Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Lebanon Port Explosion

Rate this topic

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) have mercy on the souls of the departed. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant a full recovery to those who were injured. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gr

Lebanon in the 50s and 60s was already at the peakpoint of corruption. 

I was in that exact location in Beirut a year ago it’s extremely beautiful. Now I think how sad it is that lebanon never catches a break. My parents generation never did, nor does this generation

Posted Images

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

I was going to post it now.

Update;- more than 500 wounded, more than 100 in critical.

Edited by Diaz
  • Advanced Member

Screenshot_2020-08-04-Twitter-Publish3.p

This is the second explosion, that looks like the plasma ball of a nuclear explosion to me, note the white colour indicating extremely high temperatures – no conventional explosion burns so hot. Also note the great height of the plasma ball – it is taller than the grain silo. I am very strongly reminded of the nuking of Tianjin a few years ago.

Screenshot_2020-08-04-The-Intel-Crab-Int

It is not clear what was stored in that warehouse as the map says it is for ‘general cargo’.

RT has just covered the explosions and quotes a Lebanese govt. minister:

https://www.rt.com/news/497080-beirut-explosion-lebanon-videos/

Health Minister Hamad Hassan told local media that a ship carrying fireworks exploded in the port. Video footage lends weight to his explanation, as it shows a small explosion followed by the crackling of fireworks, before a second and massively destructive blast.

Local residents have shared images showing extensive damage to property. The office of the Daily Star newspaper was smashed by the blast, with windows blown out and furniture flung to the ground. France24 correspondent Leila Molana-Allen said that her apartment was “blown apart,” adding that she thinks the blast was caused by a “missile from a jet.”

It looks very much like the Lebanese have invented the ship full of fireworks story to cover the truth. Molana-Allen is almost certainly correct – that it was some kind of missile or guided bomb dropped by a jet fighter-bomber.

This local lady describes a feeling of melting, that sounds like radiation hitting her – being hit by radiation feels like heat, it burns you.

I don’t agree with the assessment that it was a fine particulate explosion, that wouldn’t explain the white hot plasma ball, only a nuke can explain that.

Screenshot_2020-08-04-The-Intel-Crab-Int

Windows blown out 7km away indicates a huge blast, again, suggesting this was indeed a nuke.

Screenshot_2020-08-04-Ghi-on-Twitter-WHA

The phones going down is probably due to the EM pulse that nukes produce.

Breaking News: Israel Nukes Beirut?

5 minutes ago, Diaz said:

I was going to post it now.

Update;- more than 500 wounded, more than 100 in critical.

I’m not sure if this is true but the news said 100 people died, not in critical. I hope it’s false.

• Advanced Member
3 minutes ago, Northwest said:

This was probably an Israeli false-flag nuclear explosion to be blamed on Hezbollah / Iran. The timing is very convenient.

I was looking at the videos in slow-motion and the second explosion looks veery unusual... My first thoughts was the zionists...

We should pray for Lebanon

• Advanced Member

According to RT:

Both Israel AND Hezbollah deny devastating Lebanon blasts were a rocket attack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/497091-israel-hezbollah-deny-beirut-rocket/amp/

• Advanced Member

The explosion has destroyed everything within 10 km from it, it is reported that it was some sort of gas that blew up in a factory, the deaths are reported to be 70 and several hundreds wounded but the exact number is unknown, the grainery in beiruit is destroyed, many important factories are suspected to be destroyed and people wonder how will lebanon be able to pay this disaster.

People in cyprus have also said they heard the explosion.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Kaya said:

I was looking at the videos in slow-motion and the second explosion looks veery unusual... My first thoughts was the zionists...

Virtually every single indicator is consistent with an Israeli mini-nuke producing shockwaves and EMPs, including the visual evidence. Just trust your instinct. This was a nuke.

Secret History of Mini-Nukes

Edited by Northwest
  • Advanced Member

"Al Jazeera's Zeina Khodr reporting from Beirut said the head of General Security, General Abbas Ibrahim, visited the site of the explosion and said it appears the explosion was caused by highly explosive material that was stored in a warehouse."

interesting.

• Advanced Member

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/huge-explosion-rocks-lebanon-capital-beirut-live-updates-200804163620414.html

The Lebanese Interior Minister has said that ammonium nitrate was stored in the port, which is what caused the explosion, local media reported.

He said Lebanese customs should be asked about why it was there.

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/huge-explosion-rocks-lebanon-capital-beirut-live-updates-200804163620414.html

The Lebanese Interior Minister has said that ammonium nitrate was stored in the port, which is what caused the explosion, local media reported.

He said Lebanese customs should be asked about why it was there.

Still.. just because it was an explosion of existing ammonium nitrate doesn't mean that it was a simple accident. 

It's not coincidence that it happened in Lebanon at a time when the Zionists are hoping to cause public anger at the governments of Lebanon, Iran, Yemen, etc. The Zionists caused explosions in Iran before, this just seems to be another one of their plots...

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Still.. just because it was an explosion of existing ammonium nitrate doesn't mean that it was a simple accident. 

It's not coincidence that it happened in Lebanon at a time when the Zionists are hoping to cause public anger at the governments of Lebanon, Iran, Yemen, etc. The Zionists caused explosions in Iran before, this just seems to be another one of their plots...

I don't think this matches the typical style of Israeli actions. If it were a cyber attack or a drone strike or centrifuge bombing, it might be a little more reasonable. 

I think this has more of a separatist feel to it.

I wonder who the materials were confiscated from.

• Advanced Member
18 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

I don't think this matches the typical style of Israeli actions. If it were a cyber attack or a drone strike or centrifuge bombing, it might be a little more reasonable. 

Well I was actually thinking of cyber attacks. Israeli cyber attacks have caused explosions in the past (with the main objective of causing damage to equipment). This could be the same thing but at a much larger scale

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Well I was actually thinking of cyber attacks. Israeli cyber attacks have caused explosions in the past (with the main objective of causing damage to equipment). This could be the same thing but at a much larger scale

I think the style is just too different.

This reminds me of the 1983 beirut attacks. Where perhaps someone physically acted to do something.

Edited with the above post in mind*

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, iCenozoic said:

I think the style is just too different

Well then who do you think are the 'separatists' that could have dared to do something like this?

imo any style and deception should be expected from the terrorist Zionists

54 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Update:- minister of health announced that 2500+ are injured and 25+ people passed away. 

Update;- 50+ people passed away

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Kaya said:

Well then who do you think are the 'separatists' that could have dared to do something like this?

imo any style and deception should be expected from the terrorist Zionists

I'll ponder it and will get back to ya. 

I think some of the key questions that could be of use is, where did these stockpiled chemicals that were claimed to have been confiscated, come from? 

Assuming this isn't just a massive accident caused by negligence of improper stockpiling of combustible chemicals. Knowing where the chemicals came from might help resolve the question.

And who might have had interest in using those chemicals before they were confiscated? Assuming the minister is correct.

Edited by iCenozoic
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

I'll ponder it and will get back to ya. 

I think some of the key questions that could be of use is, where did these stockpiled chemicals that were claimed to have been confiscated, come from? 

Assuming this isn't just a massive accident caused by negligence of improper stockpiling of combustible chemicals. Knowing where the chemicals came from might help resolve the question.

Yes we'll have to wait until more information comes out. 

If it was any other country in the world I would understand the likelihood of an accident is high. But considering that Lebanon is increasingly in the zionist crosshairs in the last couple months, paired with the fact that the zionists have historically caused undercover explosions in the past... I don't know.. we'll have to wait and see this unfold in the upcoming days