Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Will there be a fake alien invasion next year?

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

@AkhiraisReal I think you are the expert on this brother.

Also please let me know if you will take vaccinations otherwise the government might force you by reducing your freedoms?

• Veteran Member
On 8/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, Ejaz said:

Will it be the djin/ reptilians or fake UFO landing?

l believe that regular people are crazy enough, so we do not need herpetological invasions to get things excited.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Berber-Shia said:

Aliens and UFO's are psyops to distract us from the real problems. Do you think that if the alien threat was real that the pentagon and CNN would report on it?

Actually, truthfully 'no.'

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

No they would not truthfully report on it, I remeber seeing a documwntary about how they will litterally hide a threat of this scale to not cause panic, they litterally have a scale for how much truth they can release.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

I’ve also heard of the following happening soon 

• micro chip to monitor body data/ neuralink, biometric scans everywhere 
  • 5g grid transhumanism agenda
  • Food shortages as part of corona agenda (Prepare yourselves!!)
  • Celebrities lying about COVID
  • Humans will have the ability to see jinns and spirits this year on December 21!! This is because we are beginning to transition into the Age of Aquarius.

Before mods take this down, I’m not saying this is what is happening, I’m saying this is what I’ve heard.

I think you are also an expert on these areas Brother, please let us know your thoughts and research and if it’s too sensitive then pm me @Allah Seeker

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

I’ve also heard of the following happening soon 

• micro chip to monitor body data/ neuralink, biometric scans everywhere 
  • 5g grid transhumanism agenda
  • Food shortages as part of corona agenda (Prepare yourselves!!)
  • Celebrities lying about COVID
  • Humans will have the ability to see jinns and spirits this year on December 21!! This is because we are beginning to transition into the Age of Aquarius.

Before mods take this down, I’m not saying this is what is happening, I’m saying this is what I’ve heard.

I think you are also an expert on these areas Brother, please let us know your thoughts and research and if it’s too sensitive then pm me @Allah Seeker

Thank you bro. My research is limited to the same avenues as you have on the internet. It certainly looks like the expected satanic agenda is flourishing as described in the bible, Quran and ahadeeth. Your list sounds accurate to me except the last part, because there are jinn we can already see, like the ones in form of animals and humans. There is always a high likelihood that new things happen on the winter solstice, beyond human sacrifice by the satanic groups, but what and when exactly will happen to whom and where .. God only knows.  But I can tell you that the evil plans will fail, like this little Corona game, inshalah, because I am praying against it, and im sure im not the only one. 

• Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Your list sounds accurate to me except the last part, because there are jinn we can already see, like the ones in form of animals and humans

Yes i was referring to these sources through mentioning that:
Shia source:

Non-muslim source:

• Advanced Member

@313_Waiter

thank you brother for these videos as well as the video on the other thread that you directed at me. I promise to watch them soon in sha Allah completely and then will give you a response. Please forgive me for any delays. Thank you jazak Allah kheir

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

Yes i was referring to these sources through mentioning that:
Shia source:

Non-muslim source:

ok I've watched these two videos:

Video 1:

I have heard and read most of what he says about Jinn, and most of it I feel is old fashioned way of thinking for me. Of course there is no doubt about the problem of black magic and all, but the details he gives about characteristics of Jinn, I doubt are accurate. I used to likewise think that basically Jinn are a type of ghost and floats around and can possess bodies. Although mind control and possession is certainly true, my decades long research into the topic has led me to feel that I know very little. The number of puzzle pieces that I've collected don't make a full picture at all yet. What especially blew my mind was when I first started reading hadiths from ahlulbayt talking about many different animals that are jinn. One such example is single-colored dogs. At the same time the hadiths say that multiple colored dogs are human. Then we know also that Jinn can take the form of snakes, and many other animals too. Then there is the hadiths talking about our Kurdish brothers being from among the Jinn. Also, as he mentioned the Yemeni descendants of Queen Sheba are all descendants of the Jinn. This means that Jinn aren't always this ethereal spiritual entity, but they can be people among us. The same counts for angels by the way. The men who visited Prophet Abraham were in the shape of people. Then I read that angel Gabriel will occur to imam Mahdi in the shape of a white dove. I am sure that there are species or shapes of creatures that are beyond our visible spectrum, that some call ifrit, or poltergeist, espcially the ones who can manipulate our environment, but this field is extremely complex I believe, and the guy in the video does not bring his references and sources. Anyway, the purpose of jinn and ins are the same. Notice that the term Insan isn't the same as bani adam, or adamites. I don't know the exact difference, but I look forward to finding out in sha Allah. If we pray to Allah for knowledge, then we will recieve. Let us ask for it! But one thing I am sure of: that in the end times the good jinn and the good humans will unite, as our ummah is one ummah. And we will fight together and worship Allah together in sha Allah.

