Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel & UAE, Bahrain peace agreement

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
On 9/18/2020 at 9:28 PM, Hassu93 said:

You're legit defending rape here ?

I suspect that some people here are defending Yazidis simply because the IRI does so under the pretext of “unity” and minority-based identity politics. The fact that the U.S. heavily promoted notions of a Yazidi “genocide” as an excuse to intervene further in Iraq and Syria, along with the fact that the Yazidis, like Wahhabi–Salafi militants, hold to an ideology rooted in occultism and Masonry, supports the notion that the Yazidis, who are Kurdish, pretended to be persecuted by ISIS, when in fact they, like many other Kurds, were switching uniforms all the time and fighting alongside Western-backed ISIS and Co., so as to provide plausible deniability and cover for Western-backed terrorist operations, which the IRI, despite claims to the contrary, actually supported, notwithstanding efforts by @Cherub786 and other Wahhabi–Salafi “Sunnis” to cover up the hidden alliance between the West, including Israel and the Wahhabi–Salafi “Sunni” regimes, and Iran. Basically all world governments are controlled by the same supranational forces and make up false narratives to divide and rule on behalf of Masons.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the UAE, but peace agreements and normalization with the State of Israel is a good thing. My own country (Pakistan) should follow suit.

I think we should start discussing a UAE boycott. Any Arab or Muslim country who makes formal relations with Israel is a traitor to Islam and to their own people. Anyone, or any group who forcibly exp

Prime Minister Netanyahu already visited Oman in 2018, and they already have de facto relations with Israel. I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize

Posted Images

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Northwest said:

like Wahhabi–Salafi militants, hold to an ideology rooted in occultism and Masonry

Do you mean to say that “Wahhabism” is rooted in occultism and Freemasonry? If so, what is the evidence for this assertion?

I can confidently say that Wahhabism is the polar opposite of occultism.

Wahhabis, such as myself, are completely opposed to Freemasonry and secret societies in general. We forbid membership in such secret societies that practice occult rituals, or promote omnism as the Freemasons do.

Guest guest guest
12 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Do you mean to say that “Wahhabism” is rooted in occultism and Freemasonry? If so, what is the evidence for this assertion?

I can confidently say that Wahhabism is the polar opposite of occultism.

Wahhabis, such as myself, are completely opposed to Freemasonry and secret societies in general. We forbid membership in such secret societies that practice occult rituals, or promote omnism as the Freemasons do.

Wait you said you were Hanafi?(unless its sarcasm)

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Guest guest guest said:

Wait you said you were Hanafi?(unless its sarcasm)

Yes I’m a Hanafi Wahhabi. They’re not mutually exclusive.

Hanafi is a school of law, and Wahhabi is a tendency that is opposed to grave worship.

There are many Hanafi Wahhabis, like the Panjpiris (Ishaate Tawhid wa Sunnah), those who inherited the legacy of Sayyid Ahmad and Shah Isma'il (Allah have mercy on their souls), who were both Hanafi Wahhabis.

In fact, our zeal for Tawhid and strictness in that regard is greater than that of the ghair muqallid Ahl al-Hadith sect.

Edited by Cherub786
  • Advanced Member

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bahrain-security/bahrain-says-it-foils-terrorist-attack-backed-by-iran-media-idUSKCN26B0PH?il=0

In case anyone missed this one, The lines are being drawn in the sand.

Bahrain says foiled 'terrorist attack' backed by Iran in early 2020

• Forum Administrators

^

It was the only Gulf Arab state to witness a sizeable pro-democracy uprising in the 2011 “Arab Spring”,

It was crushed, but there were no complaints from the international community.