Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. They don't like the anti-Marwan etc. explicit lanats OR 2. They've finally figured out the alleged indirect references to the first three What happens when they figure out the Qur'an

A Shia shopkeeper, Abbas Zamin gunned down today in Kohat.  

This is an on-going issue. Shia book store owners have been arrested before for keeping Ziarat-e-Ashura books. May Allah protect them all. 

Posted Images

  • Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, starlight said:

 

 

This is a page right out of Muawiya's book.

Who thinks this resembles "revenge for uthman" murder type civil strife is being created.

Its a ploy to destabilize the government.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 9/9/2020 at 7:38 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

Absurd but not impossible. If any brother or sister can read below chargesheet in urdu and let us know. 

 

This was 100% true.

The father had written the name of his son as "host" so they arrested the little boy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
26 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Its a ploy to destabilize the government.

Yep. Because Pakistan refused to get into bed with KSA and Israel.

Edited by starlight
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

When Imran Khan first came to power, he said he wanted to bring back Riasat-e-Medina (rulership of Medina). 

 
He may have meant the Riasat during the time of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) but what he inherited was more like the caliphate of Imam Ali (عليه السلام).
 
Much like when Imam Ali (عليه السلام) took over, the country is rife with corruption and nepotism. Poor have to lie, cheat, steal to get by; rich are lying, cheating, stealing to get richer. 
 
Imran Khan is going after the corrupt politicians and mafias making enemies everywhere much like what happened during the reign of Imam Ali (عليه السلام).
 
Despite the challenges, Pakistan is on an upgrade trajectory. This is of course working against the agenda of the enemies of Pakistan.
 
Much like "revenge for Caliph Uthman" was used as a ruse to instigate a civil war to destabilise Imam Ali's (عليه السلام) government, sectarianism is being used today to destabilize IK's government.
 
While we can blame foreign powers (RAW, Saudi, Israel) for this turmoil, unfortunate fact is that it is Pakistanis selling out and as a result Pakistanis will die.
 
IK is in an unenviable position that no matter what he does, he will be criticized. So he might as well do the right thing and go after those who are hell-bent on destabilizing Pakistan.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team

Imran khan has tweeted and defended Hindu minority couple of times. Good for him. Example:

https://www.india.com/news/world/imran-khans-party-suspends-leader-for-posters-insulting-hindus-3936547/

But the same Nawasib goes after shias crying out sectarianism when shi'as recite a supplication. Shi'as are encountered in their shop, on the street - not a single tweet. Banned outfit Sipahe Sahabah takes out procession chanting shi'a kafir - no condemnation. Sunni Molvi insults Maulana Shehenshah Naqvi while addressing the rally - still no criticism. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

Some folks were surprised how many people turned up to the anti-shia rally.

I had to remind them that 30,000 showed up to kill the grandson of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Listen yourself and have even bigger rally on hafta-e-wahdat. 

 

شاہنشاہ نکاح سے پیدا ہوتے ہے، چمچے متعہ سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں

Oh my did he just say that in such a massive public rally? I’m a Sunni, but I think these Mullas are taking it way too far. :hahaha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

^ Want to here something even more ridiculous?

" the narrations about Hassan and Hussain being the masters of youth of Paradise and Fatima (عليه السلام) the Lady of Paradise cannot be true because this would equate to RasulAllah being a nepotist and distributing Jannah to his close family."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

@ShiaMan14 This total silence from IK is appalling. News had been going around that a fresh list of shias to be target killed had been released by these people. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Molana Laddan

For Pakistani Shias, the story of Hurr RA and Sinan Laeen is unfolding right in front of your eyes. 
 

Molana Tariq Jameel turned from a Deobandi star to outlaw by professing Mola Ali, Ameerul Momeneen Ali, writing a book on the greatness of Ahlulbayt AS. Deobandi cult is rejecting him as being Deobandi (Deobandi: Indian subcontinent Salafi cult produced by British during the time of their colonial rule). 

Mufti Muneeb turned from a respected Sunni figure of showing love for Ahlulbayt in his media appearances into this deviant, perverted Sunni hot bubble whose only recognition has lately become an anti Ahlulbayt, anti Shia pink beard soulless eyed mulla. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, starlight said:

@ShiaMan14 This total silence from IK is appalling. News had been going around that a fresh list of shias to be target killed had been released by these people. 

 

Something is going on in the background. Forwarding as received:

For the next 3 to 4 weeks,  Pakistan is expected to confront an extensive Anti-Pakistan, Anti-Government & Anti-Army campaign. 

