Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Muqassirs: asking for help from other than Allah

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Note: i would say to the Non-shias to refrain from entering into discussion with me. I am a sort of guy who posts stuff which aren't bearable by the shias by birth too. Non-shias are way more far away. 

Ok, so there's a claim by the muqassirs who say asking help from other than Allah (عزّ وجلّ) especially Mawla Ali (asws) becomes shirk. And they also don't accept the Narrations i post. although they don't accept any Narration i post by the way. But let me prove this from the Holy Qur'an. Again, I'd say the Non-shias to stay out of this.

Let us come towards the Holy verses from the Holy Qur'an.

Those who are expelled from their homes without right only because they are saying, ‘Our Lord is Allah’. And if Allah does not Repel the people, some of them by the others, the Monasteries and Churches, and Synagogues and Masjid would have been demolished, wherein the Name of Allah is mentioned a lot. And Allah will Help the one who Helps him, surely Allah is Strong, Mighty 
[22:40]

In this verse Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says that he (عزّ وجلّ) will help the one who helps him. Now we have to figure out who is the one that is helping Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

Let us come towards another verse in which Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says RasoolAllah (saws) to ask him for another helper besides him.

And say: ‘Lord! Cause me to enter a correct entrance, and Cause me to go (towards an) exit (that is) a correct exit, and Make for me from Yourself a (Divine) Authority, a persistent helper [17:80]

Who is this helper besides Allah (عزّ وجلّ)? 

Let us have a look towards the tafseer (exegesis)

Ibn Shehr Ashub, from the book of Abu Bakr Al Shirazy –

Ibn Abbas said, ‘And say: ‘Lord! Cause me to enter a correct entrance, and 
Cause me to go exit a correct exit, and Make for me from Yourself a (Divine) Authority, a persistent helper [17:80], said, ‘Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Answered the supplication of His Prophet, so He (عزّ وجلّ) Gave him Ali Bin Abu Talib (asws) as a (Divine) Authority to help him (Prophet) against his enemies’.

، 67 :2 المناق

Here it is clearly proven that the one who helped RasoolAllah (saws) is none other than Mawla Ali (asws).

In this verse Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says there is someone who is Helping Him and Rasool in the secret.

As proven, it is none other than Mawla Ali (asws).

We had Sent Our Rasools with the clear proofs, and We sent down the Book and the Scale with them, in order for them to establish justice with the people. And We Sent down the iron wherein is severe violence and benefits for the people, and for Allah to Know who helps Him and His Rasool in the secret. Surely Allah is Strong, Mighty [57:25]

Now after keeping everything in front we've reached a conclusion that Mawla Ali (asws) is helping Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is helping Mawla Ali (asws).

Now let us come towards another verse in which Allah (عزّ وجلّ) despite being Al Qadir and Al Samad, asks help from Mawla Ali (asws).

O you those who believe! If you help (the Cause of) Allah, He will Help you and Affirm your feet [47:7]

Another similar verse.

O you those who believe! Become helpers of Allah, just as Isa Ibn Maryam (a) said to the disciples: ‘Who are my helpers to Allah?’ The disciples said, ‘We are helpers of Allah!’ Then a party from the Children of Israel believed, and a party committed Kufr, so We Aided those who believed against their enemies, and they became prevalent [61:14]

In the first verse, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) asks help from Mawla Ali (asws) and says he will help him back.

And in the second verse, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) calls out for help from Mawla Ali (asws).

How is this reffered to Mawla Ali (asws)?

Extract from Sermon of ghadeer.

O people! This is Ali (asws), who has been my greatest aid, the most worthy of you before me, the closest in relation with me, and the dearest to me amongst you all. Both Allah, the mighty and the majestic, and I are pleased with him. No verse in the Quran has been sent down expressing Allah’s pleasure except that in its absolute sense it is about him, nor has Allah addressed with honor “those who believe” but that He meant him first, nor has any verse of praise been revealed in the Quran but that it is in his honor, nor did Allah testify Paradise in the chapter starting with “Has not passed over man a long period of time” (76:7-22)but for him, nor did He reveal it for other than him, nor did He mean to praise by it save him.

And obviously these verses are solely for Mawla Ali (asws) and rest of the Imams (asws) after him and none other then them. How? Just as ayat e wilayat is for Mawla Ali (asws) and the Infallible Imams (asws) and none other then them.

But rather, your Guardian is Allah, and His Rasool, and those who are believing, those who are establishing the Salat and are giving the Zakat while they are performing Ruku [5:55]

let us have a look at this Narration.

Rasool Allah (saws) prepared for the battle of Tabook, appointed Mawla Ali (asws) his Khalifa in Madina and left. Defeat and disgrace was in the fate of the army. Jibraeel (a) came down and revealed: ‘Ya Nabi Allah (saws) certainly Allah is saying Salaam to you and is giving you the good news of victory, but you have the choice that if you wish Angels can come down to murder, and if you wish then call Ali (asws) he can come.’

So Nabi (saws) chose Ali (asws), then Jibraeel (a) said: ‘Turn your face towards Madina and call: Ya Abal Ghais Adrikni (Help) Ya Ali Adrikni (Help) Ya Ali (asws).’ 

In short, Mawla Ali (asws) heard the call of Rasool Allah (saws) in Madina and said:

‘Labbaik, I am coming.’ And took Salman with, Salman stepped on the foot steps of Mawla Ali (asws), after seventeen steps found himself in the battle field  along with Maola Ali (asws). Allah gave victory through Mawla Ali (asws) and this verse was revealed:

And Allah Repulsed those who committed Kufr in their rage. They did not attain any good, and Allah Sufficed the Momineen in the battle, and Allah would always be Strong, Mighty
[33:25]

(al Qatra, V 1, P 193)

Why not have a look towards its tafseer (exegesis) too?

