Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Unity of acts (tawhid al-afʿal)

Rate this topic

• Moderators
2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

@ShiaChat Mod @Mahdavist it is fair to Say this person is undercover nasabi who has no aqil like his Trinitarian brethrens. Do what you gotta thanks. 

It's a discussion forum brother, not everyone is going to agree on everything. If you don't want to discuss with him then don't. As long as he doesn't break the rules he can continue posting without warnings/bans.

You on the other hand have already been warned in the past about your language and about personal attacks. You are once again getting dangerously close to a suspension. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We orthodox Sunni Muslims believe Allah Azza wa Jalla is the Creator of our actions, but that we earn them. This is known as the doctrine of Kasb. So the action itself is created by Allah, but the res

Now as for our orthodox Sunni Islamic doctrine that I have described above, that Allah Most High is the Creator of our deeds, it is 100% substantiated by the Holy Quran: وَاللَّـهُ خَلَقَكُمْ وَم

Salaam Aleikum,  From wikishia: Twelver Shiite theologians do not see any contradiction between the attribution of human actions to themselves and to God at the same time. They maintain that

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Cool said:

And let them make Me a Sanctuary that I may dwell among them

(Exodus 25:8)

2 chronicles 2:5(Tanakh) and 2 chronicles 6:18. Deuteronomy 4:15-19 and exodus 20:2-5. Cya 

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Actually Shiachat has been honoured that we have with us a waliullah who claim to have tajalli of Prophet Yunus (عليه السلام) in himself and who was remained in the belly of a fish for some time.

This waliullah or mujaddid got ilham from Allah. Ruhul Quds has been granted him a responsibility to call people towards Deen & Sunnah. 

So he is doing his job. I am happy that he selected for himself right place. I hope that the ilham & alqa will get settled here and he would learn true Islam from this site.

So let me introduce to you waliullah @Cherub786 

میری دعوت ایک الہامی دعوت ہے۔ دل میں روح القدس نے یہ باتیں القی فرمائی کہ اللہ کی وحدانیت کی طرف بلاو۔ اسکا مطلب یہ ہے کہ فقط ایک خدا کا عبادت و عکافت کیا کر۔ مزارات کی عکافت چھوڑ۔ یہ پہلا گوھر ہے۔

پھر یہ دعوت ہے کہ شریعت مصطفوی اور سنّت مبارکہ پر عمل کر۔ اس دعوت کی تفصیل یہ ہے کہ حرام کاموں سے پرہیز کر، اور نبی مطہر صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے پیارے سنّتیں کو پکڑ۔ یہ دوسرا گوھر ہے۔

پھر یہ دعوت ہے کہ دنیا کی محبت دل سے نکال، اور کثرت عبادب یعنی نماز، دعا، ذکر الہی، تسبیحات، نبی کریم پر درود و سلام، اور تلاوت قرآن کریم کیا کر۔ یہ تیسرا گوھر ہے۔

پھر یہ دعوت ہے کہ غریب، یتیم، کمزور، بیمار اور لاوارث کا خدمت کر۔ یہ تصفیت قلب کا ایک جیّد طریقہ ہے اور دین اسلام کے اخلاقی تعلیم میں سے ہے۔ یہ چوتھا گوھر ہے۔

پھر یہ دعوت ہے کہ انبیاء و رسل علیہم السلام کے سیرت پر چل کر، نکل کر دعوت و تبلیغ کا کام انجام دے۔ لوگوں کو کلمہ طیبہ یعنی لا الہ الا اللہ محمد رسول اللہ کی طرف بلا۔ اس کام کو عبادت کی نیت سے کر۔ یہ پانچواں گوھر ہے۔

سو اللہ سبحانہ وتعالی نے میرا دل میں یہ پانچ جواہر ڈال دیا۔ میں عوام الناس کو اپنی ذات کی طرف نہی بلاتا، بلکہ ذات کبریاء جلّ جلالہ کی طرف دعوت مقصود ہے۔

وَمَا عَلَيْنَا إِلَّا الْبَلَاغُ الْمُبِينُ

Edited by Cool
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

not everyone is going to agree on everything

When “christian” tries to convince muslims to leave islam and prove Allah is “Satan” you band them but when a nasibi is trying to debate to win to win others you let him free. Why not let those harsh Christians free? R u scared ? U have me around and my articles.  Unproductive debates serve no purpose.

• Moderators
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

When “christian” tries to convince muslims to leave islam and prove Allah is “Satan” you band them but when a nasibi is trying to debate to win to win others you let him free. Why not let those harsh Christians free? R u scared ? U have me around and my articles.  Unproductive debates serve no purpose.

As long as the Christians, or any other person, comply with the rules they can continue to post. 

