Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lebanon Port Explosion

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, realizm said:

What report are you refering to, brother ? 

I was just pointing out that blasting Israeli ammoniun stores was suggested by Sayed Hassan Nasrallah as a deterrent for Israeli attacks. Sweet revenge that would be. 

The report referred to is the JPost article.

Nasralll has not said anything yet or it would be on the Net.

Hezbollah made a condolences statement yesterday.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on the souls of the departed. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant a full recovery to those who were injured. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gr

Lebanon in the 50s and 60s was already at the peakpoint of corruption. 

I was in that exact location in Beirut a year ago it’s extremely beautiful. Now I think how sad it is that lebanon never catches a break. My parents generation never did, nor does this generation

Posted Images

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

nytimes.com two hours ago reports 135 dead, 5,000 injured.

JPost reports "over 100" people missing. l found no other number of missing as of yet.

ADDED:  BBC-America is reporting that the explosion took out 3 hospitals.

Edited by hasanhh
clarification
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Isn’t it weird that he didn’t say anything till now? I’m worried maybe he is planning to attack.

Btw, did you guys see this news below?  I’m sure as heck they are scared, many people are blaming them even tho there is no prove. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-06/israeli-square-in-lebanese-colours-support-beirut-blast/12528854

• Veteran Member
29 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Isn’t it weird

Maybe not.  

BBC 0utsource reported that a new sense of cooperation and purpose has emerged on the streets of the city.

Also, it reported that in addition to the 3 hospitals 'gone', 2 more are severely damaged. One doctor interview said in some medical supply inventories they have used up one and two month's normal usage in less than two days.

Russia and France are sending planes with doctors and equipment.

Guest Skeptical
39 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Isn’t it weird that he didn’t say anything till now? I’m worried maybe he is planning to attack.

Btw, did you guys see this news below?  I’m sure as heck they are scared, many people are blaming them even tho there is no prove. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08-06/israeli-square-in-lebanese-colours-support-beirut-blast/12528854

First it was that the Zionists were bold enough to drop a nuclear weapon on Beirut, and now they're displaying the Lebanese flag on their buildings because they're so scared of what Nasrallah is finally going to say or do when finishes typing his speech?

Photos: Huge blast in Lebanese capital

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-huge-blast-in-lebanese-capital_1060363.html

August 5, 2020 - 9:50 AM News Code : 1060363 Source : ABNA24Link:   

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): A massive explosion has ripped through the Lebanese capital of Beirut, leaving at least 73 people dead and thousands of others injured.

وقوع انفجار مهیب در بندر شهر بیروت  وقوع انفجار مهیب در بندر شهر بیروت  وقوع انفجار مهیب در بندر شهر بیروت وقوع انفجار مهیب در بندر شهر بیروت وقوع انفجار مهیب در بندر شهر بیروت https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-huge-blast-in-lebanese-capital_1060363.html

Syrian President: We stand by brotherly Lebanon, affirm solidarity with its people

“On my behalf, and on behalf of the Syrian people, we offer deep condolences to you and to the Lebanese people, asking God to have mercy on the victims and quick recovery for the wounded,” President al-Assad said in the cable.

President al-Assad added “we affirm our support to brotherly Lebanon and our solidarity with its resistant people, and we are confident that you are able to overcome the repercussions of this tragic incident and rebuild what has been damaged as soon as possible.”

https://en.abna24.com/news//syrian-president-we-stand-by-brotherly-lebanon-affirm-solidarity-with-its-people_1060360.html

Lebanese PM: Those responsible for Beirut port blasts to pay price

In a televised address to the nation on Tuesday night, Diab offered condolences to Lebanese citizens over the explosions at a “dangerous” warehouse in Beirut Port area.

“I promise you that this catastrophe will not pass without accountability. … Those responsible will pay the price,” the premier said.

“Facts about this dangerous warehouse that has been there since 2014 will be announced and I will not preempt the investigations”.

He also called on ‘friendly countries’ to help after blasts.

Earlier before his address, Diab inspected the area of the blasts, as he announced Wednesday a national day of mourning.

https://en.abna24.com/news//lebanese-pm-those-responsible-for-beirut-port-blasts-to-pay-price_1060368.html

Pres. Rouhani expresses solidarity with Lebanese nation

In his message to his Lebanese counterpart Michel Aoun, Rouhani said huge blast in Beirut Port and its casualties caused great tragedy and deep sorrow.