* Bilawal Zardari is scheduled to visit USA a week before the visit of IK.

* Anti-Pakistan & Anti- Army protests will be organized during IK visit.

* Indian lobby, PTM, PPP & PMLN are organizing these protests.

* BZ will meet some Lobbyist/Senators to undermine the visit of IK.

* Hussain Haqqani, a proven traitor is in full action in USA & is being supported & financed by Zardari and NS.

* Certain Media Houses and Journalists have also been hired to complete this nexus
Please forward to everyone in your contact list to make everyone aware and be ready to confront this traitors propaganda against our homeland. Pakistan Zindabad

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
36 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Something is going on in the background.

He should do something soon if he doesn't want to lose the Shia votes. In the last election both Ammar Nakhshwani and Shahenshah Naqvi openly came out to support IK and as a result majority of Shias voted for PTI. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stupendous
On 9/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, ShiaMan14 said:

Salaam,

These are indeed dangerous times for the shia of Pakistan.

First, let's clarify an internal matter - those who want us to curtail azadari in the name of "perception" should realize that our enemies are against our entire system of belief. As such, they won't rest until we give up mourn for Hussain (عليه السلام).

Second, mourning for Hussain points fingers at Yazid and as we begin to dig deeper, things get to Saqifa rather quickly. As a sunni mulla recently said, "we have to defend Yazeed or Muawiya will be in trouble"

This new sectarianism is being facilitated aka funded aka instigated by those who want to destabilize Pakistan. Usual suspects like Israel, India + their new BFF Saudi + UAE.

If we can be patient for a few more weeks and not let this blow up, it too shall pass. Easier said than done but better than the alternative.

May Allah keep the momineen of Pakistan safe by the blessings of Ahlul-Bayt.

Lol what a load of crap!

NO it’s NOT funded by anyone (stop fooling people and spreading rumours), the only reason we Sunnis are angry not because of juloos or Matam but PUBLICLY stating a close sahaba ra as something else astaghfirullah............That’s it!

We can turn that around to you lot......supported by western powers especially India to destabilise Sunnis and Shias. So simple to accuse.

You can carry on muharram and your rituals in your centres and do what you want to, the Pakistani Sunni public won’t mind.

Just don’t curse and abuse openly because h then you will be confronted OPENELY for the curses and abuses, Pakistani muslims are not gonna turn the other cheek now thanks to the firebrand nitwits who curse our sahaba ra.

The Sunni Muslim ulema have CHALLENGED your mullahs in debates about muawiya ra...........NOT yazeed!!

stop lying that mullahs believe they have to defend yazeed or Muawiya will be in trouble, this nonsense is called a LIE!!

We can easily defend Muawiya ra anywhere in Pakistan our scholars have issued you a challenge......BE MEN AND STAND UP TO IT!!

Instead of posting here as if you are a brave knowledgable person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Stupendous said:

We can turn that around to you lot......supported by western powers especially India to destabilise Sunnis and Shias. So simple to accuse.

I have noticed that Hindus overwhelmingly prefer Shi’ah to us Sunni Muslims. Wasim Rizvi is an Indian Shi’i who is known for going against the communal interests of the Muslims. He is in favor of building the Ram idol worship temple in Ayodhya and sold out the Muslims on the Babri Mosque issue.

Modi’s (Butcher of Gujarat) most enthusiastic supporters are a Shi’ah sect, the Dawudi Bohras. Likewise, I find it strange that Iran constantly propagandizes against Israel for alleged mistreatment of Palestinians, but has very cordial relations with India that is treating Muslims like second class citizens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Malik Alamdar Hassan, the licence holder of the 25th Muharam procession in Mandi Bahauddin, has been shot dead this morning as he was making his way to the mosque for Fajr Azan. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team
1 hour ago, Cherub786 said:

Wasim Rizvi is an Indian Shi’i who is known for going against the communal interests of the Muslims. He is in favor of building the Ram idol worship temple in Ayodhya and sold out the Muslims on the Babri Mosque issue.

Please do not potray him as representative of Indian shias. I would have replied in detail if this was an appropriate thread. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Oh my did he just say that in such a massive public rally? I’m a Sunni, but I think these Mullas are taking it way too far. :hahaha:

If these guys have something to say to us, at least do it with class and honour, but these guys are resorting to random immature name-calling, rough language, and just ugly behaviour. 

Molana Shahenshah Naqvi, the one they're insulting in that video, he's always doing unity stuff and addressing Sunni figures so nicely that sometimes I feel like he's being too nice. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators
On 8/31/2020 at 3:06 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

Is IK talking about this incident.