Al-Tabarsy –

Regarding the Meaning of the Verse, said, ‘By Ali Bin Abu Talib (asws), and he (asws) killed Amro Bin Abd Wadd, and that was the reason for the defeat of the people (enemies) – from Abdullah Bin Mas’ud. 

And it is (also) reported from Abu Abdullah (asws)’

جممع البيان 8 :550.

There a many tafseer availabile for this verse. One should be sufficient for the muqassirs.

And just to inform the readers,

A guy outhere called this Narration spurious just because he hadn't heard it a million times.

If you people believe the same criteria to vouch, please do consult a doctor its an emergency case. people with this kind of ideology are seriously in need of some medications.

Now there might be a question how can the Infallibles (asws) help us? They are in thier graves.

Ok, even the Non-Muslims are aware about our beliefs that the Muslims believe Martyrs aren't dead.

Let me post few verses.

And do not reckon those who are killed in Allah's Way as dead; but, they are alive being sustained in the Presence of their Lord [3:169]

Rejoicing in what Allah has Given them from His Grace and they are receiving glad tidings of those whom have yet to join them from the ones they left behind. There would neither be fear upon them nor would they be grieving [3:170]

They would bereceiving glad tidings of the Bounties from Allah and Grace, and that Allah will not waste the Recompense of the Momineen [3:171]

So these were the verses. Let us have a look towards the Narrations.

Extract from sermon recognition of Noor.

O Salman and O Jundab (Abuzar) ! Ia am Muhammad and Muhammad is me, and I am from Muhammad and Muhammad is from me. Allah (عزّ وجلّ) the Exalted Said: He Let loose the two seas to meet [55:19] Between them is a barrier which they do not violate [55:20].

O Salman and O Jundab (Abuzar)!’ 

They said, ‘At your service, O Amir Al-Momineen (asws)!’

He (asws) said: ‘Our deceased are not dead, and our hidden ones are not hidden, and our killed ones are never killed.

Here, Mawla Ali (asws) thier killed ones are not killed. And thier Hidden ones are not hidden.

let us have a look at another Narration.

After the martyrdom of Amirul Momineen Mawla Ali (asws) Imam Hassan (asws) and Imam Hussain (asws) took the holy Janazah, on the way they met a horseman from whom the smell of musk was spreading all around. The rider said Salaam to both and said to Maola Hassan (asws):

‘You are Hassan bin Ali (asws) whose food was Wahi and Tanzeel and brought up in great knowledge and honour, you are Khalifa of Amirul 
Momineen and Syyedul Wasiyeen (asws).’ 

Mawla Hassan (asws) said: ‘Yes.’ Then rider said: ‘And this is Hussain ibne Ali (asws), Sibte Nabi e Rahmat (asws), whose food was Ismat, and he is father of Imams (asws) and wise progeny (asws).’ Mawla Hussain (asws) said: ‘Yes.’ 

Mawla Hassan (asws) said:

‘We were advised not to speak to anyone except two persons: Jibraeel 
(a) or Khizr (a), who are you from those two?’ 

The rider lifted his veil and he was Amirul Momineen Mawla Ali (asws) himself. 

(al Qatra, V 1, P 217)

But a question raises how can Mawla Ali (asws) come to help us? While he is in his grave?

But here we need to remember the fact that they are alive even being in thier graves.

Let us have a look towards this Narration.

“Say that the Malakal Mout (Angel of death) gives you death” – Qur'an.

Imam As-Sadiq (عليه السلام) explains this 

verse and says “Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) says during Mehraaj (Nocturol descension) I saw an angel from amongst the angels who has a board of Noor in his hands and was concentrating on it without distraction. I asked who is he, Malakal Mout replied jibreel, and is busy taking away the souls. I asked to move closer to him – when I was near him I asked, “O Malakal Mout do you take away the souls of all those who are about do die. He said ‘Yes’, I asked “Are you present at everyones death” ? He replied ‘Yes–It is not but all the world is controlled for me and I have been given the power over it.  It is like a small coin (Dirham) on the palm, which could be turned around as desired.I visit every house five times a day, and when the family of the dead cries I tell them not to because I will come time and time again until no one of you is left. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) then replied “ Death is a great difficulty” jibreel (عليه السلام) replied ‘Yes but what happens after death   is still more torturous”.

Ref- Man la Yahzuruhu al Faqih vol.1 p.99

Here this Narration clearly says that the angel of death is present at many places taking away souls. How? Because the world in front of him is like a coin in a palm.

We all are aware that Mawla Ali (asws) gives death. And the angel of death works under his command. And the Infallibles (asws) don't wish except for what Allah (عزّ وجلّ) wishes.

And in the Holy Qur'an Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says he gives death. But also says angel of death gives death. Lets have a look towards this Narration in which Allah (عزّ وجلّ) refers thier act as his act.

Amir-ul-Momineen Ali (عليه السلام):

Indeed, the Lord of the Spirit and the Angels is the most Praise-worthy and the most Dignified, and is the Lord of ‘Quds’, the most Respectable and has the eternal status. Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Knows all about each and every species and similarly Knows that I have never ever doubted Him. 

Non-believer: What you have said, is more than sufficient for me.
Amir-ul-Momineen (عليه السلام): I would like to give an explanation to your questions. One cannot do any good except after getting inspiration from Allah (عزّ وجلّ). I fully rely (Tuwakkil) on Him, seek His blessings and all those who seek nobility turn towards Him. 

Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Says: Allah Takes back life at the time of their death. 

And Says: The angel of Death takes life away from you, and our Prophets take life away. And those are the righteous who meet their death by the hands of our angels. And also those who are killed by the angels are those who have indulged themselves in inappropriate matters. 

Thus, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is so Elevated and Great that it is inappropriate that He would Himself perform such tasks, therefore He refers those tasks to Himself which are conducted by His angels and His Prophets, on His behalf as they act purely on His instructions. Thus Allah (عزّ وجلّ) has decided to create, among His creations some angels and messengers, and for whom Allah (عزّ وجلّ):Says: 

Thus a devotee’s soul will be taken away by the kind angels whereas a sinner’s soul is removed by the angels of wrath.