On behalf of Iranian nation and government, I offer my sympathy with families of the victims, your excellency and people of Lebanon.

He also wished immediate recovery of the injured people.

https://en.abna24.com/news//pres-rouhani-expresses-solidarity-with-lebanese-nation_1060369.html

My thoughts on the cowardly statement by Moshe Feiglin 

The leader of the Zionist political party boasted about the martyrdom of those who have been unjustly killed by Israeli aggression, professing his delight and joy upon the destruction that his evil entity has caused towards thousands of men, women, and children alike. 

This behavior is not surprising, nor is it rare coming from an organization that has been founded upon generating instability within the Middle East, through usurping land, imposing heavy sanctions, and formulating the most wicked of plots to favor their pursuit in controlling the Middle East.

How can this heathen not rejoice upon witnessing the pain of a nation which has stood as thorns in the eyes of their plotting and barracks in the face of their schemes, before him many tyrants greater and bold rejoiced and gloated after they had antagonized innocent civilian lives, as they sat and choked on their laughter their demise was sealed by the blood of the martyrs and the wailing of the children without father nor mother.

It is quite comical to say the least, an entity which fervently seeks through propaganda, bloodshed, and malign plotting to validate its presence - it will soon realize like the tyrants, pharaohs, and kings before, all they are doing is accelerating their demise; non-existent is what their Israeli nation is considered to be in the eyes of those who firmly oppose transgressors against sacred boundaries, but soon eradicated their ideology too will be.

In 2006 their soldiers fled in terror as they faced those who like hawks hunted them one by one until surrender they did succumb, no different are these contemporary times, those who flock to the battlefield and fight for their honor, cannot be compared to governmentally mandated civilian fighters.

As for the gulf and it’s support, to expect aid from them cannot be considered even as a last resort - how can the puppet act without order from its master? I say their pitiful condolences are better withheld, after all is settled and secured the liberation of Yemen from the Saudi devils will be ensured.

• Veteran Member
18 hours ago, hasanhh said:

News reports say that the grain silos at Beirut had 15,000 tons of grain out of a capacity of 120,000 tons. This loss has precipitated a food crisis in Lebanon. Four ships have been diverted to Tripoli.

https://www.feedandgrain.com/news/beirut-blast-wiped-out-85-of-grain-silos  <--that's 85% of silio capacity in the country.

Also, the port officials have been placed under house arresthttps://www.cbc.ca/news/world/beirut-blast-day-after-1.5674666 

All silos were located in 1 place?! Why?!

What happened to the people in the hospitals? (You said 3 hospitals were destroyed). Newborn and premature babies, their mothers, ...??

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Northwest said:

Controlled-opposition “alternative” media are now telling their agents to suppress the reality of Israel’s mini-nuke attack:

Dear friends,

As soon as I heard about the tragic explosion in Beirut I told my family “you will see, there will be some idiots who will say it was a nuke”.  Sure enough, today I already see nonsense posted about the usual suspects about the Israelis nuking of Beirut.  Some even claim this was a thermonuclear explosion! This just proves to me that I was right when I added this rule to the moderation guidelines:

I am banning any and all references to use of tactical nuclear weapons, including alleged use of tactical nukes by Israel in Syria or Lebanon, or by anybody (including the USA or Israel) in Yemen.  In fact from now on, I am the ONLY person allowed to report the use of tactical nuclear weapons.”

“Anti-imperialist” Web site adopts CIA tactics against “conspiracy theorists”

Former Israeli Member of the Knesset Moshe Feiglin gleefully hailed yesterday’s devastating explosion in Beirut as a “gift” from God in time for the Jewish festival Tu B’Av.

Feiglin posted on Facebook that he thanked God that the deadly blast took place in Beirut, and claimed it was just in time for Tu B’Av, which is a festival of love, and in modern times has become a romantic Jewish holiday for dancing, handing out flowers and singing.

“Today is Tu B’Av, a day of joy, and a true and huge thank you to G-d and all the geniuses and heroes really (!) who organized for us this wonderful celebration in honor of the day of love.”