Video 2:

It is very possible that what he said is correct, and that this year everything will end, but where is his evidence? He claims it's the real 2012, how does he know? i am always skeptical of people who predict times. But let's wait and see. It seems that 2020 is very important for the satanics. Thanks for sharing the videos and I'll watch the third video on the other thread soon insha Allah. All the best brother! bye salam

• Veteran Member

Thank you brother @Allah Seeker for writing so much info. May Allah bless you.

4 hours ago, Allah Seeker said:

The same counts for angels by the way

Yes, from what I have heard the angels can shape shift as well but not into dogs or pigs because they are najis. Jinn can shapeshifter into dogs and pigs as well.

• Advanced Member
On 9/14/2020 at 4:04 AM, 313_Waiter said:

Thank you brother @Allah Seeker for writing so much info. May Allah bless you.

Yes, from what I have heard the angels can shape shift as well but not into dogs or pigs because they are najis. Jinn can shapeshifter into dogs and pigs as well.

Thanks brother. Personally I believe that the shape shifting like the pigs and monkeys described in the quran who were bani israel members, happens through simple reincarnation. I doubt that it happens hollywood abracadabra style in most cases. It's an interesting topic that I hope we find out more about soon. Its almost a virgin topic in islam.

• Veteran Member
39 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

Thanks brother. Personally I believe that the shape shifting like the pigs and monkeys described in the quran who were bani israel members, happens through simple reincarnation. I doubt that it happens hollywood abracadabra style in most cases. It's an interesting topic that I hope we find out more about soon. Its almost a virgin topic in islam.

No worries brother, that’s what I heard from Maulana Sayed Ali Raza RIZVI. Thanks for your interesting perspective as well.

So would you categorise shapeshifters as a separate category? Rosemary e guiley seems to believe all of these phenomena may be classified as types of “djinn”.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

No worries brother, that’s what I heard from Maulana Sayed Ali Raza RIZVI. Thanks for your interesting perspective as well.

So would you categorise shapeshifters as a separate category? Rosemary e guiley seems to believe all of these phenomena may be classified as types of “djinn”.

Thanks brother for the video. This is more or less how I used to think about twenty years ago when I first got into the subject. Now I believe that most of this information is misinformation. Lately I try my best to stick to narrations from ahlulbayt and quran when it comes to this topic,  and it seems from those, that they are more like us than most of us think. I think there's a major cover up to this story and the truth is probably totally different than we thought.  I don't accept people anymore who talk about information without at least giving a background of where this information is from, or what the proof is thereof. Thanks anyway bro, and on a side note im very disappointed at this Sean stone guy after having admired him much years for becoming shia 313 contender who was welcomed in iran with open arms by the top government officials. Then he goes slandering them without solid evidence, while acting like a critical conspiracy theorist. Why doesn't he criticize his own beloved freemasons organisation.  Does he want to tell me that iran is so obviously a bad guy while the freemasons are so great and have no question marks concerning their true agendas? He's possessed it seems. But I like to listen to his stuff every now and then anyway, hoping that he gains freedom with guidance from Allah again. He even looks pale and weak compared to before.  Like a mind controlled zombie. I hope he breaks free from the shackles of the shayateen among the ins and jinn of his secret organisation, which is without doubt the shadiest and worst reputed organisation on earth. 

• Advanced Member

@313_Waiter

One of the things I feel are part of the misinformation conspiracy of false jinn information, is that we are led to believe that jinn are more spirit than they really are, while making us think we are more material than we really are. In fact from my findings I have become convinced that humans can also mentally possess other humans and jinn. And as I said earlier, the distinction of ins and jinn isn't clear to me. It's not bani Adam vs. Jinn. Does this mean there are bani Adam jinn? Probably, because if they inter marry then that will be the case. If Kurds are jinn, then what does that mean? If dogs can be ins or jinn, and same for other animals? I think this topic needs to be revised from scratch again.

• Advanced Member

@313_Waiter

Let me tell you how I currently see it.

We are all partly jinn and partly ins. We all have fire and combustion going on within our every cell, and we couldn't live without it. A jinn is a creature who simply has a higher percentage of fire in especially his mental and spiritual characteristics. When I lived in Yemen, I actually felt that people are very firy in their personalities, a bit like the devil, and then while living there I first read about how their matron queen is half jinn, and they are all descended from her. So it made sense. One of my closest friends is a Kurdish pure bred prince from Iraq, and likewise he has the same fire characteristics in his personality, and you can see a fire burning in his eyes, especially when compared to other human beings in other places that I've visited. So it is all about percentages, and who has more pure jinn or ins makeup. The ones who are more pure jinn are considered by new agers as 'aliens' or supracelestial beings and things like that. I am still learning and of course I could be wrong about all this, but that is how I see it. The jinn are material just like us, with spiritual aspects of souls, just like us, with different more fire leaning makeup of primarily the soul, and even the physical bodies as well. That's how I see it these days.

