Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel & UAE, Bahrain peace agreement

Rate this topic

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the UAE, but peace agreements and normalization with the State of Israel is a good thing. My own country (Pakistan) should follow suit.

I think we should start discussing a UAE boycott. Any Arab or Muslim country who makes formal relations with Israel is a traitor to Islam and to their own people. Anyone, or any group who forcibly exp

Prime Minister Netanyahu already visited Oman in 2018, and they already have de facto relations with Israel. I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

As a result, they added, Israel would suspend its plans to annex large parts of the occupied West Bank.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

I think the normalisation will be permanent, but the suspension of annexation will be temporary.

• Forum Administrators
On 8/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Haji 2003 said:

I think the normalisation will be permanent, but the suspension of annexation will be temporary.

Turns out to be the case:

But a senior Israeli official told Reuters applying Israeli sovereignty to areas of the West Bank - territory Palestinians seek for a state along with Gaza and East Jerusalem - was still on the agenda.

The official said, 'The Trump administration asked us to temporarily suspend the (sovereignty) announcement so that the historic peace agreement with the UAE can be implemented.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8624101/President-Trump-says-UAE-open-diplomatic-ties-Israel.html

• Veteran Member
On 8/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Haji 2003 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-53770859

Of course, and they are not even trying to hide it anymore.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Another Arab country will follow in the next days and start relationship with Israel, maybe Oman or Bahrein, unlikely Saudi-Arabia.

I have read somewhere that it is because of Iran and its engagement in Syria.

Edited by lover
5 minutes ago, lover said:

Another Arab country will follow in the next days and start relationship with Israel, maybe Oman or Bahrein, unlikely Saudi-Arabia.

I have read somewhere that it is because of Iran and its engagement in Syria.

Prime Minister Netanyahu already visited Oman in 2018, and they already have de facto relations with Israel.

I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize Israel, in order to gain more leverage for the Palestinians, and to build a strong alliance against the enemies of Islam like Russia and China.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

As a Palestinian this is not a surprise to me. Our Arab neighbours have been betraying us way back, including Egypt especially which is where I am also from. 

You can even search for pictures of the CURRENT Lebanese president Michael Aoun shaking hands with the Israeli General occupying Beruit following Israeli invasion 1982. 

My mum growing up having to leave Palestine and go to Kuwait faced so much racism I don’t know where to begin. Palestinians being unable to get a license, moved to different schools, teased by teachers and children, couldn’t go Dubai because of her passport. Can’t get a house under your name in Egypt etc. I know of a guy whose half Lebanese half Palestinian and he can’t even get a Lebanese passport because he’s Palestinian. In Jordan you can’t get a decent job if your a Palestinian refugee/citizen and can only have high end jobs like a doctor working in the camps.

Regardless I’m sick of words from Arab/ Muslim leaders and I want action if they really support us which they don’t.

(edit) I’m open to leaders such as Michael Aoun reforming and acknowledging his mistakes since he was played by Saudi. Let’s see action.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member

Absolutely disgusting and shameful is the only way to describe what the leaders of the UAE has done.

They have sold their pride, religion and diginity for material gains and history will not be kind to them. But we all already knew these countries were already slave of [edited by moderator], their religion is not islam but money and today they made it clear for everyone to see. Its funny how some sunnis sometimes accuse us shias of being jews but actions speak louder than words.

Meanwhile, UAEs social bloggers are quick to openly show their love for israhell:

UAE trying to save some face from admitting it has fake muslims as leaders by trying to motivate "the deal" by saying that israhell accepts to not annex any more land in the west bank due to the deal, but in reality that is a lie as well:

And then you have the words coming from the mouth of the dog himself:

May God curse the oppressors as well as those who by their own free will decide to become the obidient slave of the oppressors.

As we are entering end of times, everything is becoming more clear and the people who have been fake muslims this whole time are stepping out to expose themselves. I hope the muslim population of the UAE and other persian gulf countries are more in love with God than they are with [edited for racism] that are being promised and that they will rise to rid themselves of the munafiq "kings" who in reality are slaves of others.

The time of our Imam(ajf) is very close inshaAllah and these munafiq kings will InshaAllah live to regret their honorless decisions.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize Israel, in order to gain more leverage for the Palestinians

Excuse me??

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize Israel, in order to gain more leverage for the Palestinians, and to build a strong alliance against the enemies of Islam like Russia and China.