He went on to speculate that the explosion was no accident, claiming he had “experience” in explosives. He said: “You don’t really believe that this was some messy fuel warehouse, yeah? Do you understand that this hell was supposed to fall on us as a rain of missiles?! I have some experience with explosives. The largest explosion I took part in was 2.5 tons of TNT.”

He added: “What we saw yesterday at the Port of Beirut was much bigger. The destructive effect (without the radiation) was like a nuclear bomb.

... He said: “If it was us, and I hope it was us, then we should be proud of it, and with that we will create a balance of terror. By avoiding saying it’s us – we are putting ourselves on the dark side of morality.

Former Israeli MP celebrates Israel’s nuking Beirut

Edited by Northwest
  • Veteran Member
10 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

All silos were located in 1 place?! Why?!

What happened to the people in the hospitals? (You said 3 hospitals were destroyed). Newborn and premature babies, their mothers, ...??

Silos are collocated so grain can be moved around (by augurs) after drying and cleaning. Also, the grain in the pictures looks like corn -because of its deeper yellow color than wheat in the sunlight.

Hospitals:  this morning's news (06August) interviewed one doctor in a damaged hospital who said four nurses were killed outright and the hospital still cannot account for all the visitors they had at the time of the explosion.

French President Marcon is in Beirut now. France is sending a lot of stuff into its former colony.

News coverage: American Nutwork news led with anti-Trump stories and NHK's "Newsroom Tokyo" spent the first 24 minutes on Hiroshima. NHK began a report on Beirut after 31 minutes.

• Veteran Member
24 minutes ago, Northwest said:

“alternative” media are now telling their agents to suppress the reality of Israel’s mini-nuke attack:

"Coincidentally", the Trump Administration is treating the explosion as a terrorist attack.

Note: Nobody has claimed responsibility.

• Veteran Member
17 hours ago, hasanhh said:

The report referred to is the JPost article.

Hezbollah made a condolences statement yesterday.

His statement goes back to a couple years ago, some may remember. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, realizm said:

His statement goes back to a couple years ago, some may remember. 

According to JNS.org, 

this was in 2016

Nasrallah was talking about ammonia tanks

in Haifa.

(which is in lsraeI)

OBSERVATION:  While searching for this, lsraeIi media is flooded with anti-Nasrallah stories.

Edited by hasanhh
  • Veteran Member

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/08/04/world/middleeast/beirut-explosion-damage.html

Has a photograph of panels blown down and furniture moved inside the Grand Serail (gov't palace).

The grain silos deflected enough of the 2nd explosion to prevent extensive damage.to the building --and more damage to the areas behind it.

• Advanced Member

The grain silos exploding is a huge problem, if other countries do not send food, Lebanon will face a severe food shortage very soon. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect them now, there are alot of scum who will try to take advantage of this, be it a rat (macron) parading on their former colony telling the "savages" the real way of living, or common opportunist who will demand dishonorable things for simple bread.

2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

The grain silos exploding is a huge problem, if other countries do not send food, Lebanon will face a severe food shortage very soon. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) protect them now, there are alot of scum who will try to take advantage of this, be it a rat (macron) parading on their former colony telling the "savages" the real way of living, or common opportunist who will demand dishonorable things for simple bread.

I just saw an interview of him (macron) by Lebanese journalists. Many of them accused hezbollah of what happened. 

• Moderators

The grain silos exploding is a huge problem, if other countries do not send food, Lebanon will face a severe food shortage very soon.

Is there a verified list of reputable, safe organizations accepting donations that will go directly to impacted people, not to salaries of executives running the "charities", and not to preaching anti-Shia religions? 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, notme said:

Is there a verified list of reputable, safe organizations accepting donations that will go directly to impacted people, not to salaries of executives running the "charities", and not to preaching anti-Shia religions? 

www.justgiving.com/campaign/beirutexplosion

The above should be a trustworthy Beirut donatation link. It's being promoted by Sayyid Makke, a well-know English-Speaking Shia Islamic Scholar from Lebanon and who's also currently studying in Lebanon. He's been promoting it on his IG account: (https://www.instagram.com/hmakke91/)

Edited by AStruggler
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

The grain silos exploding is a huge problem, if other countries do not send food, Lebanon will face a severe food shortage very soon.

