Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

COVID Cure Found: Dr. Stella Speaks

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)

Supposedly irrespective of what the condition of the patient was 350/350 were cured using her remedy. Is she on to something, or is this some sort of publicity stunt? The Doctor operates from Houston, Texas.

Posted (edited)

Aliens and reptilians: the odd beliefs of Stella Immanuel, doctor in US viral video retweeted by Trump
Facebook, Twitter and YouTube remove video of Houston-area doctor pushing misleading claims about hydroxychloroquine
Dr Immanuel has also pushed outlandish claims about DNA from outer-space aliens being used in modern medicine

And the curious case of Immanuel and colleagues – first reported in depth by The Daily Beast – underscores just how far the drug’s advocates are willing to go.
The website for “America’s Frontline Doctors” was registered just 11 days ago, a web domain age checker revealed – and the site was taken down by Tuesday afternoon.
“Tea Party Patriots”, a right-wing political group backed by wealthy Republicans, said on its website it was responsible for organising the Washington summit.

Further research on Immanuel’s web page, now accessible only via an archived website viewer, as well as her YouTube account, reveal a long list of bizarre and unscientific beliefs.
These include that “tormenting spirits” routinely have “astral sex” with women, which in turn causes “gynaecological problems, marital distress, miscarriages” and more.
In a 2015 video, Immanuel, who leads a religious group called Fire Power Ministries, said: “There are people ruling this nation that are not even human,” describing them as “reptilian spirits” who are “half human, half ET.”
In the same video she rails against the use of “alien DNA” to treat sick people, which she said had resulted in human beings mixing with demons.

Immanuel was born in 1965, received her medical degree at the University of Calabar in Nigeria, and has a valid physician’s license, according to the website of the Texas Medical Board.
After Facebook took down the clip, Immanuel warned that the company’s servers would start crashing until it was restored.
“If my page is not back up face book will be down in Jesus name,” she tweeted.
Additional reporting by Tribune News Service

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3095096/aliens-and-reptilians-odd-beliefs-dr-stella

The Truth About Dr. Stella Immanuel, "Demon Sperm", Hydroxychloroquine, & Eviction Crisis Time Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GBy_6QMKpM

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc.

On May 27, I published an article in the American Journal of Epidemiology (AJE) entitled, "Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis." That article, published in the world's leading epidemiology journal, analyzed five studies, demonstrating clear-cut and significant benefits to treated patients, plus other very large studies that showed the medication safety.

• Veteran Member
On 7/29/2020 at 6:16 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/united-states-canada/article/3095096/aliens-and-reptilians-odd-beliefs-dr-stella

The Truth About Dr. Stella Immanuel, "Demon Sperm", Hydroxychloroquine, & Eviction Crisis Time Bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GBy_6QMKpM

Salaam reptilian could be jinn and brother Sean Stone believes in this stuff as well. What do you think?

• Unregistered

This is the battle of money, corruption and power.

If the above amongst many other reasons wouldn't be the incentives of todays elites, there would be very little diseases on this planet.

Unfortunately that's not the case. As you can see many social media videos have been deleted from all social media platforms, facebook, twitter, youtube etc. Some are just pure rubbish while others have some truth in them.

For this particular case regarding hydroxychloroquine I am not aware of such product. However I would like to say some things.

On 7/29/2020 at 3:16 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

hydroxychloroquine

Apparently hydroxychloroquine is used to treat malaria. This is not the first time I have heard of such medicine being used for coronavirus.

Heard of "Master Mineral Solution" or "Miracle Mineral Supplement" namely MMS? This has been out in the market for many years, the creator of it Jim Humble has made many interviews. It can bought online. Apparently that too can cure coronavirus. MMS have had some media coverage in the past. In the present I don't know much. MMS also has its own wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement#Safety_and_legal_issues

Do I believe in the cures being promised by taking MMS? Not necessarily. Do I believe in all the dangers/cautions and side effects that wikipedia and FDA representatives file against MMS? No and never will. I have tried MMS myself for detox long time ago for some few months daily and I know people who regularly takes it. The only side effect we have ever received are nothing more than occasional sore throat (mostly because of taking too strong doses). If FDA  were truthful then I would be dead long time ago from taking MMS, and trust me I did take the upper limits of the doses too.

Many interviews with the representatives of MMS and of the creator Jim humble himself have been removed from many social media platforms. The only ones left are the ones where they heavily edit the video to make MMS and the creator of it look bad.

• Unregistered

Why such resistance against MMS? If I remember correctly from the interviews I watched long time ago, apparently MMS worked too well against treating Malaria amongst many other diseases.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

https://www.newsweek.com/key-defeating-covid-19-already-exists-we-need-start-using-it-opinion-1519535

As professor of epidemiology at Yale School of Public Health, I have authored over 300 peer-reviewed publications and currently hold senior positions on the editorial boards of several leading journals. I am usually accustomed to advocating for positions within the mainstream of medicine, so have been flummoxed to find that, in the midst of a crisis, I am fighting for a treatment that the data fully support but which, for reasons having nothing to do with a correct understanding of the science, has been pushed to the sidelines. As a result, tens of thousands of patients with COVID-19 are dying unnecessarily. Fortunately, the situation can be reversed easily and quickly.

I am referring, of course, to the medication hydroxychloroquine. When this inexpensive oral medication is given very early in the course of illness, before the virus has had time to multiply beyond control, it has shown to be highly effective, especially when given in combination with the antibiotics azithromycin or doxycycline and the nutritional supplement zinc.

