Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Israel & UAE, Bahrain peace agreement

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I still didn’t get this part, what are you trying to say exactly?

Salam brother. I was talking in reference to this:

1 hour ago, Diaz said:
1 hour ago, Mariam17 said:

Salam. I don’t know the technicalities surrounding the brother I mentioned. However, my point as a whole regardless shows the clear racism towards Palestinians. 

Yes I know, I just wanted to clear it because your post sounds like you are saying Lebanese people are racist towards Palestinian, which is not true. 

29 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Yes, that was before, right now he is against Israel and he is Hezbollah supporter.

Yes I agree brother which is why I stated:

4 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

I’m open to leaders such as Michael Aoun reforming and acknowledging his mistakes since he was played by Saudi.

Me including this however was to show the Lebanese government’s history in relation to Palestinians that have manifested in other examples. Although not by Michael Auon, but by corrupt government officials that have given a leeway for discrimination and by extension racism against Palestinians within Lebanon. 

Here are some articles on this topic:

http://www.hic-mena.org/documents/NISCVT-HIC CERD 04.pdf

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2019/07/palestinians-lebanon-protest-crackdown-unlicensed-workers-190716183746729.html

Please do not misinterpreted this as me “bashing Lebanon”, I’m only giving a statement specific to Lebanon because you wanted me to explain further. I am extremely grateful for Hezbollah and the like. I am only mentioning the above so we can eradicate any form of corruption/discrimination to whomever and wherever. Even if that means going against my own government (Egypt) + (corrupt PLO) etc. Before I am a Palestinian or Egyptian I am a Muslim and therefore, I stand against injustice in any form, even if it is from my own people. 

Ma salam brother.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the UAE, but peace agreements and normalization with the State of Israel is a good thing. My own country (Pakistan) should follow suit.

I think we should start discussing a UAE boycott. Any Arab or Muslim country who makes formal relations with Israel is a traitor to Islam and to their own people. Anyone, or any group who forcibly exp

Prime Minister Netanyahu already visited Oman in 2018, and they already have de facto relations with Israel. I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
29 minutes ago, modaoudi said:

If you ask me it's a very interesting psychological phenomenon. People are just mindless robots.

23 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I am sure many Lebanese would also be happy about that. 

Surveying the headlines at the moment:

Yeshiva(sp?) "Peace with UAE? So What!"

Being "cheered" in Egypt and Bahrain

No Coverage in KSA

Turkey reconsidering its relations with UAE

NYTimes: "geopolitical earthquake"

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
10 minutes ago, modaoudi said:

"Erdogan says Turkey may suspend diplomatic relations with the UAE over its peace deal with Israel"

Quite ridiculous when we remember that turkey has diplomatic relations with Israel since years. 

• Forum Administrators
On 8/14/2020 at 1:37 AM, Cherub786 said:

I believe, in general, this is a good trend and more Muslim countries should recognize Israel, in order to gain more leverage for the Palestinians,

Your view stands in contrast to this one from an Israeli journalist and I agree with him:

Anshel Pfeffer, an Israeli journalist and author of a Netanyahu biography ... “It is an achievement for Netanyahu that his predecessors who were prepared to make major concessions to the Palestinians only dreamed of,” he said. “A generation of western diplomats who thought that Israel needs to pay in hard currency for any such breakthrough with the Arab world were tearing their hair out last night.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/aug/14/iran-and-turkey-denounce-uae-over-deal-with-israel

The problem this creates is that it tells the Israelis that they can have whatever they want and the Arabs will let them have it, so it makes any form of compromise less likely.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Cherub786 What is wrong with you?? You agree that “Muslims” should be friends with Isr*el to protect us from the big baddies of China and Russia. What kind of propaganda has been fed to you. If you really cared about Palestinians then you’d do some research. Speaking as one THIS DOESN’T HELP. My people have been massacred, raped, my family has been broken apparat, been in war after war, in refugee camps, MY LAND has been stolen and all I ask is for you to pick up a book. 

Did you even watch the video, please tell me which point did you disagree with:

•The one about the UAE and Isr*el investing in tourism and gaining money out of the blood of my own people?

•The fact that UAE citizens will be able to visit Al-Aqsa mosque even though PALESTINIAN CITIZENS can’t go there themselves.

•The one about Arab governments being corrupt?

If you agree with this “peace treaty” between the UAE and Isr*el then never say free Palestine. My cause of my people is not a trend just because it’s popular and then when it gets down to details certain people are too ignorant and stubborn to research.

