Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What will happen if China rule the world?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Few days ago I was talking about politics with my cousin, since in school I studied only Indian history because I studied in Indian school, I didn’t know many things about what happened on 19-20 centuries. So basically my cousin said he want China to rule the world because he said they are better than Americans. Ok, he said a lot of things but I don’t remember, I just wanted to know what do you guys think? If China rules the world, will it be better than if USA rules it? I would like to learn as well since nowadays I’m reading a lot of histories but it keep on confusing me or I keep on forgetting what I read. 

2 minutes ago, modaoudi said:

Why do we have to be ruled by any of those two?

I agree but isn’t the state currently ruling the world? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I agree but isn’t the state currently ruling the world? 

Well not ruling in the sense it decides everything but more in the sense of influential power yes. And it's not really the "state" but more a group of rich powerful people (deep state, bourgeoisie, whatever you wanna call them) who use the system (the state and corporations) to get their means.

Edited by modaoudi
  • Advanced Member
12 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Insha’Allah we will be ruled by an Islamic state instituted by Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and followed by Isa (عليه السلام).

Insha'Allah, China ruling the world is a scary thing. You should see the racism and discrimination of the Muslims there.

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

I studied Chinese history

l had a couple courses and read some additional things.

The most murderous, self-righteous arrogant crimes l know about come from there.

Whether it was Mongol population control "parties" or emptying out a village and have the living people pile themselves into a hill so a commander can ride his horse to the top to get a better view of 'the enemy', and apparently were the practice of crucifixtion started, and so on.

Guest Guest Guest

All non Hans will be put in concentration camps and all religions and a wide scale version of the cultural revolution will happen.

Not only that, freedom will be supressed.

America is the lesser of the two evils, despite its evils, at least one can expose America without any harm.

Many Chinese who expose the CCP will face imprisonment and even death.

2 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

Insha'Allah, China ruling the world is a scary thing. You should see the racism and discrimination of the Muslims there.

That’s what I told him last time about uyghur, he said they deserve it because they are ISIS. 

11 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Unfortunately I've seen a few Shias argue this

Not to come as supporting China in furthering their influence I believe that this matter of the Uyghurs is 90% conspiracy orchestrated to undermine support or progression for the Chinese government, considering that they are advancing at a considerable speed. 

1. If you are to examine the pictures posted claiming to be Uyghur Muslims, then you would come to the conclusion that (1) they consist of pictures taken completely out of context and proven as such, as well as (2) videos of children being beat which essentially are Chinese parents and their extreme forms of disciplinary measures.

2. The Chinese Muslims, as of recent times are exercising comfortable means in worship, work, etc. 

3. Those Uyghurs are indeed ISIS extremists who have carried out many terrorist plots, and have also shown their evil ideology to spread within their communities; therefore necessitating governmental intervention to cease any such spread that is detrimental not only to the state, but the people in China, humanity as a whole, and even those same Muslims in particular.

• Veteran Member
28 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

Not to come as supporting China in furthering their influence I believe that this matter of the Uyghurs is 90% conspiracy orchestrated to undermine support or progression for the Chinese government, considering that they are advancing at a considerable speed. 

1. If you are to examine the pictures posted claiming to be Uyghur Muslims, then you would come to the conclusion that (1) they consist of pictures taken completely out of context and proven as such, as well as (2) videos of children being beat which essentially are Chinese parents and their extreme forms of disciplinary measures.

2. The Chinese Muslims, as of recent times are exercising comfortable means in worship, work, etc. 

3. Those Uyghurs are indeed ISIS extremists who have carried out many terrorist plots, and have also shown their evil ideology to spread within their communities; therefore necessitating governmental intervention to cease any such spread that is detrimental not only to the state, but the people in China, humanity as a whole, and even those same Muslims in particular.

I don't doubt that the situation is being somewhat exaggerated by the west in their propaganda war against China, although I admit that I haven't looked too deeply into the issue and that China's issue seems to be with the Uighurs rather than with Chinese Muslims generally, nevertheless from what I've seen this isn't completely invented. Even if it is only a quarter as bad as is being portrayed, it is still pretty bad.

But I will look into it insha'Allah

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Guest Guest Guest said:

America is the lesser of the two evils, despite its evils, at least one can expose America without any harm.

Being able to expose a country does not equate the lesser of two of evils. Let's not forget the millions of deaths and suffering that resulted from the military and economic terrorism of US and Western imperialism. The reason you're able to expose them is because the masses are too conformed to wake up. 