On May 27, I published an article in the American Journal of Epidemiology (AJE) entitled, "Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk COVID-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis." That article, published in the world's leading epidemiology journal, analyzed five studies, demonstrating clear-cut and significant benefits to treated patients, plus other very large studies that showed the medication safety.

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/07/24/harvey-risch-defends-hydroxychloroquine/

Part of the difficulty in accepting this scientists conclusions, are the consistent studies, which are of better quality, that are demonstrating a lack of efficacy of hydroxychloroquin. 

Whereas the sources he utilizes, are being torn apart.

"It amuses me that on the very same day that Prof. Risch published his Newsweek op-ed, the New England Journal of Medicine published a clinical trial of 667 patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 randomized to receive placebo or hydroxychloroquine (with and without azithromycin, yet!), with the primary outcome being clinical status at 15 days. Can you guess what the result was? (Sure, I knew you could.) It was completely negative. But, wait! I can see Prof. Risch countering with the observation that this was a trial of hospitalized patients. We have that covered too! One week ago yet another randomized controlled trial of hydroxychloroquine was published in Clinical Infectious Diseases. It was a Spanish trial of 293 non-hospitalized patients with mild COVID-19, exactly the sort of study that Prof. Risch wanted. Guess what? It was negative. No benefit was observed with HCQ beyond the usual care."

if we flip a coin where heads results in life and tails results in death, sometimes people will live, sometimes people will die.

occasionally someone might flip a heads and become convinced that all flips will result in heads and that everyone will live. They may even flip a heads multiple times in a row and become confident that heads is a correct and consistent result of a coin toss.

but in a circumstance where a vast majority of studies by others are landing tails, it's not really appropriate to go around injecting your body with questionable drugs that aren't clearly yielding a beneficial result.

i remember years ago studying Paleontology. I came to learn that some paleontologists argued in favor of the existence of certain types of fossils. And they had published their ideas. And, I found myself among a party of paleontologists researching the errors of that original publication. Our research was later published as well.

Sometimes science isn't about whether or not a scientist can publish an idea. It's not about whether or not someone can write an OP-ed and it's really not even about what school someone goes to. It's about whether that idea, methodologically, remains consistent across numerous trials. And in this case, we have an idea that hydroxychloroquin saves lives. But the idea is like the coin toss, inconsistent.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2019014

https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/doi/10.1093/cid/ciaa1009/5872589

Edited by iCenozoic

@iCenozoic Is there evidence to prove or disprove the claim of 350/350 recovered patients?

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

@iCenozoic Is there evidence to prove or disprove the claim of 350/350 recovered patients?

As far as I am aware, those patients were not part of a study. So, I would imagine the answer is no, there is no evidence to prove or disprove it.

And to speak on the elephant in the room, most likely if a scientist has a recent history of giving religious sermons on sex demons, it's probably best to ignore them when it comes to the scientific method. And I know that sounds shallow, but it's ok to be honest here.

Edited by iCenozoic

What do you think about this South Park video which coincidentally shows a SARS pandemic and a subsequent simple yet odd, three ingredient remedy. 

CAUTION - MATURE

• Advanced Member

@Mohammad313Ali you tend to ask questions that often come off as rhetoric. Not that I don't enjoy reading your questions, but you give the perception of not asking out of ignorance but rather asking with the intent of making a statement. 

Just wanted to point this out. Though again, I do enjoy the topics and your questions, but I'm sure others might have similar considerations.

7 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

@Mohammad313Ali you tend to ask questions that often come off as rhetoric. Not that I don't enjoy reading your questions, but you give the perception of not asking out of ignorance but rather asking with the intent of making a statement. 

Just wanted to point this out. Though again, I do enjoy the topics and your questions, but I'm sure others might have similar considerations.

By doing so my intent is to give the individual(s) whom the question is posed to my stance on the matter as well as a premise to better formulate their response (with the genuine intent of seeking to learn), as you know there are more than one way to answer certain questions - depending on the individual and their position. 

BTW, I am interested in what you genuinely feel about the video and its eery correlation. 

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

What do you think about this South Park video which coincidentally shows a SARS pandemic and a subsequent simple yet odd, three ingredient remedy. 

CAUTION - MATURE

It's controversial, it is offensive, yet it is also (slightly) funny. Most truly funny comedians these days tend to touch on forbidden topics. My personal opinion. With jokes that you laugh at, but then turn the TV off in shame that you ever watched it. Like game of thrones. The show was just so good. But nobody dares bring it up at church, but sometimes the best entertainment has a taste of taboo.

Overall I'm not a big fan of South Park though. I think there are funnier shows. Like parks and recreation, or the occasional SNL skit (though SNL had always been hit or miss).

4 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

parks and recreation

After The Office, I didn't think there was a show worth watching, until I stumbled on P&R

I haven't seen GoT, but I could understand the taboo nature of what you're referring to.

And you're right it is controversial, yet consistent. 

On 7/31/2020 at 4:43 AM, Ejaz said:

Salaam reptilian could be jinn and brother Sean Stone believes in this stuff as well. What do you think?

Salam it's a controversial  that " brother Sean Stone believed" to it before converting  to Shia Islam too so we must not jump quickly to a conclusion .

Homer Simpson Tries to Stay Awake

reediting taking pills as " corona drug Made in Iran" :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh2QkeCzG5k