I don’t need people who half believe in Palestine for their support. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tells me Palestine will be free, not some fake promise from corrupt governments.

I put my trust with Allah and Insha’Allah I die a martyr even if that means liberating Palestine alongside Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Issa (عليه السلام).

With all that said... Free Palestine :) 

Edited by Mariam17
2 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I was mainly talking about Christians actually. 

Oh, sorry. You said Lebanese so I thought you are talking  about them all.

26 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Oh, sorry. You said Lebanese so I thought you are talking  about them all.

Sorry indeed I was not clear enough. However I am asking myself if many gulf Arabs (even Muslims) would at the end not finish by accept the idea of normalizing relations with Israel. 

• Veteran Member
On 8/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Haji 2003 said:

What l found laughable is in the paragraph that describes Jordanian King Abdullah  II as a prominent critic of lsraeIi actions on the West Bank when it was his father that signed it away, gave it up.

6 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

@Cherub786 What is wrong with you?? You agree that “Muslims” should be friends with Isr*el to protect us from the big baddies of China and Russia. What kind of propaganda has been fed to you. If you really cared about Palestinians then you’d do some research. Speaking as one THIS DOESN’T HELP. My people have been massacred, raped, my family has been broken apparat, been in war after war, in refugee camps, MY LAND has been stolen and all I ask is for you to pick up a book. 

Did you even watch the video, please tell me which point did you disagree with:

•The one about the UAE and Isr*el investing in tourism and gaining money out of the blood of my own people?

•The fact that UAE citizens will be able to visit Al-Aqsa mosque even though PALESTINIAN CITIZENS can’t go there themselves.

•The one about Arab governments being corrupt?

If you agree with this “peace treaty” between the UAE and Isr*el then never say free Palestine. My cause of my people is not a trend just because it’s popular and then when it gets down to details certain people are too ignorant and stubborn to research.

I don’t need people who half believe in Palestine for their support. Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tells me Palestine will be free, not some fake promise from corrupt governments.

I put my trust with Allah and Insha’Allah I die a martyr even if that means liberating Palestine alongside Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Issa (عليه السلام).

With all that said... Free Palestine :) 

Honestly I have never supported the Palestinian nationalist cause of statehood for a number of reasons 1. I'm not a Palestinian, how does their nationalist cause concern me? 2. In my understanding of Islam nationalism is a bad thing, an example of jahiliyyah, and so I don't support any nationalist cause anywhere on the globe, how the Palestinian nationalist cause any different? 3. Virtually every Arab state, especially Palestine's immediate neighbors, is a failed state, a dictatorship, a secular fascist regime, or some other kind of autocracy. In all likelihood, judging by Palestine's current leadership, Palestine will just end up being another one of these states, 4. The plight of the Palestinians has been extremely exaggerated by a media that is extremely biased, and by certain Middle Eastern and Muslim states that have a vested interest in exaggerating about that issue to distract their own people from domestic problems and injustices 5. I believe in principle Jewish people have a right to a state in the land of Palestine, their ancient homeland (from both an Islamic, Quranic and historical perspective), 6. This is a territorial dispute, it has nothing to do with Islam, and I simply have nothing to do with it as a Sunni Muslim, Canadian born citizen of Indo-Pak descent.

• Veteran Member
On 8/14/2020 at 5:12 PM, Cherub786 said:

for a number of reasons

From the tone of your writing, 

1. I'm not a Palestinian, how does their nationalist cause concern me? 2. In my understanding of Islam nationalism is a bad thing, an example of jahiliyyah, and so I don't support any nationalist cause anywhere on the globe, how the Palestinian nationalist cause any different?

you forgot to mention that Palestinians are 80% Christian, ~1% Jewish and 20% Muslim.

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Cherub786 said:

Honestly I have never supported the Palestinian nationalist cause of statehood for a number of reasons 1. I'm not a Palestinian, how does their nationalist cause concern me? 2. In my understanding of Islam nationalism is a bad thing, an example of jahiliyyah, and so I don't support any nationalist cause anywhere on the globe, how the Palestinian nationalist cause any different? 3. Virtually every Arab state, especially Palestine's immediate neighbors, is a failed state, a dictatorship, a secular fascist regime, or some other kind of autocracy. In all likelihood, judging by Palestine's current leadership, Palestine will just end up being another one of these states, 4. The plight of the Palestinians has been extremely exaggerated by a media that is extremely biased, and by certain Middle Eastern and Muslim states that have a vested interest in exaggerating about that issue to distract their own people from domestic problems and injustices 5. I believe in principle Jewish people have a right to a state in the land of Palestine, their ancient homeland (from both an Islamic, Quranic and historical perspective), 6. This is a territorial dispute, it has nothing to do with Islam, and I simply have nothing to do with it as a Sunni Muslim, Canadian born citizen of Indo-Pak descent.