Both angels of Blessings and Wrath are helpers of ‘Malakul Moat’ (The angel of death). They just carry out Allah (عزّ وجلّ)’s Commands, thus their actions are referred to His actions. As other angels’ actions are the actions of Angel of death, similarly, the work of Angel of death is the work of Allah because it is Him who chooses the means to bring death onto someone, or to stop it or to extend life or/and gives the rewards or the punishment. Indeed, the tasks of His trustees are His tasks. As Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Says:

You would never desire for until and unless Allah wants it,

And Says: Who carried out ‘Amal-ul-Salay’ is a Momin.

Thus, do not be disobedient in the striving of the good deeds.

And also Says: ‘He who repented, accepted ‘Eman’, carried out ‘Amal-e-Salay’ and thus found ‘Guidance’, will be forgiven.

Now let us come back to the question how can Mawla Ali (asws) come to help us.

As proven that angel of death is present in many places, how? Because the world is like a coin on his palm and he can turn it as per his wish.

Let us have a look towards these Narration.

Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) says,

“To Imam (عليه السلام), this whole universe, heavens, and earth is like (then Imam (عليه السلام) pointed towards His palm and said ) this (palm). He has full knowledge of the universe and heavens. Those things that can be seen and those that are hidden. Those which enter into it (born) and those which leave it (die).” 

Haqaiqul Wasiyat First Edition 
page no. 181 ref Bihar ul Anwar Seventh Edition,

And from (the book) ‘Nawadir Al Hikma’ – raising it to Is’haq Al Qummi who said, 

‘Abu Abdullah (asws) said to Humran Bin Ayn: 

‘O Humran! The world, and the skies and the earth(s) in the presence of the Imam (asws) are only like this’ – and he (asws) gestured by his hand to his palm. ‘He (asws) knows it’s apparent, and its hidden, and its interior, and its 
outside, and its wet and its dry’’.

Bihar Al Anwaar – V 25, The book of Imamate, P 3 Ch 13 H 42

Extract from Hadeeth e Tariq

And they (Imams) are speaking on His behalf, and they are only acting by His Command [21:27]. The knowledge of the Prophets (a) is in their knowledge, and secrets of the successors (a) are among their secrets, and honour of the Guardians in among their honour, like the drop is in the ocean, and the particle in the wilderness, and the skies and the earth in the presence of the Imam (asws) are like his hand from his palm.

Here it is quite clear that the Infallibles are present at many places at the same time. How? Because everything in front of them is like a palm of the hand. Similarly the angel of death is present in many places because the world for him is like a coin on the palm. No one will deny that the Infallibles are in thier graves. But we also have to understand that despite being in thier graves they are present at many places. Even the angel of death is present at many places but he was in front of RasoolAllah (saws) too. And if we assume that the Infallibles (asws) are just standing in front of us and observing us, than that will be an insult to the Infallibles (asws) (Nauzubillah). Here we don't need to do how and why. Everything is possible if Allah (عزّ وجلّ) wills. Even the angel of death was at one place in front of RasoolAllah (saws) but at the same time he was at many places.

If there are still people who are facing issues with why and how,

Have a look upon this.

And unbroken chain going up to Salman Al Farsy (عليه السلام) having said, ‘Amir Al-Momineen (عليه السلام) said to me: ‘O Salman! The woe of all woes be unto the one who does not recognise for us the right of our (عليه السلام) recognition, and denies our merits.

O Salman! Which of the two is superior, Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or Suleyman Bin Dawood (عليه السلام)?’ Salman said, ‘But, (it is) Muhammad saww’. So he asws said: ‘O Salman! This is Asif Bin Barkhiya (عليه السلام) able upon carrying the throne of Bilquees from Sab’a to Persia in the blink of an eye, and with him was (some) knowledge from the Book, and would I (عليه السلام) not be able, and with me (عليه السلام) is the knowledge of a thousand Books?

From these, Allah azwj Revealed unto Shees Bin Adam (عليه السلام) , fifty Parchments, and unto Idrees the Prophet were thirty Parchments, and unto Ibrahim (عليه السلام) the Friend were twenty Parchments, and the knowledge of the Torah, and Knowledge of the Evangel and the Psalms and the Qur'an’.

I said, ‘You (عليه السلام) speak the truth, O my Master (عليه السلام)!'

So he (عليه السلام) said: ‘Know, O Salman, that the doubt in our matter and our knowledge is like the doubters in our  recognition and our rights, and Allah azwj he Exalted has Obligated our Wilayah in His azwj Book in many a place, and Explained in it what Obligates the deed with it, and it is open (for all to see).

And know that there has come the interpretation, clear evidence with regards to this and a clear proof of the superiority of Amir of the Momineen (himselfasws) over the Determined ones (Ul Al Azam) from the Prophets (عليه السلام) , Salawat be upon them asws all. And rather the superiority upon them is due to the knowledge, as per the Words of the Exalted: Say: ‘Are they equal, those who are knowing and those are not knowing?’, and as per the Words of the Exalted:

Say: ‘I suffice with Allah as a Witness between me and you [13:43], I.e., present, knowledgeable who knows 
that I (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) am Sent from Him azwj

Then He (azwj) Inclined upon Himself, Glorious is He azwj, so He(azwj) Said:

and one with whom is Knowledge of the Book [13:43], I.e., And I suffice with him (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) along with Allah azwj between me and you all as a witness, due to his knowledge of the Book, and do not make, along with him, as being sufficient, other than him’’.

And now if you'd say that the powers were just limited or you'd say that was just for a once allowed Asif bin Barkhiya,

Have a look here

Ali Bin Mahziyar, from Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Hamad Bin Usman, from Zurara who said,

I heard Abu Abdullah (asws) saying: ‘The companion of Suleyman (a) (Asif Bin Barkhiya (a)) did not increase upon saying (gesturing) with his fingers like this, and behold, he had come with the throne of the owner of Saba (Bilquis)’’.