I'm sorry to say this, if it offends anyone, but Imran Khan is a useless piece of nothing burger.

He's using the typical style of an American politician. Saying he will take a 'very tough action' when it comes to injustice perpetrated against a certain group who he doesn't receive much money from (i.e. the Shia). Then, in actual fact, does nothing about it. 

Shia brothers and sisters need to protect themselves. Don't rely on these nothing politicians to protect you. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Wanderer
8 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I'm sorry to say this, if it offends anyone, but Imran Khan is a useless piece of nothing burger.

He's using the typical style of an American politician. Saying he will take a 'very tough action' when it comes to injustice perpetrated against a certain group who he doesn't receive much money from (i.e. the Shia). Then, in actual fact, does nothing about it. 

Shia brothers and sisters need to protect themselves. Don't rely on these nothing politicians to protect them. 

Protect yourself to be free to curse and insult whom the Sunni regard as high but Then don’t cry if Sunnis retaliate to them curses.

If you have the truth then show it cursing and abusing is not the truth it just upsets the others and the others are a majority and if you can’t  then be ready to protect yourself for your unnecessary cursing and abusing based on lies.

you are right you then need to protect yourselfs and the lies you believe because no one who is right even the law will not protect liars!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 2:52 AM, Guest Stupendous said:

The Sunni Muslim ulema have CHALLENGED your mullahs in debates about muawiya ra...........NOT yazeed!!

stop lying that mullahs believe they have to defend yazeed or Muawiya will be in trouble, this nonsense is called a LIE!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3019465308176716&id=100003398285628

Here you go little buddy.

On 9/13/2020 at 2:52 AM, Guest Stupendous said:

Lol what a load of crap!

NO it’s NOT funded by anyone (stop fooling people and spreading rumours), the only reason we Sunnis are angry not because of juloos or Matam but PUBLICLY stating a close sahaba ra as something else astaghfirullah............That’s it!

We can turn that around to you lot......supported by western powers especially India to destabilise Sunnis and Shias. So simple to accuse.

You can carry on muharram and your rituals in your centres and do what you want to, the Pakistani Sunni public won’t mind.

Just don’t curse and abuse openly because h then you will be confronted OPENELY for the curses and abuses, Pakistani muslims are not gonna turn the other cheek now thanks to the firebrand nitwits who curse our sahaba ra.

The Sunni Muslim ulema have CHALLENGED your mullahs in debates about muawiya ra...........NOT yazeed!!

do you want to discuss Muawiya?

Why are you so angry? 

Step 1: Follow the sunna of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). He was always calm and had an approachable demeanor even when faced with abuse.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
32 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I'm sorry to say this, if it offends anyone, but Imran Khan is a useless piece of nothing burger.

He's using the typical style of an American politician. Saying he will take a 'very tough action' when it comes to injustice perpetrated against a certain group who he doesn't receive much money from (i.e. the Shia). Then, in actual fact, does nothing about it. 

Shia brothers and sisters need to protect themselves. Don't rely on these nothing politicians to protect you. 

there was an incident that happened in Islamabad....the speaker fled to England. Thats what IK was referring to.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member
On 9/13/2020 at 5:06 AM, Cherub786 said:

I have noticed that Hindus overwhelmingly prefer Shi’ah to us Sunni Muslims. Wasim Rizvi is an Indian Shi’i who is known for going against the communal interests of the Muslims. He is in favor of building the Ram idol worship temple in Ayodhya and sold out the Muslims on the Babri Mosque issue.

I think most people and religions prefer shias because we don't go around suicide bombing others??? That is just a fact, no offense meant.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:06 AM, Cherub786 said:

Modi’s (Butcher of Gujarat) most enthusiastic supporters are a Shi’ah sect, the Dawudi Bohras. Likewise, I find it strange that Iran constantly propagandizes against Israel for alleged mistreatment of Palestinians, but has very cordial relations with India that is treating Muslims like second class citizens.

You must have missed the news where Iran cancelled an extremely large deep-sea port (Charbaha) contract with India + Modi and gave it to China.

You may have missed that news because arabs were busy giving bayah to Israel at that time. 