I was a previous “Sunni Muslim” and it has everything to do with Islam. I’m not even going to deal with someone as ignorant as you. This has already been discussed in a topic called “Religion in Palestine”. I’m not bothered trying to convince a Zionist like you, only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) can guide you.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

you forgot to mention that Palestinians are 80% Christian, ~1% Jewish and 20% Muslim.

Salam brother, where are these statistics from?

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Incorrect, the majority of Palestinians are fellow Sunni Muslims (though they are quite secularized and not as religiously observant as most other Muslims), whereas Christians are a significant proportion of Palestinians, but a minority nonetheless.

But what was the point of you mentioning the religious demographics of the Palestinians? That was quite random.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I simply have nothing to do with it as a Sunni Muslim, Canadian born citizen of Indo-Pak descent

Salam this is completely a nationalistic statement :grin: but I agree about Arab states & I know that you put Iran as a state that is doing exaggeration  about Palestine "  to distract their own people from domestic problems and injustices " that you can see this idea between Iranians too but Palestine  a fact that is represented with bad & Amateur promotion that caused misunderstanding between Iranians too & Palestine issue highly misrepresented by it's supporters like Iran but current Israel colony doesn't represent any Jews & it's just a Zionists colony that by propaganda of Zionists misrepresented as a Jewish state. 

Infographic: Some Muslim countries put dignity, independence of their nations on auction

https://en.abna24.com/news//infographic-some-muslim-countries-put-dignity-independence-of-their-nations-on-auction_1060366.html

August 5, 2020 - 10:04 AM News Code : 1060366 Source : ABNA24Link:   

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): On the occasion of the Abrahamic Hajj, A series of pictures and content with centrality of Imam Khamenei's remarks is available in English languages.

f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_441.jpg

https://en.abna24.com/news//infographic-some-muslim-countries-put-dignity-independence-of-their-nations-on-auction_1060366.html

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
8 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is completely a nationalistic statement :grin: but I agree about Arab states & I know that you put Iran as a state that is doing exaggeration  about Palestine "  to distract their own people from domestic problems and injustices " that you can see this idea between Iranians too but Palestine  a fact that is represented with bad & Amateur promotion that caused misunderstanding between Iranians too & Palestine issue highly misrepresented by it's supporters like Iran but current Israel colony doesn't represent any Jews & it's just a Zionists colony that by propaganda of Zionists misrepresented as a Jewish state. 

I think English must be your second language because I had a very hard time deciphering what exactly you wrote here. What I did understand is you have something against Zionism. May I ask what is it exactly about Zionism you find so offensive?

It has been my observation that those who have a problem with Zionism are usually employing that word to mask their ingrained anti-Semitism

Edited by Cherub786

Salam @Cherub786 , yeah English is my second language :clap:.

Zionism is an idea that derived from some radical Jews about their superiority of them in race & Nationality & maybe their religion but it's not a word for masking anti -Semitism that I personally have no problem with Jews that are following Torah & believe to  Messiah but my problem is with people that know themselves as chosen ones  which their agenda is making a racist colony in name of Israel with sticking themselves to Judaism just like people that are using holy Quran to declare other muslims specially shia muslims as Kafir in order to kill anyone that has different view than them in conclusion Zionism is a racist & ultra nationalist movement that uses word of anti-Semitism as a shield to protect itself because it's driven from deviations of rabbis & racist people in name of Jews.

• Advanced Member
16 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

What is wrong with you??

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says about humans like him:

4:75 And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill­treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help."

Dont waste your time, as the Iranian saying goes: you can wake a person who is asleep but you can never wake a person whos pretending to sleep.

So let him talk, the time for idle talks are nearing its end inshaAllah.

20 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam @Cherub786 , yeah English is my second language :clap:.

