Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Creepy Joe -or- Sleepy Joe Biden

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

I'm not a wizard, I'm not extraordinary in any way, But somehow I just simply fail to imagine Joe Biden on the throne. He is just not cut out for that. I feel its a big joke. I dont know who or what and how the so called presidential candidates are chosen or whats the qualification criteria for one or if the political parties have any say in it. I dont know how they chose Joe Biden. Hillary had the woman card which might have been large enough to cover the mass graves she made. What does Joe have other than "loser" practically stamped over his face? Can't you guys see it too? I don't like Trump btw. He would make a intelligent clown on a party or a good actor but thats it. Regarding Joe and the new elections I just cant help but feel surprised how the drama of democracy, freedom, power changing hands, justice and all that simply never fails to fool the American people. Its not a poor nation. It is not malnourished. It has not gone through slavery. There are very intelligent and very fine people in good numbers in it. So its surprising and do I not understand what gives. Last time I followed Jill Stein and Jesse Ventura a little bit out of curiosity but as I expected they were not even given a fair chance by the deep state and electoral body. I guess these elections and following them has its use similar to watching WWE wrestling and eating popcorn?

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything." -- Stalin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not a fan of Biden or Harris, but anyone (except possibly Kanye West) is better than Trump. 

They're both terrible in their own way, but as much as it pains me to say this, I feel like if I was able to vote this year, I'd have to pick Trump over Biden (in reality I'd probably just vote for a

Well Saddam was perfectly fine with them when he was gassing Iranian soldiers. Apparently the moral calculus of the neocons doesn't seem to bother you here. If they're so bothered by dictatorships why

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Senator Cruz says that this information is having no effect on voters. LikeIy.

Well, apparently he and l are wrong.

People are trying to change their votes -which you can do in some states.

Check with your state and county Board of Election.

https://www.nypost.com/2020/10/26/early-voters-want-to-change-vote-after-hunter-biden-exposes/

Also, the New York Post has now endorsed Trump.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
  • Veteran Member

l watched BBC-Amerika tonight, early evening broadcast, and the reporter said, Biden has no crowds, 0bama has small crowds and Trump has (sizable) rallies. 

He was reporting from Arizona.

Elsewhere, Bulbowski's testimony is being suppressed by broadcast media and social media (the latter using the excuse before the Senate today that the New York Post used court documents). And according to Rush Limbaugh, Hunter Biden "is in hiding."

0PlNE: lnshallah, this does not bode well for the Baden Bunch.

Edited by Hameedeh
spellin'