Humran said to him,

‘How was that, may Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Keep you well?’

He (asws) said: ‘My father was saying: 

‘The ground folded up for him, whenever he wanted it to be folded’’.

270 :االختصاص

If you still aren't pleased, let us have a look towards this Narration.

Imam Zain ul Aabideen (عليه السلام)  said to Najoomi, today i will guide you towards that person who visited 14 worlds which all are  3 times larger then this world and He did not even move from His place. 

Najoomi asked who is that person? 

Imam (عليه السلام) replied, that is me.

Ref-

Basaair al darajaat vol.2 juzz 8

Bihar al anwaar vol. 46 

Imam (asws) without even moving from his place visited those 14 worlds.

And similary the Infallibles (asws) are present everywhere. Why? Because they are Hujjah (proof) on each and every creation.

And as for the humans, according to the Narrations,

Imam al Baqir (عليه السلام) said:

Perhaps you think that Allah has only created this single world, and you think that Allah has not created anyone other than yourselves! Nay by Allah, verily Allah has created a million worlds and a million Aadams and you are in the last of these worlds and of the last Aadams.

Mizan ul Hikmah, page No. 234

And we have so many Narrations that if the Hujjah (proof) isn't present on earth, it will collapse along with its inhabitants. So there is a desperate need of the Hujjatullah (proof of Allah) on earth. And as the angel of death was present everywhere due to the earth being like a coin on a palm, even the Infallibles (asws) are present everywhere due to the universe, heavens,earths for them being like a palm of the hand.

Let us have a look towards this Narration.

It has been narrated by Mohammed Ibn Ahmed Al-shaibani, who from Ahmed ibn Yahiya ibn Zakarya Al-Qatan, who from Bakr ibn Abd Allah ibn Habib, who from Al-Fazal ibn Saqar ibn Al-Abadi, who from Abu Muwawiya who from Salaman ibn Mehran Al-Amish who has said:

I heard it from Al-Sadiq Jafar (عليه السلام) Ibn Mohammed (عليه السلام) , who from his father Mohammed (عليه السلام) Ibn Ali (عليه السلام) who from his (عليه السلام) father Ali (عليه السلام) ibn Al-Hussain (عليه السلام), who has said:

We (asws) are the Imam (asws) of the Muslims and are the ‘حجج الله’ Proof of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) on the Universe and weasws are the Chief of ‘المؤمنين’ believers, and are the Guide of the people of Paradise having ‘bright hands and faces’ (pious) ones.  And weasws are the ‘موالي’ Guardians of the believers.  Because of us (asws) people of the earth are protected (from Allah’s Wrath due to their sins), as the stars are stabilising the residents of the skies for our sake.  Due to our presence Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Holds back the sky from falling onto the Earth.  And because of His (عزّ وجلّ) Greatness and our  regard, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Protects the Earth from tripping over and taking into its depth its inhabitants.  Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Sends down rain due to usasws and Extends His Bounties.  The treasures of the Earth are surfaced due to us (asws).

If the Earth would not find an Imam (asws) from us (asws) upon it, it would destabilise and get destroyed along with what is on it. 

And then said:

Allah (عزّ وجلّ) never Lets the earth to be but with a Divine Imam (asws), since the time of it’s first inhabitant, Prophet Adam (a).  Either the Authority of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) (the Imam) is visible and well known to its inhabitants or is in occultation and is made obscure from people’s eyes, but (in any case) the earth will not remain without an Imam until the Doom’s day.  Without the presence of the Imam (asws) on the face of the earth, ‘Ibaada’ (worship) cannot be performed (as it will be worthless).

Suleiman says, I asked Imam Jafar-e-Sadiq (asws): 

‘How people are going to get benefit from an Imam (asws) who is in occultation and obscure from the eyes of the people? 

Imam (عليه السلام) replied:

Similar to the people benefiting from the Sunrays, when it is covered by the clouds. 

(كمال ‏الدين ج : 1 ص : 207, H. 22)

You see? If there would not be an Imam (asws) upon the earth/land, it would get perished along everything in it.

And just to add on, the Infallibles (asws) are witnessing every deed of every creation too.

O Prophet! Surely, We have Sent you as a witness (watching overlooking), a Bearer of Glad Tidings, and (as a) Warner [33:45]

Surely, We Sent you as a witness, and a giver of glad tidings and a warner [48:8]

And like that, We have Made you an intermediary ‘Nation) in order for you to become witnesses upon the people, and the Rasool to become a witness upon you. And We did not Make the Qiblah which you were upon except for Us to Know who follows the Rasool from the one turns upon his heels; and even though it may be grievous, except upon those Guided by Allah. And Allah will not Waste your Eman, as Allah is Affectionate, Merciful with the people. [2:143]

The concept of ‘witness’ is very important and of paramount importance, as a witness should be able to watch and have the comprehensive knowledge of the event, otherwise cannot qualify to be called in for giving a witness.

Narrated to us Yaqoub Bin Yazeed and Muhammad Bin Al-Husayn, from Ibn Abu Umeyr, from Umar Bin Azina, from Bureyd Bin Muawiya who said:

‘I said to Abu Ja’far (asws), ‘(What about) the Words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) the High

And like that, We Made you (Imams) as the intermediary community in order for you (Imams) to become witnesses upon the people, [2:143],

he (asws) said: ‘We (asws) are, the intermediary Imams (asws), and we (asws) are witnesses of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) on His creation and His Proof in His Earth.’

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 2 Ch 13 H 3

Narrated to us Abdullah Bin Ja’far, from Muhammad Bin Isa, from Al-Husayn Bin Saeed, from Ja’far Bin Bashir, from Amro Bin Abu Al-Maqdaam, from Maymoun Al-Baan who has said

Abu Ja’far (asws), regarding His Words, Blessed and High

And like that, We Made you (Imams) the intermediary community in order for you (Imams) to become witnesses upon the people, [2:143],

said: ‘Equitable, in order to become witnesses upon the people.’

