Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lebanon Port Explosion

Rate this topic

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Northwest said:

Virtually every single indicator is consistent with an Israeli mini-nuke producing shockwaves and EMPs, including the visual evidence. Just trust your instinct. This was a nuke.

Secret History of Mini-Nukes

Click on through and read the tweet thread. 

Any large explosion produces a mushroom cloud. Red color is pretty strong evidence that it is not a nuke. 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on the souls of the departed. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant a full recovery to those who were injured. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gr

Lebanon in the 50s and 60s was already at the peakpoint of corruption. 

I was in that exact location in Beirut a year ago it’s extremely beautiful. Now I think how sad it is that lebanon never catches a break. My parents generation never did, nor does this generation

Posted Images

• Moderators

Israel offers medical and humanitarian aid. 

US embassy advises staying indoors and wearing a mask to protect from toxic gases in explosion area. 

These from CNN. Can anyone onsite confirm or provide more information? 

• Advanced Member
54 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Not sure what incentive Israel would have to hit this if they did. Beirut is a divided city, many in the city do not like Hezbollah, doing something like this would turn it into a pariah among people who it wants to push back against Hezbollah.

The main reason Israel attacks Lebanon is because Hezbollah will not submit to them and they support Palestine. In fact “if” Israel bombed Lebanon it would make people turn against Hezbollah more, especially in a non Shia area because they’d think “Why are we getting bombed for an organisation we hate” and thus revolt.

• Advanced Member
19 minutes ago, notme said:

Israel offers medical and humanitarian aid. 

US embassy advises staying indoors and wearing a mask to protect from toxic gases in explosion area. 

It would make sense. Israel is trying to cover their back.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kaya said:

Yes we'll have to wait until more information comes out. 

If it was any other country in the world I would understand the likelihood of an accident is high. But considering that Lebanon is increasingly in the zionist crosshairs in the last couple months, paired with the fact that the zionists have historically caused undercover explosions in the past... I don't know.. we'll have to wait and see this unfold in the upcoming days

Well I wonder if anyone knows anything about the fire at the fireworks building that was occuring before the main explosion.

Maybe the cause of that fire is more important than the explosion of the chemical storage warehouse.

Honestly, I would think a country like Lebanon would be more prone to these types of occurrences than many other nations. Lebanon may not have proper regulations in place, or might economically struggle to meet certain handling requirements of chemical stockpiles.

This plays into the rationale that nuclear proliferation would be devastating for the world. There is just a lot of instability in the world, and accidents happen when mankind chooses to handle chemicals and weapons of incredible power.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Advanced Member

European Council President Charles Michel said on Twitter: "My thoughts are with the people of #Lebanon and with the families of the victims of the tragic #BeirutBlast. The EU stands ready to provide assistance and support."

Janez Lenarčič, the European commissioner for crisis management, said the EU "stands by the people of #Beirut in these difficult moments" and that the Emergency Response Coordination Centre has activated Copernicus, the bloc's satellite observation program, to help the Lebanese authorities find out what happened.

French President Emmanuel Macron said on Twitter that "France stands alongside Lebanon. Always" and that aid was on its way. According to the Elysée, Macron has spoken to Lebanese President Michel Aoun.

Italian Prime Giuseppe Conte said Italy "will do everything it can" to help, while U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson described the images from Beirut as "shocking" and said the U.K." is ready to provide support in any way we can."

A spokesperson for German Chancellor Angela Merkel said: "The German government is shaken by the reports and photos [of the explosion]. Our thoughts are with those who have lost loved ones. We wish the injured a quick recovery. We will offer Lebanon our support."

In a separate tweet, the German foreign office said: "Workers from our embassy are also among the injured ... Germany stands by Lebanon's side during this difficult time. We will look into what kind of help we can offer immediately."

Five of the injured were "colleagues from our embassy," said Dutch PM Mark Rutte as he offered his "deepest sympathies" to the victims and survivors of this "horrifying disaster."

Meanwhile, White House Director of Strategic Communications Alyssa Farah said U.S. President Donald Trump had been briefed on the situation.

Aka everyone has something positive to say except the Donald...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/04/eu-countries-offer-support-after-beirut-blast-391487

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
11 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

DA3E80AD-F677-4B2C-9C20-32E5C16F3038.thumb.jpeg.8c122d9547861acd25af79408f314b5f.jpeg

Many people said they saw something at the sky but the someone name’s is Abbas said people are imagining things. Some people post the same pic as yours, they said that is a bird. I’m just saying what these ppl r saying.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Diaz said:

Update:- 3.7k+ are injured and 73+ passed away.

Update;- 4k+ are injured and 78 passed away, many people are missing as well.

Edited by Diaz
  • Site Administrators
2 hours ago, starlight said:

Don't wanna start any conspiracy theories but the date coincides with Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings. 

Couple of days off.  Though again, If this was a conspiracy of some sort, these linkages would probably be the number one thing "they" would want to avoid to not be exposed.

• Advanced Member

President Trump offered sympathy and assistance to the people of Lebanon after an explosion that left dozens dead and thousands injured on Tuesday, referring to the incident as a “terrible attack.” Lebanese officials have not called the explosion an attack.

“Let me begin by sending America’s deepest sympathies to the people of Lebanon, where reports indicate that many, many people were killed, hundreds more were very badly wounded in a large explosion in Beirut,” Trump said at a press briefing Tuesday evening. ”Our prayers go out to all the victims and their families. The United States ready to assist Lebanon.” 

