Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Answer fast

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

I am sure whatever has left you perplexed has already been answered by one of the infallibles, perhaps if you don't mind you can share your questions and we can respond to it with a Hadith by an Imam.

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

I am sure whatever has left you perplexed has already been answered by one of the infallibles, perhaps if you don't mind you can share your questions and we can respond to it with a Hadith by an Imam.

I have asked but couldn't find a good answer and i don't have that much time to read every book to find answer for my doubts

37 minutes ago, Kousar786 said:

I have asked but couldn't find a good answer and i don't have that much time to read every book to find answer for my doubts

Sister, try here, may be our Imam had visited someone here and gave answer. There is no single way in which Imam responds. Ask question and we will try. 

3 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

You don't need to do that. Ask God sincerely and He will bring the answer to you. I've heard of people who wonder something, then someone bumps into them and just blurts out the answer.

Is God far from Imam?  Ask any of them, Source is God. Have you read Quran sister @Kousar786 wherein God says:"it does not behooves a man that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) should speak to him by sending a imspiration or from behind the veil or by sending a messenger to reveal". 

You can learn by inspiration, through a message in a book or by a messenger. I have witnessed my 9 years old nephew explaining me hadith of Aimmah. 

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Is God far from Imam?  Ask any of them, Source is God

This is not what the aimmah (عليه السلام) have taught us. God is not far from any of us (he is closer to us than our jugular vein), and our teachings from the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt have strongly emphasized to pray sincerely to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for guidance.

To answer the original question, our religion is not based on dreams. The Quran and the Ahlulbayt have provided the teachings and the answers. To say 'i dont have time to read' is not a serious approach to religion. 

Bring forward your questions and if we can help we will do so inshaAllah. 

5 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

This is not what the aimmah (عليه السلام) have taught us. God is not far from any of us (he is closer to us than our jugular vein), and our teachings from the Qur'an and the Ahlulbayt have strongly emphasized to pray sincerely to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for guidance.

What amiah has not taught that you can ask Allah for help and that you can also ask them as intercessors to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) ? This to which Quran says:"Ask those who know". Or this "Seek means to nearness of Allah (عزّ وجلّ)". Please precisely imply to the point where I have made a mistake dear brother? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

What amiah has not taught that you can ask Allah for help and that you can also ask them as intercessors to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) ?

What we find in the teachings and supplications of the aimmah (عليه السلام) is to pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for guidance (not anyone else). 

Without a doubt Allah has sent the Qur'an and the Ma'soomeen as guides, but we do not pray towards them for guidance. Rather we pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

This is what I suggest the OP should do, rather than to wait for a dream.

• Advanced Member
14 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

What we find in the teachings and supplications of the aimmah (عليه السلام) is to pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for guidance (not anyone else). 

Without a doubt Allah has sent the Qur'an and the Ma'soomeen as guides, but we do not pray towards them for guidance. Rather we pray to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

This is what I suggest the OP should do, rather than to wait for a dream.

Can you answer my doubts bro

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

You don't need to do that. Ask God sincerely and He will bring the answer to you. I've heard of people who wonder something, then someone bumps into them and just blurts out the answer.

44 minutes ago, Kousar786 said:

Can you answer my doubts bro

I think @guest 2025 is on to something.

We believe that God is a living active God.  He communicated in the past and as comunication is in his character he must still be communicating today.  I come to God each day expecting God to speak with me and answer my questions and deal with my doubts.

As a follower of Jesus I believe that it is through Jesus and his life, teaching, death and resurrection that we see and understand the truth and answers to our life's questions, doubts and fears.