Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

I do call enemy against the governments for supporting Zionism. But i start with those who support Zionism especially with some of the “Christians” which they contradicted their own bible (Mathew 21:33-44).  

the indoctrinated, some are staunch and some who are like you are wiling to search. Now the staunch to give an idea about them see my debates with the evangelists over here. Check out the thread  “is Jesus a lair or a madman” and “Trinitarian fantasies” thread. 

Let’s exclude Palestinian Christians from this discussion because my statements are not in reference to them.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insha’Allah brother.   Yes unfortunately that is very true. Our plight has been exploited and we have been used as pawns. In the process a lot (not all) Palestinians have been brainwashed

Not anger issue’s it’s common sense. 

I don’t see how this Surah contradicts anything I’ve just said. Everyone is judged accordingly to what they knew. A year ago you would’ve categorised me. Now I am a Shia. Allah knows best and guides w

• Advanced Member
36 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

As for the Sunni’s,  I challenge everyone  to find a Palestinian Sunni who is not filled with propaganda that the salafi’s fabricate. All my debates with them have shown how they are influenced by the likes of Muhammad hijab, anti-[edited out], Sunni defence and the list goes on. 

@Mariam17 that was my original quote. 

in Palestine those who aren’t influenced by them how much are they compared the ones which are influenced by them?

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

in Palestine those who aren’t influenced by them how much are they compared the ones which are influenced by them?

Oh I see. Your quote from Mathew was in relation to this. My mistake. Regardless my pint still stands.

27 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

The Palestinians as a whole (muslims) at one pint in time weren’t so brain washed by the salafi’s until the corrupted west got them in somehow and everything went 360. 

3 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

I’m pretty sure native Palestinians don’t even know who Mohammad Hijab is. The people of Palestine who are indoctrinated do not seek out knowledge that allows them to fall victim of such. It is subconsciously instituted within day to day life by such indoctrinators as I mentioned prior.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I will try to end this long discussion here and you can perhaps pm any other debates or make a topic about it. However, I hold this original post dear to my heart. This was my first ever post I made on Shia chat and my first time publicly stating I am Shia. Whether it was  your intention or not this post now has racist undertones in generalising all Palestinians. I made this post not just to ask advice initially but for any potential Shia revert who is from a non Shia country (particularly Palestine) to see that there are others out there. I will now reclaim this narrative in ending that all my posts are based on Quranic evidences and Hadiths whilst, as good intentions as they may be, yours are based on feelings and opinion. Insha’Allah this topic shall remain up for onlookers to see such as fact.

Insha’Allah I die a martyr even if that means dying a martyr in the process of liberating Palestine with Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Isa (عليه السلام).

Jazak’Allah for reading.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Moderators

@THREE1THREE brother to answer your points. Firstly it's not about supporting a specific group (I don't think Hamas or Fatah have the best interests of the people in mind), rather it's about opposing oppression, regardless of whether the perpretrator is MBS, Netanyahu, China, or anyone else. 

Secondly your categorical definition of entire groups of people based on youtube comments and online debates is far from reality.

Outside in the real world you will meet normal, polite and friendly people from every community. 

Regardless even if everyone was as you (incorrectly) assume them to be, this shouldn't impact our own principles. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

. It is subconsciously instituted within day to day life by such indoctrinators as I mentioned prior.

So they are influenced by wahabies subconsciously. Now some of those can be saved but those are indoctrinated completely can they be saved ? 

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
Just now, THREE1THREE said:

So they are influenced by wahabies subconsciously. Not some of those can be saved but those are indoctrinated completely can they be saved ? 

Brother make a new topic and we shall discuss. The discussions partaking now have gone off topic from my original post.

• Moderators

I just want to reemphasize one more point. After reading the posts again I can't help noticing how youtube-centric your references are and your world view is. 

Maybe you need to spend a little less time on there. Just something to think about.

13 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

However, I hold this original post dear to my heart. This was my first ever post I made on Shia chat and my first time publicly stating I am Shia.

I respect this and inshaAllah I will split this topic later on this week (maybe even today if I manage) so that the discussions are captured elsewhere and your thread is not derailed.

• Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

online debates is far from reality.

The reality is under sheets. 

4 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

how youtube-centric your references are and your world view is

I’m not YouTube centric if my debates with the Sunni’s in general not just some of the Palestinian Sunni’s show that they have nasibi beliefs. Anyways soon after I’m done with finishing off Paul and his baseless teachings I’ll start with sunnism. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:
34 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

So they are influenced by wahabies subconsciously. Not some of those can be saved but those are indoctrinated completely can they be saved ? 