Apparently, the Zionists are also engineering similar disruptions in Saudi Arabia and the UAE:

Huge fire strikes fodder market in eastern Saudi Arabia, no casualties reported

Source

Huge fire hits closed market in UAE's Ajman

Source

All this fits predictions of global food shortages by 2030, in line with UN’s Agenda 2030 and Zionist depopulation goals. Vaccines help the elites too.

HAARP, genetically engineered viruses and insects (locusts, hornets, et al.), microchips, “sustainability,” controlled chaos ...all fits the Zionist agenda.

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member
52 minutes ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I just saw an interview of him (macron) by Lebanese journalists. Many of them accused hezbollah of what happened. 

This is very expected development, disarming Hizbollah has been a long time dream for israhell and they have their people in Lebanon too who makes sure no discussions regarding this incident will go ahead without Hizbollah being mentioned negatively.

Any direct attacks against Hizbollah by israhell will unite the Lebanese people against the attacker, thus opting for ways of making the people themselves turn against Hizbollah in efforts to disarm them is a much less harmful way of achieving their goals. The rogue and illegal regime of israhell and their soldiers are used to shooting at unarmed stone throwers and they would not want to risk all out war against people who can shot back again. They love life and they are very much afraid of dying, even though they say that paradise is promised for them. May God destroy them.

• Veteran Member

l just now heard the explosion happened at 1800hrs which l just verified (WSJ article).

This explains why the number of people killed (last heard 137) was "low". The regular workday was over.

Guest Skeptical
5 hours ago, Northwest said:

Apparently, the Zionists are also engineering similar disruptions in Saudi Arabia and the UAE:

Source

Source

All this fits predictions of global food shortages by 2030, in line with UN’s Agenda 2030 and Zionist depopulation goals. Vaccines help the elites too.

HAARP, genetically engineered viruses and insects (locusts, hornets, et al.), microchips, “sustainability,” controlled chaos ...all fits the Zionist agenda.

But this website is full of claims that the Zionists and the Saudis are in a satanic league together. Now the Israelis are dropping nuclear weapons on Saudi cattle yards? Or was it HAARP? Was it a micro-chipped cow? Or a deep cover Israeli agent with a fully fueled Zippo lighter that was committing bovine mass murder to advance their nefarious agenda?

Oh what a wicked web we weave, when we practice to deceive... ourselves.

Maybe the simple explanation is that it was stupid and incompetent to store fireworks and ammonium nitrate for 6 years near a city center?

Secret Agent Cows | cow climbing high rise building | Glen Wexler |  Advertising Photographer

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

ScreenHunter-490.jpg

Breathtaking: Case Closed, Infrared Video Reveals Details of Israeli Nuclear Missile (6 missile videos/3 of them new)

ScreenHunter-492.jpg The original video frame that proves everything banned by YouTube and Facebook is real

YouTube killed the video based on a complaint from the Israeli government.  However, we still have it in Twitter and you can see the missile come in.  However, below you can also see stills of exacting detail, showing enough of the missile itself to clearly identify it.

ScreenHunter-487.jpg

The next frame knocked the camera down.

Frame-2-scaled.jpg Frame 2 Beirut (nose cone glowing white from heat, major proof of video authenticity)

ScreenHunter-478.jpg Nose cone of missile, hot from reentry as a thermal image (proof 2)

Some comments:

Is even Hezbollah going to sit on their hands and do nothing? While I expected nothing from Putin, the reports that Hezbollah are cooperating with the cover-up are disappointing. (At least Assad has the excuse of having his hands full.)

Where will the next Israeli nuclear bomb land if no one says anything? Damascus, Cairo, Amman, Baghdad, Tehran?

The original piece of film was reduced to 500 frames. According to Rachid Khallouf with Okram Emil and Mirwaise Abdul Qayyum on Facebook the video was captured in thermal imaging and two lightning-fast missiles were observed targeting the port of Beirut. The length of this video is 29 seconds, and the two missiles did not appear until after the video was converted to 500 images.
Rachid says on Facebook that “this picture (film) was taken by my friend Hammoudi (Mohammad) in Beirut. He then looked at his own picture in thermal imaging mode and there are two rockets clearly visible, hitting from the sea side.

