''Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior'' 33:4

Rate this topic

• 5 months later...
  • Veteran Member

@yasahebalzaman.313

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum dear sister 

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) says من لم يعرف الخير من الشر فهو بمنزلة البهيمة

The one who doesn't know the difference between good from evil, he is in the same category as an animal.

Thank you sister for sharing your experience.  I love reading your stories.

Sub7an'Allah, you have been through trials and tribulations and I find your deen gets stronger.  Sometimes, converts can't handle the pressures of the community because of rejection, mistreatment, and being taken advantage of and therefore leave the deen.  God always put people in your life, who will bring you closer to God and keep the wlad al haram away from you.

I hope you continue to share your experiences, sister.  

God keep us steadfast with our deen.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN ALLAH 

• Advanced Member
On 1/6/2021 at 1:26 AM, Laayla said:

@yasahebalzaman.313

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum dear sister 

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) says من لم يعرف الخير من الشر فهو بمنزلة البهيمة

The one who doesn't know the difference between good from evil, he is in the same category as an animal.

Thank you sister for sharing your experience.  I love reading your stories.

Sub7an'Allah, you have been through trials and tribulations and I find your deen gets stronger.  Sometimes, converts can't handle the pressures of the community because of rejection, mistreatment, and being taken advantage of and therefore leave the deen.  God always put people in your life, who will bring you closer to God and keep the wlad al haram away from you.

I hope you continue to share your experiences, sister.  

God keep us steadfast with our deen.

Habibit albe sister. I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

I miss you. We should definitely arrange something when the numbers of covid reduce in the country.

• Veteran Member
On 1/12/2021 at 2:06 AM, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

(اذا انعم الله على عبد احب ان يرى اثر نعمته عليه.)

لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother.

Please translate the quote and who said it along with the verse of the Quran.

@Pearl178

If you have time dear sister, and would like to do it.  God reward you.

• Veteran Member

And when your Lord proclaimed, ‘If you are grateful, I will surely enhance you [in blessing], but if you are ungrateful, My punishment is indeed severe.’ (14:7)

• Veteran Member

الإمام علي (عليه السلام): إن الله جميل يحب الجمال، ويحب أن يرى أثر النعمة على عبده (15).

- الإمام الصادق (عليه السلام): إذا أنعم الله على عبده بنعمة فظهرت عليه سمي حبيب الله محدثا بنعمة الله، وإذا أنعم الله على عبد بنعمة فلم تظهر عليه سمي بغيض الله مكذبا بنعمة الله (16).

- عنه (عليه السلام): إني لأكره للرجل أن يكون عليه نعمة من الله فلا يظهرها (17).

(١٥) الكافي: ١ / ٤١٠ / ٣ و ٦ / ٤٤٠ / ١٥ وص ٤٣٨ / ١ و ح ٢ وص ٤٣٩ / ٩.
(١٦) الكافي: ١ / ٤١٠ / ٣ و ٦ / ٤٤٠ / ١٥ وص ٤٣٨ / ١ و ح ٢ وص ٤٣٩ / ٩.
(١٧) الكافي: ١ / 410 / 3 و 6 / 440 / 15 وص 438 / 1 و ح 2 وص 439 / 9.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Basic Members
On 8/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

''Allah has not made for a man two hearts in his interior'' 33:4

Salam.

this is true, only women can have two hearts an that is when they are pregnant:)

• Veteran Member
15 hours ago, Ham14 said:

Salam.

this is true, only women can have two hearts an that is when they are pregnant:)

Here is the commentary brother of the verse.

Pooya/Ali Commentary 33:4]

"Two hearts in one breast" means two inconsistent attitudes: serving Allah and His prophet and also subscribing to the theories and actions of the disbelievers and the hypocrites.

Such a phenomenon is against Allah's command and will.

Imam Ali ibn abi Talib said:

"The love of the Ahl ul Bayt can never coexist with allegiance to their enemies, because there are not two hearts in one breast. He who is a friend of our enemies is not our friend, even if he claims to be attached with us, nor do we accept him as our ally and follower."

Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as Sadiq said:

"If the heart of a person is wrapped up in the fascination of anything other than the presence of Allah at the time of prayer he is to be considered as worshipping that thing, not Allah."

Abu Mu-mur Jamil bin Uwaris, an idol worshipper of Makka, was known among the disbelievers as the "man with two hearts" because he claimed that on account of his vast knowledge and wisdom he could understand men and matters more clearly and correctly than the Holy Prophet; but after the battle of Badr, while running away from the battlefield Abu Sufyan noticed that he had one of his shoes in his hand to which fact he drew his attention. Abu Mu-mur realized his folly because all the time he was thinking that both the shoes were on his feet. Then the myth of his "two hearts in one breast" was broken and people came to know that he was an ordinary man.

In the market of Akkaz Zayd bin Harith was being sold as a slave. The Holy Prophet purchased him and adopted him as his son. The father of Zayd was a man of means. When he came to know that his kidnapped son was sold as a slave, he approached Abu Talib to obtain the freedom of Zayd from his nephew. The Holy Prophet at once set him free and gave him permission to go with his father, but Zayd decided to remain with the Holy Prophet. The Holy Prophet asked the people to bear witness that from that day Zayd was his son and he was his father. Then he married his cousin Zaynab, a very beautiful young woman, to Zayd. It so happened that they could not live happily together. Zayd divorced Zaynab. To save Zaynab from the misery of a divorcee Allah commanded the Holy Prophet to marry Zaynab. According to pagan formula when a man wanted to get rid of his wife without making her free to remarry, he simply said to her: "You are to me as the back of my mother." Likewise an adopted son was treated as a natural son. It was this crudity of the pagan morals that, upon the Holy Prophet's marrying the divorced wife of his freed man Zayd, who was also his adopted son, gave rise to a great deal of hostile criticism. Islam abolished these widespread foolish customs. In Islam, according to verse 23 of Nisa, those who have been "wives of your sons proceeding from your loins" are within the prohibited degrees of marriage, and this does not apply to adopted sons. Adoption in the technical sense is not allowed in Muslim law.

Aqa Mahdi Puya says:

If there is absolute submission to the will of Allah in the heart of a man, there cannot be any room for ghayrallah (other than Allah) in it.