Zionism is an idea that derived from some radical Jews about their superiority of them in race & Nationality & maybe their religion but it's not a word for masking anti -Semitism that I personally have no problem with Jews that are following Torah & believe to  Messiah but my problem is with people that know themselves as chosen ones  which their agenda is making a racist colony in name of Israel with sticking themselves to Judaism just like people that are using holy Quran to declare other muslims specially shia muslims as Kafir in order to kill anyone that has different view than them in conclusion Zionism is a racist & ultra nationalist movement that uses word of anti-Semitism as a shield to protect itself because it's driven from deviations of rabbis & racist people in name of Jews.

Wow, not only have you totally and unabashedly misrepresented Zionism, your proof for your claim of not being an anti-Semite is equally if not more absurd. According to you, you are not an anti-Semite because "I personally have no problem with Jews that are following Torah & believe to  Messiah", so does that mean you have a problem with Jews who are not following Torah and don't believe in Messiah?

Anti-Semitism is bigotry and discrimination against Jews, regardless of what kind of Jews they are, what kind of beliefs they adhere to, etc. By saying you have no problem with certain Jews and implying that you have a problem with others (based on their beliefs), you are not defending yourself from the accusation of anti-Semitism, but ironically proving that you are an anti-Semite.

But I am not surprised. Judging by your signature containing Iranian revolutionary flags and symbols, you are a fanatical supporter of the Iranian regime, the same regime which held a cartoon contest to mock the Holocaust

• Advanced Member

Imagine calling a muslim an anti-semite, which would mean he hates the Prophet he follows, Arabs are semites as well.

Typical zionists defend, any critice against the illegal state of israhell = anti-semitism. 

On 8/14/2020 at 6:53 AM, Abu Hadi said:

I think we should start discussing a UAE boycott. Any Arab or Muslim country who makes formal relations with Israel is a traitor to Islam and to their own people. Anyone, or any group who forcibly expels Muslims from their land, slaughters them, and sets up an apartheid system, like what is now in Palestine is an Enemy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) and the people in general. 

The problem is that UAE is one of the most important trade partner of Iran.... With the actual situation you imagine what would happen if Iran decide to boycott them? 

• Moderators

It's not about Nationalism, Media Biased, or Jews having a homeland. Those are all just issues meant to distract people from the real issue, which is oppression and injustice.Some quick facts about Israel

- The founding of Israel in 1948 led to a number of massacres by Jewish Settlers against Palestinian Civilians, which are part of history and well documented. Here is a partial list of massacres of Palestinians by Zionist Gangs, which later became the state of Israel, between 1937 and 1948. None of the victims of these massacres have been compensated or acknowledge in any way.

https://medium.com/@thepalestineproject/notorious-massacres-of-palestinians-between-1937-1948-ae4f4d1f61d0

Israel Veterens Admit their roles in these massacres

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20140217-israeli-army-veterans-admit-role-in-massacres-of-palestinians-in-1948/

- In 1967, Israel invaded the West Bank and Gaza Strip and occupied these areas. This is illegal under International Law, which is why the vast majority of countries of the world don't recognize this land as part of Israel. This occupation wiped a muslim country, Palestine, which existed before 1967 off the map. Israel attempted to 'normalize' this illegal action by building settlements all over the West Bank and Gaza with private roads and private armies to protect them. This led to the development of an Apartheid state. Israel is supposedly the only 'Democracy' in the Middle East and yet the Palestinians don't have voting rights and have no citizenship. They also are humiliated on a daily basis by having their land confiscated at random and having to pass thru 'checkpoints' where they are sometimes strip searched randomly even if they are not suspected of criminal activity. There are many other humiliations of daily life in Palestine, but this is a long, long list. Here's more about this.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/08/50-years-of-israeli-occupation-four-outrageous-facts-about-military-order-101/

So forget the fact now that these are our brothers and sisters, i.e. muslims, and the Quran says we are one ummah, they are human beings. Do human beings deserve to be treated like this ? Live their entire lives under these types of conditions. Would you accept this for your children or relatives ? 

For a country, such as the UAE, which is a rich country in the heart of the Muslim world to now turn around and say, none of this matters, Israel is just like any other country, I have a huge problem with that. The main responsibility for this rest with the citizens of the UAE. It is up to them to let their government know clearly that they will not accept for their government to do this. If they accept this, then they are accepting the oppression, brutalization, and humiliation of their brothers and sisters in Islam, and their brothers and sisters in humanity. Anyone who does this not only goes against Islam, but goes against their own nature, since human beings, all human beings are created in such a way that they naturally reject oppression and injustice. 