Original source is a guy named Hammoudi (Mohammad) in Beirut He shared it with his friend Rachid Khallouf who posted it on Facebook with Okram Emil and Mirwaise Abdul Qayyum. From there it was shared to France & Germany at about the time that AP made the claim it was doctored. Rachid’s response to AP’s claim is as follows: Rachid Khallouf Fact-checking says. That the missile disappeared after 8 seconds before it hit anything and says that it was curved in the middle and seems to be talking about another video because the two missiles shown in this video are not quite that.
The first missile is not curved and appeared and hit the target in a time of 0.058 seconds
And if the second missile was added, part of it would not have disappeared in front of one of the blast photographers and would have appeared completely behind the photographer.

In other words, the claim that it was doctored is a heap of (edited out).

YouTube scrubbed this video about half an hour ago. Strong circumstantial evidence that it was genuine.

Definite Proof that Israel Nuked Beirut

The Anglo-Saxon Mission:
the Third World War and
the Inheritance of the New World

February 2010

anglo_saxon_mission_cover.jpg

Historians tell us that the "Anglo-Saxon Mission" refers to the spread of Christianity in the 8th century. But over a thousand years later, there is now another, far more sinister meaning to the phrase.

We recently received 11 pages of information from an insider who was physically present at a meeting of Senior Masons in the City of London in 2005. What was discussed is chilling to the bone. ...

What our source reports is this:

red_bullet.gif There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

red_bullet.gif It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

red_bullet.gif The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

red_bullet.gif During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

red_bullet.gif This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" (possibly a pole shift – ed.) - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war. ...

What may have been carefully planned on a covert global scale, for the last several generations, is nothing less than who will inherit the Earth.

Who are the "right" people? The white (Christian-Zionist, antisemitic, racist – ed.) Caucasians. This may be why the name of this project is The Anglo-Saxon Mission. Hence the justification for the planned genocide of the Chinese people - so that the New World is inherited by "us", not "them".

Project Avalon

Anglo-Saxon missionary activities continued into the 770s and the reign of Charlemagne, the Anglo-Saxon Alcuin playing a major part in the Carolingian Renaissance (backed by the Vatican – ed.). By 800, the Carolingian Empire was essentially (and forcibly – ed.) Christianized, and further missionary activity, such as the (forcible – ed.) Christianization of Scandinavia and the Baltic was coordinated directly from the Holy Roman Empire (hence the “thousand-year reich” of the Babylonian Vatican – ed.) rather than from England.

In the judgement of J. R. R. Tolkien the Anglo-Saxon mission was "…one of the chief glories of ancient England, and one of our chief services to Europe even regarding all our history…."[15]

Anglo-Saxon mission

Regarding Iran’s vulnerability to Western/Zionist nuclear (and other) attack:

The Iranian government has decided to replace the country’s civil aviation chief after a report showed the official has been involved in corruption and forgery related to his academic credentials.

Abedzadeh, appointed in August 2015, oversaw a tumultuous period in Iran’s aviation sector as the country has been grappling with an acute shortage of planes mainly because of the American sanctions imposed since 2018.

His time was also marred by a series of major aviation incidents, including the downing of a Ukrainian plane near Tehran in January, a case which is being investigated by Iranian and international authorities.

Scandal in Iran

At all events Machir was of the Exilarchic House of David and he and his brother Gershom and at least one of their sisters went westward to Europe. Machir was given the Princedom of Narbonne in southern France over which he had autonomous rights. Charlemagne confirmed these rights in 791. Charlemagne (“Charles the Great”) was the son of Pepin. He was to become the first Holy Roman Emperor. Machir was also known in the west as Theodoric, Thierry, Aymerim Aimericus, and Americo. The name Americo or America is a Latinised version of the Hebrew name “Machir” or “Ha-Machiri” meaning "Belonging to Machir". This name was later to be given tot he Continent of "America". Machir was a warrior who fought on behalf of Charlemagne against the Arabs in Spain. ...