Brother make a new topic and we shall discuss. The discussions partaking now have gone off topic from my original post.

@Mariam17 Salam this topic has been created by Brother @Mahdavist

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

@THREE1THREE brother to answer your points. Firstly it's not about supporting a specific group (I don't think Hamas or Fatah have the best interests of the people in mind), rather it's about opposing oppression, regardless of whether the perpretrator is MBS, Netanyahu, China, or anyone else. 

Secondly your categorical definition of entire groups of people based on youtube comments and online debates is far from reality.

Outside in the real world you will meet normal, polite and friendly people from every community. 

Regardless even if everyone was as you (incorrectly) assume them to be, this shouldn't impact our own principles. 

Thank you brother I completely agree, I wish I could give a reaction to show but they are all used up for today :/

54 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

I respect this and inshaAllah I will split this topic later on this week (maybe even today if I manage) so that the discussions are captured elsewhere and your thread is not derailed.

Jazak’Allah for your efforts brother.

50 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

nasibi beliefs

Karbala had Imam Hussain (عليه السلام), Lebanon had the companion of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) Abu Dharr al-Ghifari and Palestine had Yazid. What would you expect to happen brother? That doesn’t mean we should abandon the plight of Palestine that has been ordained by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

31 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

@Mariam17 since this has been create although initially I wanted it to be with my Sunni article that I am planing to make, we can talk about Palestine strictly here. 

I don’t mind but I believe it is better to create a new topic and title because this post is confusing for the onlooker and muddled up. Therefore, you have a chance to establish your point with clarity. 

It’s up to you brother, I will come back to discuss later I’m just in a zoom class at the moment.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

That doesn’t mean we should abandon the plight of Palestine that has been ordained by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Now it narrows down to us Shia for letting the Palestinians over their being Salafi’s. If the Shia sent dawah their not just fighting for them then sooner or later atleast 50% would be Shia if not more. btw Abu Thurr al-gaffari wasn’t in Lebanon rather he was in Damascus and Hejaz until he was kicked out to the deserts by othman which resulted in his death. 

at this point I don’t support Palestine but would rather see the use of enemies-with-benefits until the school of ahlulbayt is their and triumphant over the nasibi’s. 

Palestine had Omar, Damascus had muawiya, Yazid had Hejaz. 

as for the Christians, someone needs to preach the true teachings of Christ which I’ve shown in all my debates and will continue to show. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, THREE1THREE said:

btw Abu Thurr al-gaffari wasn’t in Lebanon rather he was in Damascus and Hejaz until he was kicked out to the deserts by othman which resulted in his death. 

Sorry brother but you are incorrect. That information is based on Wikipedia which is false. Countless books on al-Islam.org detail how Abu Dharr al-Ghifari was exiled to Sham (Syria in particular) but when he gained too much influence Mu'awiyah banished him to Southern Lebanon, hence Shiasm reaching that area in which we see today. Mu'awiyah then regretted his decision as Abu Dharr al-Ghifari gained even more influence etc etc.

Here is the link to the full reading brother:

https://www.al-islam.org/abu-dharr-al-ghifari-kamal-al-sayyid/abu-dharr-al-ghifari

To Shaam (Syria)

The third Caliph decided to banish Abu Dharr to Shaam. Abu Dharr arrived in Shaam. Mu'awiyah ordered his soldiers to banish him to an area in the southern part of Lebanon, now called Jabal Amil.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mariam17 said:

Mu'awiyah banished him to Southern Lebanon, hence Shiasm reaching that area in which we see today. Mu'awiyah then regretted his decision as Abu Dharr al-Ghifari gained even more influence etc etc.

It is both in Sunni and Shia books that othman exiled abu tharr al-ghaffari and his wife to the deserts and died their due to the temperatures. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

at this point I don’t support Palestine but would rather see the use of enemies-with-benefits until the school of ahlulbayt is their and triumphant over the nasibi’s. 

At this point you are going against what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has instructed in regards to Palestine and putting your own observation on how to deal with the matter. Or more appropriately as you state

enemies-with-benefits

Please don’t generalise and call Palestinian citizens enemies. They are simply and subconsciously indoctrinated It is the Western imperialist government that created this indoctrination by allowing Saudi and subsequently Wahhabism to enter Palestinian. That is who should be your enemy. Brother, I’ve repeated this but I’ll say it again, you are creating divisions with such labelling and false generalisations. There is a way to go about the truth as I indicated in the previous page within the Quran (3:159).

• Advanced Member

To Madina

Mu'awiyah send the Caliph a letter. In the letter, he told him about Abu Dharr's action and about the gathering of the people around him.

The Caliph ordered Mu'awiyah to send back Abu Dharr to Madina and to mistreat him.

