Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Kamala Harris

Rate this topic

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)

George soros son^

Her husband doug emhoff is  a jewish attorney and zionist comparable to joe biden.

https://www.jta.org/2020/08/11/politics/kamala-harris-is-joe-bidens-vp-pick-heres-what-jewish-voters-should-know

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Veteran Member

Related Comment:

A few years ago, l Iamented how much the BBC had gotten to be Iike the American news nutworks.

Well, at the moment, the BBC is running a "special news cast" covering Joe Biden's speech  live  in his first appearance with Comilla Harris.

I wanted her to become the presidential candidate, but at least she's going to be VP. Biden is too old and uninspiring. It would have been better for Obama to run for a third term, it that was permitted under the Constitution, than for this old, boring White guy to run for president. At any rate, he will, in all likelihood, become the next president. I'm really most interested in his foreign policy, and so he is obviously going to be better than non-interventionist Sanders.

Look at this clip from Biden's debate with Sanders, where the latter actually praised China for being economically successful. Biden is good for Muslims, he publicly blasts China for their genocide of the Uighurs:

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Biden is good for Muslims, he publicly blasts China for their genocide of the Uighurs:

None of them are 'good for Muslims' 

If you think Biden is going to do something about the Uighurs then you're in for a big disappointment.

The country is run by lobbies such as AIPAC and the NRA. They fund both candidates and expect something back from their money.

27 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

None of them are 'good for Muslims' 

If you think Biden is going to do something about the Uighurs then you're in for a big disappointment.

The country is run by lobbies such as AIPAC and the NRA. They fund both candidates and expect something back from their money.

The US has already done a lot for the Uighurs, the best they can, such as sanctions on those officials of the Chinese Communist regime that are directly involved in the atrocities, sanctioning the Chinese paramilitary, and raising a lot of global awareness of this issue. We obviously don't expect the Americans to roll in with their tanks to liberate the Uighurs. The point is, if, God forbid, Sanders became president, the Uighurs would likely have been totally abandoned, because Sanders is weak on foreign policy. Even in the debates he couldn't help but praise the Communist regime.

Let me also make something else clear which will help us cut to the chase in these kind of political debates. I simply don't view AIPAC or Israel or Zionism as the greatest threat to Muslims like so many members of this discussion board evidently do. They are in fact very, very low on the Totem pole of enemies of Muslims. Our primary and most vicious enemies are China and Russia. After them, the bloodthirsty regimes of Baathist Assad in Syria, Iran, Khalifa Haftar in Libya, Sisi in Egypt, MBS in KSA and MBZ in UAE are much, much worse than Israel/Zionists.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

I'm really most interested in his foreign policy, and so he is obviously going to be better than non-interventionist Sanders.

What!!! So you really like when the United States invade and bomb other countries and leave them in total chaos the way they did in Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen and Syria? What is the next country you would like them to invade? Iran? China? Russia?

Just now, Cherub786 said:

Yes, Biden supported the liberation of Iraq and regime change. So do I. What's wrong with it? It's another example of how Biden favors us Muslims, because the liberation of Iraq from Baathism is in the interest of Islam and Muslims

Saddam was definitely not the best of Gods creatures, but why did 1 million Iraqis have to die to get rid of him? Why did they have to bomb Faluja with depleted uranium and white phosphorus?  Why did they have to stir up sectarian tension and pave the way for Daesh? Why did they have to assassinate Mohandes and Solemani? Why are thy now attacking the Hashd al-Shaabi?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

Yes, Biden supported the liberation of Iraq and regime change. So do I. What's wrong with it? It's another example of how Biden favors us Muslims, because the liberation of Iraq from Baathism is in the interest of Islam and Muslims

Who do you think kept him there in the first place?