Machir in the Bible was the first-born son of Menasseh. The descendants of Machir dominated the half-tribe of Menasseh on the East Side of the Jordan. Divine Providence decided that North America would become the land of Menasseh and the origin of its very name in Hebrew is the same as that of the first born son of Menasseh. It is interesting to note that the very name “Menasseh” can be taken to mean representative responsible government while one of the meanings of the name “Machir” is selling or capitalism. These two names therefore express something of the essence of the North American nation. ...

Descendants of Machir were from time to time in different records referred to as Jewish. Despite their Jewish origins they had become Chrsitian and their descendants were sometimes anti-Semitic and persecutors of the Jewish people. They intermarried with French monarchy and upper echelons of the aristocracy. Their descendants helped fertilize the nobility of France, Flanders, Scotland, and England. At that time all of Europe was governed by the feudal system. The nobility of different countries often intermarried with each other.

Satanic bloodlines?

Edited by Northwest
Guest Skeptical
9 minutes ago, Northwest said:

Actually, digital enhancement of camera images taken just before the explosion reveals that it was more likely an American nuclear missile attack.

Dr Strangelove Bomb Rider WQHD 1440p Wallpaper | Pixelz

This is what 2 tons of potassium nitrate did in the Oklahoma City Bombing.

Oklahoma City Marks Bombing Anniversary With Artistic Events | U.S. News® |  US News

Multiple Lebanese officials have confirmed that there were 2,750 tons of potassium nitrate stored on Beirut's docks. That 80 truckloads worth and is 1,375 times more than in Oklahoma. Why would the Israelis use a nuclear bomb to detonate the stockpile? That would be like using a flamethrower to light your cigarette.  If the Zionists have such high level control of their "agents" in the Lebanese government that they could launch a false flag operation to place and keep that stockpile on the docks for six years despite the repeated objections of port officials then why not just send someone with a timer fuse to set it off? Why risk using a nuclear weapon that could malfunction and be captured, be detected by the radar and satellite systems of powers around the globe and would leave obvious trace elements like the nature of the damage or lingering radiation? And if, as people on this post have claimed, the Israelis have the power to control the weather and unleash plagues of locusts and create earthquakes then why not just flatten Beirut with an earthquake?

Or perhaps some of the people here are so desperate to blame absolutely everything negative that occurs in this world on the evil Zionists that they no longer come close to comprehending how insane, illogical and unhinged their outlandish claims are? They seem to be so crazy that by their own worldview and logic they are seriously advocating bringing AK-47s to an earthquake fight.

• Forum Administrators

Over 55,000 sign petition for France to take control of Lebanon

More than 55,000 people have signed a petition calling for France to take control of Lebanon following the deadly blast in Beirut. Critics say corruption and mismanagement by Lebanon's government was the cause.

https://www.dw.com/en/over-55000-sign-petition-for-france-to-take-control-of-lebanon/a-54462136

• Veteran Member
1 minute ago, Haji 2003 said:

A Lebanese woman almost in tears begs Macron for help and to not give any more money to the corrupt government, he tells her not to worry that he won't do that, the aid will be to the people.

I'm not sure what his game is and what the purpose of his visit is, but like with the recent protests in Iraq, even though they were clearly orchestrated from abroad, I can understand the reaction of the people. Most people don't want that much, security, shelter, affordable food, just the basics in life but these corrupt and useless governments can't even give them that. It is easy for us in the West to promote empty slogans about resisting the Great Satan and stuff like that and criticise people in the middle east for wanting to be dominated by foreign powers, but who can blame them. Like Hamza Yusuf said, "we Muslims can't govern ourselves, we can't even queue up for a bus in a straight line"

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)

@Northwest the second picture looks more like a bird not a drone or missile. I don't understand why it's encircled.

As for the claims of a missile, why is it only visible through infrared?

Looks like the video has been edited....

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Moderators
15 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

This is very expected development, disarming Hizbollah has been a long time dream for israhell and they have their people in Lebanon too who makes sure no discussions regarding this incident will go ahead without Hizbollah being mentioned negatively.

Any direct attacks against Hizbollah by israhell will unite the Lebanese people against the attacker, thus opting for ways of making the people themselves turn against Hizbollah in efforts to disarm them is a much less harmful way of achieving their goals. The rogue and illegal regime of israhell and their soldiers are used to shooting at unarmed stone throwers and they would not want to risk all out war against people who can shot back again. They love life and they are very much afraid of dying, even though they say that paradise is promised for them. May God destroy them.

