Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

[DEBATE: Now open for comments] Succession to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم

Rate this topic

Message added by Haji 2003

Thread is now open for comments

• Veteran Member
On 10/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, Muslim2010 said:

The simple question arises why the prophet has mentioned in hadith of 12 Caliphs / Ameers ? Why they are 12?

i find the symetry in the hadith mentioining the count of imams (in sunni ans shia )  after the prophet  as 12 in many hadith just equuivalent to the count of 12 leaders of bani israel ? Why this?

Why does the same symetry quran provides in the verses by mentioning the word imam by 12 times? Why this symetry? Does the quran not ask to ponder over its verses?

Has the principle of guided leaders / imams/ prophets / caliphs selected by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not defined in the quran?

Where is the verse of Quran that people can select / appoint a prophet or caliph or imam  after the prophet by themselves for their guidance?

As far as basic principle of faith is concerned the principle of representatives including prophets,  caliphs, imams by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) does exist in verses  of quran and hadith  provide the names of but some one is  keeping  the eyes closed with blind heart to accept this truth.

Unanswered questions without a single evidence   from sunni brothers except irrelevant claims and claims :hahaha:

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hadith is long so I won't quote the whole thing, Narrated `Aisha: Fatima the daughter of the Prophet (ﷺ) sent someone to Abu Bakr (when he was a caliph), asking for her inheritance of wh

Ahsantum brother I agree with you.  For me it was good for the forum to have this alternative method of one-on-one debate. Both members were respectful and I also appreciate that the other m

Thank you for reminding everyone. Members who want to help them out can send a PM to @Ansur Shiat Ali or @Cherub786. 

Posted Images

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

Unanswered questions without a single evidence   from sunni brothers except irrelevant claims and claims :hahaha:

I am sorry if my post hurts you. I never meant that.

• Why focusing on Hadith of 12 Ameers when a part from 2 of your Imams, all others never had a chance to become the rulers? How does the Hadith prove their divine appointment alone?
  • Symmetry of 12? Are fundamental article of faith proven by pondering over the symetry or clear NAS?
  • Give this Qur'an to an English Man ask him to summarize in two pages. Would you believe he would mention that this Ummah is supposed to believe & follow 12 Shia Imams in addition to Prophethood?

Common brother! I don't ask you to leave your beliefs. But at least stop believing rest of Mainstream Muslims "Non-Mumin" just on the basis that they don't believe in station which is not explicitly present in Qur'an and Hadith (authentic as per their Ilm-e-Rijaal).

Edited by investigating
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, investigating said:

Common brother! I don't ask you to leave your beliefs. But at least stop believing rest of Mainstream Muslims "Non-Mumin" just on the basis that they don't believe in station which is not explicitly present in Qur'an and Hadith (authentic as per their Ilm-e-Rijaal).

Since the post does not address any of my questions and those are still unanswered particulalry about the verse mentioning the people can make or select or appoint an imam or caliph or prophet or leader for their guidance.

Thus all your claims are baseless and conjectures and these are being repeated blindly without any sold foundation from the quran. These are again rejected.

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010