P.S. this is a shia ithna ashari site.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderators

Thank you for clarifying that. What I was trying to say is that Brothers and Sisters in Pakistan should not rely on IK or any of these other politicians to solve these issues. They have shown over and over again that they either don't do anything or make it worse. The politicians are not there to solve problems of the society, they are there to line their own pockets. How many times do we need to be shown this. The way forward relies upon two things. First is being respectful of our Sunni Brothers and Sisters by having a respectful dialogue with them. IMHO, if I lived in Pakistan, I wouldn't recite ZIyarat Ashura in public. I would recite it, but in my house, or in a small group. Not reciting it in public doesn't make it any less real and reciting it in public is not wajib. Even reciting it is not wajib, but mustahab, but I am not asking anyone not to recite it, and there are many benefits of reciting it, as has been narrated by most of our Imams((عليه السلام)). But it is not 'more mustahab to recite it in pubic if that recitation would cause problems for the society, as it obviously is in Pakistan at the moment. 

To my Sunni Brothers and Sisters, I have said this many times. We will never realize the dream of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) of Ummahtan Wahidatan, One Ummah until we engage in real, honest open dialogue where no part of Islamic history is 'off limits' if this history is discussed in a respectful way and without foul language and threats and this dialogue is engaged in with the intention that these muslims we are talking to are our brothers and sisters, as the Holy Quran says, and not our enemies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team
1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

there was an incident that happened in Islamabad....the speaker fled to England. Thats what IK was referring to.

I don't think IK was referring to that Zakir. He tweeted on Ashura and then arrest happened for Ziyarate Ashura. 

59 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

these people are waiting for IK to say something to turn the protests from anti-shia to anti-government.

My opinion is that IK's silence is the best approach right now.

IK not uttering a word makes him complicit in the crime. He thinks reciting a supplication is sectarian but 30k on the street chanting shia kafir isn't. 

He talks lot about minority rights. He should step up and calm the situation to redeem himself. 

56 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

You must have missed the news where Iran cancelled an extremely large deep-sea port (Charbaha) contract with India + Modi and gave it to China.

It's no secret that India-Iran relations are not rosy as before. India halted investment at Chabahar port due to US sanctions and the project was getting delayed. So Iran gave the contract of Chabahar Rail to China and not the entire port. The reports have different versions. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stupendous
On 9/13/2020 at 7:36 AM, ShiaMan14 said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3019465308176716&id=100003398285628

Here you go little buddy.

do you want to discuss Muawiya?

Why are you so angry? 

Step 1: Follow the sunna of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). He was always calm and had an approachable demeanor even when faced with abuse.

Thankyou Big buddy this is what I am saying you haven’t ANYONE who can debate........Facebook is not for debating, apart from our ulema in Pakistan here in UK Adnan Rashid a layman speaker on speakers corner had challenged Nakhshawani a shia scholar to which the latter never replied because he knows the outcome.

Muawiya radhiyallahun can be debated and has been debated to death it’s not my problem that you can’t deal with a major imam handing up divine leadership to someone whom you disregard and whom others mazallah call kafir.

You are full of sarcasm and cheap shots, STEP 1 follow the ahlubaith, they were never sarcastic or acted smart.

Infact on this site alone one brother cherub786 has got you on Ashura............I don’t need to say no more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stupendous
On 9/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, ShiaMan14 said:

I think most people and religions prefer shias because we don't go around suicide bombing others??? That is just a fact, no offense meant.

You must have missed the news where Iran cancelled an extremely large deep-sea port (Charbaha) contract with India + Modi and gave it to China.

You may have missed that news because arabs were busy giving bayah to Israel at that time. 

P.S. this is a shia ithna ashari site.

Yes we didn’t miss the part where Iran was WAITING for an answer from Hindu zealot modhi whom the Americans told NOT TO!! (Chabahar/oil) hence Iran had to go to China instead because indians hadn’t the courage to spend more money. Iran had no choice it now wants to join the belt and road initiative. LOL.Where as before it sided with Hindi India even against Muslim Pakistan. 

You May have missed that news because Persians were giving bayah to China who has millions of Muslims in concentration camps.

I mean the only shia state that Shias bang on about how it fights Zionism and imperialism will trade and befriend kafirs like China and India who have anti Muslim pogroms.

Such simplicity honestly is easily countered......we don’t listen to fairytales and blindly start believing that’s your job and to be honest you are GOOD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

شاہنشاہ نکاح سے پیدا ہوتے ہے، چمچے متعہ سے پیدا ہوتے ہیں

یہ دونوں ہی طریقوں سے ایک حلالی اولاد جنم لیتی ہے۔ مگر جو دشمنی اور بغض اہلیبیت پر پیدا ہوا ہو اسکا حسب اور نسب دونوں ہی آلودہ ہو جاتے ہیں۔

پھر وہ چاہے شہنشاہ ہو یا چمچہ کہلاتا حرامی ہی ہے۔

Edited by Cool
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...