Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Important Dates & Events in Early Islam

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

:salam:

I have tried to put all important dates and events on one page so that readers can see the reference between birth and an event, age of a particular individual at the time of revelation, comparing ages etc. It is printable version on A3 page! Due to the limit and restrictions I am unable to attach files with .xls or .pub extension and in case anyone needs editable format please let me know and I will be happy to share!

I have taken all possible precautions to be as accurate as possible but since it is a mix of books and internet so I suggest readers to check the dates and in case of any mistakes, kindly inform me!

:ws:

Important Names & Events in Early Islam - Timeline Format.png

Important Names & Events in Early Islam - Timeline Format1.pdf

• Basic Members

Wow, I'm extremely impressed by this, this is amazing! I will be saving this & will be using this for future studies. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) reward you & accept your efforts!

• Advanced Member

Thank you all and just in case someone needs to understand while keeping 2020 as a reference point, I believe attached file may help!

I have deliberately mentioned popular Western names since these names are known across all nationalities and also have mentioned some events. This reference may help today's reader understand since a lot of names, faces & events are known to everyone and even to someone who is just 15 years old!

It is interesting to see what changed that within 48 years from the last or 70 years from the first revelation, people went from admiration and reverence to mascaraing a person along with his family and it continued for centuries in the shape of persecution and tribulation for those who showed love towards the same family of whom Prophet (saww) took promise from the people of his (saww) time!

:ws:

Prophethood to Karbala - from 2020 point of view.pdf