He (the narrator) said,

and the Rasool to become a witness upon you all [2:143]’ 

He (asws) said: ‘Upon the Imams (asws).’

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 2 Ch 13 H 4

And every soul will come, with it would be an usher and a witness [50:21]

Al-Hassan Bin Abu Al-Hassan Al-Dulaymi, by his chain from his men, from Jabir Bin Yazeed, 

Abu Abdullah (asws) regarding the Words of the Mighty and Majestic:

And every soul will come, with it would be an usher and a witness [50:21].

He (asws) said: ‘The usher – is Amir-Al-
Momineen (asws), and the witness is Rasool-Allah (saws)’

تأويل اآليات 2ا 609 /2.

And Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says,

(O Prophet!) Did you not see how your Lord Dealt with the owners of the elephant? [105:1]

Also Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says,

(O Prophet!) Did you not see how your Lord Dealt with (people of) Aad? [89:6]

They will be making excuses to you when you return to them. Say: ‘Do not make excuses. We will never believe you. Allah has Informed us of your news, And Allah and His Rasool would be seeing your deeds, then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, so He will Inform you with what you were doing [9:94]

Also, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Warns believers that not only Allah (عزّ وجلّ) but also Rasool-Allah (saws) as well as (some appointed)Al-Mominoon’ (special believers) will be overlooking your actions:

And say: ‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen; And you shall be Returned to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, then He will inform you of what you were doing’ [9:105]

It has been narrated to us by Ahmad Bin Al-Husayn, from his father, fro Abdul Kareem Bin Yahya Al-
Khash’ai, from Bureyd Al-Ajaly who said:

‘I said to Abu Ja’far (asws): And say: ‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105]’,

he (asws) said: ‘There is none from a Momin who dies, nor Kafir gets placed in his grave until his deeds get presented to Rasool-Allah (saws),and to Ali (asws).

These get shown to each one (asws) whose the obedience to whom (asws)  has been Obligated by Allah (عزّ وجلّ) on the servants’.

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 9 Ch 5 H 8

It has been narrated to us by Ahmad Bin Musa, from Al-Hassan Bin Ali Al-Khashaab, from Ali Bin Hasaan, from Abdul Rahmaan Bin Kaseer, who has said:

‘Abu Abdullah (asws) regarding the Words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ): And say:

‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105]’,

he (asws) said: 

‘They (asws) (the Momineen) are the Imams (asws). The deeds of the servants will get presented to them (asws) every day up to the Day of Judgement’.

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 9 Ch 5 H 4

It has been narrated to us by Ibrahim Bin Haashim, from Al-Qasim Bin Muhammad Al-Ziyaat, from Abdullah Bin Abaan Al-Ziyaat, and he used to be called Abdul Reza who said:

‘I said to Al-Reza (asws), ‘Supplicate to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) for me and for my family’. He (asws) said: 

‘Or am I not doing so (already)? By Allah (عزّ وجلّ), your deeds are presented to me during every day and night. Consider that to be great (give importance to that). Have you not read the Book of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) :

And say:‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105]?’

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 9 Ch 6 H 2

It has been narrated to us by Abu Talib, from hamaad Bin Isa, from Hareyz, from Muhammad Bin Muslim and Zarara who said:

‘We asked Abu Abdullah (asws) about the deeds getting presented to Rasool-Allah (saws). 

He (asws) said: ‘There is no doubt in this’. Then he (asws) recited this Verse: And say:

Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105]’.

He (asws) said:

‘They (asws) are the witnesses for Allah (عزّ وجلّ) in His Earth’.

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 9 Ch 6 H 6

From Zarara who said, 

‘I asked Abu Ja’far (asws) about the Words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ):

And say: ‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105].

He (asws) said:

‘Do you want to see Ali (asws)? He (asws) is the one who is within yourself’’.

Tafseer al Ayyashi vol.2 108/120.

And from him, from Ahmad Bin Mahran, from Muhammad Bin Ali, from Abu Abdullah Al Saamit, from Yahya Bin Masaawar, 

(It has been narrated) from Abu Ja’far (asws) having mentioned this Verse: 

for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105], 

said: ‘By Allah (عزّ وجلّ)! He (asws) (Momineen) is Ali Bin Abu Talib (asws)’.

.5 /171 :1 الكاف

From him, from Yaqoub Bin Yazeed, from Al Hassan Bin Ali Al Washa, from Ali Bin Abu Hamza, from Abu Baseer who said, 

‘I said to Abu Abdullah (asws), ‘The Words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ): 

Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105], 

who are the Momineen?’

He (asws) said: ‘Who else could it be other than your Master (asws)?’

And from him, from Ali Bin Ibrahim, from his father, from Usmaan Bin Isa, from Sama’at, 

(It has been narrated) from Abu Abdullah (asws), said,

‘I heard him (asws) saying: ‘What is the matter with you all that you are displeasing Rasool-Allah (saws)?’ 

So a man said to him (asws), ‘How do we displease him?’ So he (asws) said: ‘Do you not know that your deeds are presented him (saws). So when he (saws) sees disobedience in it, that 
displeases him. Therefore, do not displease Rasool-Allah (saws), and make him (saws) happy’.

Al-Kaafi vol. 1 p. 171 Hadeeth no.3

It has been narrated to us by Yaqoub Bin Yazeed, from Al-Hassan Bin Ali Al-Washa’a, from Ahmad Bin Umeyr, who has said:

‘Abu Al-Hassan (asws) said, ‘I asked about the Words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Mighty and Majestic: 

And say: ‘Work, for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105],

he (asws) said that: ‘The deeds of the servants get presented to Rasool-Allah (saws) every morning, the good ones of it as well as the bad ones of it. So be cautious!’

