Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mariam17 said:

Yeah... we’re a rarity but that will soon change Insha’Allah. The truth shall prevail by the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Will prevail when Imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and Prophet Jesus ((عليه السلام)) returns. For the most part, the Palestinians have been brain washed by the salafi’s to the extent that a large percentage of Isis fighters when they were caught were from Palestine and then Chechnya then Tunisia and then Saudi Arabia. 

I think you and the other guy that I’ve heard of are the only Palestinian Shia’s that exists. The rest are either “Sunni” or “Christian” in short yous are rare gem.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insha’Allah brother.   Yes unfortunately that is very true. Our plight has been exploited and we have been used as pawns. In the process a lot (not all) Palestinians have been brainwashed

Not anger issue’s it’s common sense. 

I don’t see how this Surah contradicts anything I’ve just said. Everyone is judged accordingly to what they knew. A year ago you would’ve categorised me. Now I am a Shia. Allah knows best and guides w

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, THREE1THREE said:

Will prevail when Imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and Prophet Jesus ((عليه السلام)) returns.

Insha’Allah brother.

For the most part, the Palestinians have been brain washed by the salafi’s to the extent that a large percentage of Isis fighters when they were caught were from Palestine and then Chechnya then Tunisia and then Saudi Arabia.

Yes unfortunately that is very true. Our plight has been exploited and we have been used as pawns. In the process a lot (not all) Palestinians have been brainwashed by the rising Wahhabism.

I think you and the other guy that I’ve heard of are the only Palestinian Shia’s that exists. The rest are either “Sunni” or “Christian” in short yous are rare gem.

My mother (who’s Palestinian) actually reverted first and then later on after research I reverted alhamdulilah. She went to school in Kuwait and realised later that all she was taught was lies (linking back to your brainwashing point). My mum was able to recently convince her cousin as well of the truth alhamdulilah. So yeah there is a rise Insha’Allah in more people realising the truth.

However, Insha’Allah I am able to research more into Shiaism and it’s relationship with Palestine because I recently found out that I have great grandfathers that were called Ali and Hussain (which was extremely rare to call your sons that)... maybe due to the influence of the Fatimid dynasty there were Shias in Palestine.

I commented on a post about this recently: 

I also found out that on my mother’s side that we are decedents of the Prince of Palestine (Sham region) during the time of Umar: Jabalah ibn al-Aiham. He reverted to Islam, went Hajj in which an incident took place and he had a fight with Umar and converted back to Christianity. When Umar died he reverted back to Islam. Confusing I know and Wikipedia is rubbish in giving correct info. When my mum was taught this in Kuwait growing up she was told by her dad not to mention she was related to him as he was considered bad in the Sunni faith as he went against Umar.

What I’m trying to say is that I don’t think the concept of Shiasm is a total stranger in Palestine historically. Insha’Allah I will do more research on possibly the persecutions of Shias in Palestine perhaps.

Jazak’Allah for your interest.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

Jabalah ibn al-Aiham. He reverted to Islam, went Hajj in which an incident took place and he had a fight with Umar and converted back to Christianity.

I’m interested in that story never heard of it. I’m planing to make a harsh (as much as I’m allowed to; the same way with i did with the Paulines) article on sunnism which will be about the three caliphs and their reality and also the reality of sunnism.

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

My mother (who’s Palestinian) actually reverted first and then later on after research I reverted alhamdulilah. She went to school in Kuwait and realised later that all she was taught was lies (linking back to your brainwashing point). My mum was able to recently convince her cousin as well of the truth alhamdulilah. So yeah there is a rise Insha’Allah in more people realising the truth.

I guess the secular amongst the Palestinians are open to the truth. if the secular group becomes on the rise then the Shia’s have the chance to make Palestine atleast 60-70% shia. Then I would have a reason support Palestine.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

I guess the secular amongst the Palestinians are open to the truth. if the secular group becomes on the rise then the Shia’s have the chance to make Palestine atleast 60-70% shia. Then I would have a reason to support Palestine.

