawiah and pro-Ahlulbayt voices are being heard even among them. Having low analysis tendencies inherent in Sunni school of thoughts, they do keep fluctuating between anti and pro Sufyanis, but nonetheless the reverence of Ahlulbayt keeps poking its head among Sunnis whenever the funding or the zeal of Muawiah cult is reduced. 

Some may naively say the reason could be the Sufi traditions of Sunnis of Sub-continent, but that conclusion won’t be true because East Asia only fifty years ago, was a huge bastion of Sunni Sufia, but gave up to Wahabis in the face of Ziodi black gold.  Conclusions of this part is on you..

Stopping this here.

In my next part, I’ll analyze why this time around, the Wahabis Deobandi outfits of Paks are told to sit quiet and let the Barelvi do the anti Shia, anti Ahlulbayt talking. 

• Veteran Member
14 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Oh it’s anger if I reply back to you in the same way you respond??

You are the one who is angry with people defending sahaba slyly turning it around to mean defending yazeed, just look at your post.

I mentioned Iran in the same breath you mention Saudi Arabia etc both are the same if Saudis send people to Pakistan do does Iran, hence I said we can turn it on YOU.

Iran looks out for Iran and that’s it!!

uighur what muslims are they looking out for?

KASHMIR (my home) what did they do to India? It was IK and Pakistan who raise this issue up on international stage.

Talk about being delusional.

Lol giving bayah to a non Muslim they must take that from your books where (you believe) the same with Hassan and Muawiya ra.

sarcasm with bayah lol.

Lol again delusional if Iran made a public statement and saying what the low life Zakir’s say against sahaba ra then watch how Pakistan and Turkey DEFEND sahaba ra, you are living in cloud cuckoo land if you believe it’s a protest against the new Muslim order.

Oh my it’s a conspiracy now.

No wonder bro cherub786 is much more articulate than you.

Lol. I have told Cherry that he is much more eloquent and articulate than me - is that meant to insult me?

At the very least, Iran has curtailed relations with India. What exactly has Saudi+UAE+Bahrain or any Arab country done for Kashmir?

No one is looking out for Uighurs so why are you blaming Iran only? Anti-Shia propaganda?

Mufti Muneeb was on the mic yesterday defending Yazeed so there is that (you've seen the videos above).

You have a lot ot learn if you think the sectarianism in Pakistan to do defend the sahaba. Politics at play...even political analysts are saying the same thing.

Let's see how good a follower of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) you are. I will create a topic on Muawiya and let you decide how RA he is. I won't respond to that thread at all and not add any commentary to it.

Edited by ShiaMan14
  • Veteran Member
On 9/14/2020 at 3:13 AM, Guest Stupendous said:

How do you know I am your little bhai? I could be older than you.......sarcastic as well as condescending.

You post 1 link that too on Facebook about a mullah defending yazeed? Is that a debate? Or is that about someone’s character? No wonder brother cherub786 is much wiser and answers with sense and logic without the need to sound sarcastic or condescending.

just like you don’t know which day they arrived in Madina.

Lol he ain’t coming to sc and you know it, infact  you even acknowledged your not an alim, you are probably on the level of Mo deen your only shia speaker on speakers corner representing shia.

wherever there is sunna NO ahlu tashayyu are seen, speakers corner is a good live example for that, all the shias did was come in as a group causing friction with Sunnis until the Sunnis like bro Adnan and a few others dealt with them and they never returned but started doing YouTube videos from home instead.

Hence I say or us Sunni say how come the great SAN hasn’t replied to Adnan???

Chacha? I will call you whatever you want. How about Stupy?

You said no one is defending Yazeed and provided you a video. No one said anything about a debate. 

I called you chota bhai because it seems like your comprehension skills are immature  - I have been asking Cherry a simply question for 2 weeks now (I think) and he can't even answer it when I have provided clear narrations about it. May be you can help him.

The thing is Stupy, being eloquent and articulate doesn't help in being objective, facing facts and admitting to reason but those are big-boy issues.

1 day I will go to England and go to Speakers Corner and learn from Adnan Rashid. Hope to see you there. 

• Veteran Member
11 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

Seriously?

Stupy - All shias including me condemn what Asif Raza Alvi said in Islamabad.

If every action has an equal and opposite reaction then know that cursing was started by Muawiya - I am amazed you don't know that...not really amazed..

So start the condemnation from Muawiya. Agreed?

• Veteran Member
On 9/14/2020 at 3:36 AM, Guest Stupendous said:

How come Muawiya got a RA and Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) did not? Should we consider that tauheen-e-sahaba?

As promised, just for you:

• Veteran Member
13 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Yazeedis have come in open. 

So the good news is that the enemy is out in the open.

As Maulana Shahenshah Naqvi said, "there is no compromise on Bani Ummayya"