Just watch this and educate yourself... I can’t even—

I suggest everyone watch this 4 min clip, this is my view point.

Edited by Mariam17
Guest Sunshine

This not peace agreement.. Uae is Usa ally and they care more money than Human rights.  Bibi said that Stopping Annexation is only temporary. They made this deal to re elect Donald Trump and Business. If Trump is re elected. Bibi will just start Annexing Palestine again. Palestinians does not have rights and Israel have already take a lot of land from them.  Such  a shame. I hope other Arabs countries  does not follow the dollar.  This will empower  Israel horrible government.  

Guest Sunshine
16 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I hate the UAE, but peace agreements and normalization with the State of Israel is a good thing. My own country (Pakistan) should follow suit.

This not good thing. This will give Israel more right to destroy Palestine even further.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

I know of a guy whose half Lebanese half Palestinian and he can’t even get a Lebanese passport because he’s Palestinian

If his mother is Lebanese and his father is Palestinian, it’s not permissible to get it. Only Lebanese father/husband can give Lebanese passport to their children/wife.

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, Diaz said:

If his mother is Lebanese and his father is Palestinian, it’s not permissible to get it. Only Lebanese father/husband can give Lebanese passport to their children/wife.

Salam. I don’t know the technicalities surrounding the brother I mentioned. However, my point as a whole regardless shows the clear racism towards Palestinians. 

26 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Salam. I don’t know the technicalities surrounding the brother I mentioned. However, my point as a whole regardless shows the clear racism towards Palestinians. 

Yes I know, I just wanted to clear it because your post sounds like you are saying Lebanese people are racist towards Palestinian, which is not true. 

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Yes I know, I just wanted to clear it because your post sounds like you are saying Lebanese people are racist towards Palestinian, which is not true. 

No Lebanese people in the majority are not racist to Palestinians (of course there are always outliers in every case), likewise to the other countries that I mentioned such as Egypt, Jordan and Kuwait. However, historically their government discriminates against Palestinians and works with Isr*el. Whether it’s the photo I linked with the Lebanese president shaking hands with an Isr*eli general or the description of experience that I detailed whether in Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait etc. Regardless of the technicalities of the passport that I mentioned in that case, all you have to do is research the government’s treatment towards Palestinians and it is clear as day.

• Advanced Member
29 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

I think we should start discussing a UAE boycott. Any Arab or Muslim country who makes formal relations with Israel is a traitor to Islam and to their own people. Anyone, or any group who forcibly expels Muslims from their land, slaughters them, and sets up an apartheid system, like what is now in Palestine is an Enemy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and the people in general. 

I read somewhere that the leaders of Oman and Bahrain are also planning on following in UAEs footsteps of disgrace.

Just found some articles on it:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jared-kushner-israel-uae-normalisation-bahrain-oman

Not 100% confirmed yet though, if true, I am not suprised to see this from Bahrain but very disappointed to see it from Oman, though they have already had some meeting with the israhellis.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Not 100% confirmed yet though, if true, I am not suprised to see this from Bahrain but very disappointed to see it from Oman, though they have already had some meeting with the israhellis.

image.png.e9548ef97adced83636986b8a0d713ba.png

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-is-right-the-israel-uae-agreement-is-a-huge-achievement/2020/08/13/2f188c60-dda7-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

Edited by modaoudi
32 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

However, historically their government discriminates against Palestinians and works with Isr*el. Whether it’s the photo I linked with the Lebanese president shaking hands with an Isr*eli general or the description of experience that I detailed whether in Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait etc

About the Lebanese govt that was before, now Palestinian can study and work just like Lebanese. 

34 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Whether it’s the photo I linked with the Lebanese president shaking hands with an Isr*eli general

Yes, that was before, right now he is against Israel and he is Hezbollah supporter.

34 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Regardless of the technicalities of the passport that I mentioned in that case, all you have to do is research the government’s treatment towards Palestinians and it is clear as day.

I still didn’t get this part, what are you trying to say exactly?

• Advanced Member
53 minutes ago, Diaz said:

The worst thing is seeing how many Emirates people are happy about it, shame.

If you ask me it's a very interesting psychological phenomenon. People are just mindless robots.

3 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I am sure many Lebanese would also be happy about that. 

Nope, maybe some Christians but Muslims and some Christians are anti-Zionist. 

• Haji 2003 changed the title to Israel & UAE, Bahrain peace agreement