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Moderators
46 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Can you elaborate?

They originated as a sort of offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood , which itself is inspired by the likes of Syed Qutb and Hassan al Banna. These groups and their followers are typically referred to as 'ikhwani' and usually critisized by salafis for prioritizing political objectives over religious puritanism. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

They originated as a sort of offshoot of the Muslim brotherhood , which itself is inspired by the likes of Syed Qutb and Hassan al Banna. These groups and their followers are typically referred to as 'ikhwani' and usually critisized by salafis for prioritizing political objectives over religious puritanism. 

So they are somewhat secular Sunni’s ? 
btw muslim brotherhood is known for being rubbish from what I’ve known and also I’ve seen someone years ago in Sydney that wore a Muslim Brotherhood  Jumper and he looked like a wahabi

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Moderators
25 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

So they are somewhat secular Sunni’s ? 
btw muslim brotherhood is known for being rubbish from what I’ve known and also I’ve seen someone years ago in Sydney that wore a Muslim Brotherhood  Jumper and he looked like a wahabi

Secular? No they are very political and probably one of the strongest proponents of modern day offensive 'jihad', whereas among salafis some are in favour of political activism/jihad whereas others are opposed to it and are more oriented towards da'wah/tableegh. 

In terms of aqeedah, salafis are stricter and give it a higher priority (disassociating themselves from anyone who doesn't follow their ideology)  whereas the aqaaid of ikhwanis appear to be more flexible (can differ from one person to another) and their focus is more on gathering muslim activists together even if their aqeedah differs. 

You may have possibly seen salafi oriented MB supporters, in principle there is nothing against it. It's a question of whether one gives more emphasis to religious puritanism or political activism. The aqaaid can sometimes be common, depending on the individual, but where a salafi will typically refuse to associate with people of different beliefs ('deviants') the ikhwani (even with salafi aqeedah) is ready to do so if it helps the political cause.

As an example the ikhwanis have generally been more ready and willing to work alongside Iran (Syed Qutb, Hamas) while a traditional Salafi would never consider such a thing. 

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

I guess the secular amongst the Palestinians are open to the truth. if the secular group becomes on the rise then the Shia’s have the chance to make Palestine atleast 60-70% shia. Then I would have a reason to support Palestine.

I mean I guess brother your statement in your first sentence is true. However, those who reverted in my family were not secular so I do believe there is hope. You have to understand there is a lot of propaganda and lies, fabricated hadiths etc against the Shia school of thought so it’s not an easy process coming to the truth.

2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Then I would have a reason to support Palestine.

I mean shouldn’t you support Palestine because it is instructed for you in the Quran to wage jihad against oppressors? Or that countless hadiths refer to the plight on Palestinians alongside the people of Yemen, this not even taking into account how the Holy Quran mentions Masjid al- Aqsa and indicates the liberation of Palestine. Wouldn’t you at the very least want to support Palestine to preserve and protect the same masjid the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) prayed at and which was the qibla for years?

Look, when reverting to the Shia school of thought I got the sense within the community (not all thought this way) that the Palestinian community is somewhat stained because of their ignorance etc and also that there is a belief (correct me if I’m wrong) to support the “true” Muslims only, i.e those who follow the Ahlulbayt. However, the plight of the Palestinians is countlessly mentioned within Islam and is a specific case.

Don’t get me wrong, the help from the Shia community to the Palestinians in the world arena by the Muslim community is greatly unappreciated and for all the help I am extremely grateful (this being seen through graveyards in Palestine dedicated to the Iraqi soldiers that sacrificed their life in order to help liberate Palestine). 

Like I mentioned earlier there is a lot of ignorance through propaganda and playing with the religion so it’s not a simple process, especially when Palestinians are being used as pawns... however this is now changing Insha’Allah.

Is it not that when the Imam of our time (عليه السلام) comes and Isa (عليه السلام) follows that Palestine will be liberated? Will it only be then that we support Palestine? Will we just sit around in the mean time and just wait for the Imam (عليه السلام) to come?