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, Allah Seeker said:

@313_Waiter

Let me tell you how I currently see it.

We are all partly jinn and partly ins. We all have fire and combustion going on within our every cell, and we couldn't live without it. A jinn is a creature who simply has a higher percentage of fire in especially his mental and spiritual characteristics. When I lived in Yemen, I actually felt that people are very firy in their personalities, a bit like the devil, and then while living there I first read about how their matron queen is half jinn, and they are all descended from her. So it made sense. One of my closest friends is a Kurdish pure bred prince from Iraq, and likewise he has the same fire characteristics in his personality, and you can see a fire burning in his eyes, especially when compared to other human beings in other places that I've visited. So it is all about percentages, and who has more pure jinn or ins makeup. The ones who are more pure jinn are considered by new agers as 'aliens' or supracelestial beings and things like that. I am still learning and of course I could be wrong about all this, but that is how I see it. The jinn are material just like us, with spiritual aspects of souls, just like us, with different more fire leaning makeup of primarily the soul, and even the physical bodies as well. That's how I see it these days.

Thanks brother. Do the jinn resemble us humans as well? I was more under the impression they’re made of plasma and are in another dimension but what you are saying is news to me.

In this forum brother soroush says that Queen Bilqis was a human-jinn hybrid and had jinn-like feet, though no source is cited.

• Advanced Member
55 minutes ago, 313_Waiter said:

Thanks brother. Do the jinn resemble us humans as well? I was more under the impression they’re made of plasma and are in another dimension but what you are saying is news to me.

In this forum brother soroush says that Queen Bilqis was a human-jinn hybrid and had jinn-like feet, though no source is cited.

welcome brother. What I am saying is my opinion based on the findings so far. Also when Adam and Eve were talking and hanging out with Iblis, and openly communicated with him, it seemed to be in the same dimension.

I know that most people believe in jinn as ghosts on a different level, but fact is that all creatures exist on all levels. We also exist on a plasma level, which makes us have extreme potential. Convincing people that our actions and intentions are limited only to this visible world, while we are awake, is actually preventing us from tapping into our abilities on other planes of existence. Yes, I believe that Jinn are human and animal, just like us, and depending on the level of our actions, and closeness to God or on the other side - satan - our soul gets put temporarily into bodies that resembles ours right now, or into animals, or other creatures that we are not aware of. 

The term "human" comes from the latin word homo, that seems to mean "man". In arabic this word is not insan or bani adam, which is both male and female. We are also called Adamites. What makes us Adamites, is that we are all descended from this man, but it does not mean that we must be 100% descended from him. A bani Israel like the 12 sons of Jacob, marry women who are not descended from their father, yet their children are called bani Israel. Even if they are only 50% bani Israel. That is because they chose the kunya system of referring to the father, who was a prophet, at the time. And when one of the not-pure bani Israel becomes a Muslim, they suddenly lose this classification all-together. Today, a Jew gets his name Jew from his paternal link to Judas son of Israel. If a Jew today says the shehada, the other Jews will not consider him Jew anymore. So the term we use to identify ourselves are very vague, subjective and not to be taken too literally. We are Adamite, yes, but there might be other creatures mixed in throughout the years. Queen Sheeba, if she really is half Jinn, and this Jinn has zero Adam connection, then she will still be considered among the bani Adam, from her father's lineage. 

In my opinion an insan is a person who identifies with a lineage that is more in tune with mud, earth, clay etc, while a Jinn is somebody who identifies with fire more. I still feel that my knowledge is at most 1% of a fraction of a reasonable picture, but that's how I see it now. I've only vaguely studied the issue from the Quran, but plan to go more into it. The root word of Jinn is also used for Jannah, and the root word for Ins is also used for some mysterious other contexts that might give us clues. At the same time we have hadiths that can help us, and other guidance that Allah can grant us.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 8/21/2020 at 11:45 PM, 313_Waiter said:

@AkhiraisReal I think you are the expert on this brother.

Also please let me know if you will take vaccinations otherwise the government might force you by reducing your freedoms?

Bruh AkhiraisReal unregistered. I loved his conspiracy inputs :cry::byecry:

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, 313_Waiter said:

Bruh AkhiraisReal unregistered. I loved his conspiracy inputs :cry::byecry:

Yes, but these conspiracy theories did provoke many intelligent responses.

l wondered why he wasn't around for a while.

• Veteran Member
28 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Yes, but these conspiracy theories did provoke many intelligent responses.

Which responses are you referring to? 

29 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l wondered why he wasn't around for a while

I hope he hasn’t gotten himself in trouble with someone or some group...

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, 313_Waiter said:

Which responses are you referring to? 

I hope he hasn’t gotten himself in trouble with someone or some group...

Some responses he provoked were detail and/or sensible and different perspectives posted.

l also hope he didn't get "in trouble".