Basaair Al Darajaat – P 9 Ch 4 H 2

From Yahya Al Halby, ‘From Abu Abdullah (asws). I (the narrator) said,

‘Narrate to me a Hadeeth regarding 
Ali (asws)’. So he (asws) said: ‘Shall I explain it (in detail) for you or summarise it for you?’ I said, ‘But, summarise it for me’.

So he (asws) said: ‘Ali (asws) is the door of Guidance. The one who precedes him (asws) would be a Kafir, and the one who stays behind from him (asws) would be a Kafir’.

I said, ‘Increase it for me’. He (asws) said: ‘When it would be the Day of Judgment, a Pulpit would be established on the right of the Throne, for it being twenty four stepping stones. Then Ali (asws) would come over and in his hand would be the Tablets, until he (asws) steps up on them and sits upon it, and the creatures would be presented to him (asws). So the one who recognised him would enter the Paradise, and the one who denies him would enter the Fire’.

I said, ‘Is there with regards to it, any Verse from the Book of Allah (عزّ وجلّ)?’ He (asws) said: 

‘Yes. What would you say regarding this Verse? The Blessed and Exalted is Saying: 

for Allah will See your work and (so will) His Rasool and the Momineen [9:105], 

and he (asws) by Allah (عزّ وجلّ),is Ali Bin Abu Talib (asws)’’.

Tafseer al Ayyashi vol. 2 108/121.

Now we need to hold on for a while. You might think that you are reading this right now and the Infallibles (asws) will witness you later, of course not. How? Even the deeds which the Infallibles (asws) were witnessing with thier eyes, will be presented to them. So what's the use of that? They've already witnessed that right? Still why will that too presented to them? Just similarly the Infallibles (asws) are watching you right now read this but still this will be presented to them. As mentioned above in the Narrations that everything (universe,earth, heavens, or let us say entire existence) for an Imam (asws) is like a palm of the hand. they are watching everything. And they will later witness your deeds too. And according to many Narrations, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) has revealed the knowledge of the unseen to them till the day of judgement. So they are already aware of what you will do. They know your thoughts before they come into existence. And nothing is Veiled from an Imam (asws) according to the Narrations. Everything is in thier knowledge. And it doesn't mean they forget something. As per the Holy Qur'an, 

Allah (عزّ وجلّ) clearly says He Has enumerated All things in a clarifying Imam (عليه السلام).

Surely, We Revive the dead, and We Write down whatever they send forward and their impacts, and We have Enumerated all things in a clarifying Imam [36:12]

And Ali Bin Ibrahim said, 

Regarding His Words:

and We have Enumerated all things in a clarifying Imam [36:12],

Ibn Abbas mentioned from Amir-al-Momineen (عليه السلام) having said:

‘By Allah (عزّ وجلّ), I am the clarifying Imam, clarifying the Truth from the Falsehood, having inherited it from Rasool-Allah (saws)’.

تفسير الق ّمي 2 :212

The Sheykh in the Book Misbaah Al-Anwaar by his unbroken chain going up to Mufazzal-Ibn Umar, who said, 

‘I went to Al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) one day, He (عليه السلام) said to me:

‘O Mufazzal! Do you recognise Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), and Ali (عليه السلام), and (Syeda) Fatima (عليه السلام), and Al-Hassan (عليه السلام), and Al-Husayn a s about what they knew?’ I said, ‘O my master, what was it that they (عليه السلام) knew?

He (عليه السلام) said: ‘O Mufazzal, you should know that they (عليه السلام) are among the flyers from the creatures besides the green Garden. So the one who recognises them (عليه السلام) would be with us (عليه السلام) in the highest level. I said, ‘Let me know that, O my Master (عليه السلام).’

He (عليه السلام) said: ‘O Mufazzal, know that they (عليه السلام) knew what Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Mighty and Majestic has Created, and it creation, and they (عليه السلام) are the Pious Words, and the treasurers of the skies and the firmaments, and the mountains, and the sands, and the oceans, and they (عليه السلام) knew the stars in the sky, and Angels, and the weight of the mountains, and depth of the water of the oceans, and rivers, and springs, and not a single leaf fell down except that they had its knowledge, there was no seed in the darkness of the earth, and nothing wet, and nothing dry except that it is in a clear Book, and that was in their (عليه السلام) knowledge, and they knew that.’

I said, ‘O my Master, I know that (now), and I accept it and believe in it.’ He (عليه السلام) said: 

‘Yes, O Mufazzal, yes O honoured one, yes O goodly one, yes O beloved one and there is Paradise for you willingly, and for all who believe in this.’

مصباح األنوار: 134« مخطوط«، 
تأويل اآليات 2 :488 /4.

And there are many more similar Narrations to this.

The conclusion comes out to be,

Allah (عزّ وجلّ) asks Mawla Ali (asws) for help despite being Al Qadir and Al samad.

The Infallibles (asws) are present everywhere and watching each and every deed of each and every creation.

The Infallibles (asws) are also witnessing each and every deed of a creation later.

Allah (عزّ وجلّ) has revealed Knowledge of the unseen to the Infallibles (asws) till the day of judgement. So they are already knowing whatever will happen.

Everything is in a clarifying Imam (asws). Nothing can escape from thier Knowledge whether whatever it be. also remember According to alot of Narrations, Allah (عزّ وجلّ)'s Knowledge consists of 73 letters. out of which he thought the Infallibles (asws) 72 and kept 1 letter veiled just to demonstrate the difference between the creator and the creation. and in that 1 part is the knowledge of the unseen. and the Infallibles (asws) can know as much as unseen they desire.

Edited by randomly curious
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allah does not need Imam Ali’s help. Imam Ali needs Allah’s help.