There is a Hadith that I remember (I forgot the source so feel free to insert) in which it states (paraphrasing) if we ignore the calls of our fellow brothers how can we call ourselves Muslim? Or on a more simpler note in which Imam Ali (عليه السلام) states “A person is either your brother in faith or your equal in humanity”. So how can we watch on a human level people being massacred unjustly and not resonate with their cause.

To sum up what I’m trying to say is that I know it can be frustrating when the Shias are not represented well in Palestine, this is down to ignorance as mentioned throughout this post.

I’m not telling people to support Palestine because I’m biased because I’m from there. I’m telling people to support Palestine because Islam supports Palestine. We shouldn’t divide brother because then it will push people away from the true deen (speaking from experience). On that note I’ll end with a quote from Imam Khomeini:

We are in favour of the oppressed, all who are oppressed, no matter what pole they belong to, we are their supporters and the Palestinians are oppressed and the Israelis have tyrannised them. We are therefore in favour of the Palestinians.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

I’m interested in that story never heard of it. I’m planing to make a harsh (as much as I’m allowed to; the same way with i did with the Paulines) article on sunnism which will be about the three caliphs and their reality and also the reality of sunnism.

Yes brother it’s a very interesting story that Insha’Allah I will try to base my dissertation on in the future. Essentially to sum up the story in my simple understanding: Jabalah ibn al-Aiham reverted to Islam and went for Hajj. As he was circulating around the kabaa a commoner kept antagonising him and stepped on his robe. As a prince he could not take this and slapped the man. The man went to Umar and on that basis Umar said that the punishment should be that the man slaps him back. My (great great etc) grandfather could not accept such and in the process got in a verbal fight with Umar and left Islam and converted back to Christianity. It’s said he then went to Rome (I’m still researching). He then reverted back to Islam once Umar died. There are speculations that the incident was set up by Umar to pay the commoner to infuriate the prince because Umar was jealous of him that he had great power and felt insecure to have such a presence in Mecca whilst he was Caliph. Also, that the prince had power of the Sham region which was a great assert, as seen later in which Yazid understood this and therefore controlled that region.

“Sunnies” try to create propaganda that Jabalah ibn al-Aiham regretted the incident after Umar died and wrote poetry which I extremely doubt considering his actions. Insha’Allah I shall research more into the topic.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Mariam17 said:

There are speculations that the incident was set up by Umar to pay the commoner to infuriate the prince because Umar was jealous of him that he had great power and felt insecure to have such a presence in Mecca whilst he was Caliph. Also, that the prince had power of the Sham region which was a great assert, as seen later in which Yazid understood this and therefore controlled that region.

If that incident can be verified then this refutes this 

Sunnies” try to create propaganda that Jabalah ibn al-Aiham regretted the incident after Umar died and wrote poetry which I extremely doubt considering his actions. Insha’Allah I shall research more into the topic.

It’s commonsense and logic, plus if the Sunni’s propaganda can be weak then that also verifies the other incident of omar planning the bullying. 

• Advanced Member
20 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

It’s commonsense and logic, plus if the Sunni’s propaganda can be weak then that also verifies the other incident of omar planning the bullying. 

Exactly, most of if not all of “Sunnis” arguments are weak. But a lot of the time the majority listens to who has the bigger mouth rather than the truth.

• Advanced Member

I mean shouldn’t you support Palestine because it is instructed for you in the Quran to wage jihad against oppressors? Or that countless hadiths refer to the plight on Palestinians alongside the people of Yemen, this not even taking into account how the Holy Quran mentions Masjid al- Aqsa and indicates the liberation of Palestine. Wouldn’t you at the very least want to support Palestine to preserve and protect the same masjid the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) prayed at and which was the qibla for years?

