Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

shirk

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

I know you didn't, rather you seemed to consider it an 'ungrateful' and arrogant act. Truly strange

Well, considering that you don't need an intercession, is an ungrateful and arrogant act. 

21 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

I don't see the relevance of this comment since 'what is in the heart' was not something I discussed

Relevance is that "You assumed saying Ya Ali Madad is irrelevant because whoever says it makes him equal to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) God-forbid!"

But you made an analogy while we say "Ya Ali Madad like Sahaba said "Wa Muhammada" both are cries in agony or stress and both mean that they pray for our ease for which Quran allows. So, you thought you know our intent but you are wrong brother. I corrected you. 

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lanat is a supplication to Allah to withdrew His mercy from a person.    not a an argument bro 

I honestly dislike how complicated people make things. Call to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for help. There should be absolutely no debate there. I grew up as a Shi’a and have spent the last year o

Whether it's shirk or not would probably be a topic of debate. I would think no, since you're not associating partners with Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). However, I would also say that it has

Posted Images

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Well, considering that you don't need an intercession, is an ungrateful and arrogant act. 

I never said so, I simply said that we have been taught how to supplicate by our aimmah (عليه السلام). 

For sure, I hope that I am granted the intercession of the prophet and his family (peace be upon them all) 

48 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Relevance is that "You assumed saying Ya Ali Madad is irrelevant because whoever says it makes him equal to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) God-forbid!"

No. Where are you getting these statements from? 

49 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

But you made an analogy while we say "Ya Ali Madad like Sahaba said "Wa Muhammada" both are cries in agony or stress and both mean that they pray for our ease for which Quran allows.

Actually you were the one who brought forward the example as some kind of proof. I just corrected your mistranslation of the expression in Arabic (apparently you thought it meant 'Oh Muhammad')

Brother instead of wasting both of our time by fabricating statements that I never made, you can simply admit that you were mistaken and got carried away. 

Fee amanillah

25 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

I never said so, I simply said that we have been taught how to supplicate by our aimmah (عليه السلام). 

For sure, I hope that I am granted the intercession of the prophet and his family (peace be upon them all) 

Well, if you don't say then, it's alright. 

25 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

No. Where are you getting these statements from?

I thought that you believe that when we say "Ya Ali Madad", we believe "Ali as deity" that's not the case we say it with intention of "intercession". 

28 minutes ago, Mahdavist said:

Actually you were the one who brought forward the example as some kind of proof. I just corrected your mistranslation of the expression in Arabic (apparently you thought it meant 'Oh Muhammad')

Well, you win here. But I wasn't wrong that they said it with the intention that Prophet may make dua to console their hearts, so either way taking names as intercession is not wrong. I hope we agree now. There is no need to fight. I think.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Flying_Eagle said:

But I wasn't wrong that they said it with the intention that Prophet may make dua to console their hearts, so either way taking names as intercession is not wrong

How do you know what intention they were saying it with? Just a short while ago you were accusing me of guessing people's intentions (which I didn't do) and now you're doing the same thing?