The Muslims heard the news. So, they crowded to see of the companion of Allah's Apostle.

Abu Dharr rode his she-camel. Some rude persons were leading the she-camel. They were not respecting his old age and weakness and this made him tired during his travel.

Abu Dharr arrived in Madina in a bad condition. He went to the Caliph. He was about to fall over the ground because of intense weakness and tiredness.

Abu Dharr said:

Woe unto you! Haven't you seen Allah's Apostle? Are your actions like his? You attack me violently as tyrants do!

Uthman intensely said:

Get out of our homeland.

So, Abu Dharr sadly said:

Where?

The Caliph said:

Wherever you want.

Abu Dharr said:

Shall I go to Shaam, the land of Jihad?

Uthman cried:

No! I won't return you to Shaam!

Abu Dharr said:

Shall I go to Iraq?

No!

Shall I go to Egypt?

No!

Abu Dharr said sadly:

So, where shall I go?

To the desert!

Shall I go to Najd desert?

No! to the far-east, to al-Rabathah!

Abu Dharr shouted:

Allah is great! Allah's Apostle was truthful when he told me about that!

Uthman asked:

What did he say to you?

The old companion answered:

He told me that I would be prevented from staying in Makkah and Madina and that I would die in al-Rabathah and that some Iraqis, on their way to al-Hejaz, would bury me.

https://www.al-islam.org/abu-dharr-al-ghifari-kamal-al-sayyid/abu-dharr-al-ghifari

@Mariam17

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

It is both in Sunni and Shia books that othman exiled abu tharr al-ghaffari and his wife to the deserts and died their due to the temperatures. 

I’m not disputing how they both died (May Allah be pleased with them). I’m disproving you’re claim that 

btw Abu Thurr al-gaffari wasn’t in Lebanon

in which evidence provided by al-Islam.org refutes such claims. Please don’t take make statements out of context. For the observer it’s very clear what I’m stating brother.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

To Madina

Mu'awiyah send the Caliph a letter. In the letter, he told him about Abu Dharr's action and about the gathering of the people around him.

The Caliph ordered Mu'awiyah to send back Abu Dharr to Madina and to mistreat him.

The Muslims heard the news. So, they crowded to see of the companion of Allah's Apostle.

Abu Dharr rode his she-camel. Some rude persons were leading the she-camel. They were not respecting his old age and weakness and this made him tired during his travel.

Abu Dharr arrived in Madina in a bad condition. He went to the Caliph. He was about to fall over the ground because of intense weakness and tiredness.

Abu Dharr said:

Woe unto you! Haven't you seen Allah's Apostle? Are your actions like his? You attack me violently as tyrants do!

Uthman intensely said:

Get out of our homeland.

So, Abu Dharr sadly said:

Where?

The Caliph said:

Wherever you want.

Abu Dharr said:

Shall I go to Shaam, the land of Jihad?

Uthman cried:

No! I won't return you to Shaam!

Abu Dharr said:

Shall I go to Iraq?

No!

Shall I go to Egypt?

No!

Abu Dharr said sadly:

So, where shall I go?

To the desert!

Shall I go to Najd desert?

No! to the far-east, to al-Rabathah!

Abu Dharr shouted:

Allah is great! Allah's Apostle was truthful when he told me about that!

Uthman asked:

What did he say to you?

The old companion answered:

He told me that I would be prevented from staying in Makkah and Madina and that I would die in al-Rabathah and that some Iraqis, on their way to al-Hejaz, would bury me.

You have taken a section from the article out of context to disprove a claim I never made. I never mentioned anything about Abu Dharr al-Ghifari’s death. All I have done is refuted your claim that 

btw Abu Thurr al-gaffari wasn’t in Lebanon

Which I provided evidence against.

When I stated

31 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Sorry brother but you are incorrect. That information is based on Wikipedia which is false

I meant in accordance that Abu Dharr al-Ghifari’s life was as linear as you described and that he didn’t go Lebanon.

btw Abu Thurr al-gaffari wasn’t in Lebanon rather he was in Damascus and Hejaz until he was kicked out to the deserts by othman which resulted in his death. 

You are needle picking my points and not answering my evidence and points whilst spreading misinformation. I don’t know whether you’re participating in this discussion to meet a middle ground on the basis of truth or whether you just want to seem right which is what your tone and language indicates at. Just as @Mahdavist stated prior you are generalising.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

The third Caliph decided to banish Abu Dharr to Shaam. Abu Dharr arrived in Shaam. Mu'awiyah ordered his soldiers to banish him to an area in the southern part of Lebanon, now called Jabal Amil.