If we have a look at Palestine itself, the Sunni’s for the most part are becoming salafi due to the dawah of the salafi’s being so dominant and then you have the “Christians” who are being influenced by the evangelists (may Allah withdraw His mercy from them), today’s “Christianity” is white peoples religion literally, all the Paulines the Europeans, Americans and Arabs say the western civilisation stems from “Christianity”(I.e Jesus) which is a load of rubbish easily can be refuted. 

now because of the “Christians” in Palestine being brainwashed by white people they are taught a bunch of rubbish by them regarding Jesus’ religion and Islam thus they have some propaganda beliefs regarding Islam and have the white people culture. Hence why you see girls dressing like you know what but call themselves “Christian”, The Talmud shows a certain dress code(although Jews differ but it still maintains modesty) is to be observed and Jesus was a Jew...you do the math. 

now as for the Sunni’s a large percentage if not all are shiaphobic Or are to some degree.

2 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

to support the “true” Muslims only, i.e those who follow the Ahlulbayt.

This is increasing due to people realising that they are getting nowhere supporting those who are against them and look like a bunch of fools,  i hope all the Shia actually start waking up and start having the same mindset. Palestine wont be liberated except when Prophet Isa ((عليه السلام)) comes, for this is his mission. At this point we should just wait. 

theirs no point of supporting Salafi’s nor voicing out for the sake of the Paulines both are wicked people who don’t reflect and revaluate and one lowers the status of Ahlulbayt to the wicked and the other seek guidance from white people and a greek who is a terrorist and contradicts the teachings of the disciples and Isa ((عليه السلام)). if the Shia were atleast 40 percent i would voice out for Palestine for the sake of them to be leaders of it. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

. if the Shia were atleast 40 percent i would voice out for Palestine for the sake of them to be leaders of it. 

Speaking out against injustice has never depended on numbers and percentages. The aimmah (عليه السلام) and their followers were well below your 40percent threshold in their societies. 

The reason to denounce injustice is not to please a certain group or community rather it is to please Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who has distinguished right from wrong and truth from falsehood.

It is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who we have to answer to from our graves, and not populations that may have more or less Shia or more or less Christians.

• Veteran Member
9 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

If we have a look at Palestine itself, the Sunni’s for the most part are becoming salafi due to the dawah of the salafi’s being so dominant and then you have the “Christians” who are being influenced by the evangelists (may Allah withdraw His mercy from them), today’s “Christianity” is white peoples religion literally, all the Paulines the Europeans, Americans and Arabs say the western civilisation stems from “Christianity”(I.e Jesus) which is a load of rubbish easily can be refuted. 

now because of the “Christians” in Palestine being brainwashed by white people they are taught a bunch of rubbish by them regarding Jesus’ religion and Islam thus they have some propaganda beliefs regarding Islam and have the white people culture. Hence why you see girls dressing like you know what but call themselves “Christian”, The Talmud shows a certain dress code(although Jews differ but it still maintains modesty) is to be observed and Jesus was a Jew...you do the math. 

now as for the Sunni’s a large percentage if not all are shiaphobic Or are to some degree.

This is increasing due to people realising that they are getting nowhere supporting those who are against them and look like a bunch of fools,  i hope all the Shia actually start waking up and start having the same mindset. Palestine wont be liberated except when Prophet Isa ((عليه السلام)) comes, for this is his mission. At this point we should just wait. 

theirs no point of supporting Salafi’s nor voicing out for the sake of the Paulines both are wicked people who don’t reflect and revaluate and one lowers the status of Ahlulbayt to the wicked and the other seek guidance from white people and a greek who is a terrorist and contradicts the teachings of the disciples and Isa ((عليه السلام)). if the Shia were atleast 40 percent i would voice out for Palestine for the sake of them to be leaders of it. 

You seem to have a lot of anger issues

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

@Mahdavist I completely agree with you brother. Although I respect your point brother @THREE1THREE I can only  partially agree. Generalisations are destructive and although I believe your statements to an extent you need to provide sufficient evidence.