Also, why the homeland issue is a distraction is...If this is the reason why the Jews went to Palestine, because of the oppression they suffered in WWII at the hands of the Germans and Hitler,  why take away a country from Palestinians who had nothing to do with this ? If they want a homeland, why don't they take over Germany, since they say that the Germans were the ones responsible for their oppression. They would never do that because Germany is strong country who would fight them man for man and women for women and inch for inch and would never let them do that, unlike, apparently the Muslims, and especially the people in UAE who are perfectly fine with them doing this. 

The fact that Arab Dictators of the past and present, such as Saddam, Ghadafi, etc, have used the issue of Palestine to distract from their own acts of oppression and injustice doesn't mean that the issue of Palestine is false and doesn't exist. If a dictator points to the sky and says 'The sky is blue', should we then believe that the sky is green ? The sky is blue. This is a fact whether the dictator acknowledges it or not. The facts are there, you can either accept them or reject them, but accept or reject based on the facts themselves and not on irrelevant side issues. 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

anti-Semitism

Palestinians are Semites too. Pick up a book. Honestly I could reply to every comment you state but I’m not going to baby feed you information. I’ve told you where to research and given you posts to look at but your extremely stubborn. Calling you ignorant is not a personal attack. It’s a fact. Now if you don’t mind I can’t sit and type here all day answering you statements because I have a life. May Allah guide you and the “deaf [and] blind”.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

If they want a homeland, why don't they take over Germany, since they say that the Germans were the ones responsible for their oppression. They would never do that because Germany is strong country who would fight them man for man and women for women and inch for inch and would never let them do that, unlike, apparently the Muslims, and especially the people in UAE who are perfectly fine with them doing this.

Humans are basically dogs and cattle who can be trained to accept, embrace, and even praise all manner of perversity and oppression and sadomasochism. See Pavlov’s experiments, MK-ULTRA, etc. Strangely enough, throughout history both religion and self-preservation have encouraged blind obedience to the status quo, slavishness, and selfish greed, e.g., self-advancement within the system or status quo. “Slaves, obey your masters” and whatnot. Anyone who questions the given paradigm and order of the age is systematically and ruthlessly shattered—a thousand means sufficing to destroy individual and even collective resistance. Being on the “right side” of history didn’t prevent “liberated” Vietnam from becoming an American colony once again at the end of the Cold War. As Hitler said, no one cares about the losers of history, in reference to the Armenians who were massacred and no longer have a homeland in Anatolia (Turkey).

Look at all the oppressed nations that are filled with self-hatred and want to emulate the West in everything. Ask yourself why American culture is so highly prised. Humans always go for the gutter. The white man, with his military, economic, and cultural might, successfully taught poor blacks to hate themselves and even kill themselves through drugs, gangs, “gangsta” culture, etc. One can only be oppressed for so long before adopting an inferiority complex and slave’s mentality, especially if the enemy never sleeps and can easily crush you with his weapons, money, violence, immorality, etc. and even one’s religion does not allow oneself to respond proportionately. So the enemy can infect you with biological weapons, hit you with nukes, rape your wives, etc. and your religion tells you not to respond in kind, even though the enemy has proven that he has no respect for himself or divine law.

So the “easy” route is to appease the enemy and focus on material gain by adopting his system.

Edited by Northwest
7 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

Palestinians are Semites too. Pick up a book. Honestly I could reply to every comment you state but I’m not going to baby feed you information. I’ve told you where to research and given you posts to look at but your extremely stubborn. Calling you ignorant is not a personal attack. It’s a fact. Now if you don’t mind I can’t sit and type here all day answering you statements because I have a life. May Allah guide you and the “deaf [and] blind”.

You are simply unaware of the history of this term and its meaning, it's a common misunderstanding. Although there are many other Semitic groups apart from Jews, the term anti-Semitism relates exclusively to Jews. It was coined in 19th century Europe and intended to relate exclusively to Jews, not Palestinians or any other group. So Oxford dictionary defines anti-Semitism:

"hate that is felt towards Jewish people; unfair treatment of Jews"

Therefore, anyone who hates or unfairly treats Jewish people will be described as an anti-Semite according to the English language, whether that individual is a Semite himself is immaterial

8 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Also, why the homeland issue is a distraction is...If this is the reason why the Jews went to Palestine, because of the oppression they suffered in WWII at the hands of the Germans and Hitler,  why take away a country from Palestinians who had nothing to do with this ? If they want a homeland, why don't they take over Germany, since they say that the Germans were the ones responsible for their oppression. They would never do that because Germany is strong country who would fight them man for man and women for women and inch for inch and would never let them do that, unlike, apparently the Muslims, and especially the people in UAE who are perfectly fine with them doing this. 