@Mariam17 Yes you are correct, then he migrated back to were Othman was 

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Not generalising but the salafi’s have the upper hand. The non influenced are in a minority. 

When you use the word Palestine and Palestinians as a plural that is generalising. You are speaking pessimistically that everyone in Palestine holds this salafi view when it has simply been internalised subconsciously.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mariam17 said:

You are speaking pessimistically that everyone in Palestine holds this salafi view when it has simply been internalised subconsciously.

Hence why I said it’s our fault for letting that happen.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

It’s in Allah’s will that it happened. I do not hold any blame brother. But that doesn’t mean we should abandon the Palestinian plight. Shias were persecuted horrifically, it is understandable. We cannot change the past but we can change the present, so let us all unite for the cause of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) because only He can change what is in their hearts despite how hopeless it might seem for the onlooker.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

so let us all unite for the cause of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) because only He can change what is in their hearts despite how hopeless it might seem for the onlooker.

I don’t believe unity with other sects but rather in tolerance. 

7 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

It’s in Allah’s will that it happened

It is due to their ignorance/arrogance and didn’t take use of their free will. 

I don’t mind facing Israel alongside the sunni and “Christian” Palestinians but at the same time that opens dancing-with-the-devil a possibility. 

don’t forget the completely staunch amongst them remember Jesus’ reply to the Pharisees.

• Advanced Member
16 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

I don’t believe unity with other sects but rather in tolerance. 

I’m calling for a unity based on truth regardless of sects. Particularly in context to the plight of the Palestinians as being human beings unjustly treated and oppressed. Regardless of that said we shouldn’t sever any ties further, simultaneously I’m not asking you to be best friends with a salafi, there’s a balance of not just tolerance, but like I mentioned prior, presented evidence and dawah in a respectful manner (3:159)

18 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

It is due to their ignorance/arrogance and didn’t take use of their free will. 

Who are you specifying in this context?

18 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

don’t forget the completely staunch amongst them remember Jesus’ reply to the Pharisees.

Please elaborate.

• Advanced Member
10 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

I’m calling for a unity based on truth regardless of sects

Can you unite with those who support the oppressors while you oppose them ?

11 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Who are you specifying in this context?

It wasn’t that Allah predestined for Palestine be salafi influenced and etc rather they let that happen to themselves due to what a mentioned above.

13 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Please elaborate.

Mathew 23:

13“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

15“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

the staunch are described as what I have highlighted. They will turn away from the truth after it has been presented to them with clear arguments. 

• Advanced Member

Can you unite with those who support the oppressors while you oppose them ?

No but many are unaware of the truth due to fabricated hadiths such as myself not long ago.

It wasn’t that Allah predestined for Palestine be salafi influenced and etc rather they let that happen to themselves due to what a mentioned above.

Everything is predestined by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for us to learn lessons from things whether good or bad.

3 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

they let that happen to themselves due to what a mentioned above.

Didn’t you say in relation to Palestinians being subconsciously indoctrinated:

59 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Palestinians did not let anything happen to themselves. Yazid occupied Palestine and hid away the truth through fabricated lies. Israelis occupied Palestine and allowed ties with Saudi to let Wahhabism enter the country whilst fooling the simple minded selection of people. Last time I checked occupation isn’t a choice.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

No but many are unaware of the truth due to fabricated hadiths such as myself not long ago.

Hence why I said believe in tolerance. Dawah is to be done while tolerance is being observed.

6 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Everything is predestined by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for us to learn lessons from things whether good or bad.

1. That’s not the Shia belief.

2. If that is the case, if a rape women did I commit a sin or not ? 

9 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Didn’t you say in relation to Palestinians being subconsciously indoctrinated:

Yes. But also theirs as I have mentioned above. 

10 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Palestinians did not let anything happen to themselves. Yazid occupied Palestine and hid away the truth through fabricated lies. Israelis occupied Palestine and allowed ties with Saudi to let Wahhabism enter the country whilst fooling the simple minded selection of people. Last time I checked occupation isn’t a choice.

It is well Known Amongst the muslims At that time that the prophet appointed imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) at ghadir khum. And that the many prophecies were said regarding imam Hussain ((عليه السلام)) in both Sunni (strict ones) literature and Shia literature at that time. 

Ibn Abbas narrated: When the verse “Those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of the creation (Quran 98:7)” was revealed, the message of Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said to Ali: “they are you and your SHIA.” He continued: “O Ali (on the day of judgment) you and your SHIA will come toward Allah well-pleased and well-pleasing, and your enemies will come angry with their head forced up. Ali said: “ Who are my enemies?” The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) replied: He who disassociates himself from you and curses you. And glad tidings to those who reached first under the shadow of Al-‘Arsh on the day of resurrection, “Ali asked: “Who are they,O Messenger of Allah ?” He replied “Your SHIA, O Ali, and those who love you.”