In regards to the Shiaphobia, we shouldn’t put our own opinions and feelings over what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has decreed. I’m not telling you to love Palestinians, like I said I understand your frustration brother but even though we won’t fully be able to liberate Palestine until Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Isa (عليه السلام) follows doesn’t mean we neglect our duties of what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has instructed us to do

3 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

I mean shouldn’t you support Palestine because it is instructed for you in the Quran to wage jihad against oppressors? Or that countless hadiths refer to the plight on Palestinians alongside the people of Yemen, this not even taking into account how the Holy Quran mentions Masjid al- Aqsa and indicates the liberation of Palestine. 

We should try not to take things personal and do our duties for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

26 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

At this point we should just wait. 

We need to prepare for the Imam of our time and perform our duty even if all we can do is offer our intention so we are ready for when he comes Insha’Allah.

What about the people of Karbala, should we just say that the people should’ve waited for Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and not helped prepare for when they go to battle, not just externally but internally in their faith.

So many people deserted our beloved Imam out of fear and persecution. We need to prepare in all departments so we can learn from past mistakes and be willing to make ourselves martyrs for the causes Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) decrees, whether we like it or not.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

who has distinguished right from wrong and truth from falsehood.

1. I am not supporting because i want to please a certain group. Rather I want those who are with the truth to be leaders. Haven’t you heard in the zabour and the injeel and the Quran that the meek shall inherit the earth ? The meek are those who follow the truth because they are the meek and small in number. 

2. Their is literally no reason to support a country that’s staunch against the school of Ahlulbayt and Islamaphobic to some degree (reference to the Paulines), you will just look like a fool and be in no mans land. At this stage patience is to observed until the coming of Isa al-massih ((عليه السلام)) 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

The meek are those who follow the truth because they are the meek and small in number. 

What about the oppressed?  Brother, you are judging a people who have been indoctrinated and painting them as vindictive.

18 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Their is literally no reason to support a country that’s staunch against the school of Ahlulbayt and Islamaphobic to some degree (reference to the Paulines), you will just look like a fool and be in no mans land. At this stage patience is to observed until the coming of Isa al-massih ((عليه السلام)) 

Again, brother you are generalising now and (not intentionally) putting your opinion and outlook over Allah’s (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Trust his plan and do what He has decreed.

3 hours ago, Mariam17 said:

Only Allah knows what is in people’s hearts and their ability and opportunity to be guided so please do not be so pessimistic. All your statements will do is push people further away from the truth (again speaking from experience) by making broad judgements.

This post started up with me announcing my reversion and for help and now it is being tarnished by divisions.

However, I will continue to reply for anyone in the future searching about Shia Islam stumbles amongst such posts as I did not too long ago.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
13 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

@Mahdavist unless you can show me enemies with benefits....im open to that.

Are you talking in relation to Palestine? Or Western enemies? If it is the latter then remember dancing with the devil is a very dangerous game. Please elaborate.

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

I believe your statements to an extent you need to provide sufficient evidence

As for the “Christians”, me stalking insta accounts of “Christian” Palestinians (after debates) shows that the Palestinian “Christians” are islamaphobic to some degree. And also through my debates which expose them. Not only that, have a look at the evangelists channels and also have a look at the Jews complaining about the evangelists and their people. 

here’s a video that gives you an idea of some of the orthadox Jew reaction on the messianic “jews” just alone. 

As for the Sunni’s,  I challenge everyone  to find a Palestinian Sunni who is not filled with propaganda that the salafi’s fabricate. All my debates with them have shown how they are influenced by the likes of Muhammad hijab, anti-[edited out], Sunni defence and the list goes on. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Are you talking in relation to Palestine?

Yes. Enemies can be beneficial if they are used to attack the one that’s a bigger threat. 

5 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

remember dancing with the devil is a very dangerous game.

Yes you are correct, hence why precaution is to be observed at a certain degree while working your way with them. 
An example is imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) using omar his enemy to work his way around as much as he can.  Enemies with benefits. 