Unfortunately, you have a 'blame Hezb..' industry in Lebanon. They are the equivalent of Trump and the MAGA people in the US. All that has to happen is someone (Hariri  supporters...) has to just say something and all their followers believe it. No evidence is required or encouraged. They are willing to go 'down the rabbit hole' or tying together 'news' from bloggers that have like 5 or 6 followers and weave it into a fantastical fictional narrative. Then this circulates throughout the network. 

This is why I said originally, and I am in the US so I can't say much more than this, that I blame all Members of the Lebanese Government for the recent events, including Hezb Ministers, but not the Defense part of the organization. I think these are separate entities, in practice, but not in theory. The reason why is because the Government of any country has certain responsibilities toward the people. If someone is going to claim leadership, along with the privileges, they must also take the responsibilities. If they are not willing to take the responsibilities, they should not claim themselves as a leader in the first place. This applies to everyone in Government from every party. The problem is that in Lebanon, it seems that there is an idea that only members of the other parties are to blame, and only they have the responsibilities, not members of my party that I support. This is wrong and illogical. 

The Defense part has a responsibility, which is to defend the country against the foreign invaders, which for now is Israel. They have done that successfully, and continue to do this. So there is no blame for this part. The Government part has the responsibility of running the country, Lebanon, internally. This is a collective responsibility of all those in government. This has not been done at all, or done extremely poorly, at least for the last few years. Brothers and sisters in Lebanon and elsewhere are very familiar with the issues, so no need to go over these. The recent blast was only the 'icing on the cake' so to speak of the incompetence and failures of the Lebanese government. It doesn't surprise me that so many people in Lebanon voted to, once again, become a colony of France. They see being a colony as a 'step up' from the current situation. How sad is that ? But I don't agree with this because going from being a colony to an Independent Country is progress, going the other way is regress, no matter how you spin it, and it won't turn out well, IMHO. Lebanon is still a colony, but the masters have only changed from France to the World Bank and the IMF. So we don't want Lebanon to be a double colony with three masters instead of two. 

Guest Skeptical
51 minutes ago, Northwest said:

@AkhiraisReal

The very first picture isn’t infrared.

Questions:

1. The first picture shows the supposed missile in visible light with a gaseous exhaust behind it that is nearly as long as the missile itself and clearly identifiable. The second picture - again in visible light - shows what clearly looks like a bird without any visible gaseous exhaust. Judging by the perspective of the buildings and the smoke column the second picture would show the "missile" as being higher in the air than the first. Why then doesn't it show the gaseous exhaust?

2. The first supposed infrared image shows the fins of the missiles in different colors. The top fins are brighter (i.e. hotter) while the lower fins are darker (i.e. cooler) than the body of the missile which contains the propellant. This would be what you'd expect if the missile was shown in normal light and illuminated from above by the Sun so the lower fins would be in shadow. The gaseous heated exhaust emanating from the throat would heat the fins to the same temperature which would mean that with a thermal image not only would the fins be the same color as each other but should be considerably brighter (i.e. warmer) than the body of the missile because the fins would be in close proximity the the super-heated thermal exhaust. Yet the dark colored fins on the bottom indicate they are cooler than the main body of the missile. If this is a genuine thermal image of a missile in flight then why do the colors look like a visible light image of a missile changed to a black-white color scheme and not like you'd expect a infrared image showing the normal thermal temperatures of the missile components to be?

3. Which part of this thermal image of a jet in flight is the coldest? Is it the back of the jet where the exhaust has heated up the fuselage? Why are the tail fins of a jet in flight the hottest part of a jet but the coldest parts of your supposed infrared image of an Israeli nuclear missile can only be found on 2 out of the 4 tail fins which by an amazing coincide also happen to be the ones closest to the ground and would be away from direct overhead sunlight if it was a visible light image? 