The fact that Arab Dictators of the past and present, such as Saddam, Ghadafi, etc, have used the issue of Palestine to distract from their own acts of oppression and injustice doesn't mean that the issue of Palestine is false and doesn't exist. If a dictator points to the sky and says 'The sky is blue', should we then believe that the sky is green ? The sky is blue. This is a fact whether the dictator acknowledges it or not. The facts are there, you can either accept them or reject them, but accept or reject based on the facts themselves and not on irrelevant side issues. 

Palestine is the original homeland of Jewish people, not only according to objective history, but according to the Quran too. It is only natural and sensible that a Jewish state exist within the borders of their original homeland.

It is not only the Arab dictators that use the issue of Palestine to distract their people from domestic oppression and injustice. The worst offender in this regard is actually the Iranian regime. The people of Iran have come out on the streets in mass protest of their regime's squandering of their wealth and resources to fund proxies like Hizbullah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and terrorist militias in Iraq, and to fund military adventurism in Syria, while Iran itself is crippled with sanctions and in dire need of spending what little money they have on their own people who are in a very bad condition.

Recognizing the State of Israel is not tantamount to absolving them of their misdeeds vis a vis the Palestinians. On the other hand, the Palestinians have been victimized more by fellow Arab countries (especially Syria and Lebanon) that refuse to grant Palestinian refugees citizenship, and treat them as a pariah community with limited rights and mobility.

Edited by Cherub786
7 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Therefore, anyone who hates or unfairly treats Jewish people will be described as an anti-Semite according to the English language, whether that individual is a Semite himself is immaterial

Yes, but there is difference between Anti-Semite and Anti-Zionist. I don’t hate Jewish, I hate Zionist. No matter what religion, nationality, ethics he/she is. 

7 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

On the other hand, the Palestinians have been victimized more by fellow Arab countries (especially Syria and Lebanon) 

Lol, both of them are not a rich countries and they tried their best to help the Palestinians. Unlike Israelis who kills only the weak and rape women and children. 

• Forum Administrators
2 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Palestine is the original homeland of Jewish people, not only according to objective history, but according to the Quran too

So where's the Qur'anic justification?

16 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

So where's the Qur'anic justification?

يَـٰقَوْمِ ٱدْخُلُوا۟ ٱلْأَرْضَ ٱلْمُقَدَّسَةَ ٱلَّتِى كَتَبَ ٱللَّـهُ لَكُمْ

(Prophet Moses) said: "O (my) people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has written for you" (5:21)

وَقُلْنَا مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦ لِبَنِىٓ إِسْرَٰٓءِيلَ ٱسْكُنُوا۟ ٱلْأَرْضَ

And We said after it to the children of Israel: "Dwell in the Land" (17:104)

• Forum Administrators

My understanding is that there was a deal. But it was broken. 

[Quran 4:154] And we raised Mount Sinai above them, as we took their covenant. And we said to them, "Enter the gate humbly." And we said to them, "Do not desecrate the Sabbath." Indeed, we took from them a solemn covenant.

[Quran 4:155] (They incurred condemnation) for violating their covenant,rejecting God's revelations, killing the prophets unjustly, and for saying, "Our minds are made up!" In fact, God is the One who sealed their minds, due to their disbelief, and this is why they fail to believe, except rarely.

2 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

My understanding is that there was a deal. But it was broken. 

This is irrelevant. My argument was simply that the land we refer to as Palestine (the Roman name for the Holy Land) was the original homeland of the Jewish people. You asked me to prove that from the Quran, which I did.

• Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

This is irrelevant. My argument was simply that the land we refer to as Palestine (the Roman name for the Holy Land) was the original homeland of the Jewish people. You asked me to prove that from the Quran, which I did.

Lots of lands are the original homeland of someone.

The Zionist claim is that Palestine is still theirs.

Some Muslims agree with the Zionists and refer to the passages that you have done.

But that's not the full story.

• Haji 2003 changed the title to Israel & UAE, Bahrain peace agreement