I wouldn’t even know where to start in refuting this wall of nonsense, which resembles the ravings of a demented conspiracy theorist, with all these ‘joining of the dots’ between half-truths and outri

They're our brothers, believers who believe in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) & His Apostle, accepts Ahlul Bayt as Ark of Noah, follows them. So my sincere advise brother to you is that do n

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Did you put into consideration the Allah is omnipotent? Allah used a wasilah to talk to us... I.e the prophets. 

so? what does this proves? we all know that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is Al Qadir. but still why is he asking help from Mawla Ali (asws)? i never said Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is needy for help from someone. that's the purpose of mentioning that he is Al Qadir. despite he is Al samad and Al qadir, why does he asks Help from Mawla Ali (asws)? 

and nor Allah (عزّ وجلّ) was needy for a waseelah. he is too exalted to communicate directly with his servents. that's the reason he communicates through revealations.

and this is also mentioned in surah ashshua. wait I'll post that verse.

And it was not for a person that Allah Speaks to him except as a Revelation, or from behind a Veil, or He Sends a Rasool, so he reveals by His Permission whatever He so Desires. He is Exalted, Wise [42:51]

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, randomly curious said:

O you those who believe! If you help (the Cause of) Allah, He will Help you and Affirm your feet [47:7]

@786:) what's this then? and when did i say Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is needy for help?

who denied that Mawla Ali (asws) needs Allah (عزّ وجلّ)'s help? is there power or strength Except by Allah (عزّ وجلّ)? of course not.

2 hours ago, randomly curious said:

Those who are expelled from their homes without right only because they are saying, ‘Our Lord is Allah’. And if Allah does not Repel the people, some of them by the others, the Monasteries and Churches, and Synagogues and Masjid would have been demolished, wherein the Name of Allah is mentioned a lot. And Allah will Help the one who Helps him, surely Allah is Strong, Mighty 

and what's this then?

O you those who believe! Become helpers of Allah, just as Isa Ibn Maryam (a) said to the disciples: ‘Who are my helpers to Allah?’ The disciples said, ‘We are helpers of Allah!’ Then a party from the Children of Israel believed, and a party committed Kufr, so We Aided those who believed against their enemies, and they became prevalent [61:14]

and this?

Extract from Sermon of ghadeer.

O people! This is Ali (asws), who has been my greatest aid, the most worthy of you before me, the closest in relation with me, and the dearest to me amongst you all. Both Allah, the mighty and the majestic, and I are pleased with him. No verse in the Quran has been sent down expressing Allah’s pleasure except that in its absolute sense it is about him, nor has Allah addressed with honor “those who believe” but that He meant him first, nor has any verse of praise been revealed in the Quran but that it is in his honor, nor did Allah testify Paradise in the chapter starting with “Has not passed over man a long period of time” (76:7-22)but for him, nor did He reveal it for other than him, nor did He mean to praise by it save him.

and this?

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, 786:) said:

Allah does not need Imam Ali’s help. Imam Ali needs Allah’s help.

The majority of us shia if not aalmost all of us beleive immam Ali(عليه السلام) needs Allah(stw) help, I have no idea where he brings up this stuff.

Allah(stw) created, kept alive, fed, gave stregnth to Immam Ali(عليه السلام), which means he(عليه السلام) is dependent on Allah(stw).

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

The majority of us shia if not aalmost all of us beleive immam Ali(عليه السلام) needs Allah(stw) help, I have no idea where he brings up this stuff.

Allah(stw) created, kept alive, fed, gave stregnth to Immam Ali(عليه السلام), which means he(عليه السلام) is dependent on Allah(stw).

sure, even you start putting words in my mouth like that guy does which i never said.

read my previous post carefully.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, randomly curious said:

@786:) what's this then? and when did i say Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is needy for help?

who denied that Mawla Ali (asws) needs Allah (عزّ وجلّ)'s help? is there power or strength Except by Allah (عزّ وجلّ)? of course not

You litteraly asked in your title why did Allah(stw) ask for the help of immam Ali(عليه السلام)

• Advanced Member

sure, even you start putting words in my mouth like that guy does which i never said.

read my previous post carefully.

Look at your title, do you agree that Allah(stw) asked for immam Ali(عليه السلام) help?

yes or no

• Advanced Member

@HusseinAbbas 

don't you read the first line? are you going temporarily blind? or just being hasty to reject which you're finding hard to consume?

• Advanced Member

@HusseinAbbas don't be too Hasty. do read first.

• Veteran Member

I wouldn’t even know where to start in refuting this wall of nonsense, which resembles the ravings of a demented conspiracy theorist, with all these ‘joining of the dots’ between half-truths and outright fabrications. But for now I’ll make two quick points:

- Nothing could give greater insight into your mentality than how you started your post, by implying that those who aren’t born Shia are somehow inferior to those who are. Were Salman and Abu Dhar born Shias in your view?

- As for this:

Rasool Allah (saws) prepared for the battle of Tabook, appointed Mawla Ali (asws) his Khalifa in Madina and left. Defeat and disgrace was in the fate of the army. Jibraeel (a) came down and revealed: ‘Ya Nabi Allah (saws) certainly Allah is saying Salaam to you and is giving you the good news of victory, but you have the choice that if you wish Angels can come down to murder, and if you wish then call Ali (asws) he can come.’

So Nabi (saws) chose Ali (asws), then Jibraeel (a) said: ‘Turn your face towards Madina and call: Ya Abal Ghais Adrikni (Help) Ya Ali Adrikni (Help) Ya Ali (asws).’ 

In short, Mawla Ali (asws) heard the call of Rasool Allah (saws) in Madina and said:

‘Labbaik, I am coming.’ And took Salman with, Salman stepped on the foot steps of Mawla Ali (asws), after seventeen steps found himself in the battle field  along with Maola Ali (asws). Allah gave victory through Mawla Ali (asws) and this verse was revealed:

And Allah Repulsed those who committed Kufr in their rage. They did not attain any good, and Allah Sufficed the Momineen in the battle, and Allah would always be Strong, Mighty
[33:25]

(al Qatra, V 1, P 193)

1) There was no battle at Tabuk genius, so I don’t know which victory you are talking about.