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

As for the Sunni’s,  I challenge everyone  to find a Palestinian Sunni who is not filled with propaganda that the salafi’s fabricate. All my debates with them have shown how they are influenced by the likes of Muhammad hijab, anti-[edited out], Sunni defence and the list goes on. 

Look brother, speaking as a previous “Sunni” the majority of us have inherited our religion and have not learnt it. Let alone Islamic history. So he’s indoctrination play a part. However, that does not mean that when we are offered the truth (which we have been hidden from) in an appropriate manner, I’m am sure people would revert just like myself. Only through Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) does He guide.

However, brother you are showcasing you statement as if “Palestinian Sunnis” simply reject the truth. Allah hu alam but we do not know what is in everyone’s heart. The process of reversion is a painful process, in which people have to go against family pressures and unwire previous misconceptions and lies. I’m not asking you to sympathise but to try to understand akhi.

• Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

painting them as vindictive.

Mathew 23:15 history repeats itself. 

15“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

I’m not asking you to sympathise but to try to understand akhi.

Their are who aren’t influenced by those which I listed but how many are they compared to them ?

Edited by THREE1THREE
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

Mathew 23:15 history repeats itself. 

15“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.

Please elaborate. This doesn’t apply in the context I was referring to. And if we are to take the quote literal... I am a convert, does this now apply to me?

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Their are who aren’t influenced by those which I listed but how many are they compared to them ?

Please elaborate I don’t know what you are trying to say.

• Advanced Member
Just now, Mariam17 said:

Please elaborate.

The Palestinians as a whole (muslims) at one pint in time weren’t so brain washed by the salafi’s until the corrupted west got them in somehow and everything went 360. 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

Please elaborate I don’t know what you are trying to say.

There are those who aren’t influenced by the salafi’s which I listed “Muhammad hijab, antimajos , Sunni defence and the list goes on.” But how much are they compared to the salafi influenced? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Yes. Enemies can be beneficial if they are used to attack the one that’s a bigger threat. 

Hamas are now openly working with Iran despite being slandered by the Palestinian government and being teased “Shia”. If you want to go against anyone and call them enemies go call the Western imperialist government posing as the “Palestinian” government as your enemy. Attack the Indoctrinators as your enemy not the indoctrinated.

32 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

them

Brother you might think that your doing good but all you are doing is creating divisions. A year ago if I was to read this post it would have pushed me away from Shia Islam and would’ve given me the impression that Shias hate Palestinians. Thankfully I follow Imam Ali (عليه السلام) in which he states:

Know the truth and you shall know its people.

Edited by Mariam17
  • Advanced Member
7 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

There are those who aren’t influenced by the salafi’s which I listed “Muhammad hijab, antimajos , Sunni defence and the list goes on.” But how much are they compared to the salafi influenced? 

I still don’t know what the quotation you embedded has anything to do with that. Regardless I follow the Quran and in relation to dawah Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) states (3:159):

It is by Allah’s mercy that you are gentle to them; and had you been harsh and hardhearted, surely they would have scattered from around you. So excuse them, and plead for forgiveness for them, and consult them in affairs, and once you are resolved, put your trust in Allah. Indeed Allah loves those who trust in Him.

Please ponder on this ayah in relation to your statements.

• Advanced Member

by the Palestinian government and being teased “Shia”.

This should be flipped around having the Shia being in leadership. The only way that can happen is if the Shia rise to a larger number. 

4 minutes ago, Mariam17 said:

If you want to go against anyone and call them enemies go call the Western imperialist government posing as the “Palestinian” government as your enemy. Attack the Indoctrinators as your enemy not the indoctrinated.

I do call enemy against the governments for supporting Zionism. But i start with those who support Zionism especially with some of the “Christians” which they contradicted their own bible (Mathew 21:33-44).  

the indoctrinated, some are staunch and some who are like you are wiling to search. Now the staunch to give an idea about them see my debates with the evangelists over here. Check out the thread  “is Jesus a lair or a madman” and “Trinitarian fantasies” thread.