main-qimg-0a036a08b751c372ec5032579bfbc3db

• Advanced Member
23 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

The Defense part has a responsibility, which is to defend the country against the foreign invaders, which for now is Israel. They have done that successfully, and continue to do this. So there is no blame for this part. The Government part has the responsibility of running the country, Lebanon, internally. This is a collective responsibility of all those in government. This has not been done at all, or done extremely poorly, at least for the last few years. Brothers and sisters in Lebanon and elsewhere are very familiar with the issues, so no need to go over these. The recent blast was only the 'icing on the cake' so to speak of the incompetence and failures of the Lebanese government. It doesn't surprise me that so many people in Lebanon voted to, once again, become a colony of France. They see being a colony as a 'step up' from the current situation. How sad is that ? But I don't agree with this because going from being a colony to an Independent Country is progress, going the other way is regress, no matter how you spin it, and it won't turn out well, IMHO. Lebanon is still a colony, but the masters have only changed from France to the World Bank and the IMF. So we don't want Lebanon to be a double colony with three masters instead of two. 

Although corruption is a cultural problem of these parts of the world (moreso than other places), I also strongly believe that there are outside powers who benefit on the corruption and the chaos. In fact outcomes like this, where some dishonorable people beg to become colonized again, are some of those powers dreams. God knows what plans are being hatched. Still the government has also failed to their own extend but it is not easy to manage the economy when those who control money are against you.

The people of Lebanon should rely on themselves and not on outsiders, today many of them are poor people living in their country with problems, maybe tomorrow they will become rich slaves living in occupation instead.

I wish the muslims would free themselves of USD enslavement and do that which Imam Baqir(عليه السلام) suggusted when the ummah was enslaved to the roman currencies, that is to have 1 muslim currency for the entire muslim world. As far as corruption goes, it is up to each individual to make sure they dont abuse the system or fellow humans as well as making sure their own offspring and wife do not do it either, once that is done, then they may complain about corruption.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Like Hamza Yusuf said, "we Muslims can't govern ourselves, we can't even queue up for a bus in a straight line"

He should speak for himself, cutting the line is to take other peoples haqq and its a matter of haqqul nas. Muslims are not a homogen race and/or a singular group of people with 1 culture. Ascribing behaviours to "muslims" would mean that failure to respect others has a religious cause and not a cultural one. Though most definitely even a christian egyptian in a crowded bazaar (for example) would cut the line just as much as a muslim egyptian in the same situation.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

I wish the muslims would free themselves of USD enslavement and do that which Imam Baqir(عليه السلام) suggusted when the ummah was enslaved to the roman currencies, that is to have 1 muslim currency for the entire muslim world. As far as corruption goes, it is up to each individual to make sure they dont abuse the system or fellow humans as well as making sure their own offspring and wife do not do it either, once that is done, then they may complain about corruption.

This is the key. Free the muslims from dependence on the USD ( I would add the Euro also, the Yuan, etc). This is possible. In the past creating a currency was a monumental task that only a large government could do. Today, you have crypto currency, block chain,  which anyone with some programming experience can make. The problem is getting widespread adoption and trust in the currency and giving a sufficient incentive for people to switch form using the traditional currencies. I think eventually someone in the muslim world will figure out how to do this, but when ? Only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows. 

Edited by Abu Hadi
  • Forum Administrators
3 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

I'm not sure what his game is and what the purpose of his visit is, but like with the recent protests in Iraq, even though they were clearly orchestrated from abroad,

He is sounding a bit like the American ambassador to Syria who whipped up anti-Assad opinion.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

It sounds like Hezbollah has a history of using violence to make political gains, and in using violence to manipulate Lebanons public policies.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=90327706

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Rafic_Hariri

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/15/magazine/the-hezbollah-connection.html

We have this weaponized seizure of political offices, burning of television stations, shutting down of airports, the assassination of prime minister Hariri etc.

If I were in Lebanon, I would certainly be interested in a new government, and that would most certainly include the removal of Hezbollah. In an ideal world at least. Many people in Lebanon probably rely on Hezbollah, so the dream of an ideal government might be hard to come by.

Then you have further support for Assad and other political assassinations. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_2012_Beirut_bombing

I don't find it too surprising that some people are upset by the way Hezbollah carries out it's covert bombings. It's just not an ideal form of political leadership, and they know that.

It also sounds like Hezbollah has taken a position against the reformation protests. Which is a problem for people who want to separate the government from sectarian division (nothing says sectarian division like an armed sectarian political group dominating the country).

Edited by iCenozoic