2) You contradict yourself by first stating that defeat and disgrace was in the fate of the army, but then say that Jibrail (عليه السلام) announced the good news of victory.

3) Al-qatra is not a valid source! Stop acting like it is.

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, randomly curious said:

he is too exalted to communicate directly with his servents. that's the reason he communicates through revealations.

Yes, I agree but the point I’m making is that seeking wasila to seek nearness to Allah is allowed. If Allah wanted to He can talk to His servants like He did with prophet Musa ((عليه السلام)).

21 minutes ago, randomly curious said:

but still why is he asking help from Mawla Ali (asws)?

Allah is not seeking help from Ali ((عليه السلام)).

The proper translation would be “...Allah will help the one who supports Him....”

“support” would mean supporting God’s purpose. 

• Advanced Member

Helper of Allah does not mean Allah is asking for help. Your title is very poorly constructed from this verse you are using. Helping Allah is essentially submitting to his will. He does not need any personality to help him. It is all a test for us to submit or not to submit. Your entire premise is flawed. I don’t understand why you repeatedly start threads challenging Tawheed.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Allah is not seeking help from Ali ((عليه السلام))

yes he is.

4 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

The proper translation would be “...Allah will help the one who supports Him....”

“support” would mean supporting God’s purpose. 

keep this verse aside. lets come to the verse of prophet eesaa. and i warn you to not to do tafseer by your own will. that's kufr According to the Narrations.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Nothing could give greater insight into your mentality than how you started your post, by implying that those who aren’t born Shia are somehow inferior to those who are. Were Salman and Abu Dhar born Shias in your view?

salmaan and abuzar didn't used to deny whatever came from the Infallibles (pbut). and just to mention, you modern day shias possess much worse beliefs than the non shias do.

7 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

There was no battle at Tabuk genius, so I don’t know which victory you are talking about.

2) You contradict yourself by first stating that defeat and disgrace was in the fate of the army, but then say that Jibrail (عليه السلام) announced the good news of victory.

ok keep this aside. look at the other verses too.

8 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Al-qatra is not a valid source! Stop acting like it is.

just a worthless opinion by you.

• Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, 786:) said:

Helper of Allah does not mean Allah is asking for help. Your title is very poorly constructed from this verse you are using. Helping Allah is essentially submitting to his will. He does not need any personality to help him. It is all a test for us to submit or not to submit. Your entire premise is flawed. I don’t understand why you repeatedly start threads challenging Tawheed.

bring tafseer by the Infallibles (pbut) mate. dont do it by your own will. it will lead you towards kufr by the way.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, randomly curious said:

Helpers of Allah is seen as supporting God’s purpose. At the end of the day Allah is omnipotent, He can make the righteous prevail over the wicked if He wanted to right on the spot.

• Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, randomly curious said:

@HusseinAbbas 

don't you read the first line? are you going temporarily blind? or just being hasty to reject which you're finding hard to consume?

All of this is because of the poorly worded title, when you make a title you inform people of what you want to say, your title made it seem like you wanted to justify Allah(stw) asking help from immam Ali(عليه السلام) which inturn I did not bother to read what you wanted to say because of the bad wording in the title.

• Veteran Member

ok keep this aside. look at the other verses too.

just a worthless opinion by you.

Erm... Didn’t you get this fake story from this favourite book of yours?

Look, when you don’t know basic things like the fact that there was no battle at Tabuk, I think it’s best not to be attempting tafsir of the Qur’an.

Honestly, ghuluw really does rot the brain.

• Advanced Member

Ibn Abbas said, ‘And say: ‘Lord! Cause me to enter a correct entrance, and 
Cause me to go exit a correct exit, and Make for me from Yourself a (Divine) Authority, a persistent helper [17:80], said, ‘Allah (عزّ وجلّ) Answered the supplication of His Prophet, so He (عزّ وجلّ) Gave him Ali Bin Abu Talib (asws) as a (Divine) Authority to help him (Prophet) against his enemies’.

This proves my points

2 minutes ago, randomly curious said:

again just a tafseer by an opinion.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

Helpers of Allah is seen as supporting God’s purpose.

you're just trying to change the words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

At the end of the day Allah is omnipotent,

who denied that?

2 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

He can make the righteous prevail over the wicked if He wanted to right on the spot.

no denial. but you cannot deny the verse either. nor you have the right to change it.

and just to add, according to your own statement he can make the righteous prevaul over the wicked if he wanted to right on thw spot.

but you also said this.

Helpers of Allah is seen as supporting God’s purpose.

despite he id omnipotent, why is he (عزّ وجلّ) asking for help to support his purpose?

altough I don't want to take the discussion further by your words. you can PM me later if you want to discuss what you said. we will discuss that further.

now let me and others concentrate on the exact words of Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

• Advanced Member

Here this Narration clearly says that the angel of death is present at many places taking away souls. How?

Have you put into other considerations of other verses that say angels not just the angel of death? Sayed ammar addresses these and it refuted your claim via Quran.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

All of this is because of the poorly worded title, when you make a title you inform people of what you want to say, 

ive just written whats written in the Holy book. 

6 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

your title made it seem like you wanted to justify Allah(stw) asking help from immam Ali(عليه السلام) which inturn I did not bother to read what you wanted to say because of the bad wording in the title.

i wanted to add "despite being Al Qadir" but i reached the limit.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Honestly, ghuluw really does rot the brain.

i know you're being paid by the wahabis. you don't need to mention that.

if you wish you can inform me if you recieve monthly or annually. it might help me to understand at what position you've been kept by them.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

This proves my points

here Allah (عزّ وجلّ) is asking RasoolAllah (saws) to provide him a helper.

you cannot add or subtract words from the verses of the Holy Qur'an.

typo
  • Haji 2003 changed the title to Muqassirs: asking for help from other than Allah