Sunni references:

Al-hafidh Jamaluddin al-Dharandi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas 

-Al sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch11, section 1, pp246-247

When Imam ‘Ali, during the time of his caliphate and decades after the event of Ghadir, said to Anas bin Malik, the Companion of the Prophet (s): “Why don’t you stand up and testify what you heard from the Messenger of Allah on the day of Ghadir?” He answered, “O Amir al-Muminin! I have grown old and do not remember.”

Thereupon ‘Ali  said: “May Allah mark you with a white spot (of leprosy) unconcealable with your turban, if you are intentionally withholding the truth.” And before Anas got up from his place he bore a large white spot on his face.”

Sunni references:

• Ibn Qutaybah al-Dinawari, Kitab al-Ma’arif, (Cairo, 1353 AH), p. 251

• Ahmad bin Hanbal, al-Musnad, vol. 1, p. 119

• Abu Nu‘aym al-’Isfahani ,Hilyat al-Awliya’, (Beirut, 1988), vol. 5, p. 27

• Nur al-Din al-Halabi al-Shafi’i, al-Sirah al-Halabiyya, vol. 3, p. 336

• Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Kanz al-’Ummal, (Halab, 1969-84), vol. 13, p. 131

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

1. That’s not the Shia belief.

2. If that is the case, if a rape women did I commit a sin or not ? 

What do you mean? Of course it is. But Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows everything that is going to happened hence He is the all knowing. @Mahdavist @Mohammad313Ali @Ashvazdanghe can you clarify if what the brother said is true please?

8 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

It is well Known Amongst the muslims At that time that the prophet appointed imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) at ghadir khum. And that the many prophecies were said regarding imam Hussain ((عليه السلام)) in both Sunni (strict ones) literature and Shia literature at that time. 

Ibn Abbas narrated: When the verse “Those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of the creation (Quran 98:7)” was revealed, the message of Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said to Ali: “they are you and your SHIA.” He continued: “O Ali (on the day of judgment) you and your SHIA will come toward Allah well-pleased and well-pleasing, and your enemies will come angry with their head forced up. Ali said: “ Who are my enemies?” The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) replied: He who disassociates himself from you and curses you. And glad tidings to those who reached first under the shadow of Al-‘Arsh on the day of resurrection, “Ali asked: “Who are they,O Messenger of Allah ?” He replied “Your SHIA, O Ali, and those who love you.”

Sunni references:

Al-hafidh Jamaluddin al-Dharandi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas 

-Al sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar, Ch11, section 1, pp246-247

When Imam ‘Ali, during the time of his caliphate and decades after the event of Ghadir, said to Anas bin Malik, the Companion of the Prophet (s): “Why don’t you stand up and testify what you heard from the Messenger of Allah on the day of Ghadir?” He answered, “O Amir al-Muminin! I have grown old and do not remember.”

Thereupon ‘Ali  said: “May Allah mark you with a white spot (of leprosy) unconcealable with your turban, if you are intentionally withholding the truth.” And before Anas got up from his place he bore a large white spot on his face.”

Sunni references:

• Ibn Qutaybah al-Dinawari, Kitab al-Ma’arif, (Cairo, 1353 AH), p. 251

• Ahmad bin Hanbal, al-Musnad, vol. 1, p. 119

• Abu Nu‘aym al-’Isfahani ,Hilyat al-Awliya’, (Beirut, 1988), vol. 5, p. 27

• Nur al-Din al-Halabi al-Shafi’i, al-Sirah al-Halabiyya, vol. 3, p. 336

• Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Kanz al-’Ummal, (Halab, 1969-84), vol. 13, p. 131

I’m sorry brother but you are now speaking from naivety. Such knowledge was fabricated by false hadiths, books were banned and censored like the famous biography of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in which Sayed Ammar Nakshawani talks about. That’s not even taking into account the fact that prior to the internet finding material was extremely hard. When internet has been established people were/are met with propaganda. And I don’t know if you forgot but there’s literal back and forth war, I think people in the midst of propaganda and lies being fed are just trying to survive.

I can tell you don’t socialise with “Sunnis” let alone “Palestinian Sunnis” in person to give such an explanation. You are portraying the event to be black and white.

This discussion has gone on too long and I have presented evidence with an intellectual backing whilst you present opinion and the occasional evidence out of context. 

I believe we shall agree to disagree and let the onlookers judge for themselves.

Jazak’Allah brother.