We are now derailing the thread, contact me by PM if you need to discuss further.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

انا معاشر الاوصياء لسنا نحمل في البطون وانما نحمل في الجنوب ولا نخرج من الارحام وانما نخرج من الفخذ الايمن من امهاتنا لأننا نور الله الذي لا تناله الدانسات

al-Hasan al-Askari said: "We the Awsiya are not carried in the bellies but in the sides, and we don't come out from the wombs but we come out from the right thigh of our mothers"

the translation is incomplete & this part

is not translated 

لأننا نور الله الذي لا تناله الدانسات

Because we are the light of Allah that  do not receive impurity.

that this narration said about birth of Imam Mahdi (aj) that no sign of pregnancy & bearing a child wasn't visible in his mother until last hours to his birth also it's just last line of story of birth of Imam Mahdi (aj) that mentioned in a full page

https://hadith.inoor.ir/fa/hadith/250608/translate/انا معاشر الاوصياء ?rownumber=5

13 hours ago, Cherub786 said:

انا معاشر الاوصياء لسنا نحمل في البطون وانما نحمل في الجنوب ولا نخرج من الارحام وانما نخرج من الفخذ الايمن من امهاتنا لأننا نور الله الذي لا تناله الدانسات

al-Hasan al-Askari said: "We the Awsiya are not carried in the bellies but in the sides, and we don't come out from the wombs but we come out from the right thigh of our mothers"

the translation is incomplete & this part

is not translated 

لأننا نور الله الذي لا تناله الدانسات

Because we are the light of Allah that  do not receive impurity.

that this narration said about birth of Imam Mahdi (aj) that no sign of pregnancy & bearing a child wasn't visible in his mother until last hours to his birth also it's just last line of story of birth of Imam Mahdi (aj) that mentioned in a full page

https://hadith.inoor.ir/fa/hadith/250608/translate/انا معاشر الاوصياء ?rownumber=5

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1482_بحار-الأنوار-العلامة-المجلسي-ج-٥١/الصفحة_27#top

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1482_بحار-الأنوار-العلامة-المجلسي-ج-٥١/الصفحة_28

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member
49 minutes ago, Cool said:

@Muslim2010 , please help us with translation.

خاکسار یونس نبی علیہ السلام کا مثیل تو نہی ہوں، لیکن آپ کا شان کا ایک جھلک مجھ میں نظر آتا ہے۔ سو میں بھی ایک وقت مچھلی کا پیٹ میں تھا، لیکن اللہ سبحانہ نے مجھے وہاں سے نکالا تھا، کیوںکہ میں نے یونس رسول علیہ السلام کی طرح ربّ کو پکارا تھا۔

“I am not the example like the prophet Yunus (عليه السلام) but I see his glory in me.  So I was once in the belly of a fish. But Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) took me out of there, Because I called on the Lord like the Prophet Jonah (عليه السلام).”

Google translation just slightly improved.

These words are not a words of a conscious muslim, i think.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

s long as the Christians, or any other person, comply with the rules they can continue to post. 

Can I prove sunni islam is terrorism provided with evidence and arguments or are you gonna get upset ? 

Edited by THREE1THREE
On 8/16/2020 at 1:05 AM, OrthodoxTruth said:

Building up on the rest, Sunni belief in Qadar denies omnipotence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), because everything is predetermined at birth and “can’t” be altered.

On the contrary, denial of Qadar is denial of Allah's omnipotence. Your belief that humans create their deeds independent of Allah's will and knowledge not only impugns His omnipotence but His omniscience too. I mean you already admitted that Allah doesn't have foreknowledge of all human deeds, He comes to know of them after they have been done, and adjusts His decrees accordingly, i.e., Bada

there’s SO MANY differing theological beliefs in Sunnism, and no, historically they weren’t at peace and couldn’t be reconciled. Maturidi, Ash’ari, Athari, Muʿtazila, Qadariyah, Jahmis, Murji'ah, Bishriyyah and others, add to it madahib Hanafi, Hanbali, Shafi’i, Maliki, Zahiri, Jariri, Laythi, Awza'i, Thawri, Qurtubi. 

Mu'tazilah, Jahmiyah, Murji'ah, etc., are independent sects, they are not Sunni. How did you characterize these sects as Sunni?

Ironically, it is the Shi'ah who are closer to the Mu'tazilah and Qadariyah in terms of theology.

Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi'i, Hanbali, Zahiri, Jariri, Laythi, Awza'i, Thawri, etc., are not sects of theology with inherently different beliefs, they are schools of law and jurisprudence.

And if it is your contention that there is variation of theology among Sunnis, are you implying there is absolute uniformity and homogeneity among the Shi'ah in theology? Because I assure you, nothing could be further from the truth. Historically, it anthropotheism and corporalism  was a hallmark of the Shi'ah, for example, Hisham ibn al-Hakam and his sect which believed Allah is a jism, and Yunus bin Abd ur-Rahman al-Qummi and his sect which believed the Angels carry Allah upon the Throne, though He is stronger than them. Not to mention the massive differences among the Shi'ah regarding other doctrines particularly the Imamate, the major branches being Kaysaniyyah (Karibiyyah and Hashimiyyah), Zaydiyyah (Jarudiyyah, Sulaymaniyah, Batriyyah), Isma'iliyyah (Nizariyyah, Mustaaliyyah, Qaramitah, Hafiziyyah), Ghaliyah sects, Imamiyyah (Baqiriyyah, Nawusiyyah, Waqifah, Fathiyah, Ahmadiyah, Nafisiyyah, Ithna Ashariyyah - Akhbari, Usuli, Shaykhi, and so on and so forth)

Just read Firaq al-Shi'ah of al-Nawbakhti to discover the details