Personally I believe this coming "cold war" is just a massive psy-op designed to make people pick a side between two oppressive authoritarian powers.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 8/10/2020 at 12:23 AM, Mariam17 said:

Erm... scary. Muslim concentration camps. I studied Chinese history from from the era of Confucianism to the end of the Cultural Revolution and Mao’s death and let me tell you something, it’s not pretty. A nation without religion let alone Islam is a nation based on their desire, pragmatism and central power as their priority...whatever the cost.

Historically, China has not been an expansionist, militaristic power, unlike the West. Geography played a major role in this. The European (petty) states frequently warred with one another due to geographic barriers resulting in a want of resources. That is why the Renaissance greatly augmented the military and economic power of these states and facilitated aggressive European expansionism, even genocide, at home and abroad. On the other hand, China, like ancient Egypt, developed as a highly centralised state and a coherent civilisation centred on its major rivers and hence based on agriculture/hydropower. China forged strong tributary alliances with its neighbours through intermarriage and infrastructure, while the West has always tended to invade and plunder for the sole benefit of the metropole. China, unlike the West, has never been responsible for genocidal, militaristic foreign policy. China, like Russia, has typically reacted to foreign invaders, be they nomads or highly civilised peoples, whether Mongols, (Meiji-era) Japanese, or Imperial British. China, like Russia, has never stationed hundreds or even thousands of its forces abroad, unlike the Anglo-Saxon and other Western empires.

The two sources you mentioned were written by Westerners with a strong anticommunist, Orientalist, and anti-Chinese slant. Right now the decadent West is trying hard to create fissures between the global ummah and China, given that the West’s coercive economic primacy is inevitably giving way to China’s cooperative Belt and Road Initiative. All these fabricated tales of Uighur being sterilised and whatnot merely project the West’s documented use of eugenics (Tuskegee experiments, Planned Parenthood, Nazi euthanasia, etc.) onto a rival. Western elites then marshal the forces of racism and xenophobia against a fabricated “threat.” It is the height of Zionist chutzpah when the Western/Zionist elites, the biggest killers of Muslims in all human history, try to blame China for “oppressing” so-called “Muslims” who happen to be Western-backed Wahhabi–Salafi terrorists financed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, et al. and allied to international Zionism. The very same Zionist elites who destroy other countries and import massive numbers of criminals disguised as “refugees” are also recruiting Wahhabi–Salafi Turkic groups such as Uighur to wage Zionist proxy wars against Russia, China, and Iran vis-à-vis Turkish-backed al-Qaida and ISIS in Syria.

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Northwest said:

The two sources you mentioned were written by Westerners with a strong anticommunist, Orientalist, and anti-Chinese slant.

Salam brother. The first book I mentioned is written by a Chinese woman who grew up during the cultural revolution including her mother who grew up during the rise of Communism and her grandmother who grew up during the Qing dynasty. It’s a acclaimed historical book within many sources sited within it.

The other book I have not read so I cannot give my input as of yet.

China, unlike the West, has never been responsible for genocidal

The phenomenon of mass killing of Muslims within China is not a new thing. In fact during the rise of Communism, Mao tried to get rid of any religion as part of the “Four Olds campaign”. Muslims being killed in Xinjiang was part of Mao’s numerous attempts to exclude China from religion as it was considered “the opium of the masses”, this along side forced marriages, rape etc with Han Chinese to essentially wipe away their culture.

The two sources you mentioned were written by Westerners with a strong anticommunist, Orientalist, and anti-Chinese slant. Right now the decadent West is trying hard to create fissures between the global ummah and China, given that the West’s coercive economic primacy is inevitably giving way to China’s cooperative Belt and Road Initiative. All these fabricated tales of Uighur being sterilised and whatnot merely project the West’s documented use of eugenics (Tuskegee experiments, Planned Parenthood, Nazi euthanasia, etc.) onto a rival. Western elites then marshal the forces of racism and xenophobia against a fabricated “threat.” It is the height of Zionist chutzpah when the Western/Zionist elites, the biggest killers of Muslims in all human history, try to blame China for “oppressing” so-called “Muslims” who happen to be Western-backed Wahhabi–Salafi terrorists financed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar, et al. and allied to international Zionism. The very same Zionist elites who destroy other countries and import massive numbers of criminals disguised as “refugees” are also recruiting Wahhabi–Salafi Turkic groups such as Uighur to wage Zionist proxy wars against Russia, China, and Iran vis-à-vis Turkish-backed al-Qaida and ISIS in Syria.

I do agree the plight of Chinese Muslims is being exploited. Allahu alam.

Edited by Mariam17