Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Women are lower than men

Rate this topic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was recently wondering why, in most human societies, women are judged for potential not achievement. A pretty young woman who has done nothing is considered a better potential wife than a hard-worki

As Quran reveals, any "superiority" is belief vs. non-belief. Ayat 3:55 for example.

My advice: ignore the jahil. You can’t argue with someone that dumb.

• Advanced Member
49 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

I suggest you work on your research. 

This is a quote from a respected translation Saheeh International

I'm okay with you translating your book in the way you want.  It is your book and your language - change 'strike/beat' to 'leave' that's your choice (I haven't found a single translation on the internet that uses 'leave'.  Could you give me a weblink?)

Did you read my post? What is your opinion on how Men should treat their wives?  I would value your opinion based on verses from the Qur'an.  I look forward to your post.

May God bless you

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

This is a quote from a respected translation Saheeh International

I'm okay with you translating your book in the way you want.  It is your book and your language - change 'strike/beat' to 'leave' that's your choice (I haven't found a single translation on the internet that uses 'leave'.  Could you give me a weblink?)

Did you read my post? What is your opinion on how Men should treat their wives?  I would value your opinion based on verses from the Qur'an.  I look forward to your post.

May God bless you

“Beating“ is mistranslation and contradicts other rulings within Islam. 

• Advanced Member

Yes I watched this on the other thread.  But where is the Qur'an translation that reflects this understanding?

What about my question?

17 minutes ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

• Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

It is your book and your language

It’s not about “your book your language” it’s about understanding the language and the meanings of the word. 

ive Already shown how yous take many words out of context from the tanakh and the 4 gospels. 

this “your book your language” is not a means of a getaway.  

• Advanced Member
9 minutes ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

But where is the Qur'an translation that reflects this understanding?

Show me a single Shia Quran translation then we can talk.

the video has made things clear so there is not a single doubt. You as trinitarian will stick to “strike” because you want it that way out of arrogance. 

12 minutes ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

What about my question?

Someone Answered. @Haydar Husayn I don’t need to answer anything.

Muhammad’s wife was business women.... you be the judge of that. 

• Advanced Member

My sons have asked me about this, and I have stressed the following:

Men have different prerogatives than women, and this is reflected in the Quran and other religious texts. What does that mean?

It means I have greater responsibility to support and defend the household. It does not mean I am intrinsically of greater value than a woman: Allah will judge me by the same criteria upon my death in which he judges my wife: my piety, character, fidelity, etc.

Why are men permitted, in theory, to marry four times, and run four household? It is for purely pragmatic reasons, and is an issue of prerogatives. It has nothing to do with the worth or a male vs. female.