Trump said the country has a “very good relationship with the people of Lebanon and we will be there to help.” 

“Looks like a terrible attack,” Trump said, appearing to look up from notes on his podium.

There were conflicting reports on what caused the explosion, which was initially blamed on a major fire at a warehouse for firecrackers near the port. The director of the general security directorate later said the blast was caused by confiscated "high explosive materials," but did not provide further details.

Asked if he was confident if the explosion was an attack and not an accident, the President said it “seems like” it was, based on what US military officials have told him. 

“It would seem like it based on the explosion,” Trump said. “I’ve met with some of our great generals and they just seem to feel that it was not a – some kind of manufacturing explosion type of event. This was a – seems to be according to them, they would know better than I would, but they seem to think it was an attack. It was a bomb of some kind.”

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/lebanon-beirut-explosion-live-updates-dle-intl/index.html

Guest Walt Misery
6 hours ago, Northwest said:

Virtually every single indicator is consistent with an Israeli mini-nuke producing shockwaves and EMPs, including the visual evidence. Just trust your instinct. This was a nuke.

Secret History of Mini-Nukes

The gut feeling analysis: It was the Zionists.

Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Ali said:

Here we go again, blaming obvious incompetence and lack of moral compasses on everyone except corrupt Arab governments and bureaucrats. 

Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 all over again.

This is always problem here in middle east. The corrupt people will never get blame. They will blame other for their failures.

3 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

That is a bird. There where BLACK birds flying other videos. 

It wasn’t a black bird, in the video you can see the missile descending and once it falls the explosion goes berserk 

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

That is a bird. There where BLACK birds flying other videos. 

Yea, I actually had seen black birds flying in several videos.

The idea of a drone attack appears to be unsubstantiated.

57 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

Yea, I actually had seen black birds flying in several videos.

The idea of a drone attack appears to be unsubstantiated.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/politics/defense-officials-contradict-trump-beirut/index.html

Trump notoriously says anything and everything to cover all bases. 

Example: coronavirus is a hoax, but us also very serious. 

And he didn't actually say anything about a drone strike.

The video with the suggested drone missile doesn't have the resolution needed to determine what is being seen. Other videos have lots of birds flying around, black ones. Seems feasible that it was actually a bird in your video.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

2700+ tons of anything really is a massive amount of material when we think about it. That's over 5.5 million pounds of chemicals.

The only thing I could compare it to were a fully loaded, maximum weight tractor trailer at 80,000 pounds. So it's about 70 fully loaded tractor trailers worth of ignitable chemicals.

All are free to correct me if I'm mistaken with the math here.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, iCenozoic said:

2700+ tons of anything really is a massive amount of material when we think about it. That's over 5.5 million pounds of chemicals.

The only thing I could compare it to were a fully loaded, maximum weight tractor trailer at 80,000 pounds. So it's about 70 fully loaded tractor trailers worth of chemical explosives.

All are free to correct me if I'm mistaken with the math here.

Did you watch the explantion he gave in the video?

He kind of makes a point when he compares it to other real life explosions that hes seen in afghanistan and the one he mentionned in the 90s.

These  chemecals needed extra ingrediants to become a basic bomb.

Edited by HusseinAbbas
  • Veteran Member

2300hrs,Tuesday,04Aug2020 BBC -America reported 80 dead and "4,000 injured"";  that the "explosive" is ammonium nitrate and the gov't "will investigate".

OpEd: if it was LE -ammonium nitrate, it was -since the 1960s- improperly manufactured.

9 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

"Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr reporting from Beirut said the head of General Security, General Abbas Ibrahim, visited the site of the explosion and said it appears the explosion was caused by highly explosive material that was stored in a warehouse."

interesting.

^^^The General is inaccurate.

9 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/huge-explosion-rocks-lebanon-capital-beirut-live-updates-200804163620414.html

The Lebanese Interior Minister has said that ammonium nitrate was stored in the port, which is what caused the explosion, local media reported.

He said Lebanese customs should be asked about why it was there.

And ask why it was stored near fireworks.

7 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

The drone strike video is being removed 

You should have copied it before the censors can do this.

2 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

^^^^A good instructional photograph. The thick condensation cloud associated with LE (Low Explosive); the clearly visible 'ground drag' arching the shock front inward; the shock front traveling over the water; and "missiles" in the ejecta.

• Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

He kind of makes a point when he compares it to other real life explosions that hes seen in afghanistan and the one he mentionned in the 90s.

Yea, I think that makes sense. 

I mean, the government acknowledged having a really incredible amount of explosives stockpiled in this location. 

So, I don't see any other feasible explanation beyond this being a weapons cache.

I'm really curious where this massive stockpile of chemical explosives came from. As it was claimed to have been taken or seized from someone else.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, HusseinAbbas said:

One other thing I find interesting is how the president of Lebanon seems to be asking the question of how the chemicals got there. And saying that those responsible will pay the price and how it's unacceptable that these chemicals were stored there for years without proper safety measures.

But in truth, it happened on his watch. 

A president should be aware of a massive stockpile of explosives under a heavily populated docking area, to be perfectly honest.

And I think this suggests some form of irresponsibility. 

It leads me to wonder, when their government does choose who to blame, if the blame will be in the right individuals, or on a scapegoat.

If the improper storage were truly unacceptable, then as the country's leader, he should have acted on it.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Veteran Member
3 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

A president should be aware of a massive stockpile of explosives under a heavily populated docking area, to be perfectly honest.

And l think this suggests some form of irresponsibility.

You win today's "Mastery of Understatement" award.